Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,793 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Pdp Governorship Candidate In Imo State Campaigns In An Empty Canopy(pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp Governorship Candidate In Imo State Campaigns In An Empty Canopy(pictures) (3318 Views)

Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) / Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe Campaigns In Style In The 1960s / Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pdp Governorship Candidate In Imo State Campaigns In An Empty Canopy(pictures) by Charlesdonald(m): 8:50pm On Feb 02, 2015
The Pdp governorship candidate in imo state Rt.hon.Emeka ihedioha campaigns in obowo to an empty canopy ...........there was a low turn out of people.................

Was that suppose to mean he wasn't accepted by the people of obowo

Re: Pdp Governorship Candidate In Imo State Campaigns In An Empty Canopy(pictures) by hyfr(m): 8:55pm On Feb 02, 2015
Op is time for folk tales. This one is short, bring more on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pdp Governorship Candidate In Imo State Campaigns In An Empty Canopy(pictures) by pedel: 8:58pm On Feb 02, 2015
Did anyone see the bags of rice in the second picture?
"Who is fooling who asshuaaally?" Rev father Mbaka

3 Likes

Re: Pdp Governorship Candidate In Imo State Campaigns In An Empty Canopy(pictures) by watered(m): 9:11pm On Feb 02, 2015
F
Re: Pdp Governorship Candidate In Imo State Campaigns In An Empty Canopy(pictures) by Rilwayne001: 9:21pm On Feb 02, 2015
grin grin Lmao
Re: Pdp Governorship Candidate In Imo State Campaigns In An Empty Canopy(pictures) by alaoeri: 9:27pm On Feb 02, 2015
The gods are angry grin . Rochas for second term o jare no shaking.

1 Like

Re: Pdp Governorship Candidate In Imo State Campaigns In An Empty Canopy(pictures) by asha80(m): 9:31pm On Feb 02, 2015
Tbh obowu is not favourably disposed towards anything pdp at the moment from what I witnessed there during Xmas so would not doubt this pic
Re: Pdp Governorship Candidate In Imo State Campaigns In An Empty Canopy(pictures) by engllishmart(m): 9:32pm On Feb 02, 2015
Op you are very f00lish for feeding us with this kinda lies. Those pics were taken after the event, I was there, the crowd was very much massive and the people received him well. The pics were taken just from one angle( you can see the woman putting on the pdp vest in virtually all the pics) Idi0tic op

2 Likes

Re: Pdp Governorship Candidate In Imo State Campaigns In An Empty Canopy(pictures) by stanogb(m): 9:33pm On Feb 02, 2015
it looks like show was over when the OP took his pictures.

1 Like

Re: Pdp Governorship Candidate In Imo State Campaigns In An Empty Canopy(pictures) by engllishmart(m): 9:36pm On Feb 02, 2015
stanogb:
it looks like show was over when the OP took his pictures.
Don't mind the f00lish idi0t
Re: Pdp Governorship Candidate In Imo State Campaigns In An Empty Canopy(pictures) by Redoil: 9:38pm On Feb 02, 2015
engllishmart:
Op you are very f00lish for feeding us with this kinda lies. Those pics were taken after the event, I was there, the crowd was very much massive and the people received him well. The pics were taken just from one angle( you can see the woman putting on the pdp vest in virtually all the pics) Idi0tic op
exactly my thaught. Is this how the janja.we.ed hope to use in dethroning PDP?

1 Like

Re: Pdp Governorship Candidate In Imo State Campaigns In An Empty Canopy(pictures) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 02, 2015
lwkmd grin grin

My people my people

my governor my governor

Infact this crowd should be themed MASSIVE because I never expected people to even turn out

because even his immediate family will vote for okorocha D

1 Like

Re: Pdp Governorship Candidate In Imo State Campaigns In An Empty Canopy(pictures) by Ngwakwe: 9:43pm On Feb 02, 2015
It seems Catholic Church in Imo State wants Gov. Rochas Okorocha out from Dougla's House accusing him of using monetary incentives to lure and convert some Imo State citizens to Islam

Rochas Okorocha needs to up his game. Over confidence is working against him.

I want him to win a second term while the opposition gets majority in the House of Assembly to keep his toes hot.
Re: Pdp Governorship Candidate In Imo State Campaigns In An Empty Canopy(pictures) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 02, 2015
engllishmart:
you were there and you couldn't take pictures. So who am I to believe now? You or the Op?

4 Likes

Re: Pdp Governorship Candidate In Imo State Campaigns In An Empty Canopy(pictures) by Charlesdonald(m): 9:46pm On Feb 02, 2015
If the event have ended before I took this pics so why are the bag of rice still dere?why ar d bag of pure water still dere? And why is it during the day and not in d evening hours

2 Likes

Re: Pdp Governorship Candidate In Imo State Campaigns In An Empty Canopy(pictures) by VOICEOFTHEMASES: 9:46pm On Feb 02, 2015
It is either the person that posted dis pix is in dream land or he is living in the past.

Am sure Op is an APC e-rat. Maybe one of the pipo tat hacked into AIT for buhari.

Anyway for the records Hon Emeka is from tat zone. Gov okorocha had his campaign rally in tat LGA the same day as emeka, pipo left okorocha's rally to join emeka convoy wen day saw him passing. So tell okorocha his days are in numbers, Okorocha days of lie lie are over.

