Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,293 members, 7,815,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

APC Members Are Killing And Injuring PDP Members In Kaduna - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Members Are Killing And Injuring PDP Members In Kaduna (5968 Views)

APC Members Defect To PDP In Jigawa / Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members / Peter Odike's Son Arrested For Killing And Kidnapping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Members Are Killing And Injuring PDP Members In Kaduna by Dollarjunkie: 7:05pm On Feb 03, 2015
Obiagelli:

You are right
They did it in bauchi and almost got away with it till isa yuguda spoke out.

How heartless you can be even as a woman. These people being murdered were carried 9months in the womb by a woman like you just like u'll will do or have done. And all u could do with their predicament is playing politics with it with that guy u quoted.

God is watching

2 Likes

Re: APC Members Are Killing And Injuring PDP Members In Kaduna by okechukwu3: 8:04pm On Feb 03, 2015
nobody will address the issue, let ND start ,. call will be coming for arrest. nobody has monopoly of violence.
Re: APC Members Are Killing And Injuring PDP Members In Kaduna by EMANY01(m): 8:36pm On Feb 03, 2015
GARRIx7:

Amen ooooo..

cheesy

Edited:But previous sentiment stands.

I was born and raised in the North ,me finding myself in the north at this time per that prayer is not a problem.
Most people up north those who have decided not to run are well aware of the coming storm and like many others are mentally and physically prepared to take the life of those who have will come to do them and their family harm.
They are armed and will not be culled like so many piglets.
My fathers generation depended on the government to protect them from those murderers and which has failed repeatedly with each failure worse than the last during crisis like these in the north.
My generation has decided that if they will die at the hands of these blood thirsty marauders, they will extract a high price for their lives.
They will kill as many of them that offer them that offer themselves.
They were ready for them three weeks ago during the Charley Hebdo magazine caricature protests.
They are still ready for them now and will be waiting for them before during and after the Elections.

What can you say for yourself if you think that was a bad prayer for me and my family then you sir are an accursed lier.

2 Likes

Re: APC Members Are Killing And Injuring PDP Members In Kaduna by kheart(m): 8:42pm On Feb 03, 2015
mencade4:
am not painting any political black, but these things are done by these ones that support apc. So, if i see the truth i should remove some content from it and give out as information abi?

Say the truth and let it set you free.

Rubbish comin from hypocritical religious bigots, I m also Kaduna base and any one dt s base in kd knows how polarized kd has bcom xcept for few areas. D incident dat happen in bakin ruwa was actually a clash btw apc and pdp supporters nt ur subjective way u post it and nobody died.

Is there even any muslim in sabo, gonin gora TV dat needs to even relocate during d election to support how tolerance u guys re? I promise never to comment on religious thread here bt pple like u re d probs we re havin in dis con3, alwys preaching hate.

2 Likes

Re: APC Members Are Killing And Injuring PDP Members In Kaduna by kheart(m): 8:48pm On Feb 03, 2015
EMANY01:

I was born and raised in the North ,me finding myself in the north at this time per that prayer is not a problem.I am well aware of the coming storm and like many others I am mentally and physically prepared to take the life of those who have will come to do me and my family harm.
We are armed we will not be culled like so many piglets.
My fathers generation depended on the government to protect them from those murderers and failed repeatedly with each failure worse than the last during crisis like these in the north.
My generation has decided that if we will die at the hands of these blood thirsty marauders, we will extract a high price for our lives.We will kill as many of them that offer them that offer themselves.
We were ready for them three weeks ago during the Charley Hebdo magazine caricature protests.
We are still ready for them now and will be waiting for them before during and after the Elections.
What can you say for yourself if you think that was a bad prayer for me and my family then you sir are an accursed lier.

Clap for ursef cos u re supposed to be the original RAMBO

1 Like

Re: APC Members Are Killing And Injuring PDP Members In Kaduna by oluspencer(m): 9:12pm On Feb 03, 2015
Imoy:

No am not, if u cannot see d difference btw me and dem.... Den I can't help u further.

