Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Jonathan Is A Superior Presidential Material To Buhari - By Femi Aribisala - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Is A Superior Presidential Material To Buhari - By Femi Aribisala (16597 Views)

CCT Is A Superior Court / Jonathan Is A Superior Presidential Material To Buhari / GEJ Is A Superior Presidential Material To GMB, By Femi Aribisala (Columnist) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Is A Superior Presidential Material To Buhari - By Femi Aribisala by menesheh(m): 12:11pm On Feb 04, 2015
Ephemmm:
This paid agent is at it again! I don't even need to read any script written by him as he always lacks objectivity in his write up.

I have never seen a write up where Femi pointed out anything wrong in Jonathan's administration: he is a strong tool against opposition...

And dont comment cus you will not know what to comment rather than shooting urself in the leg

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is A Superior Presidential Material To Buhari - By Femi Aribisala by iyobs7(f): 12:19pm On Feb 04, 2015
He voted against Nigeria... Wow

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is A Superior Presidential Material To Buhari - By Femi Aribisala by uyplus(m): 12:22pm On Feb 04, 2015
$49 billion, $20 billion, $10.8 billon (from NNPC), N1.7 trillion (Illegal Subsidy payments), N21 billion (illegal donation), N10 billion (Allison's illegal flights), $49 billion per yr, N4bn presidential feeding, N10bn presidential air fleet maintanance,South Africa arm procurement scam deal, where the Nigerian's involved where not mentioned but the Israeli's name was mentioned, $13m patience jonathan money laundering case, overbudgeted N119bn for 2nd Niger bridge as against a replica constructed for N29bn by the Lagos state government, N968bn security budget, yet Boko haram has been maiming people, ransacking communities and having the numbers of IDPs rise geometrically, N35.4m to feed Aso rock lion's, N20bn pension scam, Immigration job scam, yet the culprit minister involved is still serving and enjoying his loot from the scam recruitment exercise, pardoning of convicted criminals like Bode george and Alameyhsia, Tompolo buying warships in an insane clime like Nigeria, asides the billions of Naira lost to oil bunkering. Just name all the scams and misappropriation of funds under this government, you will weep for Nigeria. They steal in billions of Naira. I wonder how a youth like me, who has an unborn gneration, will comfortably thumbprint for the PDP and jeopardize the future of the unborn all because of bias and false PDP propaganda. Vote for change. After 6years with high revenue, nothing was achieved. How will something be achieved in 4years with less cash inflow?

GEJ should declare his assets to Nigerians and the world at large, so we can all see how lucrative politics in Nigeria has been. GEJ is a scam, and I dare anybody with superior logic to enlighten my ignorance that this present administration isn't a hoax.

The earlier we drop the bias about ethnicity, religion, age to focus on demand for quality leadership from a selfless leader, the better. If people don't see that this administration has failed woefully, and there's a need to try some other leader, then we will continue to wallow in abject poverty in this country. Poverty level in Nigeria has risen from 54% to 71%, youth unemployment from 9% to 50%, recurrent expenditure from 62% to 86%, national debt from $26bn to $70bn, whilst GDP growth has dropped from 11% to 6%, and excess crude account has dropped from $20bn to $2bn.

Everything is wrong with Nigeria. Just everything is going wrong. Lets be wise and vote rightly without bias!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Is A Superior Presidential Material To Buhari - By Femi Aribisala by Alphonsocapone(m): 12:26pm On Feb 04, 2015
who is femi aribisala
Re: Jonathan Is A Superior Presidential Material To Buhari - By Femi Aribisala by babasanti: 12:26pm On Feb 04, 2015
coogar:

you have the brain capacity of a female anopheles mosquito. jonathan, yaradua, OBJ are from which political party again? why would you vote for this clueless party again if you possess any iota of common sense in your big head?

well....
it was your morönic femi aribisala that compared the 2 groups in the first instance. thanks for making my point that aribisala is not a sane human being.

