Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,066 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak (63810 Views)

Bomb Blast In Madagali, Adamawa (Graphic Photos) / NAF Repels Boko Haram Attack On Own Ground Forces At Kangarwa, Borno (video) / Male Suicide Bomber Killed In Madagali, Adamawa State - Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak by dorodee(m): 5:36pm On Feb 03, 2015
Bimdim:

U're birds of the same feather which fly together, it shows you guys are blind, so you don't see what's happing in he northeast, as if they not killing muslims too.

Because no more Christians to kill now.

2 Likes

Re: 6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak by A7(m): 5:36pm On Feb 03, 2015
EVarn:
lets say that my logic is skewed,going by your own 'unskewed" logic;
then who are chadian jets bombing in malam fatori and gamboru?,fairies?,dont you think that chad would have said something if they discovered that there were no boko haram fighters in malam fatori and gamboru?
what about the picture evidence of killed terrorists that the nigerian army releases after every battle?,are the pictures fabricated?,are you telling me that the NA dressed up a few hundred innocent civilians in BH fatigue,killed them and then snapped them?

Oh dear, you're making it seem like the more bh are killed the more they multiply. That's not possible pal.

1 Like

Re: 6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak by afanide: 5:38pm On Feb 03, 2015
Horus:

Military Propaganda to buy votes for Jonathan. Did you notice the "timing" of this "News"?, just on time before election
Notice also how they omitted the words "Chadian Army" so that the Nigerian Army could get 100% of the credit to add votes for Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: 6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak by moneypassmadam: 5:39pm On Feb 03, 2015
good
Re: 6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak by Samunique(m): 5:39pm On Feb 03, 2015
Moz22:
another PDP propaganda to win Nigerians heart to vote GEJ....smh cos it wont work and besides news are all fake..
U need to go for medical check up.

Even if the news is fake, i don't expect this kind of comment from a sane man. Pls go for check up!!!!

2 Likes

Re: 6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak by duni04(m): 5:45pm On Feb 03, 2015
Na wa o! A strangers twitter handle is now the source of Front page news on Nairaland! No one has bothered to ask if the info has been confirmed. People already sending congratulatory messages and shedding "tears of joy". Incredible!
Re: 6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak by Deepfreezer(m): 5:46pm On Feb 03, 2015
kudos to all the forces involved in this fight. crushing boko Haram is no biggie if the government steps up.
Re: 6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak by appini: 5:46pm On Feb 03, 2015
Horus:

This "News" does not appear anywhere in the medias , all sources originate from the same tweeted message only
Who is fooling who here?

E dey media, even aljezeera trying to twist the news... this is the last fight against the enemies of this great country.

1 Like

Re: 6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak by marvelito: 5:47pm On Feb 03, 2015
CyberTerrorist:
grin grin
If i were d army i will pack them in one place and release 3 trailer load of snakes to sting them till they die.

2 Likes

Re: 6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak by Moz22: 5:47pm On Feb 03, 2015
I will do as u have said provided you go for urs too!
Samunique:
U need to go for medical check up.

Even if the news is fake, i don't expect this kind of comment from a sane man. Pls go for check up!!!!
Re: 6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 03, 2015
iiichidodo:
You shouldn't flinch by the forceful delivery of the truth...be a good sport..
Truth?! What truth? Oh well, maybe it's been redifined by you and your masters. And you call that forceful? Pttf!
Re: 6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak by churchill001(m): 5:50pm On Feb 03, 2015
they mustn't be ignored but be killed ruthlessly and unforgiven.
I just hate them with passion.
He who kill by d sword shall die by d sword.

1 Like

Re: 6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak by buchichukwu69: 5:50pm On Feb 03, 2015
Story!
Everyday it's nearly, nearly, nearly................. Nearly does not kill a bird.

Now we shamefully can't venture into some LGAs in the name of conducting election.

1 Like

Re: 6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak by iiichidodo: 5:51pm On Feb 03, 2015
RicKyRichards:

Truth?! What truth? Oh well, maybe it's been redifined by you and your masters. And you call that forceful? Pttf!
Sorry bro...that boat has since sailed..as my waffi people say "breeze don blow fowl nyash don show"...

1 Like

Re: 6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak by Horus(m): 5:51pm On Feb 03, 2015
appini:

E dey media, even aljezeera trying to twist the news... this is the last fight against the enemies of this great country.

aljezeera cannot twist what does not exist, all sources for this "news" originate from the same tweeted message only
Re: 6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak by lohresloco: 5:52pm On Feb 03, 2015
Horlawoomey:

A bast.ard always go about proving to people that he is one.
Your comment reveals a lot about who your are.

