Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,363 members, 7,819,310 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

So It's True That My Mbaka Have Started Meddling With A Renowned Terrorist - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So It's True That My Mbaka Have Started Meddling With A Renowned Terrorist (4691 Views)

Mbaka Have Being Destroyed With Money And Fake Promises / Pastors Stop Meddling With Politics! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

So It's True That My Mbaka Have Started Meddling With A Renowned Terrorist by b1oodykiller: 11:09pm On Jan 03, 2015
Since morning I have been trying harder to avoid and not believe that Mbaka can stoop such low to endorse Buhari all in the name of prophecy still can't believe it till i watched the video like 2 times i was like OMG what's happening to my spiritual director.

The type of respect i have for Mbaka is unquantifiable I even normally use his pics as my DP on Facebook or whatsapp.

I know that no matter what Buhari can never get 10% of votes in any SE states including Imo

But am soo ashamed of the ridicule i got from my pentecostal folks because I always use Mbaka to brag to them calling him exceptional MOG

Just few days ago in my maternal village when am helping the indigenous youths to clear some roads as we are discussing one of us with mp3 player put on Mbaka's normal sermon just as we are praising the man's zeal in serving God one of us just said that Mbaka is not the Mbaka we use to know that he's now a politician with personal interest, Chai i just felt like slapping the demon and hell out of the guy but since it will lead to a serious fight i let it pass.

But today I just remembered what the guy said and i felt am the one being stupidd here.

Ohhh Mbaka I love you so much but you just disappointed me by endorsing a terrorist maybe its a mistake but how can you do such knowning that Buhari and his boys took a lot of innocent lives in the post election violence 2011.

We people do make mistakes and i believe you made a mistake may God reveal to you the real monster and terrorist in Buhari

With this i say Gej till 2019
Because
Buhari is a certified terrorist
Apc is BOKOHARAM
Tinubu is a bastard
Osinbajo is a vagabond

Gej till 2019

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: So It's True That My Mbaka Have Started Meddling With A Renowned Terrorist by b1oodykiller: 11:16pm On Jan 03, 2015
A terrorist without a western certificate can never rule a united Nigeria

Quote me after 14 fab. 2015

God save nairaland and save seun because all these apc touts will hear it from me that day i will make sure they sized to exist on nairaland.

Buhari is BOKOHARAM
Tinubu is a drug dealer
Osinbajo is a vagabond dwarf
Apc are bunch of terrorist

8 Likes

Re: So It's True That My Mbaka Have Started Meddling With A Renowned Terrorist by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 03, 2015
b1oodykiller:

God save nairaland and save seun because all these apc touts will hear it from me that day i will make sure they sized to exist on nairaland.

Buhari is BOKOHARAM
Tinubu is a drug dealer

Oh i see......Your Western certificate is really doing wonders

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So It's True That My Mbaka Have Started Meddling With A Renowned Terrorist by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 03, 2015
Bloodykiller,go and sleep.

6 Likes

Re: So It's True That My Mbaka Have Started Meddling With A Renowned Terrorist by kestolove95(m): 11:43pm On Jan 03, 2015
if my father will b d president and people will b suffering as it is under gej..i rather go out and vvote for a man. dat will. put smiles of d masses face...I dnt care if buhari is a muslim,a northernr,a terriorizt,an illitrate..i hv conducted my research on him nd I advice u do same...gej is a A-mass. failure dat dnt needs even a minute term in office.

18 Likes

Re: So It's True That My Mbaka Have Started Meddling With A Renowned Terrorist by theV0ice: 11:47pm On Jan 03, 2015
b1oodykiller:

Buhari is BOKOHARAM
Tinubu is a drug dealer

This your engrish pass certificate o. Your first post na die cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: So It's True That My Mbaka Have Started Meddling With A Renowned Terrorist by Babacele: 11:58pm On Jan 03, 2015
b1oodykiller:
Since morning I have been trying harder to avoid and not believe that Mbaka can stoop such low to endorse Buhari all in the name of prophecy still can't believe it till i watched the video like 2 times i was like OMG what's happening to my spiritual director.

The type of respect i have for Mbaka is unquantifiable I even normally use his pics as my DP on Facebook or whatsapp.

