Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,271 members, 7,839,358 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses (124984 Views)

How Do You Deal With Spouses That Have Different Opinion About Family And Life? / Married Men And Women: Is It A Must You Take Dinner With Your Spouses? / Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by tpiah11: 7:24pm On Feb 03, 2015
carefreewannabe:

You are funny. cheesy

what is funny about my post?

is the topic a funny one, or is it the morally/mentally deficient responses that are amusing?

glad to know you take joy in such.
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by soulglo: 7:24pm On Feb 03, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lol. Like I always told you - stop discussing things out of ya depth when it comes to issues with technicalities, especially the law in the west. Stick to issues about babies and STIs - I like you when you do that. At least, you do sound like you can be a good mother sometimes. grin

Go take a nap Shymexx

8 Likes

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by pickabeau1: 7:25pm On Feb 03, 2015
Ilekeh:
It's always nurses embarassed

And the murder usually occurs in Houston.

If you're a nice and you live in Houston and your husband no like you at all, carry your loads and waka.

And lose the payday....

Never!
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by coogar: 7:26pm On Feb 03, 2015
SirShymexx:

Nah, it's not even a UK thing - it's a yank thing. The funniest about it is that: these guys are basically hood nyggahs, with no prior acting skills, nor knowledge of filming/productions. I believe one of them just wrote a story about his experience, got his buddies together with a camera, and decided to make a web series last August. Low budget series.
However, they ended up making a YouTube classic. When I saw it two weeks ago, each of the episodes had less than 20,000views - but right now, every single episode is on at least 500,000 views, with interviews everywhere. Major media companies are also trying to buy the rights to the series right now. They have been on major radio stations doing interviews since last week yano. grin
Power of the internet and ability to create something out of nothing.

thanks for the heads up! cool

SirShymexx:

Lol. Like I always told you - stop discussing things out of ya depth when it comes to issues with technicalities, especially the law in the west. Stick to issues about babies and STIs - I like you when you do that. At least, you do sound like you can be a good mother sometimes. grin

don't dignify that semi-illiterate with a reply abeg. she didn't even know what VAWA stands for until last year. she's clueless about her immediate environment so don't waste your breath.
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 03, 2015

1 Like

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by manny4life(m): 7:27pm On Feb 03, 2015
neoapocalypse:

I have always said it , this Mutter is a nutter.

Nothing , and I repeat , NOTHING! can justify murder , for heaven sakes there are a lot of options for the man , killing a person isn't one of the options. Another thing I find wrong is bringing a woman to the US to slave for you , a man who is financially responsible for his family will get all the respect he deserves

Lot's of options? Which are? I don't think you understand the depressive state most of these men go through; granted murder isn't an option, but their physiological state could trigger something else. It's easy to say there are options until you wear the shoes, when people are pushed to the wall, it takes every restraint in them not to act upon their evil.

2 Likes

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Fhemmmy: 7:28pm On Feb 03, 2015
mutter:
When you have nothing to live for, then you have everything to die for!

The fact that it keeps happening shows that the men are not all suddenly going mad.

A man that had worked so hard brought his much younger wife here to Germany, when they come to church the wife was so rude to the man, perhaps because she was better educated. I quickly grabbed hold of her and drew her aside. I warned her that her husband was respected in this community and if she ever tried it again where I was I would shred her to bits. Foolish girl!

These greedy bitches accept a man they do not love and are ashamed of just to get out of Nigeria and then they want to ruin the man.
Do you know that these men have worked so hard for so many years! Received all kinds of insults from society and then you bring this young girl and she gives you the final insult to let you know you are = 0.
How many of them come here with nothing and soon the man is out of his own home on the streets and having to pay maintenance.
When the study in America, they are able to do so because the man brought them there.
Nursing is not even a good paying job, like any menial job you can gather money if you work enough hours. While they are at work they cannot perform as wife`s so of what use is the work if it does not benefit the family?

No matter how educated or how much money they have a woman must humble herself and treat her husband with the utmost respect in all situations. That is not just good for the man but also for the children. The children are raised in an environment where the learn respect and manners.
That is what you get when a man that has struggled for years gets dragged into the mud in his own home. A man that has struggled and faced discrimination and abuse outside. Treat him like a king at home so that he can feel like the man he is, that will give him the strength to keep struggling.
Instead these women get rude, function like they don`t have a family, neglect the welfare of their husbands and homes and go running after the dollars.

[b]It is very interesting that you have said all these, but lemme ask you a question:
1. While the "man" was busy working so hard to make money and all that, He was not dating no one or doing any lady while there alone?
2. What happened to that lady, how come, he all of a sudden think the lady aint good enough and have to go home and marry "innocent" lady?
I see all these as a man with hidden agenda, that i will be able to control her when she is here, and guess what, the ladies back home are more wild than the ladies out of Nigeria.