BAS.TARD that has no respect for his parent.
your bastardic parents......irate bingo who speak without their kafa. You are just a pure case of lost sanity ..... Keep this up and you will soon experience something unbelievable..... Agbaya
Re: 6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak by CyberTerrorist: 5:54pm On Feb 03, 2015
marvelito:
If i were d army i will pack them in one place and release 3 trailer load of snakes to sting them till they die.
Na to set them ablaze sure pass or like my brother said, they should be packed in one camp let them be farming groundnut for the rest of their life grin grin cheesy
Re: 6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak by CyberTerrorist: 5:55pm On Feb 03, 2015
iiichidodo:
Sorry bro...that boat has since sailed..as my waffi people say "breeze don blow fowl nyash don show"...
sail well bro cool
Re: 6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak by EVarn(m): 5:56pm On Feb 03, 2015
A7:
Oh dear, you're making it seem like the more bh are killed the more they multiply. That's not possible pal.

thats not what i said,of course,these guys recruit from nigeria,chad and cameroon.they are numerous,how else do you think they surrounded and attacked a city as big as maiduguri?
Re: 6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak by slap1(m): 5:57pm On Feb 03, 2015
mition666:
Hello
i am mr, john i was nearly frustrate
by
those people called there self spell
casters and illuminati men. they take
my money and scam me. it was
mition666
that rescue my life from them, am so
happy today that i'm a great man on
my
own. i will advice you to be part of the mition666 secret cult for you to be
powerful and get all
you want in this world if you know you
have
a strong heart to be a member true
this email;mition666@gmail.com or call 08136196285

What is this one saying?
Re: 6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 03, 2015
iiichidodo:
...Sailed into oblivion with your critical thinking faculty onboard. undecided
Starboard or portside? Hehe
Re: 6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak by Horus(m): 5:59pm On Feb 03, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2ItSafHuao

[size=15pt]Chad Troops Enter Nigerian Town in Pursuit of Boko Haram[/size]
Re: 6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak by iiichidodo: 6:04pm On Feb 03, 2015
RicKyRichards:

...Sailed into oblivion with your critical thinking faculty onboard. undecided
Starboard or portside? Hehe
Amidship but with your obvious dissapointment of the coming end of BH....we can observe the ship sailing with your brains at its bottomside..the stern...get well soon bro.

1 Like

Re: 6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak by tit(f): 6:05pm On Feb 03, 2015
mition666:
Hello
i am mr, john i was nearly frustrate
by
those people called there self spell
casters and illuminati men. they take
my money and scam me. it was
mition666
that rescue my life from them, am so
happy today that i'm a great man on
my
own. i will advice you to be part of the mition666 secret cult for you to be
powerful and get all
you want in this world if you know you
have
a strong heart to be a member true
this email;mition666@gmail.com or call 08136196285

Aburo,
Sorry ooo.
Just say three hearty cheers for Nigeria Army!
And you will fill better!

2 Likes

Re: 6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak by zizibabe1(f): 6:11pm On Feb 03, 2015
iiichidodo:
With Pincer manoervre actions of the chadeans to the north at Baga,Malam fatori etc in close coordination with Nigerians to the south at Konduga,Monguno before that suicide breakout attempt at Maiduguri on sunday...we predicted this was the beginning of the end for Boko haram because no guerrilla force in modern times have successfully fought and defeated national armies simultaneously on TWO fronts how much less a rag tag group that sources its weapons from skirmishes and moral support from opposition propaganda....the encirclement,isolation and ultimate destruction of Boko Haram is about to begin....Well done and Salute to Commander Goodluck for involvin the Chadeans..what a masterstroke!..

Quadruple Twale for you sir.!!! I knew it was a matter of time and we worp their asses.Our guys are gallant and combatant!!

2 Likes

Re: 6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak by yeahh(m): 6:16pm On Feb 03, 2015
A7:
Boko Haram fighters are not upto 2000. Dhq is fooling no one.

are you their spokesperson?
how come you know (u suppose) that they are not up to the figure you claim
Re: 6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 03, 2015
iiichidodo:
Amidship but with your obvious dissapointment of the coming end of BH....we can observe the ship sailing with your brains at its bottomside..the stern...get well soon bro.
I heard they jettisoned your critical thinking faculty. Something about being 'twisted'. Didn't really get the details. Pathetic; but not my problem.

1 Like

Re: 6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak by enomakos(m): 6:20pm On Feb 03, 2015
papaejima1:
See tweets below.
This is good news.

There is also news from defence sources that about 35,000 - 40,000 Boko haram fighters are negotiating for surrender.

http://mobile.twitter.com/donklericuzio

http://mobile.twitter.com/DonKlericuzio/status/562569677306880000?p=v
40,000? where did they get this people from?
Re: 6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak by iiichidodo: 6:23pm On Feb 03, 2015
RicKyRichards:

I heard they jettisoned my critical thinking faculty. Something about being 'twisted'. Didn't really get the details. Pathetic; but it has been my problem for a very long....sorry sir.
Re: 6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 03, 2015
[quote author=iiichidodo post=30397178][/quote]
Altering critical info. Exactly what you'd expect of a GEJ disciple.
Re: 6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak by delishpot: 6:38pm On Feb 03, 2015
studded:

Wetin dis 1 dey yarn?

U think this kind of victory takes 1 day to execute?

Are u a learner? cheesy

grin I am learning o

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 / 15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. / Mohammed Musa Printed 2019 PVCs, He Is APC Senatorial Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.