Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses (124653 Views)

How Do You Deal With Spouses That Have Different Opinion About Family And Life? / Married Men And Women: Is It A Must You Take Dinner With Your Spouses? / Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by coogar: 2:28pm On Feb 03, 2015
pickabeau1:

Lol
Our ladies love us as we love them

I'm still yet to see any lady who is happy go lucky about marriage even though they bash marriage so much

There is one thread about a lady who's been with a guy for 10 yrs and said she is wasting her time

she should wait two more years to complete the cycle: 12 years a slave. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by coogar: 2:30pm On Feb 03, 2015
Timbuktou:
Coogar already answered this well. Just wanted to add/ask, is abuse the only reason divorce happens in the west? Google up frivorce. Western men are committing suicide en masse because their wives can end their happiness because she's bored.

i am surprised nigerian men haven't been blamed for this. aren't we the beasts who cannot cope with the modern way of life? aren't we the monsters scared of western women? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by freecocoa(f): 2:30pm On Feb 03, 2015
coogar:

if the man is a danger? why can't the woman take the kids and go to her father's house? a man worked all his life to get a house, he pays monthly mortgage on that house, he brings in a greedy woman who made series of lies to have him kicked out - he will still continue to pay the mortgage while he's out there homeless and you do not expect that man to strike back? grin
Take the kids and go back to her father's house you say, now I think you are just being funny.

How is it possible that she told lies against him and the law just swallowed it, giving her all he has? Who is to say she didn't invest anything financially in the marriage? From the OP, it's clear these women work their black nyashes off everyday, so what are you talking about? Are you saying she should leave with nothing to take care of her kids with? So the only way to strike back if he feels he's been cheated is murder?

Coogar what have you eaten today?

11 Likes

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by 5minsmadness: 2:31pm On Feb 03, 2015
freecocoa:
And this is something to be considered normal?
It's not normal. It's irrational.

Now how do we curb it?
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by 5minsmadness: 2:33pm On Feb 03, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Of course yes! They are murderers. Some of them are abroad and have been killing women. Na today? Why do you think they are always bitter?
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 03, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Murderer!! I say how many women have you killed? how many? Blow all the grammar you want, I will hunt you down! you will be fed to the dogs! Isi mkpi! Rubbish. Disgusting piece of sh1t!! Cursed by his mother!
You have yet to hunt your father down. The man you grew up knowing and living with is at large and you haven't found him, na me you wan come catch? You are an imbecilic joking reetard. When you have de-balled your papa, you can start thinking of feeding me to imaginary dogs. Actually, I'm pretty sure a bald bat such as yourself cannot muster the requisite intelligence to find her own toes not to talk of moi. You're less than a speck of dust. Find your father first and avenge your whorish mother. Charity, after all, begins at home.

10 Likes

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 03, 2015
Timbuktou:
You have yet to hunt your father down. The man you grew up knowing and living with is at large and you haven't found him, na me you wan come catch? You are an imbecilic joking reetard. When you have de-balled your papa, you can start thinking of feeding me to imaginary dogs. Actually, I'm pretty sure a bald bat such as yourself cannot muster the requisite intelligence to find her own toes not to talk of moi. You're less than a speck of dust. Find your father first and avenge your whorish mother. Charity, after all, begins at home.

Oh oh oh oh you are still here running that hole called a mouth? wait lemme call these guys up! Lemme call the dogs out!! Wait......

4 Likes

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by freecocoa(f): 2:36pm On Feb 03, 2015
Timbuktou:
Coogar already answered this well. Just wanted to add/ask, is abuse the only reason divorce happens in the west? Google up frivorce. Western men are committing suicide en masse because their wives can end their happiness because she's bored.
I'd love to think we are keeping the OP in mind while having this discourse, having said that, I don't agree that a woman can just end a man's happiness if the man hasn't been found wanting by the law.
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by coogar: 2:37pm On Feb 03, 2015
freecocoa:
Take the kids and go back to her father's house you say, now I think you are just being funny.

that's the fair deal. if you didn't contribute a kobo to the acquisition of the house, you have no right to stay in it.

