Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Ibos Must Support: Gej Gives The Ibos The First Chief Of Army Staff - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibos Must Support: Gej Gives The Ibos The First Chief Of Army Staff (917 Views)

The Truth All Gullible Ibos Must Hear. / Why United States Must Support Okonjo-Iweala For World Bank Presidency - By Bade / How Chief-Of-Army-Staff Buratai Spent His Sallah(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibos Must Support: Gej Gives The Ibos The First Chief Of Army Staff by denko(m): 4:14am On Feb 03, 2015
gej brought ibos to mainstream politics

1 Like

Re: Ibos Must Support: Gej Gives The Ibos The First Chief Of Army Staff by eleko1: 4:19am On Feb 03, 2015
undecided so that one nah achievement abi?how do u pipu reason backward like cave men sad

4 Likes

Re: Ibos Must Support: Gej Gives The Ibos The First Chief Of Army Staff by edo3(m): 4:41am On Feb 03, 2015
Tribalism at its peak..I pity my country..

2 Likes

Re: Ibos Must Support: Gej Gives The Ibos The First Chief Of Army Staff by Akinsz: 4:51am On Feb 03, 2015
Has that change the life of igbo people for better than they were before? How appointment of my kinsmen amount to an achievement to the generality of my people? Chai! So many brains with no sense.

3 Likes

Re: Ibos Must Support: Gej Gives The Ibos The First Chief Of Army Staff by raumdeuter: 4:54am On Feb 03, 2015
Shagari gave Ibos Vice President

IBB made Ebitu Ukiwe Chief of General staff

1 Like

Re: Ibos Must Support: Gej Gives The Ibos The First Chief Of Army Staff by Nobody: 4:55am On Feb 03, 2015
You go fear yoloba henglish
Re: Ibos Must Support: Gej Gives The Ibos The First Chief Of Army Staff by olas24u(f): 5:21am On Feb 03, 2015
I just hope you dont come back in 2019 asking for the presidency.You are not building bridges for realization of Ibo presidency in Nigeria.How can you achieve this alone without engaging other tribes and networking with them.

1 Like

Re: Ibos Must Support: Gej Gives The Ibos The First Chief Of Army Staff by Ilekeh(f): 5:26am On Feb 03, 2015
Ibo or igbo?

When will you you people decide?
Re: Ibos Must Support: Gej Gives The Ibos The First Chief Of Army Staff by eleko1: 7:11am On Feb 03, 2015
shocked sadClap for urself
denko:
gej brought ibos to mainstream politics
the same 1st man that introduced casavva
Re: Ibos Must Support: Gej Gives The Ibos The First Chief Of Army Staff by clevvermind(m): 7:14am On Feb 03, 2015
Ilekeh:
Ibo or igbo?

When will you you people decide?
the igbos are for Jonathan. nor think am.

1 Like

Re: Ibos Must Support: Gej Gives The Ibos The First Chief Of Army Staff by Tomwizzy(m): 7:29am On Feb 03, 2015
#Igbo's kip shouting that yolobas[as dy lyk 2kal it] are slaves,yet a yoruba man ruled this country for 8years,again there is a prospective yoruba vice president...our igbo people no near the seat atal na south south dem dy take cover...buh dy kip kalin us slaves....who are the destined slaves abeg...
U kan start cursing me in ur accursed language o,it dosnt the stop the fact that for now presidency no they una destiny...two prominent tin 4 una destiny...1) piracy 2) blood money ....am nt tryin 2b tribalistic...moko fe jekemo noni
Re: Ibos Must Support: Gej Gives The Ibos The First Chief Of Army Staff by jdilight(m): 8:17am On Feb 03, 2015
Akinsz:
Has that change the life of igbo people for better than they were before? How appointment of my kinsmen amount to an achievement to the generality of my people? Chai! So many brains with no sense.

Igbo business as well as Nigerian businesses flourished in Goodluck regime

Go to Aba, go to Onitsha.

If Buhari wins, Igbo will loose their businesses like he did it before.

No igbo man will risk that. With or without appointment the Igbos know who fuel the engine that powers their prosperity
Re: Ibos Must Support: Gej Gives The Ibos The First Chief Of Army Staff by Akinsz: 8:26am On Feb 03, 2015
jdilight:

Igbo business as well as Nigerian businesses flourished in Goodluck regime

Go to Aba, go to Onitsha.

If Buhari wins, Igbo will loose their businesses like he did it before.

No igbo man will risk that. With or without appointment the Igbos know who fuel the engine that powers their prosperity
you mean all the igbos
Re: Ibos Must Support: Gej Gives The Ibos The First Chief Of Army Staff by jdilight(m): 8:30am On Feb 03, 2015
Akinsz:
you mean all the igbos

Yes, who are into business

(1) (Reply)

We’re Ready For Election – Army / General Buhari On ALJAZEERA / Media Chat: Why Did Jonathan Refuse To Mention APC Rather The Other Party?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.