Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,768 members, 7,813,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Woman Dumps Day-Old Baby By Roadside In Lagos (Pictured) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Dumps Day-Old Baby By Roadside In Lagos (Pictured) (24808 Views)

Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job / This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years / Woman Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Agege Area Of Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Dumps Day-Old Baby By Roadside In Lagos (Pictured) by lion042(m): 8:24am On Feb 03, 2015
iceberylin:

no one would love to dump her child so i blaim the Govt. angry

What does Govt has to do with this issue?
Re: Woman Dumps Day-Old Baby By Roadside In Lagos (Pictured) by layaiya: 8:25am On Feb 03, 2015
Re: Woman Dumps Day-Old Baby By Roadside In Lagos (Pictured) by Truckpusher(m): 8:26am On Feb 03, 2015
Women and their attitude of dumping things anyhow .I use to think that they dump only broke boyfriend but nowadays even babies aren't exempted from the wrath of this selfish people called women....smh.
Re: Woman Dumps Day-Old Baby By Roadside In Lagos (Pictured) by Misogynist2014(m): 8:26am On Feb 03, 2015
iceberylin:

Did the govt open her legs?
Re: Woman Dumps Day-Old Baby By Roadside In Lagos (Pictured) by amnestylaw1(m): 8:28am On Feb 03, 2015
Re: Woman Dumps Day-Old Baby By Roadside In Lagos (Pictured) by rali123(f): 8:35am On Feb 03, 2015
meshacha1:
She should have taken the child to motherless Centres and parent should have the heart of accommodating there children when ever issue like this prompt up.....The major reason a girl will trow a child away is fear of parent!
People are out there barren and looking for fruit of the womb, you are there throwing your baby away....when you will actually be ready/need the baby by then the child won't come, and if the child is not forth coming then you will begin casting and binding.
Hmm there is God o
I wonder what will make ppl do this in Nigeria where abortion is condemned. If abortion is condemned, it means we want children!

Please if you are parent/yet to be and you are reading this post please hit like to NO TO ABORTION, NO TO BABY FACTORY

Thank you!

Learn to read body of the message next time before commenting, it won't take more than a minute or so of your time instead of typing this nonsence you wrote.
Re: Woman Dumps Day-Old Baby By Roadside In Lagos (Pictured) by debbydee(f): 8:37am On Feb 03, 2015
God please have mercy.
Re: Woman Dumps Day-Old Baby By Roadside In Lagos (Pictured) by alpharic: 8:40am On Feb 03, 2015
see wickedness
Re: Woman Dumps Day-Old Baby By Roadside In Lagos (Pictured) by Tymax(m): 8:53am On Feb 03, 2015
It's easy to blame the crowd for not helping the child. Even though I would never abandon such a helpless baby, I understand the crowd's fear of informing the Police. They will find a way to extort or implicate you if you go and report.

I will digress a little. Why else do you think many robbery victims die of gunshot wounds that could have been treated? Hospitals will never treat such people without a police report. And do you know how long it takes to obtain such a report? I know first hand how slow it is.

I once read in the papers about a woman who committed suicide by jumping into a burnfire of refuse. It happened somewhere on the Lagos mainland. When the police arrived at the scene, they arrested and dragged away the elderly man who had started the fire in front of his house and gone back in. They took him away and later told the press that he was a murder suspect even though eye witnesses said they saw the woman (who had suffered some misfortune earlier) leave her shop, cross the road and jump into the fire.

The Police is an organization of bullies with guns. Who can trust them? I blame the Police for the eventual death of this baby.
Re: Woman Dumps Day-Old Baby By Roadside In Lagos (Pictured) by 3kay945(m): 9:06am On Feb 03, 2015
Francon:
After spreading their legs like mat... the child suffers for their carelessness. Its a cruel world we live in.

cheesy grin wink
Re: Woman Dumps Day-Old Baby By Roadside In Lagos (Pictured) by Oceemo(m): 9:08am On Feb 03, 2015
Francon:
After spreading their legs like mat... the child suffers for their carelessness. Its a cruel world we live in.
I saw d comment first tin I checked was ur profile. A fellow woman saying this I guess u want 2 tell us u are a virgin? Or better still u smart in opening ur legs like MAT[b][/b]
Re: Woman Dumps Day-Old Baby By Roadside In Lagos (Pictured) by Emmaxmusic(m): 9:21am On Feb 03, 2015
What has nigeria becomE I put curse on people that could not help the baby GOD will judge them crying.
Re: Woman Dumps Day-Old Baby By Roadside In Lagos (Pictured) by iceberylin(m): 9:28am On Feb 03, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Did the govt open her legs?
They didn't provide job angry
Re: Woman Dumps Day-Old Baby By Roadside In Lagos (Pictured) by Ladycloud(f): 9:57am On Feb 03, 2015
iceberylin:

They didn't provide job angry
....uuuuuuuuu
Re: Woman Dumps Day-Old Baby By Roadside In Lagos (Pictured) by twinee(f): 10:27am On Feb 03, 2015
So inhuman of the passers by and the people residing around that area they only looked and took pictures of the poor and helpless baby struggling to breath, for christ sake those women gathered there were mothers and some could even be grandmas,and all they could do was just stare and gossip... It's such a pity that a new innocent and defendless just had to die in such cruel manner... RIP my little one
Re: Woman Dumps Day-Old Baby By Roadside In Lagos (Pictured) by joshuaidibia(m): 10:55am On Feb 03, 2015
Slickest:

Guy you are cold, so u can stand d sight of a dead baby all coz u wanna believ d story
Oga sorry. No vex.
Re: Woman Dumps Day-Old Baby By Roadside In Lagos (Pictured) by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 03, 2015
tchidi:
angry angry cry

Just negodu!!
I'm sure they stood there taking pictures and cursing instead of doing the right thing.. cry
God forbid!
Even the officials who left the baby for 6 hrs!! shocked shocked. What is the world turning to?