How is it possible that she told lies against him and the law just swallowed it, giving her all he has? Who is to say she didn't invest anything financially in the marriage? From the OP, it's clear these women work their black nyashes off everyday, so what are you talking about?

because in the west, men don't have a voice. if i report you to the police that you physically abused me, i would be the one that would get arrested. the law presumes men are the primary aggressors.

from the OP, the women were all shipped from various villages in nigeria - many of them couldn't rub 2 nickels together. the men already had their houses before bringing her in. so what has she contributed?

Are you saying she should leave with nothing to take care of her kids with? So the only way to strike back if he feels he's been cheated is murder?

is she not working, like you have claimed?
didn't you say she must have contributed financially to the upkeep of the house & yet she still wants 50% of his assets?

Coogar what have you eaten today?

shepherd's pie. grin

3 Likes

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 03, 2015
Timbuktou:
Just wanted to add/ask, is abuse the only reason divorce happens in the west? Google up frivorce. Western men are committing suicide en masse because their wives can end their happiness because she's bored.

Western men are committing suicide en masse because their wives end their happiness? grin grin

What is "en masse", what number are you talking about? Show me the numbers and how divorce is the only and primary reason for the number. Waiting.

3 Likes

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by edwife(f): 2:39pm On Feb 03, 2015
@Mutter i have to say this,you have won my respect over again,for you to have handled the attack with grace shows how mature and a lady you are.

30 Likes

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 03, 2015
freecocoa:

How is it possible that she told lies against him and the law just swallowed it, giving her all he has?
A Detroit man has been ordered to pay $30,000 in child
support despite not being the father.
Carnell Alexander has proven in a DNA test he is not the
father of the child born in 1987, but the state wants him to
pay anyway - and is threatening him with prison if he does
not.

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2810878/Michigan-man-ordered-pay-30-000-child-support-court-agrees-NOT-father.html

Freecocoa, if this man killed the woman wouldn't he be justified?

7 Likes

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 03, 2015
carefreewannabe:

Western men are committing suicide en masse because their wives end their happiness? grin grin

What is "en masse", what number are you talking about? Show me the numbers and how divorce is the only and primary reason for the number. Waiting.

Lol. Carefree, not you today, please. Let's address that issue some other time, biko. wink
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 03, 2015
freecocoa:
I'd love to think we are keeping the OP in mind while having this discourse, having said that, I don't agree that a woman can just end a man's happiness if the man hasn't been found wanting by the law.
Oh, didn't know you'd said this. Please check my previous post to you.
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by freecocoa(f): 2:42pm On Feb 03, 2015
5minsmadness:

It's not normal. It's irrational.

Now how do we curb it?
People with anger issues should try and work on their tempers, anger management classes will help.

Marry someone you love and know, yea, people change and all but having an insight on whom you are about to marry, will go along way to help you live and cope with them.

If your wife verbally abuses you, call her to order and if she won't change, report her to the appropriate authorities, even verbal abuse sef na criminal offense.

Don't go shooting anyone because you are angry.

8 Likes

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by pickabeau1: 2:43pm On Feb 03, 2015
Timbuktou:
I saw the thread and the typical feminine mass hysteria. Ignored it. Nothing of quality there. After all that, we'll hear that women are only in marriage because society dictates it. If I hear. Here's a man willing to go against society with you by his side and you carry your matter come nairaland make them advise you. Shoir. Yeye dey smell.

I wonder why the histrionics
Why should marriage, that tool of male domination that makes men talk of headship, still be relevant in this time and age

I thought marriage benefits the men n not women grin

2 Likes

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 03, 2015
Timbuktou:
Lol. Carefree, not you today, please. Let's address that issue some other time, biko. wink

Oh yes, today honey, if you make such claims that men in the West commit suicide en masse because of women then you must be able to back your claims up. kiss
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 03, 2015
pickabeau1:

Why should marriage, that tool of male domination that makes men talk of headship, still be relevant in this time and age

In developing countries, not developed. wink
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by coogar: 2:44pm On Feb 03, 2015
freecocoa:

like this example, i guess....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2397002/Daughter-sent-father-prison-40-years-lying-raped-pleads-release.html

edwife:
@Mutter i have to say this,you have won my respect over again,for you to have handled the attack with grace shows how mature and a lady you are.

please please please.....
don't claim our mutter. mutter is a gentleman with a bushy tache to boot! grin

1 Like

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 03, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Oh oh oh oh you are still here running that hole called a mouth? wait lemme call these guys up! Lemme call the dogs out!! Wait......
You want to call dogs out? You've found your pops the mongrel? Wonderful. I need to give you more credit than I already do. Now, I'm scared. Please, Detective Sophy don't come for me. Pleeeeaaasssee. Shior. Gtfoh. You have nothing to say baldy. Take your imbeciltiy and go give head razzinsky. Ashinu.

