Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

My Biafra Nigerian Dream, why I'm one Nigeria now. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Biafra Nigerian Dream, why I'm one Nigeria now. (5967 Views)

Biafra: Nigerian Students Clash In India (Photo) / My Biafra Story: Charly Boy Blast Nnamdi Kanu @igbo Conference London [video] / The Mercenaries Ojukwu Hired To Fight During The Biafra-Nigerian War (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Biafra Nigerian Dream, why I'm one Nigeria now. by Earthkumy(m): 2:29pm On Nov 06, 2015
MY BIAFRA NIGERIA DREAM

I will tell you my brief background so that you will understand how hard it was for me to change my mind.
I was born in Abia state, I grew up around elders who told us kids stories about Biafra war and how intelligent Biafra armies were using machetes to out smart Nigeria armies. Beautiful stories of wonders of Biafra scientists, how they constructed airport in few days, built Ogbunaigwe (mass killing bomb) turn a normal airplane to a fighter jet etc. Those stories are inspiring, as they instill in us the believe, we are more superior than any other Nigerian. My slogan then was "the best thing to happen to me is being a Biafran and the worst thing is Being a Nigerian." that show how proud I'm being a Biafran. Last december I went to Aba and saw what my childhood friends were producing, the only obstacle they have is just that they lack finance support to produce in mass, when I came back to lagos, I longed and hunger for Biafra, because I believe it will give my friends more opportunity to flourish. If you check my signature you will see my posts and it clearly showed my support for Biafra and my Desire for it to come to pass. Haven encountered Jesus christ, I use to wait for him mostly before taken decisions. But when it became Biafra I didn't wait for the Lord permission before jumping in, that should tell you how serious Ideology is, it carries passion, you won't care if you leave or die, that's why you don't need to preach too much about Biafra before a real Igbo man will start believing in it. But my change of mind came on the 5/11/15 the Lord opened my eyes to see what's ahead of igbos, I was singing Nigeria anthem in the vision, then the Lord told me to look around, he asked me what did I see? I answered him I saw igbos and he said where? I answered everywhere. He asked me again what are they doing? I answered flourishing, he told me, I will turn Nigeria hate for Igbos into admiration, He told me igbos will dominate Nigeria in future. I'm just saying little of what I heard, God has big plan for Nigeria and east and Niger delta (Biafrans) are at the center of it all, the position they are now in Nigeria is just for a moment. That's not to undermine those who are fighting for Biafra, with what I saw they can get it. But the bigger picture for Biafrans is in Nigeria, all they need to do is just speak with one voice. For the prosperity of Nigeria, I believe is high time Nigeria stop pretending as if Biafra war never took place. We study history so that we will stop killing each other, but dumbness of Nigeria Leaders haven't allowed them access to proper wisdom of re introducing history in our schools. If you look around truly you will see Biafrans everywhere, Biafran own Nigeria more than anybody else. When I say Biafrans now I mean south east and south south, I called them Biafrans as a unifying name not as independent state. Truly speaking Biafrans holds key to Nigeria greatness, is high time Nigeria start to harvest Biafra great minds for the betterment of Africa at large. One Nigeria in future go dey sweet us all.

2 Likes

Re: My Biafra Nigerian Dream, why I'm one Nigeria now. by xest(m): 2:51pm On Nov 06, 2015
I pray so,i hope so,I wish so too. God help us all!
Re: My Biafra Nigerian Dream, why I'm one Nigeria now. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 06, 2015
Re: My Biafra Nigerian Dream, why I'm one Nigeria now. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 06, 2015
Ok
Re: My Biafra Nigerian Dream, why I'm one Nigeria now. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 06, 2015
I cant post mine here, some people would start getting prepared to mk sure it never happens some certain people from Southern Nigeria who thinks we are dragging anything with them.

1 Like

Re: My Biafra Nigerian Dream, why I'm one Nigeria now. by Earthkumy(m): 2:58pm On Nov 06, 2015
lygn19:
I cant post mine here, some people would start getting prepared to mk sure it never happens some certain people from Southern Nigeria who thinks we are dragging anything with them.
we are more Nigeria than any other person
Re: My Biafra Nigerian Dream, why I'm one Nigeria now. by Earthkumy(m): 3:00pm On Nov 06, 2015
xest:
I pray so,i hope so,I wish so too. God help us all!
we have to educate others but not by insulting them
Re: My Biafra Nigerian Dream, why I'm one Nigeria now. by SirLewis(m): 3:03pm On Nov 06, 2015
LIES!! You realised that your fellow brothers didn't care much about your "red alert day" cuz they're too busy huzzling and so came the realization that rather than standing on a mountain you were practically standing knee deep in quick sand. Glad you came to your senses though.

