Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,084 members, 7,859,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 09:38 PM

A Group Of Whites Supporting Jonathan In The US - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Group Of Whites Supporting Jonathan In The US (787 Views)

The Single Biggest Mistake Igbos Made Supporting Jonathan And PDP / Dickson Bans Activities Of Group Supporting Jonathan Re-election / Fans Blast Joseph Yobo On Twitter For Supporting Jonathan Via His Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Group Of Whites Supporting Jonathan In The US by EloquentMedia: 6:35pm On Feb 02, 2015
A friend organized this rally in the US

Re: A Group Of Whites Supporting Jonathan In The US by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 02, 2015
Who hired them?

2 Likes

Re: A Group Of Whites Supporting Jonathan In The US by oduastates: 6:43pm On Feb 02, 2015
Comedians.

1 Like

Re: A Group Of Whites Supporting Jonathan In The US by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 02, 2015
buhari mr quorruft no vacancy in aso rock
Re: A Group Of Whites Supporting Jonathan In The US by stepo707: 7:25pm On Feb 02, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy .This whites self

1 Like

Re: A Group Of Whites Supporting Jonathan In The US by jars9: 7:35pm On Feb 02, 2015
Confirmed GEJ 2015 NUHU RIBADU 2019

Re: A Group Of Whites Supporting Jonathan In The US by raumdeuter: 7:37pm On Feb 02, 2015
Give them pictures of 3 black men and ask them to identify which is Goodluck

Ask them who was president before Jonathan

Has any of them ever slept in darkness?

Has any of them ever lived with Boko Haram

Has any of them ever had daughters kidnapped like in CHibok

Has any of them ever been to Nigeria

Yet they support Goodluck.

GTFO with that bullshitt
Re: A Group Of Whites Supporting Jonathan In The US by jars9: 7:38pm On Feb 02, 2015
Real pics not some crusade,verifiable LAGOS BENIN ORE,APAPA EXP,LAGOS IKORODU EXPRESS,THE DON'T LIKE THE PROGRESS

Re: A Group Of Whites Supporting Jonathan In The US by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 02, 2015
Are you on state benefits or food stamps abroad and need to make a fast buck? Just carry a saTANoid placard for a photo session and get paid $5
Re: A Group Of Whites Supporting Jonathan In The US by jars9: 7:41pm On Feb 02, 2015
More, They hate me because I single handedly built 150 almajiri school and 14 new university so majority of my people can go to school to kick start their potentials.

Re: A Group Of Whites Supporting Jonathan In The US by jars9: 7:44pm On Feb 02, 2015
More

Re: A Group Of Whites Supporting Jonathan In The US by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 02, 2015
Efforts in futility. By February the 15th; they will see clearly.

As for GMB; game recognize game - Ride on jhoooor! grin

Re: A Group Of Whites Supporting Jonathan In The US by lyntiffany(f): 7:49pm On Feb 02, 2015
Gej you no go kill me with this your mission of transformation, can even feel the smoothness of these roads right from my room.

(1) (Reply)

12 Things You Didn't Know About General Muhammadu Buhari / A Picture Of March4buhari Jersey / Troops Storm Monguno,repel Gombe Barracks Invasion : Source-the Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.