Now on the topic, it is pathetic for a man to kill a woman for ANY reason, if you guys are no mpre getting along, go your separate ways, and i again, obodo oyinbo is not for everyone, a man that want a woman to worship him and kneel while serving you food is better to remain in the village in Nigeria, when a woman goes to work all day and back with money, and the man has done same, nothing stops both of them to enter the kitchen together and make things happen.

When you stress the woman after work, she is in kitchen and same madam will run to the room to change diaper and at night, you wanna climb her like a horse and you expect such woman to worship the ground you walk on, get real..... she is human like the man, and when Bible said, woman obey your husband, it is not saying slave for him..... if the man loves the woman, he will help her to have a good and stress free day.[/b]

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by tpiah11: 7:28pm On Feb 03, 2015
manny4life:

He never said it is a Nigerian culture, murder isn't a culture. I agree that these wives are people's children, but the point is that something led to the murder. Until such issues are addressed, these murders will continue. I did not see his post as a justification of murder (IMO).

like i said, if you people's girlfriends, boyfriends or wives, did not off you despite your doing things that "led to it", then what exactly is your justification for such, unless it was preplanned all along?

anyway, follow Jesus so you can be saved.

that is the long and short of the matter.

i just find d.umb responses, irritating.

folks want to kill but they dont want to be killed, that's simply s.tupid.
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by coogar: 7:29pm On Feb 03, 2015
ladygogo:

Yimu and have you been faithful to ChidinmaÉ.

i swore to remain faithful at okija shrine via FaceTime few years ago. grin

I will be waiting for the invite to you and Sheniqua`s wedding . Abi na Latiqua. hehehehe.

odin forbid!
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 03, 2015
pickabeau1:

That's the point
You don't see the child as yours but a fuzzy joint property

No, I don't see the child as a "fuzzy joint property".
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Fhemmmy: 7:31pm On Feb 03, 2015
manny4life:

Lot's of options? Which are? I don't think you understand the depressive state most of these men go through; granted murder isn't an option, but their physiological state could trigger something else. It's easy to say there are options until you wear the shoes, when people are pushed to the wall, it takes every restraint in them not to act upon their evil.

Some of the options are:
1. Let go of the woman, go your way and she go hers
2. Sit down with her to understand why she is no more the sweet damsel you brought from the village in Africa
3. Instead of the man sitting around the house and let the woman slaves for him, help in making life easy for such woman.
And so much more . . . But killing is far from one of them.....it is a weakling that will kill defenseless being

4 Likes

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by coogar: 7:32pm On Feb 03, 2015
tpiah11:

like i said, if you people's girlfriends, boyfriends or wives, did not off you despite your doing things that "led to it", then what exactly is your justification for such, unless it was preplanned all along?

folks want to kill but they dont want to be killed, that's simply s.tupid.

please.....
don't permeate this zone with your air of stüpidity. your fellow coven witches tried hard with this morönic analogy and it was quickly flushed down the loo.

there's nowhere in the west women get kicked out of their houses like men do - so why would there be any need for any woman to go trigger-happy? have you lost your ability to reason?
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by manny4life(m): 7:32pm On Feb 03, 2015
tpiah11:

folks want to kill but they dont want to die, that's simply s.tupid.

You have lived long enough in this country, you know how these things work. There is NO justification of murder; unfortunately, the law recognizes such lapses that led to murder. I get your point and all I am saying in short is, folks should ALWAYS try to resolve issues with their spouses before it gets out of hand. There are marriage counseling, family intervention, or even legal advisory...
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Ilekeh(f): 7:33pm On Feb 03, 2015
Between 2006 and 2014, more than 50 Nigerian husbands murdered their wives in what might be considered crimes of passion as a result of alienation of affection, women empowerment, emasculation, and loss of self esteem.

What's the population of Nigerians in the USA?

50 na small number na.
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by soulglo: 7:34pm On Feb 03, 2015
voltron:

heard this sooo many times from France, Italy, Australia, Germany, USA, Canada and London. Nigerian Women leverage the recognition of the female gender in developed countries to harass their Nigerian husbands anyhow.. this frustration have led many impatient men to murder. Many Nigerians living abroad avoid Nigerian women in relationships.. sad sad

This has to be the funniest and saddest post of all. It is a tragic comedy. "Nigerian women leverage the recognition of the female gender in developed countries to harass their husbands...." . The idea that the recognition of the female gender is a dangerous thing is sad. Jesus. I actually believe Nigerian women are better suited to foreign men or even if they end up with a Nigerian, let it he one who had dated foreigners and already been trained grin Lawd have mercy. Nigerian women just get no respect from Nigerian men. I should start a dating website specifically for Nigerian women who want to marry "anything that's not Nigerian".

