Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Woman Dumps Day-Old Baby By Roadside In Lagos (Pictured) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Dumps Day-Old Baby By Roadside In Lagos (Pictured) (24810 Views)

Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job / This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years / Woman Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Agege Area Of Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Dumps Day-Old Baby By Roadside In Lagos (Pictured) by Litmus: 5:02pm On Feb 03, 2015

Baby looked well clothed and clean and not what one might have expected given the values attributed here to mother or police that may have been responsible.

Tragic news though, sorry.
Re: Woman Dumps Day-Old Baby By Roadside In Lagos (Pictured) by shilees(f): 5:39pm On Feb 03, 2015
The heart of man is desperately wicked,how can sane people gather to watch a baby die after struggling for over 6 hrs. Those unlookers are wicked and have no love for their neighbour.if the crowd divide themselves into two groups one to take care of the baby and the other to report to d police while they record all their activities with the same phone they are using to snap mayb d baby will still be alive.most Nigerians believe the government should do everything, that's why the police,government official feel they are doing us a favour when u call their attention to what should be their duty.some Nigerians are heartless, that's why they find it very easy to burn a theif that stole laptop,leave a helpless baby to suffocate to death and go to church to prayer for protection of their loved ones.
I know that baby wouldnt have died if I was there or someone with a sane mind, I don't care what d police say and I don't care if d officials come early or not, I am a woman and every child deserve to live, whether her mother was unstable, paralysed,a witch,a theif or whatever.the community killed the child. We need to think and act like a victor in this nation so that even our own police will stop oppressing us.we need to have love in our heart, that's when helping will be natural. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Woman Dumps Day-Old Baby By Roadside In Lagos (Pictured) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 03, 2015
vivaciousvivi:

What? the baby died My God!
too bad
Re: Woman Dumps Day-Old Baby By Roadside In Lagos (Pictured) by SAMBARRY: 7:49pm On Feb 03, 2015
madgoat:

Shut up.... Is dat d issue? U couldnt evwn spell 'sperm' correctly.
You're a mad goat lndeed as your name indicates. I won't stoop so low to be replying a goat much more a mad one

next
Re: Woman Dumps Day-Old Baby By Roadside In Lagos (Pictured) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 03, 2015
DEPOPULATE Nigeria,please! angry lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry
Re: Woman Dumps Day-Old Baby By Roadside In Lagos (Pictured) by madgoat(m): 10:55pm On Feb 03, 2015
SAMBARRY:
You're a mad goat lndeed as your name indicates. I won't stoop so low to be replying a goat much more a mad one

next

Look for a transformer nearby and do d needful grin grin
Re: Woman Dumps Day-Old Baby By Roadside In Lagos (Pictured) by SAMBARRY: 3:27pm On Feb 04, 2015
madgoat:

Look for a transformer nearby and do d needful grin grin
take the lead, obuko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult / Catching The Bouquet At A Wedding- Myth Or Fact? / Why Are Fathers Overprotective Of Their daughters?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.