4 Likes

Re: My Biafra Nigerian Dream, why I'm one Nigeria now. by gab264(m): 3:03pm On Nov 06, 2015
I doubt your tribe niii.
There z nothing like one Nigeria bro.
There z no relationship between the ligth and darkness.
The Almighty God I knew will never support such a thing.
I wish u could wake up from your sleep.
Nigerian will never be one, as palastinains Hates the Israelites, thats how Hausa and Yoruba Hates The Igbo.
We are never meant to be one for God sake!!
And the spirit of the almigthy God will continue to disturb his children to break away from this force marriage peacefully, not in a violent way ,because chukwu okike abiama is a God of peace and justice.
God bless maa Beloved country Biafra.
God bless the struggle of ours, so that in the end we will gather in our various churches to say that ur true then God of peace and Justice Ameeeeen!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Biafra Nigerian Dream, why I'm one Nigeria now. by EasternLion: 3:05pm On Nov 06, 2015
Your dreams will come true in a sovereign Biafra Republic, iseee!!!!

10 Likes

Re: My Biafra Nigerian Dream, why I'm one Nigeria now. by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 06, 2015
gab264:
I doubt your tribe niii.
Nigerian will never be one, as palastinains Hates the Israelites, thats how Hausa and Yoruba Hates The Igbo.
And the spirit of the almigthy God will continue to disturb his children to break away from this force marriage peacefully, not in a violent way ,because chukwu okike abiama is a God of peace and justice.
God bless the struggle of ours, so that in the end we will gather in our various churches to say that ur true then God of peace and Justice Ameeeeen!!
the Almighty God I know would never let a people suffer this much suffering and turn his face away,
the almighty God I know would never let people curse and insult us everyday and let there curses prevail,
God is not dead every disappointment is a blessing, God is just trying to teach us something;
Some minority people would say instead of them to have anything to do with igbos let them go to the devil instead courtesy of hopeathand and his brothers.
Some would open threads everyday to breed hate against the igbos courtesy of spanishk1d and mu1atoclaro and other benin people,
some would say they would never be an igbo president courtesy of the yorubas,
the list goes on.
We see and we know what I want we igbos, ipob, ohabeze and the rest to do that I will accep is a one day all igbo prayer for igbo land if possible a prayer and fasting not for the break up, but to God if our people annoyed him let him forgive us, let us go down on our knees to cry to him to remember us, promotion doesn't come from the east, west or north or south but it comes from God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Biafra Nigerian Dream, why I'm one Nigeria now. by opiaoku: 3:22pm On Nov 06, 2015
malaria tins cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Biafra Nigerian Dream, why I'm one Nigeria now. by Fash20: 3:29pm On Nov 06, 2015
gab264:
I doubt your tribe niii.
I hate seeing thing like Yorubas hate Igbos it gets me angry. Tell me the last time yoruba people attacked igbo people in SW.
Re: My Biafra Nigerian Dream, why I'm one Nigeria now. by Earthkumy(m): 3:31pm On Nov 06, 2015
SirLewis:
LIES!! You realised that your fellow brothers didn't care much about your "red alert day" cuz they're too busy huzzling and so came the realization that rather than standing on a mountain you were practically standing knee deep in quick sand. Glad you came to your senses though.
I'm not writing for you to believe me. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: My Biafra Nigerian Dream, why I'm one Nigeria now. by Masterclass32: 3:35pm On Nov 06, 2015
Earthkumy:
MY BIAFRA NIGERIA DREAM

