Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,514 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

The Truth All Gullible Ibos Must Hear. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Truth All Gullible Ibos Must Hear. (1706 Views)

“Let Us Tell Ourselves The Truth, All Is Not Well With Nigeria”-Sultan Of Sokoto / Ibos React With Hashtags / Deport Destitute Ibos Back Home To Their Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth All Gullible Ibos Must Hear. by Toketimt: 6:48am On Jun 11, 2017
"CHUMA, I am not a boy like you. I witnessed the civil war and I wrote Igbos: 25 Years After Biafra in 1995. I do not know whether you were born then. I am an adult and I know what I do not know.

If in your wildest imagination you think that I, joe Igbokwe, from NNEWI, Anambra, will join ENUGU, EBONYI and ABIA states in your useless BIAFRA project, you have got another thing coming.

I have 25 reasons why it will not stand. I suggest that we play better politics to survive in Nigeria instead of this defeatism syndrome, persecution complex, leadership complex, childish sense of superiority, paranoid grandiosity.

What is playing out today is the colossal loss of 2015 elections which their JONATHAN did not win. Our people have refused to move on.

You savages have been there when this boy called NNAMDI Kanu was abusing other NIGERIANS with so much hate and ethnic bigotry and you maintained a curious silence. Now that the HAUSA-Fulani have responded what can you say?

No ethnic (community) in this country has a monopoly of abuse, threats and terror.

What we have seen now is a balance of terror, balance of abuse and balance of ethnic bigotry.

But I AM a bit afraid here.

While Kanu and his group may be jokers, I doubt if we can say the same for Arewa youths. I know enough history to know this. We will all learn from this.

One more thing: South East is not the last when compared with other five zones in the country all things considered!"

- Joe Igbokwe

11 Likes

Re: The Truth All Gullible Ibos Must Hear. by ODVanguard: 6:50am On Jun 11, 2017
What a pity. Kai! embarassed See what Igbo Jews like Nnamdi Kanu and his fellow Biafrats have caused the peace-loving Igbo Christians in the North. Kanu, wherever you are, e no go better for you. angry Igbo jews are the problem of the igbo race.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Truth All Gullible Ibos Must Hear. by Nobody: 6:52am On Jun 11, 2017
Igbos described in 5 painfully, explicit words.

"Defeatism syndrome, persecution complex, leadership complex, childish sense of superiority, paranoid grandiosity".

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Truth All Gullible Ibos Must Hear. by Nobody: 6:54am On Jun 11, 2017
Nah wah for this matter ooo
Re: The Truth All Gullible Ibos Must Hear. by HiddenShadow: 6:55am On Jun 11, 2017
Joe Igbokwe
You are not needed in Biafra

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth All Gullible Ibos Must Hear. by ochobaba(m): 6:56am On Jun 11, 2017
Am I the only one that doesn't understand what this man is trying to say

1 Like

Re: The Truth All Gullible Ibos Must Hear. by Splashme: 6:58am On Jun 11, 2017
My name is Joe Igbokwe........... reporting from Lagos

When was the last time this mad man visited Anambra sef

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Truth All Gullible Ibos Must Hear. by Toketimt: 6:58am On Jun 11, 2017
When that bastard Kanu was talking rubbish all over, gullible ibos were hailing, no condemnation whatsoever from se leaders. Outside leaders who condemned him were asked to shut up demanding they leave their hopeless son alone. Now that some senseless youths from the north who have already been condemned by their leaders are saying likewise, some shameless ibos are talking rubbish. Joe is surely one of the wisest ibo currently living. Many of them are so gullibly foolish.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Truth All Gullible Ibos Must Hear. by buchilino(m): 7:04am On Jun 11, 2017
EVEN AMONG CHRIST DISCIPLES, DER WAS A TRAITOR .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth All Gullible Ibos Must Hear. by Zikaviirus: 7:04am On Jun 11, 2017
Toketimt:
[s]CHUMA, I am not a boy like you. I witnessed the civil war and I wrote Igbos: 25 Years After Biafra in 1995. I do not know whether you were born then. I am an adult and I know what I do not know.

If in your wildest imagination you think that I, joe Igbokwe, from NNEWI, Anambra, will join ENUGU, EBONYI and ABIA states in your useless BIAFRA project, you have got another thing coming.

I have 25 reasons why it will not stand. I suggest that we play better politics to survive in Nigeria instead of this defeatism syndrome, persecution complex, leadership complex, childish sense of superiority, paranoid grandiosity.

