Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses (124956 Views)

How Do You Deal With Spouses That Have Different Opinion About Family And Life? / Married Men And Women: Is It A Must You Take Dinner With Your Spouses? / Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by tpiah11: 7:43pm On Feb 03, 2015
if people have been hearing stories of how their wives plan to mess them up as soon as they get off the boat, then i wonder why they have still not come up with any tangible solution besides murder, in the decades such stories have been circulating.

yet even tomorrow we'll still hear of many more who brought women over to study nursing.

1 Like

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by coogar: 7:43pm On Feb 03, 2015
neoapocalypse:

You do know you're stooping low yourself , learn to be civil in your choice of words , calling someone an eidiot and a monkey isn't so civil.

to every action, there's a reaction.
judges who send serial killers to their deaths are not murderers.

same logic applies......

2 Likes

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Fhemmmy: 7:43pm On Feb 03, 2015
manny4life:

It's so much easier for option 1, if that were the case, divorce proceedings will be end on the first day or even the first week of hearing. Women who came into this country understood why they came: most knew exactly what their role was. If the man and woman had an understanding for the woman to be the caretaker of the house while he's the hustler, but when she arrives, she changes plan. Why then blame the man? This is what leads to marriage wahala.... Then the woman wants to be Mrs. independent but can't find the balance to maintain her household.. As for murder, it isn't right but let's face it... IT HAPPENS and something led to it.

[b]Oga at the top, that is not totally true, if the man is leaving in the morning and leave the woman with a credit card with no limit to go and shop, trust me, the plan will NOT change . . . now jokes apart, the woman is here and has family back home iin Nigeria, tell me, is the husband ready to cater for all the members of her family and even the rats and roaches that comes with her baggage? i guess NOT . . . so where will such woman that the entire family or even community expect so much from will be able to take care of her expected responsibilities back home, such expectations causes the change, not cos she is a hustler.

Besides, only handful of our men are capable to taking care of the house financially without the help of the woman, so the woman dont wanna be a couch potato.

I have seen reaction of our men after a tough day and they are back home, they will use frustration of what their boss did at work to turn the woman into a mess . . . so if you are such a woman, wont you go out there to get a job?

While divorce aint easy, i will take that ANYTIME over killing my wife . . . . [/b]

9 Likes

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Mekyno(m): 7:45pm On Feb 03, 2015
mutter:

No justification for murder or violence in any form or on any person. No that is not what I am trying to say at all .
However even the law recognizes things like provocation and someone can totally loose control, become insane, snap.

At the end of the day of what use is it if it was justified or not. The poor woman is dead and no one can bring her back.
I actually am mad that women get exposed to such dangers and also that they expose themselves to such dangers
Indeed even their families encourage them to discard the man and send the money home to them.

If he had killed me I would have come back to hunt my family and society for putting that pressure on women to stay in a marriage cheesy

in as much as we all condemn murder, ur husband will not/did nt kill u because u dnt behave lyk dem. Simple!
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Kedam(m): 7:46pm On Feb 03, 2015
carefreewannabe:
Divorce is such a lucrative job when you are not the one who is working. I wonder why not more men stay at home, take care of the kids, divorce and get rich. grin grin grin
ummm so u think divorce is more easier for men? if it is, there is no need to murder their spouse
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 03, 2015
Kedam:
ummm so u think divorce is more easy for men, if it is there is no need for murdering their spouse

What makes it difficult?
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by coogar: 7:46pm On Feb 03, 2015
manny4life:

Exactly my point... It will be easy if the women just walked away with nothing, but when I lived in DC, I saw a bitter marriage pushing this far. The woman threatened to deal with the man because the man lied on some papers that brought her to the U.S., how callous can people be? She threatened hell and what not, it took the grace of God for the man not to react to killing his wife. Imagine losing your children, your money, house, everything you have labored for...

that's the point, bro.....
you lose your kids, money, house, assets to a greedy wife and people expect the men not to behave irrationally?
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by manny4life(m): 7:46pm On Feb 03, 2015
tpiah11:

bro, you do not presume to know where i live and neither do i want to know how any such thing works, let the lawyers and criminal justice system handle that. That is what they were trained for. After you do the crime, people will tell you how to do the time.

the law recognizes no such thing as cold blooded premeditated murder, and neither does karma.

like i pointed out before, people's background matters a lot, unfortunately the love of money makes some folks enter marriages without conducting proper checks.

if you are not a witch, dont marry a witch.

Please, let's forget the argument about where you live... If you claim not to live here, so be it.