I will tell you my brief background so that you will understand how hard it was for me to change my mind.
I was born in Abia state, I grew up around elders who told us kids stories about Biafra war and how intelligent Biafra armies were using machetes to out smart Nigeria armies. Beautiful stories of wonders of Biafra scientists, how they constructed airport in few days, built Ogbunaigwe (mass killing bomb) turn a normal airplane to a fighter jet etc. Those stories are inspiring, as they instill in us the believe, we are more superior than any other Nigerian. My slogan then was "the best thing to happen to me is being a Biafran and the worst thing is Being a Nigerian." that show how proud I'm being a Biafran. Last december I went to Aba and saw what my childhood friends were producing, the only obstacle they have is just that they lack finance support to produce in mass, when I came back to lagos, I longed and hunger for Biafra, because I believe it will give my friends more opportunity to flourish. If you check my signature you will see my posts and it clearly showed my support for Biafra and my Desire for it to come to pass. Haven encountered Jesus christ, I use to wait for him mostly before taken decisions. But when it became Biafra I didn't wait for the Lord permission before jumping in, that should tell you how serious Ideology is, it carries passion, you won't care if you leave or die, that's why you don't need to preach too much about Biafra before a real Igbo man will start believing in it. But my change of mind came on the 5/11/15 the Lord opened my eyes to see what's ahead of igbos, I was singing Nigeria anthem in the vision, then the Lord told me to look around, he asked me what did I see? I answered him I saw igbos and he said where? I answered everywhere. He asked me again what are they doing? I answered flourishing, he told me, I will turn Nigeria hate for Igbos into admiration, He told me igbos will dominate Nigeria in future. I'm just saying little of what I heard, God has big plan for Nigeria and east and Niger delta (Biafrans) are at the center of it all, the position they are now in Nigeria is just for a moment. That's not to undermine those who are fighting for Biafra, with what I saw they can get it. But the bigger picture for Biafrans is in Nigeria, all they need to do is just speak with one voice. For the prosperity of Nigeria, I believe is high time Nigeria stop pretending as if Biafra war never took place. We study history so that we will stop killing each other, but dumbness of Nigeria Leaders haven't allowed them access to proper wisdom of re introducing history in our schools. If you look around truly you will see Biafrans everywhere, Biafran own Nigeria more than anybody else. When I say Biafrans now I mean south east and south south, I called them Biafrans as a unifying name not as independent state. Truly speaking Biafrans holds key to Nigeria greatness, is high time Nigeria start to harvest Biafra great minds for the betterment of Africa at large. One Nigeria in future go dey sweet us all.

I believe you 100%.

Cos, I had the grace to have a similar revelation as yours like 3yrs ago. I too used to be very passionate about Biafra. The revelation is also the singular reason I don't comment on Biafra threads.

The change coming to Naija is divinely planned. A few things may crumble but its all for the greater good. Some things in the faulty foundation of Nigeria are about to be shaken out. Whats more? The tramformation is close at hand. After which the country shall blossom. This is a great country. It may not look like it now but the greatness shall surely manifest.

1 Like

Re: My Biafra Nigerian Dream, why I'm one Nigeria now. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 06, 2015
Fash20:
I hate seeing thing like Yorubas hate Igbos it gets me angry. Tell me the last time yoruba people attacked igbo people in SW.

Take it or leave it, that's the bitter truth!

How could you justify a southern neighbour ganging up with the enemy to almost wipe out Easterners in the name of 'One Nigeria'?

How could you explain 'vote Ambode or perish in the lagoon'?

How could you explain the looting of Igbo shops and closing down their markets at the flimsiest excuse?

How do you explain Yorubas accusing Igbos for Falae's abduction even when Falae revealed that Fulani herdsmen kidnapped him?

Despite the onslaught of Fulani herdsmen in SW do you see Yorubas unleash agberos and areas boys to go loot and shut Alaba Rago, Mike 12 and other markets operated by Northerners?

Despite the insults of Kwankwaso and other groups on Yorubas and their leaders do Yorubas dare challenge Hausa/Fulani people and the teeming Northerners flocking to Lagos?

https://www.nairaland.com/2631382/cannot-continue-slaves-yorubaland-olu/4

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/i-paid-ransom-to-regain-my-freedom-falae-confesses/221463/

Falae Abduction - Withdraw Your 2-wks Ultimatum, Fulani Group Tells Afenifere:https://www.nairaland.com/2660967/falae-abduction-withdraw-2-wks-ultimatum

https://www.nairaland.com/2715407/apologize-fulani-race-face-legal

Falaeā€™s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode: https://www.nairaland.com/2714986/falaes-kidnap-fulani-group-sends

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Biafra Nigerian Dream, why I'm one Nigeria now. by Earthkumy(m): 3:39pm On Nov 06, 2015
Masterclass32:

I believe you 100%.

