Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,739 members, 7,809,831 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

Eedris Abdulkareem Reveals Buhari Told Them If He Doesn't Win Blood Will Rain - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eedris Abdulkareem Reveals Buhari Told Them If He Doesn't Win Blood Will Rain (3567 Views)

Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO / Bakare: Buhari Told Me He Wants A VP Who Can Hold The Nation Together If He Dies / Blood Will Flow If Elrufai Demolishes Gbagyi Villa- Kaduna Youth Groupwarns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eedris Abdulkareem Reveals Buhari Told Them If He Doesn't Win Blood Will Rain by njuwo(m): 5:02pm On Feb 02, 2015
The singer started by saying on his twitter
timeline @idris_Abdulkarm that Buhari was
the governor of north eastern state at 33
years old and became the minister of
petroleum at 34 and head of state at 41
through a coup.
A follower of his, @richypuff questioned
him, Idris what exactly is your point? I have
been reading your post and I also watch
you talk on HipTv.
Eedris replied the follower, @richypuff.GMB
is planing to endorse sharia in nigeria he
told us that if he does nt win 2015 dog nd
baboo ll be soak in blodd...
An angry follower @virginben lamented, @
idris_Abdulkarm once respected u but u are
a disgrace & it is a shame how much are u
worth to b sold in d auction.
Source: www.njuwo.com/2015/02/eedris-abdulkareem-reveals-buhari-told.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reveals Buhari Told Them If He Doesn't Win Blood Will Rain by bewla(m): 5:15pm On Feb 02, 2015
looking for resurrection na so

7 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reveals Buhari Told Them If He Doesn't Win Blood Will Rain by omerta(f): 5:23pm On Feb 02, 2015
The easiest way to hit fame these days is to diss Buhari. Not to worry, bro Idris, we've seen you.

Speaking of which, when last did you release a hit song? 1942? Even Google can't help.

16 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reveals Buhari Told Them If He Doesn't Win Blood Will Rain by jars9: 5:32pm On Feb 02, 2015
Nigerians always blinded by hate even when they know the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reveals Buhari Told Them If He Doesn't Win Blood Will Rain by Dewze(m): 5:33pm On Feb 02, 2015
omerta:
The easiest way to hit fame these days is to diss Buhari. Not to worry, bro Idris, we've seen you.

Speaking of which, when last did you release a hit song? 1942? Even Google can't help.

He has released hit songs, what have you done with your life? Pls tell us one or two with evidence.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reveals Buhari Told Them If He Doesn't Win Blood Will Rain by lomprico(m): 5:35pm On Feb 02, 2015
I dont know why apc titans find it offensive when they see a celebrity not supporting their candidate? But they praise them if they condemn gej or support buhari! Eedris just spoke the truth here. Buhari said baboons n monkeys will be soaked in blood if he doesnt win. So why d attack on eedris??

7 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reveals Buhari Told Them If He Doesn't Win Blood Will Rain by freemandela4(m): 5:36pm On Feb 02, 2015
njuwo:
The singer started by saying on his twitter
timeline @idris_Abdulkarm that Buhari was
the governor of north eastern state at 33
years old and became the minister of
petroleum at 34 and head of state at 41
through a coup.
A follower of his, @richypuff questioned
him, Idris what exactly is your point? I have
been reading your post and I also watch
you talk on HipTv.
Eedris replied the follower, @richypuff.GMB
is planing to endorse sharia in nigeria he
told us that if he does nt win 2015 dog nd
baboo ll be soak in blodd...
An angry follower @virginben lamented, @
idris_Abdulkarm once respected u but u are
a disgrace & it is a shame how much are u
worth to b sold in d auction.
Source: www.njuwo.com/2015/02/eedris-abdulkareem-reveals-buhari-told.html?m=1
Please who is idris abdulkareem
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reveals Buhari Told Them If He Doesn't Win Blood Will Rain by obontami: 5:40pm On Feb 02, 2015
W-A-T-C-H O-U-T!!! THIS IS WHAT
NEWSPAPERS' HEADLINES AFTER FEBRUARY
17TH, 2015 WILL LOOK LIKE: 1. "Jega declares
Buhari elected with 26.4 million votes! PDP
rejects result" - VANGUARD! 2. "Buhari
declared winner!". "This is the worst election
in Nigeria's history" (olisa metuh) - PUNCH! 3.
"APC in a historic victory!". "Godswill Akpabio
flees to Ghana, begs for forgiveness". - PM
NEWS! 4. "This is the most rigged election in
the world, Jega must be arrested and
imprisoned immediately. We are heading to
court" (Ruben Abati) - THE NATION! 5. "South-
south boils as INEC declares Buhari winner.-
DAILY INDEPENDENT! 6. "APC wins Aso Rock,
70 senate seats and 65% House of Reps. We
are studying the results" (Mimiko) - SUN
NEWSPAPER! 7. "National Association of
Nigerian Militants protests Buhari's victory,
demands cancellation of polls in 21 states" -
TRIUMPH NEWSPAPER! 8. "How Jega rigged
the polls for Buhari . . ." - Premium time 9.
"Obama congratulates Buhari. How many
likes for #Febuhari