7 Likes

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by cococandy(f): 7:35pm On Feb 03, 2015
raumdeuter:

How about everyone takes what they brought into the marriage and what they contributed financially into the marriage
that is how it works. Everyone takes their fair share of what belongs to them. Marriage is work.

If it is even done verbatim according what you're insinuating, the man may even be the loser.

For example if a woman is a stay home mom, her financial contribution to the home is even more considering how much you would pay otherwise to get other people to do what she does for the family.

Child care (day care) is 1000 dollars a month per child in my area. That's part of her financial contribution to the home if she decided to give up her career to take care of the kids.
Imagine a family of 3kids under 6 having to pay 3k per month just for day care. Not other things.

She saves the family that money by suspending her career to do it. If God forbid you guys want a divorce, can you pay her back all that money for the number of years she was doing it ?

Personally I think the law is fair enough. Very

1 Like

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 03, 2015
soulglo:

This has to be the funniest and saddest post of all. It is a tragic comedy. "Nigerian women leverage the recognition of the female gender in developed countries to harass their husbands...." . The idea that the recognition of the female gender is a dangerous thing is sad. Jesus. I actually believe Nigerian women are better suited to foreign men or even if they end up with a Nigerian, let it he one who had dated foreigners and already been trained grin Lawd have mercy. Nigerian women just get no respect from Nigerian men. I should start a dating website specifically for Nigerian women who want to marry "anything that's not Nigerian".

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by coogar: 7:36pm On Feb 03, 2015
manny4life:

You have lived long enough in this country, you know how these things work. There is NO justification of murder; unfortunately, the law recognizes such lapses that led to murder. I get your point and all I am saying in short is, folks should ALWAYS try to resolve issues with their spouses before it gets out of hand. There are marriage counseling, family intervention, or even legal advisory...

it's not that simple!
like i said earlier - if only women could walk away without enslaving the man for 18/19 years to pay chid support for kids he doesn't get to see, maybe men wouldn't lose their liberty or their lives to protect their assets.

it's one thing for women to leave an abusive marriage, it's another thing to heap a whole lot of expenses on his shoulders to cripple him. in 30% of the cases, the men aren't even the biological fathers of the kids they have supported for 19 years.

how is murder not imminent?

1 Like

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Mekyno(m): 7:37pm On Feb 03, 2015
mutter:

The men married them because when before they got out they acted all humble or probably even where, but then their eyes opened.
I see some when they come newly "sir, daddy" and after a few months, "useless man".

How does a man become the kind of man that commands respect? Every human being commands respect. In accordance with our tradition every man commands respect from every woman and men have a different status in society. Did the woman not take a vow to submit to him or better for worse?
When you do the wine carrying why do you go down on your knees? Is that just a show, a body movement. It is a promise to the man made before your family and his that you would submit to the man and go down for him. The man does not have to command his respect it is your duty as his wife.

Divorcing them would mean loosing everything, even custody of the kid`s. That is how it functions. The man would loose everything he built up. He not only looses it but looses it to someone he built up who turned around to destroy him.

i thank God 4 sm1 lyk u. Moreover, u reason lyk a man or let me say, a humble responsible woman.
Cheers!
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by manny4life(m): 7:38pm On Feb 03, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Some of the options are:
2. Sit down with her to understand why she is no more the sweet damsel you brought from the village in Africa
3. Instead of the man sitting around the house and let the woman slaves for him, help in making life easy for such woman.
And so much more . . . But killing is far from one of them.....it is a weakling that will kill defenseless being

It's so much easier for option 1, if that were the case, divorce proceedings will end on the first day or even the first week of hearing. Women who came into this country understood why they came: most knew exactly what their role was. If the man and woman had an understanding for the woman to be the caretaker of the house while he's the hustler, but when she arrives, she changes plan. Why then blame the man? This is what leads to marriage wahala.... Then the woman wants to be Mrs. independent but can't find the balance to maintain her household.. As for murder, it isn't right but let's face it... IT HAPPENS and something led to it.
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Fhemmmy: 7:38pm On Feb 03, 2015
voltron:

heard this sooo many times from France, Italy, Australia, Germany, USA, Canada and London. Nigerian Women leverage the recognition of the female gender in developed countries to harass their Nigerian husbands anyhow.. this frustration have led many impatient men to murder. Many Nigerians living abroad avoid Nigerian women in relationships.. sad sad

And such men go to Nigeria to marry a woman they dont know - hope to live happily together afterwards with a total stranger . . . .Nothing should lead a man to kill.