Cos, I had the grace to have a similar revelation as yours like 3yrs ago. I too used to be very passionate about Biafra. This is also the singular reason I don't comment on Biafra threads.

The change coming to Naija is divinely planned. A few things may crumble but its all for the greater good. Some things in the faulty foundation of Nigeria are about to be shaken out. Whats more? The tramformation is close at hand. After which the country shall blossom. This is a great country. It may not look like it now but the greatness shall surely manifest.

thank you so much, there's great future ahead.
Re: My Biafra Nigerian Dream, why I'm one Nigeria now. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 06, 2015
Earthkumy:
MY BIAFRA NIGERIA DREAM

Op, I am really suprised with ur turn around. I have looked at your past post and topics, you are a staunch Biafra supporter and a Biafra Fanatic.
How did you just made dis u turn? it is really suprising. I will like to know d detail of what the lord showed you. Or did you just hit a good job, political appointment or contract that make you feel you are currently better off with one Nigeria since you may lose it in Biafra you have been fighting for? Are u sure dis ur decision is not selfish? What did you hear from God in the past when you were disturbing the peace of nairaland with ur Biafra topics?

Note: I am not against South east only Biafra (Actually I support it) . But i am completely against adding South South to biafra . I am pro Niger delta republic (made of 6 south south states only with Anioma included).

Op, even if you are now for one Nigeria, it still does not mean you can claim South South is part of biafra.
Re: My Biafra Nigerian Dream, why I'm one Nigeria now. by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 06, 2015
atbu1983:

Op, I am really suprised with ur turn around. I have looked at your past post and topics, you are a staunch Biafra supporter and a Biafra Fanatic.
How did you just made dis u turn? it is really suprising. I will like to know d detail of what the lord showed you. Or did you just hit a good job, political appointment or contract that make you feel you are currently better off with one Nigeria since you may lose it in Biafra you have been fighting for? Are u sure dis ur decision is not selfish? What did you hear from God in the past when you were disturbing the peace of nairaland with ur Biafra topics?

Note: I am not against South east only Biafra (Actually I support it) . But i am completely against adding South South to biafra . I am pro Niger delta republic (made of 6 south south states only with Anioma included).

Op, even if you are now for one Nigeria, it still does not mean you can claim South South is part of biafra.
my own dream that made me a hardcore Biafran and e tribal warlord to change if I tell the world, u people would fear igbo people. Igbos won't claim southsouth they would come to us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Biafra Nigerian Dream, why I'm one Nigeria now. by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 3:47pm On Nov 06, 2015
Though I am not interested in whatever inference you deduced from your dream. I however have a question for you which is; Are Igbos not flourishing in South Africa, Ghana, Benin Republic, Cameroon among many nations they scattered? Why won't they flourish in Nigeria after separation?

My only concern is what will become of the Christians in the North and Western Nigeria as I pray for them to multiply and that the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ be preached with signs and wonders following while multitudes receive genuine salvation.

I fear Islamisation of whatever that is left of Nigeria should Biafra secede.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Biafra Nigerian Dream, why I'm one Nigeria now. by Masterclass32: 3:50pm On Nov 06, 2015
Earthkumy:
thank you so much, there's great future ahead.

That's true. Its been decreed. The physical manifestation is what we await.

And for those that say that there will never be an Igbo Presido, you better not beat your chest on that. Cos an Igbo President IS coming. Soon enough. And he will not divide Nigeria.
smiley
Re: My Biafra Nigerian Dream, why I'm one Nigeria now. by naijapips02: 3:55pm On Nov 06, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
Though I am not interested in whatever inference you deduced from your dream. I however have a question for you which is; Are Igbos not flourishing in South Africa, Ghana, Benin Republic, Cameroon among many nations they scattered? Why won't they flourish in Nigeria after separation?

My only concern is what will become of the Christians in the North and Western Nigeria as I pray for them to multiply and that the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ be preached with signs and wonders following while multitudes receive genuine salvation.

igbos are more concentrated in Nigeria than in anywhere else in the world. Nigeria is the economic bane of the Igbo nation. If the igbos lose Nigeria, it would take them centuries to recover.