He can ask his small baby E-rat Ik ogonne to post lies but cm February Emeka will be the governor. YOU CAN TAKE THAT TO THE BANK.

3 Likes

Re: Pdp Governorship Candidate In Imo State Campaigns In An Empty Canopy(pictures) by gen2briz(m): 9:49pm On Feb 02, 2015
engllishmart:

No mind him jare.... oya give us the real pictures or ....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pdp Governorship Candidate In Imo State Campaigns In An Empty Canopy(pictures) by engllishmart(m): 9:50pm On Feb 02, 2015
berem:
you were there and you couldn't take pictures. So who am I to believe now? You or the Op?
you are a staunch apc fanatic, even if I present a million pics u won't still believe.

1 Like

Re: Pdp Governorship Candidate In Imo State Campaigns In An Empty Canopy(pictures) by atakamus: 9:52pm On Feb 02, 2015
I can see Goodluck rice there. PDP make una park well. We don tire for una.

1 Like

Re: Pdp Governorship Candidate In Imo State Campaigns In An Empty Canopy(pictures) by sammyj: 9:55pm On Feb 02, 2015
Re: Pdp Governorship Candidate In Imo State Campaigns In An Empty Canopy(pictures) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 02, 2015
engllishmart:

you are a staunch apc fanatic, even if I present a million pics u won't still believe.
Is it because of me then you didn't take pictures? Seeing pictures is believing. Since you don't have pictures to prove yourself,then you lie.

3 Likes

Re: Pdp Governorship Candidate In Imo State Campaigns In An Empty Canopy(pictures) by asha80(m): 10:00pm On Feb 02, 2015
VOICEOFTHEMASES:
It is either the person that posted dis pix is in dream land or he is living in the past.

Am sure Op is an APC e-rat. Maybe one of the pipo tat hacked into AIT for buhari.

Anyway for the records Hon Emeka is from tat zone. Gov okorocha had his campaign rally in tat LGA the same day as emeka, pipo left okorocha's rally to join emeka convoy wen day saw him passing. So tell okorocha his days are in numbers, Okorocha days of lie lie are over.

He can ask his small baby E-rat Ik ogonne to post lies but cm February Emeka will be the governor. YOU CAN TAKE THAT TO THE BANK.
obowo is in okigwe zone while Ihedioha is from ahiazu or aboh mbaise of which the two lgas are in owerri zone.
Re: Pdp Governorship Candidate In Imo State Campaigns In An Empty Canopy(pictures) by MEILYN(m): 10:02pm On Feb 02, 2015
engllishmart:

Show us your own pictures or forever remain silent. The OP is right until you prove him wrong. You are only ranting like a lost puppy.

3 Likes

Re: Pdp Governorship Candidate In Imo State Campaigns In An Empty Canopy(pictures) by engllishmart(m): 10:04pm On Feb 02, 2015
berem:
Is it because of me then you didn't take pictures? Seeing pictures is believing. Since you don't have pictures to prove yourself,then you lie.
I didn't go there to take pictures! If you don't believe me den leave!
Re: Pdp Governorship Candidate In Imo State Campaigns In An Empty Canopy(pictures) by MEILYN(m): 10:04pm On Feb 02, 2015
VOICEOFTHEMASES:

Do you really want us to believe this? I am pretty sure your parents and your grandparents will vote for Rochas.
Re: Pdp Governorship Candidate In Imo State Campaigns In An Empty Canopy(pictures) by Charlesdonald(m): 10:05pm On Feb 02, 2015
engllishmart:

am sorry ur point are baseless

2 Likes

Re: Pdp Governorship Candidate In Imo State Campaigns In An Empty Canopy(pictures) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 02, 2015
engllishmart:

you didn't go there to take pictures,why argue with someone who took pictures?

2 Likes

Re: Pdp Governorship Candidate In Imo State Campaigns In An Empty Canopy(pictures) by MEILYN(m): 10:07pm On Feb 02, 2015
engllishmart:

Oh boy we no believe you jare.... Abi na palasa phone wey no get camera you dey use? grin

1 Like

Re: Pdp Governorship Candidate In Imo State Campaigns In An Empty Canopy(pictures) by meforyou1(m): 10:11pm On Feb 02, 2015
Op, u are a pure and applied janjaweedean liar
Re: Pdp Governorship Candidate In Imo State Campaigns In An Empty Canopy(pictures) by engllishmart(m): 10:11pm On Feb 02, 2015
Charlesdonald:
If the event have ended before I took this pics so why are the bag of rice still dere?why ar d bag of pure water still dere? And why is it during the day and not in d evening hours
The bags of rice were shared much much later after ihedioha had left and he left before evening hours!
Re: Pdp Governorship Candidate In Imo State Campaigns In An Empty Canopy(pictures) by Ikengawo: 10:12pm On Feb 02, 2015
PDP in Imo is not a serious group of men. Okorocha has already won in the state. Ihedioha has 0 charisma and looks hungry
Re: Pdp Governorship Candidate In Imo State Campaigns In An Empty Canopy(pictures) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 02, 2015
Pdp in my imo? Next topic jor

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Will Not Vote For Ambode By Tolu Caleb / The Travails Of Aba Power Plant By Prof Barth Nnaji / Anambra State @25 The List Of Successful People From Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.