Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,099 members, 7,814,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Bomb Blast Reported Close To Gej's Campaign Venue In Gombe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast Reported Close To Gej's Campaign Venue In Gombe (338 Views)

PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) / We Discovered Arms At Jonathan’s Campaign venue In Kaduna – Army.. / Gunmen Destroy APC Governorship Campaign Venue In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bomb Blast Reported Close To Gej's Campaign Venue In Gombe by emmalezy(m): 4:39pm On Feb 02, 2015
A bomb blast occurred this afternoon at Abubakar Habu Hashidu Road, about 200 meters from the Pantami stadium, venue of President Jonathan's campaign in Gombe state today.

According to reports, the bomb which was planted in a stationed tricycle, went off just minutes after president Jonathan and his team left the venue of the campaign. Five people have already been confirmed dead. More later...(president Jonathan pictured above at the campaign rally today)

SOURCE
http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/02/bomb-blast-reported-close-to-gejs.html

Re: Bomb Blast Reported Close To Gej's Campaign Venue In Gombe by stal: 4:41pm On Feb 02, 2015
It's no doubt that the north want gej dead. I seriously smell opposition in this.
Re: Bomb Blast Reported Close To Gej's Campaign Venue In Gombe by blezzymoore: 4:57pm On Feb 02, 2015
Certificateless & debateless Buhari again!!! There is God oooooooo......
Re: Bomb Blast Reported Close To Gej's Campaign Venue In Gombe by DaBullIT(m): 4:58pm On Feb 02, 2015
iMPOSSICANT , cry cry cry
Before they start blaming it on APC , let the Nigerians remember that PDP has once before staged an attack on thier own convoy , I hope we can agree that It's not impossible for PDP to do this to themselves to gain sympathy

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast Reported Close To Gej's Campaign Venue In Gombe by GARRIx7(m): 5:04pm On Feb 02, 2015
I'm sure some PDP politicians in Abuja are behind this as was the case in Bauchi. Even PDP members are fed up with Jonadunce..

(1) (Reply)

Waiting To See Debate Between FFK And Lai Muhammed / Assuming We Have Only 2 Banks In Nigeria.... / My Grouse With The Lagos State Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.