Immigration laws abroad are becoming very stringent.
Re: My Biafra Nigerian Dream, why I'm one Nigeria now. by Earthkumy(m): 3:55pm On Nov 06, 2015
atbu1983:

if you read properly you understand, I stated the reason for my turnaround, I also stated I didn't take permission from God before supporting Biafra, because it was the love of my life from childhood.

1 Like

Re: My Biafra Nigerian Dream, why I'm one Nigeria now. by Earthkumy(m): 3:57pm On Nov 06, 2015
Masterclass32:

That's true. Its been decreed. The physical manifestation is what we await.

And for those that say that there will never be an Igbo Presido, you better not beat your chest on that. Cos an Igbo President IS coming. Soon enough. And he will not divide Nigeria.
smiley
nice
Re: My Biafra Nigerian Dream, why I'm one Nigeria now. by naijapips02: 3:59pm On Nov 06, 2015
Earthkumy:
MY BIAFRA NIGERIA DREAM

Brother, i had to like your post. Just like you, i used to be a huge Biafran supporter, till i stopped one day to ask myself some salient questions.

The igbos have a greater destiny in a Nigeria, than in a Biafra. I know it is hard for my brothers to accept, but pause the emotional juice running through your head for a moment....just a moment, and think. Igbos would conquer Nigeria and then Africa. ISEE!!

1 Like

Re: My Biafra Nigerian Dream, why I'm one Nigeria now. by Phame: 4:03pm On Nov 06, 2015
gab264:
I doubt your tribe niii.
you are not a human.
@OP, nice one!
Re: My Biafra Nigerian Dream, why I'm one Nigeria now. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 06, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

I wonder who is feeding u guys with such crap...
right now are igbos the ones stoping Nigeria from being islamized.

1 Like

Re: My Biafra Nigerian Dream, why I'm one Nigeria now. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 06, 2015
naijapips02:
igbos are more concentrated in Nigeria than in anywhere else in the world. Nigeria is the economic bane of the Igbo nation. If the igbos lose Nigeria, it would take them centuries to recover.

Immigration law or not that's not enough a deterrent to the quest for nationhood by IPOB.
Re: My Biafra Nigerian Dream, why I'm one Nigeria now. by Phame: 4:06pm On Nov 06, 2015
naijapips02:

Brother, i had to like your post. Just like you, i used to be a huge Biafran supporter, till i stopped one day to ask myself some salient questions.

The igbos have a greater destiny in a Nigeria, than in a Biafra. I know it is hard for my brothers to accept, but pause the emotional juice running through your head for a moment....just a moment, and think. Igbos would conquer Nigeria and then Africa. ISEE!!
all the hardworking igbo in my area are in their shops doing their business. Those are the ones Nigeria needs and, not those miscreants.
Re: My Biafra Nigerian Dream, why I'm one Nigeria now. by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 4:10pm On Nov 06, 2015
naijapips02:

I wasn't addressing your concerns rather pointing at the other side of the story he failed to consider.

Till this moment, Israel cannot be boycotted notwithstanding the natural laws among Arabs to boycott Israel. Their inventions in health, science and technology are just admirable and lifesaving beyond hate and religious solidarity.

Igbos are not buycottable and more also Eastern Nigeria is the highest consumers of agricultural products from Northern Nigeria and genuine substantive "foreign" investors in Western Nigeria hence no soured relationship will ensue rather everyone will know and respect other peoples' culture, tradition and rules of doing business better.

Trade and commerce bind people of different orientation together than culture and tradition.

NB: I haven't said anything.

3 Likes

Re: My Biafra Nigerian Dream, why I'm one Nigeria now. by Phame: 4:10pm On Nov 06, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

I used to think you are intelligent.

2 Likes

Re: My Biafra Nigerian Dream, why I'm one Nigeria now. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 06, 2015
Phame:
I used to think you are intelligent.

It's only a hypocritical liar or a dimwit that will not grasp the truth the Op had stated.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Did Police Release Baddo a rapist & murderer **see pictures of his victims* / Hello World / Tax Evasion: Enugu To Distrain Over 3000 Establishments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.