I don't know how many murder trials you have watched, followed, or read about, but in some cases, these are NOT premeditated. Good lawyers have presented facts about threats, physical and mental abuse, although the murderer will not go free, he has a reduced sentence. It has happened and still happens. Instead of getting life in prison, he get 10 - 15 years with option of parole... Look it up. I won't argue this.
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Ndukwe007(m): 7:46pm On Feb 03, 2015
mutter:

The men married them because when before they got out they acted all humble or probably even where, but then their eyes opened.
I see some when they come newly "sir, daddy" and after a few months, "useless man".

How does a man become the kind of man that commands respect? Every human being commands respect. In accordance with our tradition every man commands respect from every woman and men have a different status in society. Did the woman not take a vow to submit to him or better for worse?
When you do the wine carrying why do you go down on your knees? Is that just a show, a body movement. It is a promise to the man made before your family and his that you would submit to the man and go down for him. The man does not have to command his respect it is your duty as his wife.

Divorcing them would mean loosing everything, even custody of the kid`s. That is how it functions. The man would loose everything he built up. He not only looses it but looses it to someone he built up who turned around to destroy him.

babe come,did you study MANOLOGY? HOW come you know so much about the working of a man.pole like you will make a good wife.

1 Like

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Fhemmmy: 7:47pm On Feb 03, 2015
coogar:

your number 1 is not applicable.

with these women, there's no clean break. go your way & she goes her ways? for where? she won't let you go without destroying you.

the man that shot his wife called the cops herself and said "I have killed the woman that wanted to destroy my life"

that speaks volumes!

How do you define destroying you . . . She will walk away with half of what you own . . . there is a law to ALL these and we all know that, if you smart enough to know that she is not the one for you within a year of being together . . . look more into the law that she will use to take all you have . . . BUT assuming she has been with you, fed you, warm your bed and carry your kids in her womb for like 10 years, and TELL ME IF SHE DOES NOT DESERVE HALF OF WHAT YOU OWN . . . besides, what you think you own are jointly owned . . . . Most men wanna do Nija style - Get out of my house, Na lie, it is a family home that belongs to you, her and the kids, and God forbid divorce, but if it happens, you want the woman to now go and look for a house with the kids, while you reside in the house like a king? Na lie . . . wont happen.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by AreaFada2: 7:47pm On Feb 03, 2015
aisha2:
What happens here is what happens abroad.

Woman works with man to build a life, marries him poor, invests her money her youth her energy. Man hits it big, she suddenly isn't good enough, he throws her out and marries younger lover, she has nothing, old and tired she watches a younger woman enjoy the fruits of her labor and dies in misery and heart break.

Abroad, man hustles for years, makes enough money goes home picks a young " submissive" bride. They go abroad she sees the system goes crazy, kicks him out she doesn't need him, she earns a lot more, gets younger man, he is out in the cold, everything he works for gone with the wind, he is starting all over at 60 while pne young man is enjoying all he worked for all his life.

Its the same situation only difference is we hardly see headlines of " increase in rates of wives murdering their husband's " down here while the second one has loads of reports with people applauding and defending it

Well, in 9ja, there are many ways to go about killing a husband. In some cases, commit adultery that is a taboo and that kills the man. Some people may scoff at it but it is true is some part of 9ja like Edo. In certain places a wife's adultery is a killer.

Babalawo is probably the most common. The man is dead before you know it.

Then you have hired killers 10 for 2 kobo all over 9ja.

So yes, some women do kill their men in 9ja only not with horror film style shooting or stabbing.
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Fhemmmy: 7:47pm On Feb 03, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Thank you ooo. Thank you very much!. At last!! A male who is more humane and not a murderer. Too many murderers in this thread that need to be shot by firing squad!! May God bless you for this comment. Say amen o!

Amen, Ma

3 Likes

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Fawklicant: 7:49pm On Feb 03, 2015
mutter:

Well women are doing it and have been doing it.
All the men that dies mysterious deaths in Nigeria. I wonder how many were poisoned?
Women kill their husbands and even their children sometimes. It does happen.
Look in certain parts of Nigeria, they take these children to spiritual churches and claim they are evil and witches and get the children tortured and even killed. Women that throw away their babies.

This is not a "man thing".

I tell you. In portharcourt, you find mostly landladies, not landlords. Once the man builds his empire, he dies mysteriously, case closed and the woman starts enjoying her loot.
On a more serious note, women here deal with the men via a variety of means; metaphysics etc.

2 Likes

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Fhemmmy: 7:49pm On Feb 03, 2015
AreaFada2:

Well, in 9ja, there are many ways to go about killing a husband. In some cases, commit adultery that is a taboo and that kills the man. Some people may scoff at it but it is true is some part of 9ja like Edo. In certain places a wife's adultery is a killer.

