Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Anambra State @25 The List Of Successful People From Anambra State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra State @25 The List Of Successful People From Anambra State (3317 Views)

Why I Abstained From Anambra PDP Primaries – Oduah / Stella Oduah Threatens To Withdraw From Anambra Guber Race / UK Embassy Confirms Importation Of Agricultural Products From Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra State @25 The List Of Successful People From Anambra State by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 04, 2016
Late Odimegwu Ojukwu(The former leader of Old Eastern region and the defunct Biafra state).

Pro. Charles Chukwuma Soludo(Former CBN governor)

Pro. Dora Akinyelu(Former Nafdac chief)

Paul & Peter Okoye( Popularly known as Psquare)

Nnamdi Azikiwe(first prime minister of Nigeria and Owelle of Onitsha)

Mikel Nchekwube Obi(Player for Chelsea FC of England)

Pro. Chinua Achebe(A renown writer and writer of the famous 'Things fall apart')

Ifeanyi Uba(CEO Capital oil)

Arthur Eze(owner Premier Breweries Onitsha)

Phillip Emergency(Inventor and scientist)

Nwafor Orizu(First Senate president of Nigeria)

Alex Ekwueme(First executive Vice president of Nigeria)

Blessed Cyprian Michael Iwene Tansi(Ordained Catholic Priest)

Emeka Anyaoku(First black secretary of the Commonwealth)

Pro. Uche Okeke(One of the foremost Nigeria artistes)

Chikadibia Obiakor(Appointed by UN secretary General Ban ki moon as military adviser on UN peace keeping operations previously served as commander of Ecomog operations in Liberia)

Prof. Humphrey Nwosu(Former Inec chairman known for conducting the freest and fairest election in Nigeria won by late Abiola)

Chuka Umunna( a British labor party member of parliament for Streatham constituency)

Pius Okigbo(A renown Economist, was the first economic adviser to the federal government of Nigeria)

Chimamanda Adichie(Writer who won the Orange prize for fiction(2007) writer of 'Purple Hibiscus'.)

Cardinal Francis Arinze(Was once a potential Pope)

Sir Louis Ojukwu(The first Nigeria Millionaire and the first president of the Nigeria stock Exchange)

Cyprian Ekwensi(A writer of international repute)

Chika Obi( a world renown mathematician)

Osita Osadebe( A popular highlife musician)

Chief Oliver De coque (A known popular musician)

I am proud to come from Anambra. If I miss anyone please kindly add urs to make the list more interesting.
Re: Anambra State @25 The List Of Successful People From Anambra State by samchem(m): 12:07pm On Feb 04, 2016
chika Obi is d man
Re: Anambra State @25 The List Of Successful People From Anambra State by abdool59(m): 12:08pm On Feb 04, 2016
So far Obiano has done well.
Re: Anambra State @25 The List Of Successful People From Anambra State by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 04, 2016
abdool59:
So far Obiano has done well.
Peter Obi also did well.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State @25 The List Of Successful People From Anambra State by jdleo32(m): 3:24pm On Feb 04, 2016
yes, records of anambarian
Re: Anambra State @25 The List Of Successful People From Anambra State by naijapips02: 3:27pm On Feb 04, 2016
Ndi anambra na i tu onu. I fVckin hate these people. angry
Re: Anambra State @25 The List Of Successful People From Anambra State by ochilikoko(m): 3:29pm On Feb 04, 2016
I can't find my name there but one thing is sure. By the grace of God, i will make it even above this a for-mentioned names.
Re: Anambra State @25 The List Of Successful People From Anambra State by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 04, 2016
naijapips02:
No offense bro ur free to rep ur own state ok. Just for the fun of it & for educational purposes. #NoHating
Re: Anambra State @25 The List Of Successful People From Anambra State by anomsodi(m): 4:12pm On Feb 04, 2016
Dis is jus to counter d ogun thread
nawa for u ppIe
cnt u jus ceIebrate wit ur neighour

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra State @25 The List Of Successful People From Anambra State by highpriest4: 4:16pm On Feb 04, 2016
Chieif sweetus oyoyo yuzedo, igwe for banana eyeland

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State @25 The List Of Successful People From Anambra State by OFFICIAL336: 4:17pm On Feb 04, 2016
naijapips02:
Look at this Yoruba man [Seun]. You don show again after your self-imposed exile after being busted. How far for your blog na (www.n a i j a p i p s.com].
U are an embarrasement.
Re: Anambra State @25 The List Of Successful People From Anambra State by ODVanguard: 4:18pm On Feb 04, 2016
anomsodi:
Dis is jus to counter d ogun thread
nawa for u ppIe
cnt u jus ceIebrate wit ur neighour

You sef noticed how they just couldn't resist invading that thread to derail it? I don't get why they feel so insecure. undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra State @25 The List Of Successful People From Anambra State by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:24pm On Feb 04, 2016
ugolance:
Late Odimegwu Ojukwu(The former leader of Old Eastern region and the defunct Biafra state).