and if he's not a sane human being, why are you defending him here? unless, of course, you are not a sane human being yourself. a cursory glance would tell the neutrals that you have traded your intelligence quotient for a plate of hot porridge.

you mean buhari have been convicted in a court of law for certificate forgery? let us have the details, please. this is how internet urchins like you go about chatting nonsense you cannot defend.

so buhari executed drug traffickers? did he act contrary to the constitution of the federal republic of nigeria? in the 80s, drug trafficking attracted a capital punishment - deal with it. if you can hold a brief for drug traffickers then i shudder to think what the value of your scruples would be.
are u blind or are you normal @all .did his post state buhari hasbeen convicted by the court for forgery.
Re: Jonathan Is A Superior Presidential Material To Buhari - By Femi Aribisala by Ventura1: 12:28pm On Feb 04, 2015
Don't mind that yeye man, he is eyeing Abati job if GEJ returns
Re: Jonathan Is A Superior Presidential Material To Buhari - By Femi Aribisala by coogar: 12:34pm On Feb 04, 2015
babasanti:
are u blind or are you normal @all .did his post state buhari hasbeen convicted by the court for forgery.

so why is he making noise that buhari got into the military through dubious means? saying it like he was ever convicted for such. i am starting to think you are not intelligent as well.
Re: Jonathan Is A Superior Presidential Material To Buhari - By Femi Aribisala by Dahveydson(m): 12:34pm On Feb 04, 2015
Everyday, GEJ supporters come up with more absurd stories and propaganda. You guys should keep up the good work, you're only making Buhari more popular. grin
Re: Jonathan Is A Superior Presidential Material To Buhari - By Femi Aribisala by mrrock: 12:40pm On Feb 04, 2015
Buhari said in 2003: “Muslims should only vote those who will promote Islam". South west, when will you people open your eyes.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is A Superior Presidential Material To Buhari - By Femi Aribisala by ofegge73(m): 12:41pm On Feb 04, 2015
I weep when I hear youths in Our Country clamouring for GMB!
Are we so blind to the handwriting on the wall?I have nothing against the APC,except the choice of GMB.
Youths are here asking for CHANGE!
What CHANGE?
CHANGE could be POSITIVE or NEGATIVE!
This slogan of CHANGE is open -ended.
I hopeall youths on this forum are ready to take full responsibility for whatever the outcomes may be tomorrow.
GOD bless Nigeria.
GOD bless Nigerian Youths.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is A Superior Presidential Material To Buhari - By Femi Aribisala by PassingShot(m): 12:42pm On Feb 04, 2015
The Corrupt Clueless One cannot be better than the amiable General by any parameter.

Re: Jonathan Is A Superior Presidential Material To Buhari - By Femi Aribisala by kuzee(m): 12:42pm On Feb 04, 2015
I never knew the like button can be a betting game..

abeg make una dash me likes..

if you hit like I prophesy open doors into your life
Re: Jonathan Is A Superior Presidential Material To Buhari - By Femi Aribisala by OLADD: 12:44pm On Feb 04, 2015
coogar:

you have the brain capacity of a female anopheles mosquito. jonathan, yaradua, OBJ are from which political party again? why would you vote for this clueless party again if you possess any iota of common sense in your big head?

well....
it was your morönic femi aribisala that compared the 2 groups in the first instance. thanks for making my point that aribisala is not a sane human being.

and if he's not a sane human being, why are you defending him here? unless, of course, you are not a sane human being yourself. a cursory glance would tell the neutrals that you have traded your intelligence quotient for a plate of hot porridge.

you mean buhari have been convicted in a court of law for certificate forgery? let us have the details, please. this is how internet urchins like you go about chatting nonsense you cannot defend.

so buhari executed drug traffickers? did he act contrary to the constitution of the federal republic of nigeria? in the 80s, drug trafficking attracted a capital punishment - deal with it. if you can hold a brief for drug traffickers then i shudder to think what the value of your scruples would be.