5 Likes

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by edwife(f): 2:53pm On Feb 03, 2015
coogar:

please please please.....
don't claim our mutter. mutter is a gentleman with a bushy tache to boot! grin

I am going to claim her on this one.... cheesy
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by pickabeau1: 2:53pm On Feb 03, 2015
coogar:

she should wait two more years to complete the cycle: 12 years a slave. cheesy

Lol
No..12 years a non-labelled relationship
carefreewannabe:

In developing countries, not developed. wink

I hear you
So what is your opinion on that lady who is wondering why the guy is not interested in marriage
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 03, 2015
carefreewannabe:

Oh yes, today honey, if you make such claims that men in the West commit suicide en masse because of women then you must be able to back your claims up. kiss
Ok, en masse is an exaggeration, stiil the phenomenon is worthy of concern just like Nigerian men killing their wives is.
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 03, 2015
pickabeau1:

I hear you
So what is your opinion on that lady who is wondering why the guy is not interested in marriage

I don't understand why they have never talked about their views on marriage before.

Apart from that, personally, I would be more worried about the possible STDs that he could give me since she knows that he is cheating.

I don't get this lady.
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 03, 2015
Timbuktou:
Ok, en masse is an exaggeration, stiil the phenomenon is worthy of concern just like Nigerian men killing their wives is.

I agree. wink smiley

1 Like

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 03, 2015
pickabeau1:

No mind dem jor. Na yapping dem sabi. I pity all these white knights around believing this nonsense they spout.
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 03, 2015
Timbuktou:
You want to call dogs out? You've found your pops the mongrel? Wonderful. I need to give you more credit than I already do. Now, I'm scared. Please, Detective Sophy don't come for me. Pleeeeaaasssee. Shior. Gtfoh. You have nothing to say baldy. Take your imbeciltiy and go give head razzinsky. Ashinu.

YHBT!! BW!
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 03, 2015
carefreewannabe:

I agree. wink smiley
Of course, you should. It is I, after all. Hehehe. How's your day going?
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Popowaa: 3:00pm On Feb 03, 2015
we are hypocrites. if we can justify the killing of the husband of the little bride of kano then later stand on this same forum and say murder can't be justified then we have double standards.every human being has limits, and when those limits has been far surpassed we don't know what we are capable of.i don't most intentionally decided to kill them but later realized what has been done after the act has been committed.

6 Likes

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by pickabeau1: 3:00pm On Feb 03, 2015
carefreewannabe:

I don't understand why they have never talked about their views on marriage before.

Apart from that, personally, I would be more worried about the possible STDs that he could give me since she knows that he is cheating.

I don't get this lady.
I wish cheating was not involved

It will hv been a topic with less hyperventilation

Let's assume he's not cheating

So once again I ask
Why should she bothered about marriage, getting fat with post birth fat, surrendering her career

The man is not interested in marriage..

Why is he being called a time waster

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 03, 2015
Sophyrocks:

YHBT!! BW!
Oponu, stop grumbling. Talk am make we hear. Odenson. Hahhahahaha. I'd still love to kill you Sophy. Want to feel your heart give up under the pressure of my squeeze. kiss kiss kiss Please, don't let me down. Come and die now, biitch. grin kiss

5 Likes

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 03, 2015
Popowaa:
we are hypocrites. if we can justify the killing of the husband of the little bride of kano then later stand on this same forum and say murder can't be justified then we have double standards.every human being has limits, and when those limits has been far surpassed we don't know what we are capable of.i don't most intentionally decided to kill them but later realized what has been done after the act has been committed.
Coogar, another transgendered has been spotted over here.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (48) (Reply)

Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos / You Went To The Gym to pick Your Wife home but u met her like This(photo) / My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.