Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,626 members, 7,823,757 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected (21096 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Denies Rejecting Bail, Pledges To Meet Conditions Within 48 Hours / Buhari Didn’t Use Public Funds For Presidential Campaign, Stop Calling For Probe / I Can Swear That Buhari Will Never Steal Public Fund – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by superior1: 6:28pm On Feb 03, 2015
I believe you, FeBuhari is for you
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by pekeyim: 6:28pm On Feb 03, 2015
If I hear

1 Like

Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by Maczeelly(m): 6:29pm On Feb 03, 2015
Yeah
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by Sadiq3051(m): 6:30pm On Feb 03, 2015
those are the people we needed #team codedbaba blog
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by ZUBY77(m): 6:30pm On Feb 03, 2015
Yea.. Adeboye. Oyedepo. Etc said the same thing.
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by loomer: 6:30pm On Feb 03, 2015
NA GOD ONLY KNOW WHO GO STEAL AND WHO NO GO STEAL.
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by ooshinibos: 6:31pm On Feb 03, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Sir Millions of Nigeriand know this and that's why they're supporting you and Baba

sir don't worry yourself you are our next vice Presido

Sir Nigerians love you so much

Thanks

, people are not worried about buhari and osinbajo but tinubu and his cabals , they are use to eating ,

1 Like

Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by Teaxa(m): 6:32pm On Feb 03, 2015
To be frank that ain't just ryt.

I just kind of sense something it ain't ryt.
Na Jesus He Be

#Change

1 Like

Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by LoveMEBaby(m): 6:32pm On Feb 03, 2015
DeHero1:

What is this one saying now? angry
[size=40pt]No mind am na one of those APC thugs...they know nothing, nothing in the brain[/size]
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by shalompeace007: 6:32pm On Feb 03, 2015
Till tomorrow, bakare is suffering from d bad decision he took. I just pity dis man, 14th feb he will regret his decisions and I just pray and hope he will recover from it.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by mencade4: 6:32pm On Feb 03, 2015
osinbajo.....short man devil.......go and burn in hell.

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by Optional2(f): 6:32pm On Feb 03, 2015
Really 4 him church mind nah em no go steal
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by kingslly(m): 6:34pm On Feb 03, 2015
Judges and lawyers continue earning their full salaries even after retirement,is that not stealing public fund?There are so many ways of stealing public funds. Lets not deviate abeg
bokohalal:

Did Bola Ige steal public money?
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by ooshinibos: 6:34pm On Feb 03, 2015
people are not worried about buhari and osinbajo but people are concerned tinubu and his cabals , ..prof will have to pay commission or entitlement indirectly or fight will start ..ask fashola , he had to pay his due before tinubu let him continue

3 Likes

Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 03, 2015
If I remember correctly such pledge are embedded in the oat of office sworn by our elected officers. No be today yash begin dey back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by Richard6(m): 6:35pm On Feb 03, 2015
Do you expect him to say that he will steal? People have promised God many times that they wont fornicate but they stil do it aftewrards, so find another propaganda or betterstil put it this
"If you steal a kobo let all your generations never see anything good in their lives" I think this one is better.

3 Likes

Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by anonimi: 6:35pm On Feb 03, 2015
Is this really a pastor of Jesus Christ who said we should pray in private and NOT make a public display of our piety

Anyway nor be the man dey go buy boli and do swagger for shopping mall sey im dey campaign?

[img]http://2.bp..com/-JyaYO5PueqQ/VKB4wE8aUFI/AAAAAAAAOag/nMR3I7TtdkI/s640/ob2.PNG[/img]

Another CCBS case on parole grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by utytill(m): 6:36pm On Feb 03, 2015
Smilesss...,huh, hmmm....nonsense.
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by Xhereephdeen: 6:36pm On Feb 03, 2015
hazyfm1:
SO HELP YOU GOD

Amen
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by roufy235(m): 6:36pm On Feb 03, 2015
Okay
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by lion042(m): 6:36pm On Feb 03, 2015
Story for the gods, everybody want to be in Aso Rock
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by babasanti: 6:37pm On Feb 03, 2015
We don't want any pledge to GOD, we know buhari nd tinubu is using him. All we chrstians want from him to do is to be honest and say THaNk you Buhari but am sorry I can't let GOD down or betray the religion christianity, am stepping aside and pledging my support to GEJ

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by M4gunners: 6:38pm On Feb 03, 2015
Prof you have spoken well,.However, don't forget you are only a follow follow member to APC thieves like Tinubu, Atiku, Amaechi and the real slow poke Buhari. So you have no say when time comes.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by futureideal: 6:38pm On Feb 03, 2015
MAY GOD HELP YOU
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by mencade4: 6:39pm On Feb 03, 2015
wordcat:
And the gullible ones will believe this,,,,,,,,,,

Which god did he pledged to; Yahweh, Ulasi, Sango, Allah, Krishna or Amadioha?
i dont think he can dare amadioha the God of thunder and swift answer.....becos if he do na for that he office thunder go fire.

Na yahweh and allah he pledge to jare.....foreign gods.
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by alaoeri: 6:41pm On Feb 03, 2015
kaycid77:
I am not a lawyer but my wife is... this is a kind of common lies you hear from lawyers... as you can see he didn't finish the statement... he said b4 and never mention after the election... pastor prof I will not vote for u cos I want you to make heaven not hell tru lies.... have u seen liar Mohamed lately

So your wife is a blatant liar, what a shame.

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by Firefire(m): 6:41pm On Feb 03, 2015
kaycid77:
I am not a lawyer but my wife is... this is a kind of common lies you hear from lawyers... as you can see he didn't finish the statement... he said b4 and never mention after the election... pastor prof I will not vote for u cos I want you to make heaven not hell tru lies.... have u seen liar Mohamed lately

Lie Mohamed is injured in the current match.

He could not find any new lies to tell. undecided

1 Like

Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by homesteady(m): 6:42pm On Feb 03, 2015
I so much have faith in this man because he is not just a Pastor, but a senior Pastor of RCCG!
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by cynicalarry(m): 6:42pm On Feb 03, 2015
msmon:
APC VP aspirant, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo shares his
pledge to God concerning public funds on twitter

See tweet below :

http://www..ng/2015/02/03/prof-osinbajo-pledges-god-not-steal-public-funds-elected/

Re: Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected by brainpower(m): 6:42pm On Feb 03, 2015
Desperate politician. You have seen real politics unlike when you were just a commissioner. Everyone knows you are a Tinubu stooge that is just there to represent his interest that's all. You have no say there. So if Tinubu and Fashola and Amaechi and Atiku tells you to steal, you will still or you resign. So don't count your eggs before they are hatched. You are not winning.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Victor Okon Quits Akwa-Ibom Rerun Polls And Dumps Party / Ruga Settlements: FG To Woo Colonies With N2.26bn Grazing Reserve Budget / ‘Nigerians Want Electricity, Yet They Destroy Power Infrastructure’ – Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.