Babalawo is probably the most common. The man is dead before you know it.

Then you have hired killers 10 for 2 kobo all over 9ja.

So yes, some women do kill their men in 9ja only not with horror film style shooting or stabbing.

I smile in swahili for that comment . . . the woman commits adultery will make the man feel like he is dead? that is for a man that got it twisted . . . . I am still laffing so hard.

2 Likes

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by tpiah11: 7:50pm On Feb 03, 2015
manny4life:

Exactly my point... It will be easy if the women just walked away with nothing, but when I lived in DC, I saw a bitter marriage pushing this far. The woman threatened to deal with the man because the man lied on some papers that brought her to the U.S., how callous can people be? She threatened hell and what not, it took the grace of God for the man not to react to killing his wife. Imagine losing your children, your money, house, everything you have labored for...

what men always ignore is the fact that just because a woman dates you after you have been in marriages with other women, does not mean she is not grouping you as a certain type of male no matter how much she kisses up to you initially. And regardless who you say is at fault.

people just tell these stories as if there is no background to them.

if as a man, you find yourself in multiple relationships and marriages, then why on earth would you expect everything to be a fairytale?

which marriage is a fairytale?
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Kedam(m): 7:50pm On Feb 03, 2015
carefreewannabe:

What makes it difficult?
loosing everything they ever worked for.
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Fawklicant: 7:51pm On Feb 03, 2015
5minsmadness:

Modified. Never mind.
Wait...
I cant believe you said this.

She is so immature enh. I am still in shock from what she has been spewing here about someone else's private life without an iota of remorse. Tuaaaa!!

2 Likes

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by cococandy(f): 7:51pm On Feb 03, 2015
raumdeuter:

Would the woman refund the cost of housing she lived in for free for the period of marriage? rent is about $1,000 per month

Would the woman refund the cost of food she ate during this time? Feeding for one adult range from $300 to $600 per month

WOuld she refund the cost of the utilities she enjoyed like light cable electricity that was paid for during this time?

She gets $1,000 to $3000 per month, She refunds $1,200 for rent, $700 for feeding, $500 for other bills (Light cable water), $200 for fueling her car, $500 for other miscellaneous expenses

Whats the balance?
which is why nobody asks anyone(husband or wife) to pay back the money spent on the other or saved by the actions of the other during the marriage. I'm glad you're getting my point.

The only thing a spouse can pay to his/her partner is alimony for opportunity cost and for him or her to be able to get back on their feet financially for a a designated amount of time.

And this goes both ways. A wife can pay alimony same as a husband can. Depends on who took on the task of staying home to care for the family.

It was a well thought out law

2 Likes

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by raumdeuter: 7:51pm On Feb 03, 2015
Fhemmmy:

[b]Oga at the top, that is not totally true, if the man is leaving in the morning and leave the woman with a credit card with no limit to go and shop, trust me, the plan will NOT change . . . now jokes apart, the woman is here and has family back home iin Nigeria, tell me, is the husband ready to cater for all the members of her family and even the rats and roaches that comes with her baggage? i guess NOT . . . so where will such woman that the entire family or even community expect so much from will be able to take care of her expected responsibilities back home, such expectations causes the change, not cos she is a hustler.

Besides, only handful of our men are capable to taking care of the house financially without the help of the woman, so the woman dont wanna be a couch potato.

I have seen reaction of our men after a tough day and they are back home, they will use frustration of what their boss did at work to turn the woman into a mess . . . so if you are such a woman, wont you go out there to get a job?

While divorce aint easy, i will take that ANYTIME over killing my wife . . . . [/b]

My chairman,

How do you think a woman would act if all she worked for was taken, Her child was taken from her, And she has to pay the man who took the child from her for the next 17yrs

I know a man who went through a similar thing, His life savings, His highbrow neighbohood house, his range rover his daughter was taken away and the wife brought her new lover into his house.

WHen he goes for his once a month visit, she wont even allow him into their gated community rather he would wait at the gate for up to 2hrs before she rides with her new boyfriend in the husbands range to drop the daughter. The man contemplated ending it all and going to jail until his mom prevailed on hm and told him to leave town for them
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 03, 2015
manny4life:

Lot's of options? Which are? I don't think you understand the depressive state most of these men go through; granted murder isn't an option, but their physiological state could trigger something else. It's easy to say there are options until you wear the shoes, when people are pushed to the wall, it takes every restraint in them not to act upon their evil.

