Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,598 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

10 Romantic Gift Ideas For Your Girlfriend Or Wife. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Romantic Gift Ideas For Your Girlfriend Or Wife. (13011 Views)

10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day / What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? / 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Romantic Gift Ideas For Your Girlfriend Or Wife. by Betasms: 2:16pm On Feb 02, 2015
Best romantic gifts that you must try

In the list below you can find few perfect romantic gifts for your for girlfriend or your wife. These are some general universal gifts as well as some gifts are very unique. But both types of gifts are very important as both have their own value. What Women really want from their Men on Valentines Day is still a mystery with many men. Here are some ideas or tips men can use to woo their loved ones. So allow me to share these gift ideas.

Roses for the occasion

A bouquet of roses is a universal gift yet very romantic to gift a girl/women. Girls really find it very romantic when their guys gift them roses. But you might be thinking that gifting a bouquet of roses to her could be quite boring, yes it can be. But the idea is not just to gift her.

Why not to surprise her with roses. Let me tell you what all you can do to make this very romantic. Buy 4 bouquet of roses of different colors(not red color) and one single red rose, on every bouquet put a different note. This note could be expressing your love, caring and affection to her.

A gown for the day

On her birthday you must make her feel special. You must show how much you love and care about her. To make her feel special, I have an idea for you. Why not a gown for the day that would make her look like a prices. If you are throwing a party, then she can wear that gown for the event place.

Heart shaped box with chocolates

You can find this kind of gift in any local shops around your place or also you can find it from online gift sites. These are very decorated heart shaped box full of chocolates. It can be quite romantic gift for her. Most women love Chocolates. But if your woman is a fitness freak and watch her calories it can be a bad idea as a Gift. In that case buy her healthy chocolates.

A pair of Louboutins

You can never go wrong with these. It is surely a girls bestfriend.

Jewelry

Jewelry wins the race with any women as Romantic Gifts. There are hardly any women who cannot resist gold or gemstone jewelry. Silver or Platinum jewelry are welcome too as gifts. When you give jewelry try not to go for fakes. If you cannot afford a 22 caret go for 14 caret jewelry rather than gifting fakes. You can find affordable jewelry in Online Stores like Amazon. Heart Pendants and Rings are huge hits with women on Valentines Day. Birthstone Jewelry is also an instant hit with most women.

Perfumes

Perfumes make excellent romantic gifts if chosen wisely. If your woman is brand conscious make sure that you don’t pick up a cheap perfume for her from the street shop. Nice and soft.

A Night out

Women like to spend quality time along with their partner or like others to see you two as a couple. Take her for a Movie or Play she wanted to watch. You could also take her for a Valentines Day Party where you could dance together to the music.

Pamper her with a Gift Voucher to her favorite Spa

Most women like luxury spa items that help her to relax and unwind. Aromatherapy Products is a great gift idea with women. All women like pampering. You can pamper her with a nice massage if she is willing.

Lingerie

Lingerie is an all time favorite gift with majority of women. Women like silk especially and love the feel of it against the skin.If you are intimate with your partner you can buy her sexy lingerie and she would love it. More than as a gift for her it would be something you are gifting yourself as you would be watching her dressed up in the lingerie. So how about killing two birds with one stone?

Digital Photoframe

Most women are sentimental creatures. Arrange your special moments together in a Digital Photo frame and give it to her as a gift. You can get her a set of mugs with your snap together. Do not forget to cover your Gift with a nice gift wrapper and place a tag with your name. She would love it.

Re: 10 Romantic Gift Ideas For Your Girlfriend Or Wife. by makazona(m): 2:19pm On Feb 02, 2015
These ideas are too foreign.what about African yet romantic ideas?

1 Like

Re: 10 Romantic Gift Ideas For Your Girlfriend Or Wife. by iceberylin(m): 2:19pm On Feb 02, 2015
Nothing romantic pass PVC grin
Re: 10 Romantic Gift Ideas For Your Girlfriend Or Wife. by Betasms: 2:25pm On Feb 02, 2015
iceberylin:

Lmao, ikr.
Re: 10 Romantic Gift Ideas For Your Girlfriend Or Wife. by Betasms: 2:27pm On Feb 02, 2015
makazona:

They are foreign inspired naa. Oya the gown should be made of ankara.
Re: 10 Romantic Gift Ideas For Your Girlfriend Or Wife. by Brymo: 2:35pm On Feb 02, 2015
what about love items for the guys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Romantic Gift Ideas For Your Girlfriend Or Wife. by Betasms: 2:53pm On Feb 02, 2015
Brymo:
what about love items for the guys

Guys dont like all the loveydovey stuff naa.