3 Likes

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by tpiah11: 7:38pm On Feb 03, 2015
manny4life:

You have lived long enough in this country, you know how these things work

bro, you do not presume to know where i live and neither do i want to know how any such thing works, let the lawyers and criminal justice system handle that. That is what they were trained for. After you do the crime, people will tell you how to do the time.

There is NO justification of murder; unfortunately, the law recognizes such lapses that led to murder. I get your point and all I am saying in short is, folks should ALWAYS try to resolve issues with their spouses before it gets out of hand. There are marriage counseling, family intervention, or even legal advisory...

the law recognizes no such thing as cold blooded premeditated murder, and neither does karma.

like i pointed out before, people's background matters a lot, unfortunately the love of money makes some folks enter marriages without conducting proper checks.

if you are not a witch, dont marry a witch.

1 Like

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by adconline(m): 7:39pm On Feb 03, 2015
Blame Naija culture of raising most young women to believe marriage is the easiest lottery ticket to riches without working for it. Most girls believe that life abroad is far much better; and there IS NO need to love the man- just marry him everything is going to be OK. Blame Naija culture of grooming men to be providers and women as takers.. In abroad, a Naija girl with "taker mentality" only sees and quantifies her "sole" effort as the primary reason why she's made it in her new country. She fails to recognize that her husband brought her there, paid for living expenses, school fees, child care, insurance, and western union/moneygram to in laws etc when she wasn't working.. .she starts making money, she wants to keep separate account account and in some cases , still wants the man to be paying for everything. "Iyanga don wake wahala"
Blame Naija culture of raising men to believe that they need only wives as to carry their babies and make their homes. Blame Naija culture for not teaching most men how to do home chores like cooking and cleaning... They easily shift that responsibility to the new wife, she's going to find out very soon on TV that men do chores like cleaning, changing diapers and cooking. Iyanga don wake wahala. Our Naija culture refuses to teach most men how boil water let alone making garri..

3 Likes

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 03, 2015
Fhemmmy:

[b]It is very interesting that you have said all these, but lemme ask you a question:
1. While the "man" was busy working so hard to make money and all that, He was not dating no one or doing any lady while there alone?
2. What happened to that lady, how come, he all of a sudden think the lady aint good enough and have to go home and marry "innocent" lady?
I see all these as a man with hidden agenda, that i will be able to control her when she is here, and guess what, the ladies back home are more wild than the ladies out of Nigeria.

Now on the topic, it is pathetic for a man to kill a woman for ANY reason, if you guys are no mpre getting along, go your separate ways, and i again, obodo oyinbo is not for everyone, a man that want a woman to worship him and kneel while serving you food is better to remain in the village in Nigeria, when a woman goes to work all day and back with money, and the man has done same, nothing stops both of them to enter the kitchen together and make things happen.

When you stress the woman after work, she is in kitchen and same madam will run to the room to change diaper and at night, you wanna climb her like a horse and you expect such woman to worship the ground you walk on, get real..... she is human like the man, and when Bible said, woman obey your husband, it is not saying slave for him..... if the man loves the woman, he will help her to have a good and stress free day.[/b]

Thank you ooo. Thank you very much!. At last!! A male who is more humane and not a murderer. Too many murderers in this thread that need to be shot by firing squad!! May God bless you for this comment. Say amen o!

4 Likes

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by coogar: 7:40pm On Feb 03, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Some of the options are:

your number 1 is not applicable.

with these women, there's no clean break. go your way & she goes her ways? for where? she won't let you go without destroying you.

the man that shot his wife called the cops herself and said "I have killed the woman that wanted to destroy my life"

that speaks volumes!
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 03, 2015
coogar:

do i need to subtitle my last reply to you or something? you don't have to talk to me to call out your idiöcy - my freedom of speech guarantees that.

when they say women are their own worst enemies, you scream like a rhesus monkey. you are using another woman's past ugly ordeals against her in public just to make yourself feel cool?

how could you stoop so low?

You do know you're stooping low yourself , learn to be civil in your choice of words , calling someone an eidiot and a monkey isn't so civil.

3 Likes

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by SirShymexx: 7:40pm On Feb 03, 2015
coogar:

thanks for the heads up! cool

don't dignify that semi-illiterate with a reply abeg. she didn't even know what VAWA stands for until last year. she's clueless about her immediate environment so don't waste your breath.

