Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,459 members, 7,836,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

My Grouse With The Lagos State Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Grouse With The Lagos State Government (341 Views)

Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized / Presidency Lists Grouse With February Polls Date / My Grouse With President Jonathan- By Adams Oshiomole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Grouse With The Lagos State Government by unmask: 7:41am On Feb 06, 2015
I am very livid and pissed at the lagos state government. Yesterday the LASG declared public holiday for its workers (again). Yet the "yeye" government did not deem it fit to declare for the private sector as well.

I ask what part of their befuddled brains did they use to draw up such a plan? Or don't they know the stress the average lagos worker goes through during the week to now think of adding the stress of pvc collection on a weekend?

Surely someone needs to talk some sense to them.

And it was quite laughable to see their plea that private employers release their workers on time..... I am sure you all were like.. really?
Re: My Grouse With The Lagos State Government by Alphaoscar: 7:48am On Feb 06, 2015
Bros , you getting it wrong ooo. The LASG are not empowered to declare such and the only thing they can do is to appeal to the mgt of the private businesses to grant u guys holidays as well.
Re: My Grouse With The Lagos State Government by DaGC(m): 7:51am On Feb 06, 2015
Na the Lagos state government dey pay you salary?

(1) (Reply)

NEDG Cancels Presidential Debate Over Election Shift Saga / Nigerians Will March 2 Gr-8-ness With Gen. Buhari / Pres. Jonathan Eliminated Corruption In Agriculture In Just 90 Days-obanikoro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.