Bro I actually understand that you've got to protect ur self but u just have to be quetioned for annoucing here that you've got AK47.... DSS fit dey Nairaland ooo
Re: APC Members Are Killing And Injuring PDP Members In Kaduna by oluspencer(m): 9:12pm On Feb 03, 2015
Imoy:

No am not, if u cannot see d difference btw me and dem.... Den I can't help u further.

Bro I actually understand that you've got to protect ur self but I just have to be quetioned for annoucing here that you've got AK47.... DSS fit dey Nairaland ooo
Re: APC Members Are Killing And Injuring PDP Members In Kaduna by oluspencer(m): 9:18pm On Feb 03, 2015
Lildrizzle:
show me an APC supporter in Kaduna without a gun n I'll show u a pregnant virgin .Mediocrity go kill u mumu

Fallacy!!! The right answer is that political AnimalS like u have weapon and ready for war and not political suppporters any party.

1 Like

Re: APC Members Are Killing And Injuring PDP Members In Kaduna by oluspencer(m): 9:19pm On Feb 03, 2015
mencade4:
my brother i can swear with anything that this info is not a lie. I live in karkuri, kaduna and we hear things that happened on a daily bases.

They have started their devilish attack, same way they did in 2011.

A friend who live in nassarawa said his mother had told him to arrange all his

important documents to take it to thei
r uncle's place in sabo, kaduna, that if their houses gets burnt eventually they wont worry much about it though.

sharrap and stop lying

1 Like

Re: APC Members Are Killing And Injuring PDP Members In Kaduna by Takara: 9:33pm On Feb 03, 2015
My view: the op is out to spread hatred and mischief

1 Like

Re: APC Members Are Killing And Injuring PDP Members In Kaduna by Lildrizzle(m): 9:45pm On Feb 03, 2015
oluspencer:

Fallacy!!! The right answer is that political AnimalS like u have weapon and ready for war and not political suppporters any party.
Idiot I HV no gun . U stay in the comfort of ur homes n type poo .Try n com over to the north n vote

2 Likes

Re: APC Members Are Killing And Injuring PDP Members In Kaduna by GARRIx7(m): 9:52pm On Feb 03, 2015
EMANY01:

I was born and raised in the North ,me finding myself in the north at this time per that prayer is not a problem.I am well aware of the coming storm and like many others I am mentally and physically prepared to take the life of those who have will come to do me and my family harm.
We are armed we will not be culled like so many piglets.
My fathers generation depended on the government to protect them from those murderers and failed repeatedly with each failure worse than the last during crisis like these in the north.
My generation has decided that if we will die at the hands of these blood thirsty marauders, we will extract a high price for our lives.We will kill as many of them that offer them that offer themselves.
We were ready for them three weeks ago during the Charley Hebdo magazine caricature protests.
We are still ready for them now and will be waiting for them before during and after the Elections.

So Hausa people killed you father...

Sorry ooo..
Re: APC Members Are Killing And Injuring PDP Members In Kaduna by nationwide1(m): 9:57pm On Feb 03, 2015
mencade4:
hahaha.....you sound yoruba, well let me not spoil this thread, just ask you fellow yoruba in the north what happen to them when the hausa/fulani man strike despite praying in t
he same mosque?

Take care brother.
Teach them bro. Some of them who shout sai Buhari have never traveled outside their geo-political zone. If they have ever lived in the north, 99% of them including Yoruba Muslims will never support Buhari. Some of us who have seen it can tell the story. It's simply beyond Nairaland politics.

2 Likes

Re: APC Members Are Killing And Injuring PDP Members In Kaduna by mencade4: 10:06pm On Feb 03, 2015
kheart:

Rubbish comin from hypocritical religious bigots, I m also Kaduna base and any one dt s base in kd knows how polarized kd has bcom xcept for few areas. D incident dat happen in bakin ruwa was actually a clash btw apc and pdp supporters nt ur subjective way u post it and nobody died.

Is there even any muslim in sabo, gonin gora TV dat needs to even relocate during d election to support how tolerance u guys re? I promise never to comment on religious thread here bt pple like u re d probs we re havin in dis con3, alwys preaching hate.

it shows how myopic you are......the clash between apc and pdp was done in rigasa not bakin rllulllll ruwa.........shameless liar. Go and ur source right.