Say no more, brev. You need to jump on that series before those guys go hollywood cos the big cheque is coming soon. I was inspired especially with how they were able to create something as nice as that, despite being hood nyggahs - with no prior experience - just one camera and mic. That's digital hustling right there. And some character in there called "Ralph" dropped a lot of jewels in there.

Lol. Majority of them on these sides are like that - just basically vacuous, ignorant, and illiterate - with a messed up mentality. What they posit most times are always illogical and cringe-worthy. I just decided to engage her cos I bumped into her on this forum with a decent rapport and some funny stuffs. Hence I mess about with her from time to time, just to see if she's moving up cerebrally. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Fawklicant: 7:40pm On Feb 03, 2015
mutter:

The men married them because when before they got out they acted all humble or probably even where, but then their eyes opened.
I see some when they come newly "sir, daddy" and after a few months, "useless man".

How does a man become the kind of man that commands respect? Every human being commands respect. In accordance with our tradition every man commands respect from every woman and men have a different status in society. Did the woman not take a vow to submit to him or better for worse?
When you do the wine carrying why do you go down on your knees? Is that just a show, a body movement. It is a promise to the man made before your family and his that you would submit to the man and go down for him. The man does not have to command his respect it is your duty as his wife.

Divorcing them would mean loosing everything, even custody of the kid`s. That is how it functions. The man would loose everything he built up. He not only looses it but looses it to someone he built up who turned around to destroy him.

God bless you for the wisdom you are imparting on these girlfolk on NL. This is a WOMAN!!! I will start following you.

@Aisha, why would you use your fellow woman's past ordeal against her in public like this? That's very very much below the belt. A real low blow. Grow up girl.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 03, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Some of the options are:

Spot on!! You will make a good husband.
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by ladygogo: 7:41pm On Feb 03, 2015
voltron:

heard this sooo many times from France, Italy, Australia, Germany, USA, Canada and London. [b]Nigerian Women leverage the recognition of the female gender in developed countries to harass their Nigerian husbands anyhow.. [/b]this frustration have led many impatient men to murder. Many Nigerians living abroad avoid Nigerian women in relationships.. sad sad

I`m going to have to agree with you that some Nigerian women over do it sometimes, it however doesnt justify you murdering your spouse.

So many cases of fresh off-the boat wives already scheming and planning how to mess their husbands up. These are even couples that immigrated to oyibo land together o.

1 Like

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by raumdeuter: 7:41pm On Feb 03, 2015
cococandy:
that is how it works. Everyone takes their fair share of what belongs to them. Marriage is work.

If it is even done verbatim according what you're insinuating, the man may even be the loser.

For example if a woman is a stay home mom, her financial contribution to the home is even more considering how much you would pay otherwise to get other people to do what she does for the family.

Child care (day care) is 1000 dollars a month per child in my area. That's part of her financial contribution to the home if she decided to give up her career to take care of the kids.
Imagine a family of 3kids under 6 having to pay 3k per month just for day care. Not other things.

She saves the family that money by suspending her career to do it. If God forbid you guys want a divorce, can you pay her back all that money for the number of years she was doing it ?

Personally I think the law is fair enough. Very

Would the woman refund the cost of housing she lived in for free for the period of marriage? rent is about $1,000 per month

Would the woman refund the cost of food she ate during this time? Feeding for one adult range from $300 to $600 per month

WOuld she refund the cost of the utilities she enjoyed like light cable electricity that was paid for during this time?

She gets $1,000 to $3000 per month, She refunds $1,200 for rent, $700 for feeding, $500 for other bills (Light cable water), $200 for fueling her car, $500 for other miscellaneous expenses

Whats the balance?

5 Likes

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by manny4life(m): 7:42pm On Feb 03, 2015
coogar:

it's not that simple!
like i said earlier - if only women could walk away without enslaving the man for 18/19 years to pay chid support for kids he doesn't get to see, maybe men wouldn't lose their liberty or their lives to protect their assets.

it's one thing for women to leave an abusive marriage, it's another thing to heap a whole lot of expenses on his shoulders to cripple him. in 30% of the cases, the men aren't even the biological fathers of the kids they have supported for 19 years.

how is murder not imminent?

Exactly my point... It will be easy if the women just walked away with nothing, but when I lived in DC, I saw a bitter marriage pushing this far. The woman threatened to deal with the man because the man lied on some papers that brought her to the U.S., how callous can people be? She threatened hell and what not, it took the grace of God for the man not to react to killing his wife. Imagine losing your children, your money, house, everything you have labored for...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (48) (Reply)

You Went To The Gym to pick Your Wife home but u met her like This(photo) / My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin / Pastor Kumuyi's Son Ties The Knot (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.