What is playing out today is the colossal loss of 2015 elections which their JONATHAN did not win. Our people have refused to move on.

You savages have been there when this boy called NNAMDI Kanu was abusing other NIGERIANS with so much hate and ethnic bigotry and you maintained a curious silence. Now that the HAUSA-Fulani have responded what can you say?

No ethnic (community) in this country has a monopoly of abuse, threats and terror.

What we have seen now is a balance of terror, balance of abuse and balance of ethnic bigotry.

While Kanu and his group may be jokers, I doubt if we can say the same for Arewa youths. I know enough history to know this. We will all learn from this.

One more thing: South East is not the last when compared with other five zones in the country all things considered!"

- Joe Igbokwe[/s]

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Truth All Gullible Ibos Must Hear. by Toketimt: 7:05am On Jun 11, 2017
Toketimt:

- Joe Igbokwe

Joe is basically saying that while that bastard instigator called kanu is nothing but a toothless bulldog and coward like Ojukwu who fled to ivory Coast when it mattered most, these youths aren't. Ever ready to cut of ibo heads as much as they can. More losses for ibos in the offing courtesy kanu.

3 Likes

Re: The Truth All Gullible Ibos Must Hear. by Toketimt: 7:07am On Jun 11, 2017
Nazeren:
Igbos described in 5 painfully explicit words.

"Defeatism syndrome, persecution complex, leadership complex, childish sense of superiority, paranoid grandiosity".

Aptly stated.

8 Likes

Re: The Truth All Gullible Ibos Must Hear. by zuchyblink(m): 7:08am On Jun 11, 2017
Nigerians crying more than the berieved

1 Like

Re: The Truth All Gullible Ibos Must Hear. by 0b100100111: 7:08am On Jun 11, 2017
ochobaba:
Am I the only one that doesn't understand what this man is trying to say

You can't understand!

It takes a high level of assimilation and precise analytical reasoning to decipher and decode the message being passed!

Though I know you still wont understand the above, what I meant in simple broken English is that "Na person wey get brain fit understand the message"

14 Likes

Re: The Truth All Gullible Ibos Must Hear. by NaijaFutbol: 7:14am On Jun 11, 2017
I know Joe Igbokwe is practically anti anything Igbo. But I doubt that he said this.

No person in the right frame of mind will call a request for independence and a call for forceful eviction as balance of terror.

Except the few illiterates up North.

1 Like

Re: The Truth All Gullible Ibos Must Hear. by Toketimt: 7:19am On Jun 11, 2017
NaijaFutbol:
I know Joe Igbokwe is practically anti anything Igbo. But I doubt that he said this.

No person in the right frame of mind will call a request for independence [/b]and a call for forceful eviction as balance of terror.

Except the few illiterates up North.
[b]
So in ur warped minds, the below is simply a request for independence right? Gullible minds, u never start.

https://www.nairaland.com/3853663/yoruba-pastors-worse-than-boko

5 Likes

Re: The Truth All Gullible Ibos Must Hear. by Nobody: 7:32am On Jun 11, 2017
Toketimt:
When that bastard Kanu was talking rubbish all over, gullible ibos were hailing, no condemnation whatsoever from se leaders. Outside leaders who condemned him were asked to shut up demanding they leave their hopeless son alone. Now that some senseless youths from the north who have already been condemned by their leaders are saying likewise, some shameless ibos are talking rubbish . Joe is surely one of the wisest ibo currently living. Many of them are so gullibly foolish.
please don't call them senseless. Nnamdi Cownu has said worse things than this. If anyone is to blame for all of this, it is cownu

8 Likes

Re: The Truth All Gullible Ibos Must Hear. by Jonathan39: 7:35am On Jun 11, 2017
From what am seeing, you myth develop a blood pressure and die because of biafra. My advice to you is to try And make your useless life usefull by channeling your energy where it is profitable. People who carry other peoples problem on their head die while forgetting to attend to theirs.
Toketimt:
When that bastard Kanu was talking rubbish all over, gullible ibos were hailing, no condemnation whatsoever from se leaders. Outside leaders who condemned him were asked to shut up demanding they leave their hopeless son alone. Now that some senseless youths from the north who have already been condemned by their leaders are saying likewise, some shameless ibos are talking rubbish. Joe is surely one of the wisest ibo currently living. Many of them are so gullibly foolish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth All Gullible Ibos Must Hear. by naturalman: 8:46am On Jun 11, 2017
[quote author=Zikaviirus post=57403792][/quote]

Must you tribalise everytin.....The truth is that those supporting Biafra are pure ilitrates, they need to go back to school in order to enable them read history......I am an Igbo but I hate the word Biafra and those supporting it......

