Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,259 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Pastors Stop Meddling With Politics! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastors Stop Meddling With Politics! (507 Views)

Mr. President, Stop Mixing Religion With Politics / Father Mbaka Saga: ’Mixing Religion With Politics Is Dangerous' -Cardinal Okogie / So It's True That My Mbaka Have Started Meddling With A Renowned Terrorist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastors Stop Meddling With Politics! by Nobody: 5:33am On Feb 03, 2015
What is wrong with nigerian pastors? Endorsing political candidates, blinding their church goers with religious bigotry. I have come to understand that anything i do in public i never bring religion into it in other not to disrespect anybody's religion. But it has come to my notice thats what nigerian pastors do now, never heard their counterparts meddle into politics nor address the public with religious bigotry. The way pastors have been going about delivering stupid and awful bigotry to the christian society blinding them to see the main reason to vote the candidates of their choice, instead gullible listeners will fill their head with their words, forgetting that they serve not their pastors but god. The way they talk to their listeners about other religions with disdain that it brings hatred amongst people with different religion, now the so called shamefull politicians use this as a political weapon against opponents spreading more hate and disdain.
Nigerians note that when it becomes a distaster, these set of people will run out with their family and leave us to it.
Pastors you are to serve GOD not politicians!
Re: Pastors Stop Meddling With Politics! by tit(f): 5:51am On Feb 03, 2015
Why has Mahdi buhari been dragging pastors into politics?
why did he drag Pastor Bakare into CPC in 2011.
Now he is dragging Pastor Oshunbade around to eat the bread of sorrows everymorning with him.
In 2019 he will drap Cardinal Okogie into politics!
just watch.

1 Like

Re: Pastors Stop Meddling With Politics! by Nobody: 6:01am On Feb 03, 2015
tit:
Why has Mahdi buhari been dragging pastors into politics?
why did he drag Pastor Bakare into CPC in 2011.
Now he is dragging Pastor Oshunbade around to eat the bread of sorrows everymorning with him.
In 2019 he will drap Cardinal Okogie into politics!
just watch.
i never called any politicians name, because i know both parties have pastors backing them and their ambition. I would like these pastors to leave politics to politicians as have seen there counterparts do. Instead they should preach the word of GOD to their followers!

(1) (Reply)

Buhari,obj,gej And Naija Musicians At War / Buhari Believes He Will Defeat President Jonathan With A ‘landslide Victory’ In / PHOTO: Meet The First Woman Doctor To Work In Igbo Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.