So i think Perfume

Pink and Red Boxers grin grin

Bottle of Wine

The most recent Jersey

A nice pair of shoes.

A nice wristwatch.

Oga aono again oo.

1 Like

Re: 10 Romantic Gift Ideas For Your Girlfriend Or Wife. by justmag(m): 9:46am On Feb 03, 2015
Romance and memories should always be connected. Always do something she will remember. Don't do it because it's only convenient. Do it because you want her to feel and remember something. Jewelry and a photo frame are memorable. I can't say the same for the rest.
Re: 10 Romantic Gift Ideas For Your Girlfriend Or Wife. by dechandel(f): 9:51am On Feb 03, 2015
When will you do all these?? After or before voting
Re: 10 Romantic Gift Ideas For Your Girlfriend Or Wife. by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 03, 2015
All so on point but sad thing is that African men hardly buy gifts for their women.

I use to tell my ex over and over how much I adore flowers but he never surprise me once.

1 Like

Re: 10 Romantic Gift Ideas For Your Girlfriend Or Wife. by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 03, 2015
rokiatu:
All so on point but sad thing is that African men hardly buy gifts for their women.

I use to tell my ex over and over how much I adore flowers but he never surprise me once.

Chaiii.
Lols @ he never surprise me for once.
My hubby buys sha, last week he bought me this sizzling hot gown! Damn!

He said I'm gonna wear it on Feb 14 to a dinner with his colleagues. I can't wait babe.

1 Like

Re: 10 Romantic Gift Ideas For Your Girlfriend Or Wife. by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 03, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Chaiii.

He said I'm gonna wear it on Feb 14 to a dinner with his colleagues. I can't wait babe.
My dear he used to actually buy me expensive gifts but out of every gifts I just prefer flowers and i told him so many times but he never listened to me. He just overlooked it. They probably think African girls don't appreciate flowers or something. undecided undecided

And I didnt know you were married, you just got married? shocked shocked
Re: 10 Romantic Gift Ideas For Your Girlfriend Or Wife. by Betasms: 11:05am On Feb 03, 2015
rokiatu:

Asin, boys ehn, they just dont understaand that these are the things that make us happy on days like this. I hope they learn sha. smiley

1 Like

Re: 10 Romantic Gift Ideas For Your Girlfriend Or Wife. by Betasms: 11:06am On Feb 03, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Chaiii.

This is soooo cute, boys, hear now oo, these are the things we like.

Today is my birthday and i dont even know what to expect.
Re: 10 Romantic Gift Ideas For Your Girlfriend Or Wife. by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 03, 2015
rokiatu:
My dear he used to actually buy me expensive gifts but out of every gifts I just prefer flowers and i told him so many times but he never listened to me. He just overlooked it. They probably think African girls don't appreciate flowers or something. undecided undecided

And I didnt know you were married, you just got married? shocked shocked

hahaha.
Truetalk, the average African lady isn't attracted to flowers.
I love flowers too, but I am not so keen on receiving one. smiley

Nawa, why does everyone keep saying that?Nope, I didn't just get married but I keep my family details off NL, this is "public" -you know' ... wink

1 Like

Re: 10 Romantic Gift Ideas For Your Girlfriend Or Wife. by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 03, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Chaiii.
My hubby buys sha, last week he bought me this sizzling hot gown! Damn!.
Pix of the sizzling hot gown or Idontbilivit! angry

1 Like

Re: 10 Romantic Gift Ideas For Your Girlfriend Or Wife. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 03, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Pix of the sizzling hot gown or Idontbilivit! angry

yimu tongue

I would wear it on Feb-14 evening. For the love I have for you, I would take a picture and show you. wink