I know that no matter what Buhari can never get 10% of votes in any SE states including Imo

But am soo ashamed of the ridicule i got from my pentecostal folks because I always use Mbaka to brag to them calling him exceptional MOG

Just few days ago in my maternal village when am helping the indigenous youths to clear some roads as we are discussing one of us with mp3 player put on Mbaka's normal sermon just as we are praising the man's zeal in serving God one of us just said that Mbaka is not the Mbaka we use to know that he's now a politician with personal interest, Chai i just felt like slapping the demon and hell out of the guy but since it will lead to a serious fight i let it pass.

But today I just remembered what the guy said and i felt am the one being stupidd here.

Ohhh Mbaka I love you so much but you just disappointed me by endorsing a terrorist maybe its a mistake but how can you do such knowning that Buhari and his boys took a lot of innocent lives in the post election violence 2011.

We people do make mistakes and i believe you made a mistake may God reveal to you the real monster and terrorist in Buhari

Because
Apc is BOKOHARAM
Tinubu is a bastard
Osinbajo is a vagabond

Gej till 2019
REVEALED: Jonathan Presidency Begged
Buhari To Settle Abati
“Ungovernable” Slander Libel Suit Out of Court
Aug. 4, 2014
NewsRescue- Very
few Nigerians know
that it was a single
evil mastermind,
Jonathan’s media
man, Reuben Abati
that concocted the
deadly slanderous
accusation against
the person of ex-
head of state,
General Muhammadu Buhari, that claimed he
made statements of
making “Nigeria ungovernable,” in the event he
lost the 2011
presidential elections. Abati cooked up the
viral lies in a Guardian
publication captioned “For the attention of
General
Buhari” published in April of 2011.
Related: NewsRescue- EXPOSED: It Was PDP
That Promised To
Make Nigeria Ungovernable in 2011, Buhari
Never Did!
Buhari took him to court and as can be read
below, under begging
from the Presidency, Buhari agreed to settle
out-of-court and Abati
and the Guardian he used to be managing
editor for published a
public apology to Buhari on 11th July 2013.
But truth never
spread like the slander; and despite the
presidency begging Buhari,
the other than Abati, all the other media
‘dogs’ of the presidency
continued promoting the same slander. Rather
shocking to realize
this. NewsRescue has opened a $1000
challenge for whoever can
provide where Buhari ever said anything about
making Nigeria
ungovernable in 2011, just to dig out the truth
once and for all;
because this will be very unfair to the person
of Buhari that we
continue to peddle this evil slander.
An article we missed that was in all major
dailies:
By Comrade Godwin Ameh; DailyPost on
January 13, 2013
The presidency has begged
former Head of States and
national leader of
Congress for Progressive
Change (CPC), General
Muhammadu Buhari (rtd)
to settle out of court the
libel suit he filed against
the Special Adviser to the President on Media
and Publicity, Dr
Reuben Abati.
It would be recalled that Abati had on page 51
of the April 22,
2011, edition of The Guardian newspaper,
written an article
entitled “For the attention of General Buhari,”
where he claimed
that Buhari made an unguarded statement
which stirred the post-
election violence that almost tore the nation
apart.
The former Military General however, regarded
the publication as
libellous, aimed at denting his hard earned
name and image.
However, in a copy of the Terms of Settlement
filed before a Lagos
High Court in Ikeja, the ‘warring’ parties have
agreed to settle the
matter out of court.
According to the terms of settlement, dated
December 2012 and
filed before the administrative judge of Lagos
State, Justice
Opeyemi Oke, the claimant (Buhari), Mr. Tope
Adebayo ( lawyer
to Buhari), Abati and Mr. Kunle Sanyaolu
(lawyer to The
Guardian) signed the terms of settlement. But
the lawyer to the
first defendant (Abati), Dame Carol Ajie,
refused to sign the
document. The refusal may not be
unconnected to the conditions
and terms of the agreement.
It was gathered that the parties further agreed
that Abati and The
Guardian should retract and apologise to
Buhari in certain form
and contents.
“The claimant and defendants have agreed
and resolved that the
retraction and apology shall take the following
form and contents:
‘Re: For the attention of General Buhari’- On
April 22, 2011, The
Guardian Newspaper published an article on
Page 51 titled ‘For
the attention of General Buhari’ where certain
allegations were
made against General Muhammadu Buhari
(rtd), GCFR,
concerning the 2011 election and General
Buhari’s alleged role in
the violence emanating from the elections.
“The publication was based on information
which we believed to
be reliable at that time. Since the publication,
however, we now
have reason to believe that certain parts of the
story were not
verified to be correct before the publication.
“We assure General Muhammadu Buhari (rtd),
GCFR, of our
highest esteem and regret any distress or
embarrassment which
the said publication may have caused him.
“The claimant and defendants agree that on
the execution of these
Terms of Settlement, the defendants are
discharged from all or any
liabilities or obligations arising from the said
publication.”
http://dailypost.ng/2013/01/13/presidency-
begs-buhari-to-settle-
slander-case-out-of-court/
GUARDIAN Re: For the attention of General
Buhari
Thursday, 11 July 2013 00:00 Editor
SIR: “On April 22, 2011, The Guardian
Newspaper
published an article on page 51 titled “For the
attention of
General Buhari” wherein certain allegations
were made
against General Muhammadu Buhari’s alleged
role in the
violence emanating from the elections.
The publication was based on information
which we
believed to be reliable at that time. Since the
publication,
however, we now have reason to believe that
certain parts
of the story were not verified to be correct
before the
publication.
We assure General Muhammadu Buhari (rtd)
GCFR of our
highest esteem and regret any distress or
embarrassment
which the said publication may have caused
him.”
— Editor http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/
index.php?
option=com_
content&view=article&id=126723%3Are-for-
the-attention-of-general-buhari-&catid=77%
3Aletters&Itemid=613#
.Ud6sCDHgyY4.facebook
It was a PDP politician, Alhaji Lawal Kaita
that said:
“The North is determined if it happens, to
make Nigeria
‘ungovernable’ for President Jonathan or any
other
Southerner who finds his way to the seat of
power on the
platform of the PDP against the principle of
the party’s
zoning policy.”
“Ungovernable” came within the PDP and was
related to PDp
zoning issues. Makes sense? Now recollect
what NSA Andrew
Azazi revealed before he was killed and it all
adds up.
Related: NewsRescue- EXPOSED: It Was PDP
That Promised To
Make Nigeria Ungovernable in 2011, Buhari
Never Did!
Presidency begs Buhari to settle slander
case out of court
Buhari obliged: The out of court settlement
The Whole Truth about the “Ungovernable”
comment
Share 1
No comments:
Post a Comment
( Modify ) (Quote ) ( Report ) (Share )
Politics / Re: Buhari Condemned 2011 Post

