Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,366 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

Jonathan Bread Now In Town (pic) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Bread Now In Town (pic) (43716 Views)

Akinwunmi Adesina: We Were Mocked For 'Cassava Bread’, Now Everyone Eats It / Am I The Biggest Boy In Town? Pic / Man Beaten ‘blue-black’ For Wearing APC Cap In Nyesom Wike’s Home Town - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Bread Now In Town (pic) by sirssb(m): 9:54pm On Feb 02, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Make i go buy am i hope as i eat it the goodluck following joe around will follow me nothing else

GEJ till 2019
1-j
2-o
3-n
4-a
5-t
6-h
7-a
8-n
9-&
10-s
11-a
12-m
13-b
14-o

Jona feb14 you must be my val
MUST READ TO END:-
Nature's guide to coincidence.
It is no coincidence..............
It is destined to happen..............
Election is FEBRUARY and we were able to coin
feBUHARI from it. Ok, not convincing enough, abi?
Do you know that BUHARI'OSINBAJO adds up to
14? Count it yourself. No magic, no cheating, very
free and transparent.
Like seriously;
Feb 1 - B
Feb 2 - U
Feb 3 - H
Feb 4 - A
Feb 5 - R
Feb 6 - I
Feb 7 - O
Feb 8 - S
Feb 9 - I
Feb10 - N
Feb11 - B
Feb12 - A
Feb13 - J
Feb14 - O

Now see this

Take this for febuary
Interestingly interesting.
1. From Tafawa Balewa to.
2. Gen. Johnson Aguiyi-Ironsi to.
3. Gen. Yakubu Gowon to.
4. Gen. Murtala Mohammed to.
5. Gen. Olusegun Obasanjo to.
6. President Shehu Shagari to.
7. Maj. Gen. Buhari to.
8. Gen. Ibrahim Babangida to.
9. Chief Ernest Shonekan to.
10. Gen. Sani Abacha to.
11. Gen. Abdulsalami Abubakar to.
12. President Olusegun Obasanjoto.
13. President Umaru MusaYar'adua to.
14. President Goodluck Jonathan.
OMG!!!!! I just found out something. The
peoples General (Muhammadu Buhari) is the
7th president while GEJ is the 14th president.
Both are seeking 2 come back 4 the second
time.
Mathematically,If Buhari is the 7th president
and the election is slated for the 14th, it means
14 ÷7= 2.
And GEJ is the14th president and the election
is slated for 14th too. It means 14÷14=1.
Invariably, General MUHAMMADU BUHARI will
be elected to rule for the 2nd time while GEJ
will lose the election because he only signed
1single
term with FEBUHARI 14 ÷ 14 =1.
SAI BUHARI!!!!!!!

You still dey fight with nature? Anything you see
take am!
I put it to you authoritatively, that General
Muhammadu Buhari is our next President. By God's grace

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Bread Now In Town (pic) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 02, 2015
saintTim:
it's better than making BOMBS
EXACTLY cheesy cool
Re: Jonathan Bread Now In Town (pic) by ozoigbondu: 10:05pm On Feb 02, 2015
macklef:

1-Y
2-o
3-u
4-C
5-a
6-n
7-C
8-o
9-p
10-y
11-E
12-h
13-n
14-n

Is good and healthy for the soul grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Bread Now In Town (pic) by stexsy(m): 10:05pm On Feb 02, 2015
Ochiske:
Buhari and GEJ's perception towards corruption Chief Bisi Onabanjo, Chief Bola Ige, Chief Adekunle Ajasin, Chief Sam Mbakwe, Chief Ambrose Alli, Chief Apa Aku, Chief Jim Mwobodo, Chief L Kayode Jakande, Chief Alex Ekwueme, Chief Obafemi Awolowo, Umaru Dikko... Are list of few corrupt people that were arrested during Buhari's regime, some were even sentenced to death.What did GEJ do about corruption?
He granted presidential pardon to corrupt officials such as; Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Gen. Oladipo Diya, Mr. Shettima Bulama, Maj.-Gen Abdulkareem Adisa.... To mention few corrupt people who got presidential pardon.
GEJ and Buhari are people of opposite characters, one supports corruption and the other doesn't.
From statements made by GEJ you can tell his stand;"Stealing is not corruption""
How much did JIM Nwobodo stole? Moneythat is not enough to buy a puegeot and Buhari jailed him".
Trillions has been declared missing under GEJ's government...
GEJ promised to use technology that doesn't exist to fight corruption
Buhari promised sentence then to jail, they will share the same prison with the common man on the streets Nigerians, vote wisely

Rather than end corruption, fight insurgency, revamp the economy, create job opportunities for the masses, this is all what the Johnathan led administration can reduce Nigerians to!

What a shame

*modified*
I cant believe it grin
I made First to comment cheesy
the guy below me is either insane or very much insane cheesy

2015 gonna be a great year for me, apc, buhari, nigeria!
go n study how denmark n switzerland fought corruption.
Stop disgracing ur sef
Re: Jonathan Bread Now In Town (pic) by ozoigbondu: 10:05pm On Feb 02, 2015
sirssb:

MUST READ TO END:-
Nature's guide to coincidence.
It is no coincidence..............
It is destined to happen..............
Election is FEBRUARY and we were able to coin
feBUHARI from it. Ok, not convincing enough, abi?
Do you know that BUHARI'OSINBAJO adds up to
14? Count it yourself. No magic, no cheating, very
free and transparent.
Like seriously;
Feb 1 - B
Feb 2 - U
Feb 3 - H
Feb 4 - A
Feb 5 - R
Feb 6 - I
Feb 7 - O
Feb 8 - S
Feb 9 - I
Feb10 - N
Feb11 - B
Feb12 - A
Feb13 - J
Feb14 - O

Now see this

Take this for febuary
Interestingly interesting.
1. From Tafawa Balewa to.
2. Gen. Johnson Aguiyi-Ironsi to.
3. Gen. Yakubu Gowon to.
4. Gen. Murtala Mohammed to.
5. Gen. Olusegun Obasanjo to.
6. President Shehu Shagari to.
7. Maj. Gen. Buhari to.
8. Gen. Ibrahim Babangida to.
9. Chief Ernest Shonekan to.
10. Gen. Sani Abacha to.
11. Gen. Abdulsalami Abubakar to.
12. President Olusegun Obasanjoto.
13. President Umaru MusaYar'adua to.
14. President Goodluck Jonathan.
OMG!!!!! I just found out something. The
peoples General (Muhammadu Buhari) is the
7th president while GEJ is the 14th president.
Both are seeking 2 come back 4 the second
time.
Mathematically,If Buhari is the 7th president
and the election is slated for the 14th, it means
14 ÷7= 2.
And GEJ is the14th president and the election
is slated for 14th too. It means 14÷14=1.
Invariably, General MUHAMMADU BUHARI will
be elected to rule for the 2nd time while GEJ
will lose the election because he only signed
1single
term with FEBUHARI 14 ÷ 14 =1.
SAI BUHARI!!!!!!!

You still dey fight with nature? Anything you see
take am!
I put it to you authoritatively, that General
Muhammadu Buhari is our next President. By God's grace

Go and sleep tongue

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Bread Now In Town (pic) by dandoki: 10:10pm On Feb 02, 2015
Poor innexpedient leadership doling out fish to its people instead of teaching them how to fish.