Going by you my dad should be dead and buried by now with what I went through with him , very few can withstand what he did to me , and here I am today , loving , living and obviously not in prison. This forum might be faceless but a lot of us have been through equally and maybe more traumatizing experiences in life but we chose not to be controlled by our rage. Yes , I have worn those shoes and it has made me stronger not madder

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by tpiah11: 7:52pm On Feb 03, 2015
manny4life:

Please, let's forget the argument about where you live... If you claim not to live here, so be it.

I don't know how many murder trials you have watched, followed, or read about, but in some cases, these are NOT premeditated. Good lawyers have presented facts about threats, physical and mental abuse, although the murderer will not go free, he has a reduced sentence. It has happened and still happens. Instead of getting life in prison, he get 10 - 15 years with option of parole... Look it up. I won't argue this.

you always serve your time one way or another, its the nature of the cosmos. Getting parole doesnt mean you are free.

as per where i live, that is irrelevant to the context of this thread, its not a secret but if I am not here asking where anyone lives, on a thread full of psychos and weirdos, then you shouldnt be either.
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by manny4life(m): 7:52pm On Feb 03, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Exactly!

Now to buttress my point, did the man and woman NOT have an agreed upon arrangement what her role will be when she arrives the U.S.? If they agreed, then why not stick to the plan? The man may not cater to ALL of her family's needs, but he will try. The issue is not the woman working or trying to make money, the issue is the greed of the woman. Why will a woman who was brought to the U.S. want to make money than her husband? Unless, you're some type of entrepreneur with your own business, when you work extra hours, you make more. There are married women with kids who leave their work at 3 or 4pm. Some work part time, some have home business, just enough to sustain their own needs but placing the home as priority. The moment women realize that their HOME is NO 1., then problems won't exist in the home.
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 03, 2015
Kedam:

You don't know what you are talking about?

Even if they have to split everything to 50/50 ("at worst" ), how do they lose everything?
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Fhemmmy: 7:52pm On Feb 03, 2015
Kedam:

And the woman not losing all she has worked for?

1 Like

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by EyesWideOpen(m): 7:53pm On Feb 03, 2015
coogar:

do i need to subtitle my last reply to you or something? you don't have to talk to me to call out your idiöcy - my freedom of speech guarantees that.

when they say women are their own worst enemies, you scream like a rhesus monkey. you are using another woman's past ugly ordeals against her in public just to make yourself feel cool?

how could you stoop so low?

You're a cockslurping arsehole!
Your freedom of speech give you the right to say trash against someone exercising their own right to free speech, what does that say about you? You've cockslurped your sense away to the point you're confused as to what you stand for.

Arsehole cockslurper! angry

6 Likes

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by coogar: 7:53pm On Feb 03, 2015
Fhemmmy:

How do you define destroying you . . . She will walk away with half of what you own . . . there is a law to ALL these and we all know that, if you smart enough to know that she is not the one for you within a year of being together . . . look more into the law that she will use to take all you have . . . BUT assuming she has been with you, fed you, warm your bed and carry your kids in her womb for like 10 years, and TELL ME IF SHE DOES NOT DESERVE HALF OF WHAT YOU OWN . . . besides, what you think you own are jointly owned . . . . Most men wanna do Nija style - Get out of my house, Na lie, it is a family home that belongs to you, her and the kids, and God forbid divorce, but if it happens, you want the woman to now go and look for a house with the kids, while you reside in the house like a king? Na lie . . . wont happen.

if the above is the case, the men won't go out guns-blazing. you cannot tell me every man going through divorce shot their wives. i know of incidents where the wives walked out quietly. she even left the house the court awarded her to the husband....

in many of the cases, the woman has threatened divorce, coupled with white lies that the husband has been abusive to her and the kids so as to win custody or slam a restraining order against him to see his own kids.

it gets messier when the hubby realises the money he sends for the kids upkeep are converted into the wife's personal use which she then squanders on her new boyfriend. if you hear some of the stories in that yeye america-----you would understand why some men shoot to kill.

EyesWideOpen:

You're a cockslurping arsehole!
Your freedom of speech give you the right to say trash against someone exercising their own right to free speech, what does that say about you? You've cockslurped your sense away to the point you're confused as to what you stand for.
Arsehole cockslurper! angry

your trolling attempt has failed, just like the condom that shoulda kept you away from the waiting ovüm.