1 Like

Re: 10 Romantic Gift Ideas For Your Girlfriend Or Wife. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 03, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

yimu tongue

I would wear it on Feb-14 evening. For the love I have for you, I would take a picture and show you. wink
Really? cheesy, you would do that for me? smiley *Jumps out of the car,......begins to dance Shoki*

Re: 10 Romantic Gift Ideas For Your Girlfriend Or Wife. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 03, 2015
iceberylin:
And is that in anyway funny :-/
Re: 10 Romantic Gift Ideas For Your Girlfriend Or Wife. by auntymi(f): 8:50pm On Feb 03, 2015
makazona:
i thought we like copy-copy naaa grin
Re: 10 Romantic Gift Ideas For Your Girlfriend Or Wife. by Jack188: 9:23pm On Feb 23, 2015
Really cool gift ideas here, thanks a lot. As for me, the last present I made for my girl was a photo collage, I made it on http://ams-collage.com website. Really cheap and easy, but she loved it a lot
Re: 10 Romantic Gift Ideas For Your Girlfriend Or Wife. by mirexxx(f): 9:26pm On Feb 23, 2015
cool cool smiley smiley
Re: 10 Romantic Gift Ideas For Your Girlfriend Or Wife. by kraspsberr: 6:42pm On Jan 25, 2017
With valentine just around the corner, here's one gift anyone would love

Sweet Treat Hamper
Content:
A bottle of non-alcholic fruit wine (Eva/Pure heaven/J&W)
Box of 6 cup cakes
Mini Bounty/mars/snickers Chocolate
A pack of Assorted Sweets
A pack of Marshmallows
Toblerone Chocolates
Danish Cookies
Pringles
Chivita Juice
Valentine card with a special hand-written note from you!
All for 15,000 naira.

The Pamper Me Lush Hamper
Content:
1 bunch Fresh flower Rose bouquet
A bottle of Non-alcoholic Fruit Wine (Eva/Pure Heaven/J&W)
A box of chocolate - Celebrations Chocolate
A box of 6 cupcakes
Danish Cookies
Pringles
Chivita
A pack of eclair sweets
A pack of Marshmallows
Scented Candles
Customised Gift Mug/Set of wine glass
Valentine Card with a special hand-written note from you!
All for 30,000 naira

Just in case you want something customised, we can add anything else you'll need into your gift hampers
We can deliver your gift hampers any where in Nigeria

Call, text or whatsapp 07037181861 or email elegantgiftsandhampers@gmail.com to place your order

Re: 10 Romantic Gift Ideas For Your Girlfriend Or Wife. by larrydan: 2:28pm On Mar 29, 2019
I would prefer romantic evening wink in a quite place with a chilling music like Ciara - greatest love cool, a cup of wine and easy talking on love topic. It doesn't mean I'm not loving phisical gifts, I do love'em...but romance is my passion. My boyfriend is always asking me about my gifts preferences, so u can just look for specific topic like gift ideas for girlfriend (for example) on the internet and share some good tips with himgrin
Re: 10 Romantic Gift Ideas For Your Girlfriend Or Wife. by airminem(f): 8:01pm On Jul 12, 2020
Thats true. The AFRICAN way
makazona:
Re: 10 Romantic Gift Ideas For Your Girlfriend Or Wife. by adelekefa: 1:15pm On Feb 06, 2022
Good Post,

for the coming Valentine, you can order within your budget
all you need is to check the affordable offer. funny enoof you can meet up with FREE DELIVERY Option. smiley smiley

1. Gold Package (5k )
5 Awoof Lovely Items

2. Diamond Package (7k )

6 Awoof Lovely Items

3. Ruby Package (10k )
7 Awoof Lovely Items

4. Sapphire Package (10k )
7 Awoof Lovely Items

5. Emerald Package (30k )
8 INCREDIBLE Items

6. Platinum Package (50k )
9 INCREDIBLE Items

Call, text or whatsapp 07066350249 or 07025249159 to place your order NOW

Re: 10 Romantic Gift Ideas For Your Girlfriend Or Wife. by saysugar(m): 9:31pm On Feb 02, 2023
iceberylin:
especially this year election

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Caught Anyone F##king Before / A Moment Of Love / Hot Man Photoshop His Picture Holding A Lady Br£ast In a Beach. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.