Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Who Banned Bokoharamm - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Banned Bokoharamm (600 Views)

PDP Members Facing Corruption Charges Banned From Contesting / Injustice: Who Was That Being Who Banned Me? / APC Wants Obanikoro Banned From Public Office, Adesiyan Sacked As Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Who Banned Bokoharamm by Faibuhari: 12:13pm On Feb 03, 2015
I had to open this account now, I've been a guest on this forum so I do introduce friends and close acquitance to this forum. My colleague in my office that goes by the moniker BokoHaramm was complaining bitterly that he can't comment on this forum since yesterday morning, he said the last post he made was calling* BH the youth wing of APC* my questions are: 1. Why should he be banned because of that when a lot of APC members here have made malicious comments against PDP and GEJ, 2. Why didn't the mode give him a reason for the Ban, 3. What is good for the goose is also great for the gander, if people are banned arbitrarily for expressing their humble opinion then there is a great witch hunt against the PDP members on this forum.

2 Likes

Re: Who Banned Bokoharamm by Faibuhari: 12:37pm On Feb 03, 2015
Who is the mod that banned my friend's moniker? How can you be using your power to the advantage of one party.
Re: Who Banned Bokoharamm by ogaofficer(m): 12:48pm On Feb 03, 2015
Oga tweeter did the same thing for that moniker some days ago.
Re: Who Banned Bokoharamm by Faibuhari: 7:49pm On Feb 03, 2015
Why should they ban that moniker, how can they be so callous to do such, Ishilove, obinscopy, who banned BokoHaramm
Re: Who Banned Bokoharamm by Ishilove: 9:39pm On Feb 03, 2015
Please mail the mods

(1)

Letter From Shehu Shagari To Buhari / Where Would APC Flag Bearer Of Rivers State Get Money? / Please How Old Is Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.