C. H. A. N. G. E. ......!!!
Re: Jonathan Bread Now In Town (pic) by sholey4love: 10:27pm On Feb 02, 2015
this bread looks urgly
Re: Jonathan Bread Now In Town (pic) by DONOCHAS(m): 10:31pm On Feb 02, 2015
Shey dis bread na free, make i no hear say money follow am 4 back
Re: Jonathan Bread Now In Town (pic) by harry509: 10:32pm On Feb 02, 2015
helinues:
Kari ka chop.. stomach infractructure
PDP dull sha, wia d fish?
Re: Jonathan Bread Now In Town (pic) by jaymoni(m): 10:33pm On Feb 02, 2015
APC Association of Past Criminals
Re: Jonathan Bread Now In Town (pic) by eagleonearth(m): 10:36pm On Feb 02, 2015
this is laughable. what is happening in ekiti now?
Re: Jonathan Bread Now In Town (pic) by Mancity26(m): 10:39pm On Feb 02, 2015
Ochiske:
Buhari and GEJ's perception towards corruption Chief Bisi Onabanjo, Chief Bola Ige, Chief Adekunle Ajasin, Chief Sam Mbakwe, Chief Ambrose Alli, Chief Apa Aku, Chief Jim Mwobodo, Chief L Kayode Jakande, Chief Alex Ekwueme, Chief Obafemi Awolowo, Umaru Dikko... Are list of few corrupt people that were arrested during Buhari's regime, some were even sentenced to death.What did GEJ do about corruption?
He granted presidential pardon to corrupt officials such as; Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Gen. Oladipo Diya, Mr. Shettima Bulama, Maj.-Gen Abdulkareem Adisa.... To mention few corrupt people who got presidential pardon.
GEJ and Buhari are people of opposite characters, one supports corruption and the other doesn't.
From statements made by GEJ you can tell his stand;"Stealing is not corruption""
How much did JIM Nwobodo stole? Moneythat is not enough to buy a puegeot and Buhari jailed him".
Buhari promised sentence then to jail, they will share the same prison with the common man on the streets Nigerians, vote wisely

Rather than end corruption, fight insurgency, revamp the economy, create job opportunities for the masses, this is all what the Johnathan led administration can reduce Nigerians to!

What a shame

*modified*
I cant believe it grin

abeg scheck una buhari profile well b4 coming here to condem sombodi. Wat did buhari do abt abacha, wat did buhari said abt him plz, d man is evil nd full of sentiment, he wil arrest oda tribe nd leave his aboki broda, haba ja'ama

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Bread Now In Town (pic) by folahann(m): 10:51pm On Feb 02, 2015
After stealing 2 from Yar'Adua, we gave another 4 years with Trillions of Naira. Now you come back with 100 naira bread as return. Maybe God powerfully empower those that will punish you.
Re: Jonathan Bread Now In Town (pic) by Missmossy(f): 10:52pm On Feb 02, 2015
Lollz this is very hilarious grin

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Bread Now In Town (pic) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 02, 2015
Gboliwe:
We have APC recharge Card, we have APC rice, we have APC flour, atleast, let those of us who are Pro-Jonathan have something to chew na. tongue
na ebola bread,chew am make u begin red
Re: Jonathan Bread Now In Town (pic) by Horpe23: 11:09pm On Feb 02, 2015
Am sure the PDP government is aware that poverty and hunger has ravaged the land. it's pathetic to know that they only give out bread to the people during elections rather than empower them to be able to put food on their own table.. They are only making mockery of themselves because the have failed..
'Stop giving Nigerians bread, empower them to make it'....
#ihavedecidedtovotewisely
#Change is imminent!!!
Re: Jonathan Bread Now In Town (pic) by berrystunn(m): 11:24pm On Feb 02, 2015
Ochiske:

What a shame

*modified*
I cant believe it grin

Taah USU , up till now you no no anything,
so you dont know the difference between democracy and army dictatorship
there is a big difference, in democracy the president dont have 100% power ,
in which executive power is exercised by the government. Legislative power is held by the government and the two chambers of the legislature: the House of Representatives and the Senate. Together, the two chambers make up the law-making body in Nigeria, called the National Assembly, which serves as a check on the executive arm of government. The highest judiciary arm of government in Nigeria is the Supreme Court of Nigeria. Nigeria also practices Baron de Montesquieu's theory of the separation of powers.
so you cant just jail anyone like that or free anyone like that...we have law and Constitution.