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reveals Buhari Told Them If He Doesn't Win Blood Will Rain by omerta(f): 5:40pm On Feb 02, 2015
Dewze:

He has released hit songs, what have you done with your life? Pls tell us one or two with evidence.
I work as a lawyer at a reputable law firm. I am a member of an N.G.O that deals with women and children abuse. I am basically everything you wish to be. Now, what have you done with your life? That's if you even have one.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reveals Buhari Told Them If He Doesn't Win Blood Will Rain by basty: 5:41pm On Feb 02, 2015
Nonsense post
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reveals Buhari Told Them If He Doesn't Win Blood Will Rain by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 02, 2015
God will protect us all.

God bless President GEJ. Victory is sure by God's grace
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reveals Buhari Told Them If He Doesn't Win Blood Will Rain by Dewze(m): 5:50pm On Feb 02, 2015
omerta:
I work as a lawyer at a reputable law firm. I am a member of an N.G.O that deals with women and children abuse. I am basically everything you wish to be. Now, what have you done with your life? That's if you even have one.

We are in a faceless and nameless public forum so all you just said are gibberish until you show some evidence.

You are not even a bit of what I am and wish to become.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reveals Buhari Told Them If He Doesn't Win Blood Will Rain by Monimatic(m): 5:53pm On Feb 02, 2015
Buhari the devil's advocate waiting to unleash terror on Infidels, but he would lose n cry again come FailBuhari 14th.

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reveals Buhari Told Them If He Doesn't Win Blood Will Rain by GARRIx7(m): 5:54pm On Feb 02, 2015
Who is eedris abdu..blablabla??

Is he a carpenter?

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reveals Buhari Told Them If He Doesn't Win Blood Will Rain by jorlons(m): 6:11pm On Feb 02, 2015
Threads like this shouldn't be allowed to progress for some reasons:

1 There is/are no credible source(s) (captured tweets with idris's true handle neither is it on the headlines of any familiar newspaper)
2. It is not intended to educate rather to recycle hate over and over again.

Mods need to start looking @ this issue lest nairaland becomes a misinformation ground.

I hope seun and the other Mods will look at this esp as we have fears of how the elections will turn out. The last thing we want in our society is rancour.

Cc: Obinoscopy, seun, Lalasticlal

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reveals Buhari Told Them If He Doesn't Win Blood Will Rain by iamrealdeji(m): 6:39pm On Feb 02, 2015
omerta:

Some girls dey talk o
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reveals Buhari Told Them If He Doesn't Win Blood Will Rain by njuwo(m): 6:43pm On Feb 02, 2015
jorlons:
Threads like this shouldn't be allowed to progress for some reasons:

1 There is/are no credible source(s) (captured tweets with idris's true handle neither is it on the headlines of any familiar newspaper)
2. It is not intended to educate rather to recycle hate over and over again.

Mods need to start looking @ this issue lest nairaland becomes a misinformation ground.

I hope seun and the other Mods will look at this esp as we have fears of how the elections will turn out. The last thing we want in our society is rancour.

Cc: Obinoscopy, seun, Lalasticlal
Credible source: https://mobile.twitter.com/idris_Abdulkarm/status/560772506223919104?p=v
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reveals Buhari Told Them If He Doesn't Win Blood Will Rain by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 02, 2015
But all Edris stated were true.