6 Likes

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by manny4life(m): 7:54pm On Feb 03, 2015
neoapocalypse:

Going by you my dad should be dead and buried by now with what I went through with him , very few can withstand what he did to me , and here I am today , loving , living and obviously not in prison. This forum might be faceless but a lot of us have been through equally and maybe more traumatizing experiences in life but we chose not to be controlled by our rage. Yes , I have worn those shoes and it has made me stronger not madder

The key thing is that MAJORITY are not YOU. It does not undermine the fact that shitt like this happen, and until we nip it in the bud, they will continue to happen.
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 03, 2015
coogar:

to every action, there's a reaction.
judges who send serial killers to their deaths are not murderers.

same logic applies......

Not really the same logic.

It's just an appeal
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 03, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Gbam. And that is why they are murderers. I dnt get why a nigerian man who has not coome to understand and accept the laws in U.S, decides to stay in the same U.S? If you cannot live with the laws, you better remain in Nigeria. But since most of these men are uneducated and are only focused on making money, they come to the U.S and meet surprises. If you cnt act like a roman in rome, remain in your locality. Simple!!

7 Likes

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by adbokus(m): 7:55pm On Feb 03, 2015
mutter ost=30384025:
When you have nothing to live for, then you have everything to die for!

The fact that it keeps happening shows that the men are not all suddenly going mad.

A man that had worked so hard brought his much younger wife here to Germany, when they come to church the wife was so rude to the man, perhaps because she was better educated. I quickly grabbed hold of her and drew her aside. I warned her that her husband was respected in this community and if she ever tried it again where I was I would shred her to bits. Foolish girl!

These greedy bitches accept a man they do not love and are ashamed of just to get out of Nigeria and then they want to ruin the man.
Do you know that these men have worked so hard for so many years! Received all kinds of insults from society and then you bring this young girl and she gives you the final insult to let you know you are = 0.
How many of them come here with nothing and soon the man is out of his own home on the streets and having to pay maintenance.
When the study in America, they are able to do so because the man brought them there.
Nursing is not even a good paying job, like any menial job you can gather money if you work enough hours. While they are at work they cannot perform as wife`s so of what use is the work if it does not benefit the family?

No matter how educated or how much money they have a woman must humble herself and treat her husband with the utmost respect in all situations. That is not just good for the man but also for the children. The children are raised in an environment where the learn respect and manners.
That is what you get when a man that has struggled for years gets dragged into the mud in his own home. A man that has struggled and faced discrimination and abuse outside. Treat him like a king at home so that he can feel like the man he is, that will give him the strength to keep struggling.
Instead these women get rude, function like they don`t have a family, neglect the welfare of their husbands and homes and go running after the dollars.

true yarns! I have a gf who doesn't do anything as yet but feels insulted whenever i hand her my cool hard-earned 1k for upkeeps knowing fully well that these are harsh economic times..
Women! The best way to live is learning to live without them.
NB: I understand not all of them are like this...
This is a rehash of an old thread.
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by humilitypays(m): 7:56pm On Feb 03, 2015
mutter:
When you have nothing to live for, then you have everything to die for!

The fact that it keeps happening shows that the men are not all suddenly going mad.

A man that had worked so hard brought his much younger wife here to Germany, when they come to church the wife was so rude to the man, perhaps because she was better educated. I quickly grabbed hold of her and drew her aside. I warned her that her husband was respected in this community and if she ever tried it again where I was I would shred her to bits. Foolish girl!

These greedy bitches accept a man they do not love and are ashamed of just to get out of Nigeria and then they want to ruin the man.
Do you know that these men have worked so hard for so many years! Received all kinds of insults from society and then you bring this young girl and she gives you the final insult to let you know you are = 0.
How many of them come here with nothing and soon the man is out of his own home on the streets and having to pay maintenance.
When the study in America, they are able to do so because the man brought them there.
Nursing is not even a good paying job, like any menial job you can gather money if you work enough hours. While they are at work they cannot perform as wife`s so of what use is the work if it does not benefit the family?

No matter how educated or how much money they have a woman must humble herself and treat her husband with the utmost respect in all situations. That is not just good for the man but also for the children. The children are raised in an environment where the learn respect and manners.
That is what you get when a man that has struggled for years gets dragged into the mud in his own home. A man that has struggled and faced discrimination and abuse outside. Treat him like a king at home so that he can feel like the man he is, that will give him the strength to keep struggling.
Instead these women get rude, function like they don`t have a family, neglect the welfare of their husbands and homes and go running after the dollars.

God bless you for saying the truth! I am touched, angered while reading the initial post and your comment. I am also scared and praying to God to pls protect my friend who just took this same step few weeks ago. Really scared, sighs

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (48) (Reply)

You Went To The Gym to pick Your Wife home but u met her like This(photo) / My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin / Pastor Kumuyi's Son Ties The Knot (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.