Pro. Charles Chukwuma Soludo(Former CBN governor)

Pro. Dora Akinyelu(Former Nafdac chief)

Paul & Peter Okoye( Popularly known as Psquare)

Nnamdi Azikiwe(first prime minister of Nigeria and Owelle of Onitsha)

Mikel Nchekwube Obi(Player for Chelsea FC of England)

Pro. Chinua Achebe(A renown writer and writer of the famous 'Things fall apart')

Ifeanyi Uba(CEO Capital oil)

Arthur Eze(owner Premier Breweries Onitsha)

Phillip Emergency(Inventor and scientist)

Nwafor Orizu(First Senate president of Nigeria)

Alex Ekwueme(First executive Vice president of Nigeria)

Blessed Cyprian Michael Iwene Tansi(Ordained Catholic Priest)

Emeka Anyaoku(First black secretary of the Commonwealth)

Pro. Uche Okeke(One of the foremost Nigeria artistes)

Chikadibia Obiakor(Appointed by UN secretary General Ban ki moon as military adviser on UN peace keeping operations previously served as commander of Ecomog operations in Liberia)

Prof. Humphrey Nwosu(Former Inec chairman known for conducting the freest and fairest election in Nigeria won by late Abiola)

Chuka Umunna( a British labor party member of parliament for Streatham constituency)

Pius Okigbo(A renown Economist, was the first economic adviser to the federal government of Nigeria)

Chimamanda Adichie(Writer who won the Orange prize for fiction(2007) writer of 'Purple Hibiscus'.)

Cardinal Francis Arinze(Was once a potential Pope)

Sir Louis Ojukwu(The first Nigeria Millionaire and the first president of the Nigeria stock Exchange)

Cyprian Ekwensi(A writer of international repute)

Chika Obi( a world renown mathematician)

Osita Osadebe( A popular highlife musician)

Chief Oliver De coque (A known popular musician)

I am proud to come from Anambra. If I miss anyone please kindly add urs to make the list more interesting.

Guy I don check your profil, I don't know the prank you want to play, I still dey observe
Re: Anambra State @25 The List Of Successful People From Anambra State by naijapips02: 4:25pm On Feb 04, 2016
OFFICIAL336:

Look at this Yoruba man [Seun]. You don show again after your self-imposed exile after being busted. How far for your blog na (www.n a i j a p i p s.com].
U are an embarrasement.

grin funny dude. Ezi waawa
Re: Anambra State @25 The List Of Successful People From Anambra State by PentiumPro(f): 4:34pm On Feb 04, 2016
None of them got prominent or successful living in Anambra.
They all had to migrate at one point in time or the other to become what they are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra State @25 The List Of Successful People From Anambra State by o42austino(m): 4:37pm On Feb 04, 2016
This is just the tip of the iceberg, check transport sector, medical sector e.t.c, my uncles was the first Nigerian in the 60's to own a private eye hospital and employed a lot of Indian and Nigerian doctors, his eye hospital name was City Optical and his no Doctor just a businessman with four sight. The true is that Anambra has many popular men that 10pages on nairaland.com can't contain.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State @25 The List Of Successful People From Anambra State by Keystonn: 4:43pm On Feb 04, 2016
Philip emergency kor !!! Filip Emma-gene-see nii !!!
Re: Anambra State @25 The List Of Successful People From Anambra State by cmonek(m): 5:23pm On Feb 04, 2016
Repping Anambra state for real..
God bless the good and industrious people of Anambra State..
Long live the good Citizens of Anambra state..
Amen..

1 Like

Re: Anambra State @25 The List Of Successful People From Anambra State by UrbanMystique: 5:34pm On Feb 04, 2016
How does this list develop anambra ?
Re: Anambra State @25 The List Of Successful People From Anambra State by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 04, 2016
post=42617566:

Guy I don check your profil, I don't know the prank you want to play, I still dey observe
Lolz... and wat do u fink dat might be?
Re: Anambra State @25 The List Of Successful People From Anambra State by Godisnear(m): 6:28pm On Feb 04, 2016
Innoson CEO dey there?

Meanwhile, I'm working hard to top that list soonest.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State @25 The List Of Successful People From Anambra State by nzeobi(m): 6:36pm On Feb 04, 2016
Anambra truly the light of the nation.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State @25 The List Of Successful People From Anambra State by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 06, 2016
nzeobi:
Anambra truly the light of the nation.
Gbam!!

(1) (Reply)

#nigeriaasks: Who Owns All These Properties? / Igbo Is Landlocked By Niger Delta- Can There Be A Country Inside Another Country / Wikileaks To Expose Obama And Clinton Role In Propping Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.