your so call malam, buhari was a dictator,
throwing VP Alex Ekwueme in jail even though it was proven that Ekwueme DID NOT steal
jailing honest Pa Michael Adekunle Ajasin, who did not steal as Ondo State Govt.
jail Fela Kuti in 1984 What was Fela’s crime? Singing against military govt ??
banned the Nigerian Medical Association. WHY
banned the National Association of Nigerian Students. WHY
break up a press conference of ASUU in 1984 and detain four of their executives. WHY
jail Nduka Irabor and Tunde Thompson for writing a truthful report which embarrassed his govt. WHY
jail Tai Solarin& denying him his asthma drugs simply because he campaigned against military rule.
use violence to stop the September 1985 National Conference of the National Assn of Nigerian Students. WHY
he killed Ben Ogedengbe’s for a crime that didnt carry death penalty when he committed it.
police brutality, army oppression, courts without justice, magistrates who are supposed to uphold the law, obviously seen bending the law to please some special interest.

and many more,
we need change but not with buhari, Can someone who says the govt is corrupt but because of his presidential ambition now surrounds himself with APC thieves be ABLE TO FIGHT CORRUPTION?

1. Rotimi Amaechi – 8 years speaker under PDP, and 7 years Governor under PDP = 15 years in PDP.

2. Atiku Abubakar – 8 years Vice president under PDP.

3. George Akume – 8 years Governor under PDP.

4. Bukola Saraki – 8 years Governor, and 2 years, Senator under PDP = 10 years.

5. Timipre Sylver – 4 years Governor under PDP.

6. Audu Ogbe – 2 years Chairmanship of the PDP.

7. Aminu Masari – 4 years as the Speaker, House of Representatives under PDP.

8. Chris Ngige – 3 years Governor under PDP.

9. Rabiu Kwankwaso – 7 years Governor under PDP, and 3 years Defense minister under PDP= 10 years.

10. El Rufai – 4 years FCT Minister under PDP, and 2 years BPE chairman under PDP = 6 years.

11. And to cap it all, Obasanjo is the navigator of the APC, a man who spent 8 of the disastrous 16 years as the maximum ruler of Nigeria.

It is now clear that APC is a waste basket of the PDP Corrupt criminals , where the people who created and perpetuated the 16 disastrous years and now dumped. So where is the change coming from?
Are they now saints overnight because they joined APC?
how will malam buhari fight corruption with all ex military heads of state backing him?

Please be WISE and VOTE against the ASSOCIATION OF PAST CRIMINALS (APC )

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Bread Now In Town (pic) by mcwizard(m): 11:35pm On Feb 02, 2015
Mr Jona well election will tell
Re: Jonathan Bread Now In Town (pic) by PStacks(m): 11:44pm On Feb 02, 2015
helinues:

PDP are just a disgrace
Re: Jonathan Bread Now In Town (pic) by jamovogue: 11:58pm On Feb 02, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:
incase it makes lalastic.....