Go and read about the first tribe that draw the first sword in the name of military coup....

Who agreed to this one Nigeria marriage even when awolowo refused to sign,...who signed for southern Nigeria....ask your father.

Igbo's was on top of the Nigerian politics before Ojukwu out of ignorancy came and took us backward...and the Igbo have to start again from afresh..now the Nnamdi KANU of a person want to repeat the sametin again....

Have you asked yourself, who will be the leaders of Biafra when the time comes....will they manufacture intelligency or the ones they have now....

The truth is that our brother and leaders are the problems of the SE region....

The Igbo's have been in the reign of affairs since 1999, during OBJ and Jonathan regime.......What did they do for their people?

If you are educated, think well before you join those market men and women to shout Biafra...

The Hausa or Yoruba man is not your problem......it is our evil leaders.....just like the nigerdelta..... Very wicked and evil leaders.....

Crosscheck the activities of the past governors of SE and see how evil this demons are.....they will commit offence and our people will hail them out of foolishness and then turn back to blame the federal government.....

How can someone in his right senses vote T.A orji into senate seat.....

How can one be supporting Andy Una for governor and even allow him to occupy seat....

The list are too numerous....
The Igbo's held senate president seat but out of greed for power lost it to david mark......
From Wabara to ken anamani to Anyim Pius ayim....fighting themselves.

Igbo's need to sit up and address issue diplomatically and in a civilized way than the trash they are doing now....

What did Jonathan did for southeast that we have refuse to move on......even otueke, his own people have all moved on...

Why must a group of Igbo's decide to bring shame and problem to other Igbo's, that are genuinely doing their tins....

Even when Igbo's and other tribe conspired to kill the leaders In 1965... the Igbo quickly killed the leaders of the northern and western extration but never killed their own.....thinking you are smart and wise..

You hate the Yoruba's for no just reason.....we have forgotten so quickly that it is this same Yoruba's that made us to recover quickly after the civil war....the Igbo's success after the civil war started from Lagos and spread to their part and region of the country...

Where was Nnamdi azikiwe during the civil war?
Who out of greed for power signed for southern Nigeria, even when AWOLOWO refused and warned him.....

I think the young generations of Igbo's need to go and read history very well......

4 Likes

Re: The Truth All Gullible Ibos Must Hear. by Kentura(m): 8:46am On Jun 11, 2017
The main cause of all this recent commotion is Buhari.. I never wanted Biafra, I don't want a situation whereby if I want to travel to lag or calabar, I'll need visa.
Buhari brought tribalism and ethnicity to power, he ostracized the Igbos, every post was going to hausa, almost everything was going their way, Igbos were being retired and hausas were taking over, as if that was not enough, you unlawfully detained someone for more than a year.. Issue of fulani herdsmen came up, they were killing everybody, terrorising villages and villagers in their own village, oya president solve the matter, the nincompoop open mouth talk say every state go give fulani herdsmen grazing land.. not to talk of how he was threatning Niger Deltans and how the military was shooting at civilians during biafrans peaceful protest, and the economic mess we're into ... If na ur tribe dy suffer this injustice, won't u be tired of this country? biko, Enough is Enough!!

1 Like

Re: The Truth All Gullible Ibos Must Hear. by ochobaba(m): 11:15am On Jun 11, 2017
0b100100111:

You can't understand!

It takes a high level of assimilation and precise analytical reasoning to decipher and decode the message being passed!

Though I know you still wont understand the above, what I meant in simple broken English is that "Na person wey get brain fit understand the message"
For your mind now you don get brain abi?
Re: The Truth All Gullible Ibos Must Hear. by Toketimt: 10:14pm On Jun 11, 2017
xstry:
please don't call them senseless. Nnamdi Cownu has said worse things than this. If anyone is to blame for all of this, it is cownu

I perfectly understand u but my position is two wrong doesn't make a right. That bastard called Kanu started these senseless instigation. How nice would it had been if they were just matured about it.
Re: The Truth All Gullible Ibos Must Hear. by Toketimt: 10:16pm On Jun 11, 2017
Jonathan39:
From what am seeing, you myth develop a blood pressure and die because of biafra. My advice to you is to try And make your useless life usefull by channeling your energy where it is profitable. People who carry other peoples problem on their head die while forgetting to attend to theirs.

