Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today (55852 Views)

Pa John Oluwole Adebayo Is Dead (the First Student Candidate, University Of Ife / Former Governor Of Rivers State Will Undergo His Own Screening Exercise Today. / Competition!!! Voting For Nairaland Mr/mrs Popular Has Began (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by curiobling: 2:16pm On Feb 19, 2015
yusfe4real:
I think guys should also take note of the answers you gave when filling out the form like questions on how to end insurgency, and why u chose to go for the program....this is in addition to what curiobling said....any other suggestion would help
that will safe inches ofcos
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by ossy4mokpo: 3:09pm On Feb 19, 2015
@curiobling and
@yusfe4real

Thanks for the info. I ges its just to prepare for an all round interview sinz no1 knows for sure ow its goin 2be.

Hope they contact us tho for the venue and other info latest by nxt wk.
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by nabella123: 4:28pm On Feb 19, 2015
Yea customer care. Said by sunday they will get to everybody both those that didn't get the email that it was an error by sunday we sha all get an update but the interview is on the 28th for sure

3 Likes

Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by curiobling: 4:31pm On Feb 19, 2015
ossy4mokpo:
@curiobling and
@yusfe4real

Thanks for the info. I ges its just to prepare for an all round interview sinz no1 knows for sure ow its goin 2be.

Hope they contact us tho for the venue and other info latest by nxt wk.
@Ossy4mokpo,sup bro,where ya been? missed yur contribution. . .u hav bn my start up partner,see yu in south korea one of d nation wealthiest top 20 in d world.relax and study what yusuf4real said am sure ur not new to interview
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by TundeTresh: 5:07pm On Feb 19, 2015
Are we positive that the training will be in South Korea for sure?
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by curiobling: 5:07pm On Feb 19, 2015
nabella123:
Yea customer care. Said by sunday they will get to everybody both those that didn't get the email that it was an error by sunday we sha all get an update but the interview is on the 28th for sure
which of them did yu call to;motir or 1st gate
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by TundeTresh: 5:26pm On Feb 19, 2015
cool
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by ossy4mokpo: 9:30pm On Feb 19, 2015
curiobling:
@Ossy4mokpo,sup bro,where ya been? missed yur contribution. . .u hav bn my start up partner,see yu in south korea one of d nation wealthiest top 20 in d world.relax and study what yusuf4real said am sure ur not new to interview

Yea bro, we both kept this thread going before every1 came along. I have been gud, just been busy of late. I have idea of interview and have been preparing and praying that our effort wont be in vain. So amen to that, south korea or any where they finally chose it doesnt matter, as long as it works out at the end of the day. Wish all of us success
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by nabella123: 1:39am On Feb 20, 2015
hmmm please were did u hear its in south korea lol...
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by PJSWFIT(m): 6:03am On Feb 20, 2015
nabella123:
hmmm please were did u hear its in south korea lol...
Very soon I will hear SUDAN. FEBRUARY 28 may be sanitation day,
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by unclerae(m): 6:10am On Feb 20, 2015
lol
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by PJSWFIT(m): 6:35am On Feb 20, 2015
unclerae:
lol

Very soon I will hear SUDAN. FEBRUARY 28 may be sanitation day,
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by unclerae(m): 10:09am On Feb 20, 2015
What the interview is looking for

Interviewer says: Tell me about yourself.
Remember, this is a job interview, not a
psychological or personal interview. The
interviewer is interested in the information
about you that relates to your qualifications for
employment, such as education, work
experiences and extracurricular activities.
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by unclerae(m): 10:11am On Feb 20, 2015
Interviewer says: Why do you want to work for
our company/organization?
Not having an answer is a good way to get
crossed off the candidate list, and is a common
pet peeve of interviewers. Research the employer
before your interview; attempt to find out about
the organization's products, locations, clients,
philosophy, goals, previous growth record and
growth plans, how they value employees and
customers, etc.
Unfortunately it's very common for job-seekers
to directly state, "I really want to work for
your company/agency/organization/firm," but
then to be unable to answer the question "why?"
Without the answer to "why?" the initial
statement becomes meaningless.
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by PJSWFIT(m): 10:13am On Feb 20, 2015
FEBRUARY 28 may be sanitation day,
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by unclerae(m): 10:13am On Feb 20, 2015
Interviewer says: Why should I hire you?