Modified: FTC grin

GEJ till 2019
. Joona.. Wetin dis guy take us for.. Jona na ur last bread b dat for asorok
Re: Jonathan Bread Now In Town (pic) by Adam212: 12:47am On Feb 03, 2015
ODIKWA SERIOUS.... GEJ ALL THE WAY EVEN IF LUCIFER GO ASK FOR FORGIVENESS,, NA JONAH..
Re: Jonathan Bread Now In Town (pic) by DonaldGenes(m): 12:49am On Feb 03, 2015
Dafuq!!!!!
Re: Jonathan Bread Now In Town (pic) by Engrkay11(m): 1:08am On Feb 03, 2015
helinues:
why dem no make sex free, atleast for this campaign period !
grin
Re: Jonathan Bread Now In Town (pic) by infinitty(m): 2:46am On Feb 03, 2015
APC just fold GEJ campaign poster put inside bread just to carry on with their propaganda s. see APC mentality. they no tell us where he or she bought it from or where it's being shared. very desperate for power. Don't doubt it if I tell you that GEJ will win over 25 states when the results will be announced. Bleep haters !
Re: Jonathan Bread Now In Town (pic) by infinitty(m): 2:48am On Feb 03, 2015
APC just fold GEJ campaign poster put inside bread just to carry on with their propaganda s. see APC mentality. they no tell us where he or she bought it from or where it's being shared. very desperate for power. Don't doubt it if I tell you that GEJ will win over 25 states when the results will be announced. Bleep haters !!!
Re: Jonathan Bread Now In Town (pic) by Swiftboy(m): 3:55am On Feb 03, 2015
Ochiske:

What a shame

*modified*
I cant believe it grin

smh you know nothing about corruption.
Re: Jonathan Bread Now In Town (pic) by efilefun(m): 4:33am On Feb 03, 2015
priscaoge:
APChit pls try harder undecided undecided

See as the cloth be like wetin PDP members wan take mourn after the election.
Re: Jonathan Bread Now In Town (pic) by Nobody: 6:14am On Feb 03, 2015
I love this bread. .......

GEJ TILL 2019
Re: Jonathan Bread Now In Town (pic) by texybaby(f): 6:43am On Feb 03, 2015
AreaFada2:

From your write-up, I can deduce you were not born then or very small. You're also a very bad student of history.
There was hardly any evidence of corruption against those mentioned. You will notice that only Southerners & Christians were jailed. Most without reason.
Pa Ajasin was tried & retried. Nothing against him found. Yet Buhari detained him indefinitely.

Dr Ekwueme stole nothing, yet he was in Kirikiri for nothing. SHAGARI who headed whatever incompetence/corruption alleged was under Aircon sipping fura da nunu in a mansion.

Prof Alli took nothing, just that his party (UPN) got donation money from a contractor. Now Amaechi & others are using their stolen state money to fund APC.

Pa Awo had his passport seized by GMB. He was only an opposition leader.
Detainees like Alli were denied their medication.

GMB is cold and heartless.

To add to that imagine our most respected traditional rulers had to go n beg permission before making any trip out of d country......
See all these southern n western pple that support buhari are all wicked...if only u know what we face down here in d north u will not want this mans shadow in aso rock
Re: Jonathan Bread Now In Town (pic) by RotrEmmanuel: 7:02am On Feb 03, 2015
jamovogue:
. Joona.. Wetin dis guy take us for.. Jona na ur last bread b dat for asorok
wetin dis cow type like this
Re: Jonathan Bread Now In Town (pic) by Omadachi(m): 7:29am On Feb 03, 2015
A High Level Panel on Illicit Financial Flows from Africa adopted on Sunday by African Union (AU) Heads of State and Government at their summit in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia said about $40.9billion (about N6.87trillion) of an estimated $60billion (about N10.08trillion) lost through such transfers from Africa are traced to Nigeria.

Nigeria, the world’s seventh largest producer of hydrocarbon, the report says accounts for about 68.1 per cent of the total revenue Africa is losing annually as a result of illegal transfer of revenues abroad.
Re: Jonathan Bread Now In Town (pic) by Paulchris(m): 7:43am On Feb 03, 2015
Ochiske:

What a shame

*modified*
I cant believe it grin

so no northerner is corrupt,
Ekwueme is corrupt and Shagari isn't
Even Bola ige,Sam mbakwe??
Guy u must be in sane

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari's London Meeting Was In Transcorp Abuja - Fayose Claims (Pictures) / Hope Uzodinma's Twin Daughters Wed In Abuja (Photos) / Peter Obi, Ifeanyi Okowa Meet & Hug At Margaret Obaigbena's Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.