Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today (55849 Views)

Pa John Oluwole Adebayo Is Dead (the First Student Candidate, University Of Ife / Former Governor Of Rivers State Will Undergo His Own Screening Exercise Today. / Competition!!! Voting For Nairaland Mr/mrs Popular Has Began (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by curiobling: 8:03am On Feb 16, 2015
PJSWFIT:

have you gotten the message
i have got no email from motir seaspire its only that confusing firstgate that will stop at nothing to mislead people with their email msg. seaspire have not sent any email dont be fooled
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by curiobling: 8:06am On Feb 16, 2015
curiobling:
these guys are confused, they dont know the different between motir seaspire and firstgate
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by Princeuc4(m): 8:21am On Feb 16, 2015
WOW! guys i just got my e-mail and the interview will be on 28 feb. Has anyone recive his/her's?
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by Princeuc4(m): 8:32am On Feb 16, 2015
@pjwsift cheak the e-mail you use for the registration. They even specify in the e-mail the date and said that further detail will be communicated to you via the mobile number you provided and the e-mail. Just cheel z real.
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by PJSWFIT(m): 8:47am On Feb 16, 2015
Princeuc4:
@pjwsift cheak the e-mail you use for the registration. They even specify in the e-mail the date and said that further detail will be communicated to you via the mobile number you provided and the e-mail. Just cheel z real.

don't mind me o . nah naija tinz be that .
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by curiobling: 9:42am On Feb 16, 2015
vanguardngr.com/2015/02/indigenous-consortium-plans-two-1000-mw-plants-nigeria/
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by curiobling: 9:44am On Feb 16, 2015
curiobling:
vanguardngr.com/2015/02/indigenous-consortium-plans-two-1000-mw-plants-nigeria/
with all due respect,firstgate has been confirmed real by vanguard to train 74,000 youth in turkey and south korea
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by mobidre: 10:47am On Feb 16, 2015
Hahaha, I dey laff oo. Lets jus relax, what will be will be. Shebi de said 28th, e nor far, if dem snd us details of venue, fine, we go enta d place, if dem nor send us, fine we go fashi d tin. Scam or no scam, tinz will naturally reveal demselves. My people my people, mak una chilax. @ossy4mokpo u nw na. From a concerned brother

1 Like

Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by TundeTresh: 10:54am On Feb 16, 2015
Pls let those who have the mail do a screen shot of it so we will have an idea of what the msg is all about
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by TundeTresh: 11:49am On Feb 16, 2015
cool
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by ossy4mokpo: 12:34pm On Feb 16, 2015
mobidre:
Hahaha, I dey laff oo. Lets jus relax, what will be will be. Shebi de said 28th, e nor far, if dem snd us details of venue, fine, we go enta d place, if dem nor send us, fine we go fashi d tin. Scam or no scam, tinz will naturally reveal demselves. My people my people, mak una chilax. @ossy4mokpo u nw na. From a concerned brother

Bros! I hail o! I jst dey background dey observe.
I have resulted to just chill and see how tins go. Ginger and power no go help anybody 4 dis mata. So I agree, wot wud be wud be.

We'd play the waiting game till 28th comes. Simple!
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by curiobling: 1:34pm On Feb 16, 2015
update! update!!

i called motir seaspire and a customer care agreed compliance with firstgate that if i had registered with them needless to buy form again frm firstgate to avoid double entry. . .
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by unclerae(m): 2:31pm On Feb 16, 2015
Y u nor ask dem bout the interview email?
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by curiobling: 3:28pm On Feb 16, 2015
unclerae:
Y u nor ask dem bout the interview email?
that email should serve as acknowledgement to ur application and to the change of interview date i gess
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by unclerae(m): 4:12pm On Feb 16, 2015
who don receive the interview email...have been waitin since mornin?
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by PJSWFIT(m): 4:31pm On Feb 16, 2015
curiobling:
update! update!!

i called motir seaspire and a customer care agreed compliance with firstgate that if i had registered with them needless to buy form again frm firstgate to avoid double entry. . .

It's like you have gotten email.
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by nabella123: 4:44pm On Feb 16, 2015
Princeuc4 how do you know first batch are leaving in march.and I wonder why same first batch not all got the email wat will happen to the rest?or are they still sending messages
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by Princeuc4(m): 6:52pm On Feb 16, 2015
Nabell123 even b4 i registered for the program i got all the necessary info b4 applying dat was last year december. If you got the first message via sms you will definately get d second message via ur e-mail they will even indicate ur mobile number and a link dat verify ur registration in the e-mail. Just recheak ur e-mail b4 dawn u will get it daz if u got d first sms.

1 Like

Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by unclerae(m): 8:17pm On Feb 16, 2015
i heard d interview comes in batches
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by curiobling: 8:29pm On Feb 16, 2015
PJSWFIT:

It's like you have gotten email.
i dont expect any email cos i didnt register under firstgate
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by PJSWFIT(m): 8:23am On Feb 17, 2015
curiobling:
i dont expect any email cos i didnt register under firstgate
if you received the email please post it here
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by curiobling: 9:22am On Feb 17, 2015
PJSWFIT:

if you received the email please post it here
sure! we are working together to keep the thread current
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by curiobling: 9:28am On Feb 17, 2015
im sure that no motir seaspires candidate should expect to receive this email. expect only sms to locate your interview centre as promised of further information to be communicated in due time
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by Princeuc4(m): 10:25am On Feb 17, 2015
#Curiobling i recevied the mail yesterday from motir seaspire Specifying the date.
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by ossy4mokpo: 11:47am On Feb 17, 2015
Princeuc4:
#Curiobling i recevied the mail yesterday from motir seaspire Specifying the date.

Oh really! Seems only you so far. Please post the content here so we all see
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by ernestudezi(m): 12:43pm On Feb 17, 2015
I got the email too. It says the interview is on the 28th and further details would be communicated through our phone number or/and our email address.
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by curiobling: 12:57pm On Feb 17, 2015
thats no detail yet, those emails didnt contain nothing more than interview date and its nothing to worry about if you had been earliest contacted by the project manager itself thru sms i.e motir
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by curiobling: 1:00pm On Feb 17, 2015
Princeuc4:
when did you apply and did you receive sms in january that yu will be shortlisted for the 1st batch of the interview? pls ans these ques?
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by curiobling: 1:05pm On Feb 17, 2015
ossy4mokpo:

Oh really! Seems only you so far. Please post the content here so we all see
am sure this guy was among the jan/feb applicant of motir not us nov/dec 2014 that have already been booked up for 1st batch. relax @ossy4moko God is with us
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by Princeuc4(m): 3:03pm On Feb 17, 2015
Curiobling yes of coz. Just calm down. Have any one think of how the interview would be? Or do anyone has an idea how is going to be like? Daz what we have to focus on.
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by PJSWFIT(m): 3:44pm On Feb 17, 2015
curiobling what I saw that those who got the email where given link to print their information from motir seaspire site. With their picture included
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by ossy4mokpo: 3:52pm On Feb 17, 2015
PJSWFIT:
curiobling what I saw that those who got the email where given link to print their information from motir seaspire site. With their picture included

They already sent that acknowledgement mail immediately u applied with also sms to confirm you have applied.

This new email with the interview date is the one i dont understand tho.

But this thing wud remain a mistery until time unfolds its 4us. Let us see as it goes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? / Is This A Man Or A Woman? / Big Python Killed After Swallowing A Goat In Port Harcourt (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.