Stress what you have to offer the employer as
relates to the position for which you are
interviewing, not how nice it would be to work
there or what you want from the employer.
Remember that you are being compared to other
candidates, and in fact more than one
candidate might be a very good employee.
Deliver to the employer reasons to see that you
are a good fit (show you know yourself, know
the field/industry, know the organization, and
know the position).
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by unclerae(m): 10:20am On Feb 20, 2015
FEBRUARY 28 may be sanitation day...Yap
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by unclerae(m): 10:32am On Feb 20, 2015
i will travel to my center before feb28

And on feb28 arrive at the center b4 sanitation
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by unclerae(m): 10:48am On Feb 20, 2015
Appearance
Male Candidates
Fingernails should be short and clean;
manicured if possible.
Hair should be clean, well groomed and freshly
trimmed. Use a dandruff shampoo, if necessary,
and always comb hair with your jacket off.
A navy blue or dark gray suit is appropriate for
most positions. Be sure it's cleaned and pressed.
Men with stout builds should avoid three-piece
suits.
Shirts should be white, freshly laundered and
well pressed.
A quiet tie with a subtle design and a hint of
red is suitable for a first interview. Avoid loud
colors and busy designs.
Jewelry should be kept minimal. A watch and
wedding or class ring are acceptable. Don't wear
jewelry or pins that indicate membership in
religious or service organizations. Use deodorant
and avoid colognes or fragrances completely.
Shoes that are black and freshly polished
(including the heels) are a safe choice for an
interview. Socks should be black or blue and worn
over the calf.
For good posture cross legs at the ankles, not at
the knees.
Maintain good eye contact.
Do not take portable phones or beepers into an
interview.
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by unclerae(m): 10:51am On Feb 20, 2015
Arrival at the Interview

Arrive no earlier than fifteen minutes before
the interview (but no later than five minutes
prior to the interview).
Allow adequate time for traffic,and
a last minute appearance check. If possible,
scout out the location the day before the
interview to avoid last minute problems.
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by johnpaulsolo: 11:27am On Feb 20, 2015
I thank you guys (curioling & yusfe4real) for at least giving us dis few suggestions. to be sincere you guys are good to work with
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by PJSWFIT(m): 12:55pm On Feb 20, 2015

Guy please spray enough mouth wash : Girls please put on better body deodorant make you body no smell when you reach there.
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by PJSWFIT(m): 12:56pm On Feb 20, 2015
Grand father's Uhm come with skin cut or abolo. Ok
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by unclerae(m): 1:00pm On Feb 20, 2015
lol
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by curiobling: 3:28pm On Feb 20, 2015
good job guys,@unclarea,i read yu clear

1 Like

Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by PJSWFIT(m): 3:34pm On Feb 20, 2015
If text message comes 27 midnight. What will you do. An the next day is environmental. Venue: zamfara
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by unclerae(m): 3:35pm On Feb 20, 2015
welcome BOSS
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by unclerae(m): 3:36pm On Feb 20, 2015
lol..Dis guy u funny Oh!
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by yusfe4real: 4:08pm On Feb 20, 2015
guys, do you think d interview could be a written one, maybe aptitude test format since there will be lots of people, so u can also look at a few GMAT ,just to be safe.....let's keep the thread alive with more suggestions...peace out.

1 Like

Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by unclerae(m): 4:39pm On Feb 20, 2015
GMAT:Graduate Management Admissions Test(a test taken by GRADUATE students who want to study for a degree in business)

APTITUDE TEST:One designed to show whether applicant has the natural ability for a particular job or course of education

ORAL:spoken rather than written

INTERVIEW:A formal meeting at which applicant re asked questions to see if they re suitable for a particular job;or for a course of study in a college.etc
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by unclerae(m): 4:54pm On Feb 20, 2015
TRAINEE
RECRUITMENT
APPLICATION ONLINE
e-Recruitment for candidates
interested in applying for
Trainee Job Placement at Motir
Seaspire...
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by PJSWFIT(m): 5:02pm On Feb 20, 2015
I learnt obj may be involved in the interview.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (33) (Reply)

What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? / Is This A Man Or A Woman? / Big Python Killed After Swallowing A Goat In Port Harcourt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.