6 Likes

Re: So It's True That My Mbaka Have Started Meddling With A Renowned Terrorist by A7(m): 11:59pm On Jan 03, 2015
bloodykiller bloodyfool cry

7 Likes

Re: So It's True That My Mbaka Have Started Meddling With A Renowned Terrorist by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:07am On Jan 04, 2015
@OP:
Yes, its true that Mbaka has started meddling with a renowned terrorist; although that terrorist is in Aso Rock because he is a friend to the friend of Mohammed Yusuf the slain leader and founder of Boko Haram.

Please click on this video and listen to when this terrorist publicly linked his friend to the Boko Haram leader; who he had since remained friends, hobnobbing with him, giving him special military security protection and preferential treatment, such as opening a closed airport otherwise closed to even the governor and pilgrims of his home state.

As you well know there is a popular adage, which says: SHOW ME YOUR FRIENDS AND I'LL TELL YOU WHO YOU ARE.

That person is no other than President Jonathan himself, who as C in C is duty bound to order the arrest of such person instead of offering him (Modu Sherrif) friendship and protection at the expense of Nigerians.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBfdhzYaABA

7 Likes

Re: So It's True That My Mbaka Have Started Meddling With A Renowned Terrorist by iluvnaija: 12:19am On Jan 04, 2015
b1oodykiller:

Because
Apc is BOKOHARAM
Tinubu is a bastard
Osinbajo is a vagabond

Gej till 2019

5 Likes

Re: So It's True That My Mbaka Have Started Meddling With A Renowned Terrorist by Nobody: 12:40am On Jan 04, 2015
b1oodykiller:

[s]With this i say Gej till 2019
Because
Apc is BOKOHARAM
Tinubu is a bastard
Osinbajo is a vagabond [/s]

Gej till 2019

Its a pity you seem not to understand the fact that if Rev Fr Mbaka wanted money,contract or any pecuniary gain whatsoever,he would have gotten that a million times from Jonathan without having to go through the strenious and tedious way of preaching against him

