Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Opinion: People Should Be Allowed To Vote Any Where Once They Have PVC. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: People Should Be Allowed To Vote Any Where Once They Have PVC. (670 Views)

Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum / Third Class Graduates Should Not Be Allowed To Hold Important Political Posts / I Don’t Have PVC, Sultan Tells Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: People Should Be Allowed To Vote Any Where Once They Have PVC. by UkwuNnu(m): 12:25pm On Feb 03, 2015
Considering the apprehension and tension in the land ahead of the general election. There has been mass movement of people from one location to the other with the events of aftermath of the 2011 election in various states of the federation still fresh in our hearts.

If these movements are not controlled or people allowed to vote wherever they are at the time of the election, I feel millions would be dis-enfranchised.

I call on INEC to make it possible for the masses to vote wherever they might chose to cast their vote since its their civil responsibility.

Uche Onye adi ya njo!

CC Seun, obinoscopy, mukina2, lalasticlala

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Errors On My Permanent Voters Card. / Jonathan Has Destroyed Nigeria , How True. / Domino’s Pizza Nigeria Ensures The Season Of Love Is Celebrated In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.