God bless you, the only reasonable comment so far. the mother of the baby is a lunatic for Christ sake, why calling her wicked? I blame the people taking pix without rendering any form of help to the little boy. To those blaming the NPF, did they stop the neighbors from bringing that innocent baby out of the nylon?
Re: Woman Dumps Day-Old Baby By Roadside In Lagos (Pictured) by elohorayodele: 11:29am On Feb 03, 2015
saddest story I have heard in a long time. Imagine the poor baby struggling for SIX hours and some heartless people are watching while some DEVILS think it's the best time to snap pics for DPs. Babies like this are why orphanages are set up. A wicked and heartless country always treat the weak and vulnerable as shite
Re: Woman Dumps Day-Old Baby By Roadside In Lagos (Pictured) by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 03, 2015
skales212:
1. "Jega declares Buhari elected with
26.4 million votes! PDP rejects result" -
VANGUARD!
2. "Buhari declared winner!". "This is the
worst election in Nigeria's history" (olisa
metuh) - PUNCH!
3. "APC in a historic victory!". "Godswill
Akpabio flees to Ghana, begs for
forgiveness". - PM NEWS!
4. "This is the most rigged election in the
world, Jega must be arrested and
imprisoned immediately. We are
heading to court" (Ruben Abati) - DAILY
INDEPENDENT!
5. "South-south boils as INEC
declares Buhari winner.- NIGERIAN
TRIBUNE!
6. "APC wins Aso Rock, 70 Senate seats
and 65% House of Reps. We are
studying the results" (Mimiko) - SUN
NEWSPAPER!
7. "National Association of Nigerian
Militants protests Buhari's victory,
demands cancellation of polls in 21
states" - TRIUMPH NEWSPAPER!
8. "How Jega rigged the polls in favour
of Buhari" - Premium time
9. "Obama, Cameroon, Hollande, Ki
Moon, world leaders congratulate
Buhari" - THE
NATION! Or w

Wake up!!! you're in a wrong thread
Re: Woman Dumps Day-Old Baby By Roadside In Lagos (Pictured) by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 03, 2015
mencade4:
any lady thai is planning to dump any baby after giving birth must lose her life first but the baby must survive.

Wicked women everywhere

The mother is mentally unstable, that baby had a chance of survival but no one to help him .
Re: Woman Dumps Day-Old Baby By Roadside In Lagos (Pictured) by mencade4: 11:38am On Feb 03, 2015
brito:

The mother is mentally unstable, that baby had a chance of survival but no one to help him .
really? What about countless ladies that flushed their babies through the toilet?

What about those that dumped their babies in the refuse dump?

Are they mentally unstable too?
Re: Woman Dumps Day-Old Baby By Roadside In Lagos (Pictured) by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 03, 2015
mencade4:
really? What about countless ladies that flushed their babies through the toilet?

What about those that dumped their babies in the refuse dump?

Are they mentally unstable too?

No but in this case she ia
Re: Woman Dumps Day-Old Baby By Roadside In Lagos (Pictured) by iceberylin(m): 11:46am On Feb 03, 2015
Ladycloud:
....uuuuuuuuu
Wahxup love sad

Long time kiss
Re: Woman Dumps Day-Old Baby By Roadside In Lagos (Pictured) by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:53am On Feb 03, 2015
lofty900:
the baby died after 6 solid hrs of struggling to survive. That's what happens when you have illiterates as policemen. Nobody wants to report to them for fear of detention.

What? the baby died My God!
Re: Woman Dumps Day-Old Baby By Roadside In Lagos (Pictured) by kullozone(m): 12:58pm On Feb 03, 2015
iceberylin:

yea!
because the government got her pregnant.
Re: Woman Dumps Day-Old Baby By Roadside In Lagos (Pictured) by DuchessLily(f): 1:21pm On Feb 03, 2015
Why not take d baby to an orphanage? Pple r looking for babies, u r throwing away ur blessing.....a blessing u asked 4 (if u were not raped sha)
Re: Woman Dumps Day-Old Baby By Roadside In Lagos (Pictured) by SAMBARRY: 1:40pm On Feb 03, 2015
Every one is shouting wicked mother . Where is the spam donor
Re: Woman Dumps Day-Old Baby By Roadside In Lagos (Pictured) by aviazuva: 4:13pm On Feb 03, 2015
Wickedness has overtaken our land.
No milk of kindness enough even in the women that gathered to
overpower the fear of police?
The mother of the child will not be the only one guilty in this matter.
Re: Woman Dumps Day-Old Baby By Roadside In Lagos (Pictured) by madgoat(m): 4:44pm On Feb 03, 2015
OMG... who leaves a baby for 6hrs abandoned. Those people around dat area are all insane. No difference between them and d mentally unstable woman.
Re: Woman Dumps Day-Old Baby By Roadside In Lagos (Pictured) by madgoat(m): 4:45pm On Feb 03, 2015
SAMBARRY:

Shut up.... Is dat d issue? U couldnt even spell 'sperm' correctly.
Re: Woman Dumps Day-Old Baby By Roadside In Lagos (Pictured) by madgoat(m): 4:46pm On Feb 03, 2015
SAMBARRY:

Shut up.... Is dat d issue? U couldnt evwn spell 'sperm' correctly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult / Catching The Bouquet At A Wedding- Myth Or Fact? / Why Are Fathers Overprotective Of Their daughters?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.