That should show you if you are open-minded that a force greater than the normal one was responsible for whatever Fr Mbaka said in the video

What does Buhari have to give Fr Mbaka that will make him to tactically speak in his favour.....or will Fr Mbaka wilfully support a man some of you in your gullible mindset have labelled a Terrorist and Boko Haram sponsor, a sect which has killed so many Igbo people up North amongst many others killed if he knows him to be who you all call him

If you allow God to speak to your heart of heart,you will come to the realisation of the fact that Buhari is just being villified for what he didnt do hence God is commissioning people from unlikeliest quarters to speak for the man even without them knowing

The only sin Buhari has ever committed in his life which has brought very fanatical hatred against his person just like you who hate him is because he dares to be incorruptible,disciplined,unbending,stellar and not given to the ways of the world

Goodluck Johnathan's ambition is not greater than your right to have a better life.........So dont cling unto him as if your life depended on him

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: So It's True That My Mbaka Have Started Meddling With A Renowned Terrorist by mentorandfriend(m): 12:43am On Jan 04, 2015
b1oodykiller:
With this I say Gej till 2019. Because. Buhari is a certified terrorist. Apc is BOKOHARAM. Tinubu is a bastard. Osinbajo is a vagabond
Gej till 2019
You see your life with your last statement. I purposely quoted only your last statement. You see why I say sentiment and tribalism are our biggest problems in Nigeria, after corruption? We can never get it right, nor be better than this mess we're in if most youths in this country reason so unintelligently like you. I feel so sorry for you.

6 Likes

Re: So It's True That My Mbaka Have Started Meddling With A Renowned Terrorist by Nobody: 12:44am On Jan 04, 2015
Renowned 'terrorist' that will be the next President after Febuary 2015,your in for a shock.

4 Likes

Re: So It's True That My Mbaka Have Started Meddling With A Renowned Terrorist by mentorandfriend(m): 12:47am On Jan 04, 2015
seges:
Reknown 'terrorisit' that will be the next President after Febuary 2015,your in for a shock.
See how the future leaders of our nation think.

3 Likes

Re: So It's True That My Mbaka Have Started Meddling With A Renowned Terrorist by Nobody: 12:48am On Jan 04, 2015
It is plane stupid, foolish and hopeless, when rudderless simpletons come out to ignorantly stay, religious figureheads should stay clear off politics, I find this very silly, be cos they should be more involved in it, as it affects them and their members directly, plus them been like fathers to numerous children; should actively get involved..... as a matter of fact I find it very offensive seeing religious figureheads being dormant in politics

FYI ignoramus OP , do u know Martin Luther King, was a pastor , and still remained one, through out his political struggle ......

Some very silly thread on NL, could actually make one start crying out of annoyance. It's painful.... kai

8 Likes

Re: So It's True That My Mbaka Have Started Meddling With A Renowned Terrorist by trotsky2: 12:55am On Jan 04, 2015
b1oodykiller:

Because
Apc is BOKOHARAM
Tinubu is a bastard
Osinbajo is a vagabond

Gej till 2019
ka chi kutumar jan durun uwarrka, uwar ka che terrorist walahi talahi. wai kai 'bloody killer' kai bloody insect ne. Dan banza kawai! angry Bastard

2 Likes

Re: So It's True That My Mbaka Have Started Meddling With A Renowned Terrorist by adconline(m): 1:08am On Jan 04, 2015
because fucktards thrive in ignorance and misinformation. MBaka was merely stating the obvious. He even castigated Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: So It's True That My Mbaka Have Started Meddling With A Renowned Terrorist by celeron40(m): 1:16am On Jan 04, 2015
Even if GMB is Al-Queda's leader, ill still vote him in 2015..He is better than "StealingIsNotCorruption"..Come Feb, Odua, Diezani, GEJ, PEJ and all the looters in Aso rock will face the wrath of the Nigerian people..
OP, you are on a sinking ship..#GMBtillIQuench.