U sound extremely daft here. What do u mean by other people's problem? Is current debacle not Nigerian problem? Am I not a Nigerian?

2 Likes

Re: The Truth All Gullible Ibos Must Hear. by kingzizzy: 10:18pm On Jun 11, 2017
Toketimt:
"CHUMA, I am not a boy like you. I witnessed the civil war and I wrote Igbos: 25 Years After Biafra in 1995. I do not know whether you were born then. I am an adult and I know what I do not know.

- Joe Igbokwe

Joe Igbokwe should buy a dictionary and look up the definition of self determination. He might learn a thing or two

1 Like

Re: The Truth All Gullible Ibos Must Hear. by Toketimt: 10:26pm On Jun 11, 2017
Kentura:
The main cause of all this recent commotion is Buhari.. I never wanted Biafra, I don't want a situation whereby if I want to travel to lag or calabar, I'll need visa.
Buhari brought tribalism and ethnicity to power, he ostracized the Igbos, every post was going to hausa, almost everything was going their way, Igbos were being retired and hausas were taking over, as if that was not enough, you unlawfully detained someone for more than a year.. Issue of fulani herdsmen came up, they were killing everybody, terrorising villages and villagers in their own village, oya president solve the matter, the nincompoop open mouth talk say every state go give fulani herdsmen grazing land.. not to talk of how he was threatning Niger Deltans and how the military was shooting at civilians during biafrans peaceful protest, and the economic mess we're into ... If na ur tribe dy suffer this injustice, won't u be tired of this country? biko, Enough is Enough!!

- Joe Igbokwe[/quote]

The wise Joe Igbokwe has been right all along. Very sore loosers. U just started. No amount of shameless lies can justify current stupidity emanating from thesefools Rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth All Gullible Ibos Must Hear. by Jonathan39: 7:49am On Jun 12, 2017
Point of correction theirs nothing like Nigeria, what I know is ZOO. And if you must talk talk about the zoo and stay away from biafran case before you kill your self for something that doesn't concern you.
Toketimt:

U sound extremely daft here. What do u mean by other people's problem? Is current debacle not Nigerian problem? Am I not a Nigerian?
Re: The Truth All Gullible Ibos Must Hear. by Toketimt: 8:22am On Jun 12, 2017
Jonathan39:
Point of correction theirs nothing like Nigeria, what I know is ZOO. And if you must talk talk about the zoo and stay away from biafran case before you kill your self for something that doesn't concern you.

Who the Ffuck are u? What u know and think is inconsequential to current scheme of things. Even that bastard dilector by his actions recognises Nigeria, her courts, and even her prisons. U are nothing, stop pretending to be otherwise.

1 Like

Re: The Truth All Gullible Ibos Must Hear. by dealslip(f): 8:24am On Jun 12, 2017
Nazeren:
Igbos described in 5 painfully, explicit words.

You couldn't have said it any better.

1 Like

Re: The Truth All Gullible Ibos Must Hear. by feelgoodInc: 8:46am On Jun 12, 2017
A JOE IGBOKWE who doesn't know where Jonathan comes from and says;

What is playing out today is the colossal loss of 2015 elections which THEIR JONATHAN did not win.

that message alone just tells you you don't even know what you're saying. that you aren't from South East and where are the 25 reasons.
Re: The Truth All Gullible Ibos Must Hear. by trueconscience(m): 9:18am On Jun 12, 2017
Last week, while at work - manning the ATM and rendering assistance to customers who had challenges using the ATM, I saw a man dressed in Biafra regalia. The man had spent quite a while at the machine and it was obvious he was not finding it easy at the machine but being a NON-Biafra, i was hesitant to meet him. However, the service incline part of me overcame and I went to render assistance to him.

From the little time i spent with him at the machine, i realized he was more or less an illiterate - even his PIN was a challenge to him and then I shook my head for Biafra!

Who are those baying for Biafra? These same illiterate lot? What do they have to lose if Nigeria separates? NOTHING!!!

They just want a new country where they believe will give them the HEAVEN they are missing in Nigeria - Utopia...#shame

Those beating the drums of war need to be careful as those who dont learn from their history will repeat the same mistakes.

I wish you well my brothers!

2 Likes

Re: The Truth All Gullible Ibos Must Hear. by feelgoodInc: 9:25am On Jun 12, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Confirm Arrest Of Popular Radio Presenter Oriyomi hamzat In Ibadan / IPOB, What Do You Have Against Willie Obiano? / Abia Bloodbath Would Have Been Greatest In History- Ikpeazu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.