Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Picture Of APC Campaign Rice. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of APC Campaign Rice. (1880 Views)

Jonathan’s Campaign Rice: Edo APC Vows To Petition EFCC, Presidency / David Mark Campaign Rice, Salt Flood Otukpo, To Construct Four Roads Before Xmas / Ambode Has His Own Campaign Rice Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of APC Campaign Rice. by Akpan107(m): 12:15pm On Feb 03, 2015
APC is the worst Political Party In Nigeria. They keep bleming PDP, while they are even more worster...

Re: Picture Of APC Campaign Rice. by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 03, 2015
eat that rice and you will experience change in your body,business,family,and everything you venture into
hit like if that rice represents change
grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of APC Campaign Rice. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 03, 2015
Akpan107:
APC is the worst Political Party In Nigeria. They keep bleming PDP, while they are even more worster...

Go to school you won't, you dey do thug follow PDP

Worster ko worstest ni

PDP is full of dumb heads from jona to ffk, okupe to their online touts

Nmu aturu

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of APC Campaign Rice. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 03, 2015
lilmaxfidel:
eat that rice and you will experience change in your body,business,family,and everything you venture into
hit like if that rice represents change
grin

How many likes will translate to dollars in your account

na because of this comment make you collect ftc my hand?

Sai Baba
Re: Picture Of APC Campaign Rice. by herald9: 12:33pm On Feb 03, 2015
Akpan107:

see what following Buhari around has done to you...

What shall it profit a man to gain 12 bags of APC rice but looses his certificate.
Re: Picture Of APC Campaign Rice. by Akpan107(m): 12:36pm On Feb 03, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

Go to school you won't, you dey do thug follow PDP

Worster ko worstest ni

PDP is full of dumb heads from jona to ffk, okupe to thier online touts

Nmu aturu
Thanks for the correction!
Re: Picture Of APC Campaign Rice. by Jibola10(m): 12:40pm On Feb 03, 2015
herald9:

see what following Buhari around has done to you...

What shall it profit a man to gain 12 bags of APC rice but looses his certificate.
it seems u dnt read to understand the thread b4 posting
Re: Picture Of APC Campaign Rice. by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 03, 2015
Akpan107:
Thanks for the correction!

Don't mention

From May 29th we'll correct you guys and show you how to govern and manage a country

You're welcome anyday Boy!!
Re: Picture Of APC Campaign Rice. by herald9: 12:47pm On Feb 03, 2015
Jibola10:

didn't you see the highlighted words...that's what I commented on...not the topic.
Re: Picture Of APC Campaign Rice. by Akpan107(m): 12:48pm On Feb 03, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

Don't mention

From May 29th we'll correct you guys and show you how to govern and manage a country

You're welcome anyday Boy!!
very funny, Buhari is not fit to rule Nigeria and will never rule. So, forget dat talk!!
Re: Picture Of APC Campaign Rice. by Jibola10(m): 12:54pm On Feb 03, 2015
herald9:

didn't you see the highlighted words...that's what I commented on...not the topic.
u said see wat following Buhari has done to him, nd I am saying if he's supporting Buhari in anyway, he won't create d thread because he wasn't supporting Buhari with d content of his thread
Re: Picture Of APC Campaign Rice. by chaberry(m): 12:55pm On Feb 03, 2015
Even the rice look so poor
Re: Picture Of APC Campaign Rice. by dkronicle(m): 12:56pm On Feb 03, 2015
after eating that rice, u will never lack broom in ur life
Re: Picture Of APC Campaign Rice. by herald9: 12:58pm On Feb 03, 2015
Jibola10:
u said see wat following Buhari has done to him, nd I am saying if he's supporting Buhari in anyway, he won't create d thread because he wasn't supporting Buhari with d content of his thread

there's a difference between following and supporting.

He might be following Buhari to get his share of the bag of rice like the ones in the pics but not necessarily supporting him.

If he wasn't following Buhari... how did he come about those bags of rice?
Re: Picture Of APC Campaign Rice. by Jibola10(m): 1:01pm On Feb 03, 2015
herald9:

there's a difference between following and supporting.

He might be following Buhari to get his share of the bag of rice like the ones in the pics but not necessarily supporting him.

If he wasn't following Buhari... how did he come about those bags of rice?
why re u talking based on probability, he might be following Buhari, 'if he wasn't following Buhari, how did he come abt dose bags of rice' tell me a Buhari supporter or follower dat will post a negative thread abt him, do u really knw wat u re saying?
Re: Picture Of APC Campaign Rice. by herald9: 1:06pm On Feb 03, 2015
Jibola10:
why re u talking based on probability, he might be following Buhari, 'if he wasn't following Buhari, how did he come abt dose bags of rice' tell me a Buhari supporter or follower dat will post a negative thread abt him, do u really knw wat u re saying?

smh
pick your dico and check the meaning of 'follow' and 'support' ...you'll catch the drift.
Re: Picture Of APC Campaign Rice. by Jibola10(m): 1:12pm On Feb 03, 2015
herald9:

smh
pick your dico and check the meaning of 'follow' and 'support' ...you'll catch the drift.
ur problem is glaring to u but u refuse to admit, in naija politics, wen u mention follower or supporter, it means d same even to u, wonder why u re nw forming English teacher here
Re: Picture Of APC Campaign Rice. by herald9: 1:16pm On Feb 03, 2015
Jibola10:
ur problem is glaring to u but u refuse to admit, in naija politics, wen u mention follower or supporter, it means d same even to u, wonder why u re nw forming English teacher here
grin

What I meant was...he might be following them around in order to collect his own freebies but doesn't support him...

Sometimes we just need to give words it's proper definition.
Re: Picture Of APC Campaign Rice. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 03, 2015
Akpan107:
very funny, Buhari is not fit to rule Nigeria and will never rule. So, forget dat talk!!

on what ground do you make that assumption?
Re: Picture Of APC Campaign Rice. by Jibola10(m): 1:20pm On Feb 03, 2015
herald9:

grin

What I meant was...he might be following them around in order to collect his own freebies but doesn't support him...

Sometimes we just need to give words it's proper definition.
dat ur own sometimes dat u want to give words dere real meaning might be different to wen I decide to give my own word it's real meaning, since u said sometimes nt everytime, nd as far as I can remember, deres something called synonyms which applies dat support nd follow are similar in naija politics
Re: Picture Of APC Campaign Rice. by herald9: 1:28pm On Feb 03, 2015
Jibola10:
dat ur own sometimes dat u want to give words dere real meaning might be different to wen I decide to give my own word it's real meaning, since u said sometimes nt everytime, nd as far as I can remember, deres something called synonyms which applies dat support nd follow are similar in naija politics

I understand you perfectly
but I wasn't using following and supporting in the above context.
Re: Picture Of APC Campaign Rice. by Akpan107(m): 2:08pm On Feb 03, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

on what ground do you make that assumption?
Is a fact, you may not live to see the celebration of GEJ's victory... Sad!

I wish you will change ur mind.
Re: Picture Of APC Campaign Rice. by Jibola10(m): 2:36pm On Feb 03, 2015
herald9:

I understand you perfectly
but I wasn't using following and supporting in the above context.
okay

(1) (Reply)

Zik Cursed Nigerian Politicians Not Okadigbo / Fbi Release: Nigerian Politicians And Their Worth In America. / TAXES: Ekiti Seals Businesses As Igbo Traders Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.