9 Likes

Re: So It's True That My Mbaka Have Started Meddling With A Renowned Terrorist by Pataki: 1:30am On Jan 04, 2015
b1oodykiller:

Buhari is BOKOHARAM
Tinubu is a drug dealer

Wtf is "western certificate"? Too many human beings on this forum competing with goats. undecided

5 Likes

Re: So It's True That My Mbaka Have Started Meddling With A Renowned Terrorist by Skillz02(m): 2:21am On Jan 04, 2015
#Photoshop in action

& to all GEJ supporters may
God run your lives the way
GEJ is running dis country

3 Likes

Re: So It's True That My Mbaka Have Started Meddling With A Renowned Terrorist by yerimastyle(m): 3:35am On Jan 04, 2015
And what if God still want GEJ to rule what happens to the prophesy from rev Mbaka read 2 Kings 20:6 ►#GEJ 15 year s added to ur rule

1 Like

Re: So It's True That My Mbaka Have Started Meddling With A Renowned Terrorist by Nobody: 3:40am On Jan 04, 2015
My problem is not even with mbaka endorsing Buhar but rather in making a 360 u turn baring few weeks after endorsing GEJ.I just don't get it.No matter what he says GEJ is still winning the east anyway

2 Likes

Re: So It's True That My Mbaka Have Started Meddling With A Renowned Terrorist by Change2015(m): 3:50am On Jan 04, 2015
beopened:

Oh i see......Your Western certificate is really doing wonders

Pls dont feed the animals! [standard zoo sign]
Re: So It's True That My Mbaka Have Started Meddling With A Renowned Terrorist by Change2015(m): 3:53am On Jan 04, 2015
Pataki:

Wtf is "western certificate"? Too many human beings on this forum competing with goats. undecided

Lol, perhaps he means visa? Idk
Re: So It's True That My Mbaka Have Started Meddling With A Renowned Terrorist by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:23am On Jan 04, 2015
b1oodykiller:

Because
Apc is BOKOHARAM
Tinubu is a bastard
Osinbajo is a vagabond

Gej till 2019
Save your tears till February 14.

5 Likes

Re: So It's True That My Mbaka Have Started Meddling With A Renowned Terrorist by cocoduck: 6:41am On Jan 04, 2015
This man has sold us out, infact IMO he should be hanged, it is His type that where saboteurs during the uncivil war,
Mabaka has dissappointed me so much, I still wonder how much he was paid by the born to rule people. I will never listen to this
Bastard again.
Re: So It's True That My Mbaka Have Started Meddling With A Renowned Terrorist by Nobody: 6:44am On Jan 04, 2015
cocoduck:
This man has sold us out, infact IMO he should be hanged, it is His type that where saboteurs during the uncivil war,
Mabaka has dissappointed me so much, I still wonder how much he was paid by the born to rule people. I will never listen to this
Bastard again.
He does'nt need you to listen to him you corruption lover of the status quo

6 Likes

Re: So It's True That My Mbaka Have Started Meddling With A Renowned Terrorist by cocoduck: 6:45am On Jan 04, 2015
At OP
What this man did is an abomination, it is high treason, he betrayed us, even Iscariot is better
Than him, but my brother don't you worry just have faith we will overcome his likes.
Re: So It's True That My Mbaka Have Started Meddling With A Renowned Terrorist by b1oodykiller: 6:50am On Jan 04, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Save your tears till February 14.

I hope you don't hide because you go hear from me
Re: So It's True That My Mbaka Have Started Meddling With A Renowned Terrorist by cocoduck: 6:50am On Jan 04, 2015
seges:

He does'nt need you to listen to him you corruption lover of the status quo
Bastart like you, does not even know the history of Nigeria, that corruption you are talking about, is it not the structure of Nigeria that is its root cause?
Look nigeria must be renegotiated because I will not sell my right to anybody because some people are killing themselves in the north, the three million people that were killed in biafra, are they not humans like you? You are not more nigerian than I am

1 Like

Re: So It's True That My Mbaka Have Started Meddling With A Renowned Terrorist by b1oodykiller: 6:51am On Jan 04, 2015
Pataki:

If you don't know that education is western then you need to just shut up
Re: So It's True That My Mbaka Have Started Meddling With A Renowned Terrorist by b1oodykiller: 6:52am On Jan 04, 2015
trotsky2:
ka chi kutumar jan durun uwarrka, uwar ka che terrorist walahi talahi. wai kai 'bloody killer' kai bloody insect ne. Dan banza kawai! angry Bastard

Ok in a good mood today

Thank your stars

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking!!! Unveiling Jimi Agbaje The Liar!!! / The Polytechnic Ibadan: Fayose HND Certificate Didn't Originate From Us / Two Formidable Parties To Emerge In 2017 – Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.