3 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reveals Buhari Told Them If He Doesn't Win Blood Will Rain by IceSplash(f): 6:52pm On Feb 02, 2015
mttcchhewww

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reveals Buhari Told Them If He Doesn't Win Blood Will Rain by davidmoyes(m): 7:46pm On Feb 02, 2015
omerta:
Picture of you working and also legal documentation or ........

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reveals Buhari Told Them If He Doesn't Win Blood Will Rain by chamboy(m): 8:00pm On Feb 02, 2015
Dewze:

From Ya MR Miserable
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reveals Buhari Told Them If He Doesn't Win Blood Will Rain by Kennywills7(m): 8:04pm On Feb 02, 2015
The truth is bitter and is always rejected

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reveals Buhari Told Them If He Doesn't Win Blood Will Rain by kenex4ever(m): 9:23pm On Feb 02, 2015
omerta:
u r an arrogant dunce! Y not allow everybody to express their feeling or r u god? Idris only stated a fact.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reveals Buhari Told Them If He Doesn't Win Blood Will Rain by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 02, 2015
Who has ear, let him/her hear
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reveals Buhari Told Them If He Doesn't Win Blood Will Rain by sammyj: 10:00pm On Feb 02, 2015
\
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reveals Buhari Told Them If He Doesn't Win Blood Will Rain by gift01: 10:33pm On Feb 02, 2015
He was Governor @ 33 and still vying to be President @ 73. Does it mean 40 yrs of our nationhood is just so blank? When will they allow the younger ones to hold power at their youthful age?

2 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reveals Buhari Told Them If He Doesn't Win Blood Will Rain by oluwagream: 10:36pm On Feb 02, 2015
Are u sure?
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reveals Buhari Told Them If He Doesn't Win Blood Will Rain by edufreshy(m): 10:51pm On Feb 02, 2015
who is eedris
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reveals Buhari Told Them If He Doesn't Win Blood Will Rain by dubylhover(m): 11:00pm On Feb 02, 2015
this is coming from the "jaga jaga" crooner..ohh he has come out from exile to cum nd seek cheap attention.i no blame am sha,him career don jaga jaga,everytin scatter scatter cheesy..mr lecturer,cud yu pls go back to ur fprmer state of oblivion nd irrelevance.stop slandering undecided
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reveals Buhari Told Them If He Doesn't Win Blood Will Rain by OGEmerald(m): 12:03am On Feb 03, 2015
obontami:
W-A-T-C-H O-U-T!!! THIS IS WHAT
NEWSPAPERS' HEADLINES AFTER FEBRUARY
17TH, 2015 WILL LOOK LIKE: 1. "Jega declares
Buhari elected with 26.4 million votes! PDP
rejects result" - VANGUARD! 2. "Buhari
declared winner!". "This is the worst election
in Nigeria's history" (olisa metuh) - PUNCH! 3.
"APC in a historic victory!". "Godswill Akpabio
flees to Ghana, begs for forgiveness". - PM
NEWS! 4. "This is the most rigged election in
the world, Jega must be arrested and
imprisoned immediately. We are heading to
court" (Ruben Abati) - THE NATION! 5. "South-
south boils as INEC declares Buhari winner.-
DAILY INDEPENDENT! 6. "APC wins Aso Rock,
70 senate seats and 65% House of Reps. We
are studying the results" (Mimiko) - SUN
NEWSPAPER! 7. "National Association of
Nigerian Militants protests Buhari's victory,
demands cancellation of polls in 21 states" -
TRIUMPH NEWSPAPER! 8. "How Jega rigged
the polls for Buhari . . ." - Premium time 9.
"Obama congratulates Buhari. How many
likes for #Febuhari
Please sometimes try and hide your inmature and stupidity act in when ever your chanced @public forums.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reveals Buhari Told Them If He Doesn't Win Blood Will Rain by Nobody: 12:06am On Feb 03, 2015
una don start again? eedrees should go and die with his propaganda.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Skin-bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation (pics) / What Igbos Should Do To Appease Buhari / Biafra (IPOB) Agitation Is Lawful Says United Nations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.