1 Like

Re: APC Members Are Killing And Injuring PDP Members In Kaduna by mencade4: 10:07pm On Feb 03, 2015
Takara:
My view: the op is out to spread hatred and mischief
hatred? What will be my gain? Informing people about events happening is not to create hatred oga.

1 Like

Re: APC Members Are Killing And Injuring PDP Members In Kaduna by donphilopus: 10:17pm On Feb 03, 2015
mencade4:
my brother i can swear with anything that this info is not a lie. I live in karkuri, kaduna and we hear things that happened on a daily bases.

They have started their devilish attack, same way they did in 2011.

A friend who live in nassarawa said his mother had told him to arrange all his important documents to take it to their uncle's place in sabo, kaduna, that if their houses gets burnt eventually they wont worry much about it though.

Wow... Where in Kakuri?!
Re: APC Members Are Killing And Injuring PDP Members In Kaduna by mencade4: 10:20pm On Feb 03, 2015
donphilopus:

Wow... Where in Kakuri?!
babandodo......what of you na?
Re: APC Members Are Killing And Injuring PDP Members In Kaduna by oluspencer(m): 10:37pm On Feb 03, 2015
Lildrizzle:
Idiot I HV no gun . U stay in the comfort of ur homes n type poo .Try n com over to the north n vote

Broda, every nigerians knows one or two stories about Kaduna and Kano. So pls apply 4 leave abi make u close shop 4 month
Re: APC Members Are Killing And Injuring PDP Members In Kaduna by donphilopus: 11:06pm On Feb 03, 2015
mencade4:
babandodo......what of you na?

Don't reside there. But have visited there before sha... Close to the Nigerian Breweries.
Re: APC Members Are Killing And Injuring PDP Members In Kaduna by mencade4: 11:16pm On Feb 03, 2015
donphilopus:

Don't reside there. But have visited there before sha... Close to the Nigerian Breweries.
yea....nigerian breweries close to artillery barracks.....u be correct kaduna guy ooooo
Re: APC Members Are Killing And Injuring PDP Members In Kaduna by donphilopus: 11:21pm On Feb 03, 2015
mencade4:
yea....nigerian breweries close to artillery barracks.....u be correct kaduna guy ooooo

Lol... Didn't even notice there was a barrack around there then. KD just too big joor.
Re: APC Members Are Killing And Injuring PDP Members In Kaduna by mencade4: 11:38pm On Feb 03, 2015
donphilopus:

Lol... Didn't even notice there was a barrack around there then. KD just too big joor.
hahaha,,,,na true sha.....u know that side wey first bank dey.....before naira round about.....where them dey repair motor. Opposite first bank na there the barracks dey....one primary school dey inside the place na.
Re: APC Members Are Killing And Injuring PDP Members In Kaduna by donphilopus: 12:09am On Feb 04, 2015
mencade4:
hahaha,,,,na true sha.....u know that side wey first bank dey.....before naira round about.....where them dey repair motor. Opposite first bank na there the barracks dey....one primary school dey inside the place na.

I kinda know those places sha... Bt nt that much o. Just spent about a month there. Went there for some stuffs sha.... Looking forward to visiting there before the end of this year sha.
Re: APC Members Are Killing And Injuring PDP Members In Kaduna by Lildrizzle(m): 11:25am On Feb 04, 2015
oluspencer:

Broda, every nigerians knows one or two stories about Kaduna and Kano. So pls apply 4 leave abi make u close shop 4 month
I'm an indigene n I school here . gat no where else to run to. Sch goes on break on 13 and if I don't defend ma home ,who will?
Re: APC Members Are Killing And Injuring PDP Members In Kaduna by Lildrizzle(m): 6:08pm On Feb 04, 2015
oluspencer:

I'm a political science student here in kaduna. APC is more of a religious movement than the usual political party we see on television. You can't move with a PDP customized shirt without being harrassed . talking out of experience so shut d Bleep up

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Biafra Nigerian Dream, why I'm one Nigeria now. / Buhari To Open EFCC’s Anti-corruption Summit On Tuesday / NBS: Nigeria Generated ₦424.71 Billion VAT In Q3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.