You're a typical description of a no-brainer. Fool, did Femi make reference to party affiliation in his piece? His submissions were entirely centred on personal trait comparisons and nothing more.. In simpler form, he was only comparing how presidential the two personalities are. Bringing party colouration into this will only further expose your stupidity. If not, why should your Mr. Clean be seen in company of Tinubu, the Chicago University and age falsification conman?
I am equally convinced your senses had been on errand in the past one month, if not, you should not be raising any doubt on the fact that Buhari lied under oath by claiming his certificates were with the Military when it was all hoax. If his WAEC certificate was (is) genuine, what stops him from obtaining a CTC and having it forwarded to INEC for verification? It shows how dubious you and your satanic mentor(Buhari) could be.
Zombie, nobody is disputing the fact that those executed drug traffickers did commit the crime, the bone of contention has always been; did the prevailing law as at the time of the offence stipulate death sentence? The answer is NO. So why did the tyrant take laws into his hand by pronouncing capital punishment for jail offences? If your brain is too shallow to comprehend these simple facts, then you urgently need psychosis tests.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is A Superior Presidential Material To Buhari - By Femi Aribisala by hermesprogidy(m): 12:45pm On Feb 04, 2015
mumu alert grin grin
Re: Jonathan Is A Superior Presidential Material To Buhari - By Femi Aribisala by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 04, 2015

Re: Jonathan Is A Superior Presidential Material To Buhari - By Femi Aribisala by organic973: 12:46pm On Feb 04, 2015
This is a fact that even the APC members are fully aware of but due to pride they have refuse to admit.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is A Superior Presidential Material To Buhari - By Femi Aribisala by ogene007: 12:46pm On Feb 04, 2015
Wonderful piece. I hope that we get to see more of such historical facts about Buhari so that less people will be deceived by the APC Lies and Propaganda. I'm pretty much certain that a large percentage of the undecided voters are knowing the truth about this evil man Buhari. GEJ till 2019.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is A Superior Presidential Material To Buhari - By Femi Aribisala by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 04, 2015

Re: Jonathan Is A Superior Presidential Material To Buhari - By Femi Aribisala by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 04, 2015

Re: Jonathan Is A Superior Presidential Material To Buhari - By Femi Aribisala by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 04, 2015

Re: Jonathan Is A Superior Presidential Material To Buhari - By Femi Aribisala by CJ310(m): 12:51pm On Feb 04, 2015
You can post whatever rubbish u want. Buhari is far superior to GEJ. Go and dig up all the dirt during OBJ's military regime and compare with his democratic rule u will see the difference. The military heads of those days are not the same men today. If u don't believe in change that means u may have not outgrown your childhood.

Change is here whether u see it or not.

GEJ is done.

Sai Buhari!
Re: Jonathan Is A Superior Presidential Material To Buhari - By Femi Aribisala by fandango: 12:51pm On Feb 04, 2015
I love the fact that we hv an opositn in this country bt i hate the fact that the opositn keep feeding us with lies jst becus they have access to media. If they say GEJ is clueless why cant they shop for a clue candidate with a spotless past that can acedemically withstand GEJ anytime anyday?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is A Superior Presidential Material To Buhari - By Femi Aribisala by fancy4eve(f): 12:51pm On Feb 04, 2015
all we re sayn, lead us one more tym
Re: Jonathan Is A Superior Presidential Material To Buhari - By Femi Aribisala by hermesprogidy(m): 12:52pm On Feb 04, 2015
When will PDP get tired of manufacturing statistics? 1.6 million jobs? where dem dey? Increased Life expectancy? tell that to the victims of Boko Haram and suicidees. The one that got me rolling on the floor was when NOI included Nollywood as one of the achievements of GEJ. grin grin ;DAribisalan or whatever u are, go and get us facts, and not the recycled poo you have here.

Confusion na bastard grin grin grin grin

I have my PVC, and I know who am voting
Re: Jonathan Is A Superior Presidential Material To Buhari - By Femi Aribisala by KPEKPEKPE: 12:52pm On Feb 04, 2015
I must vote against Buhari. I have my PCV.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is A Superior Presidential Material To Buhari - By Femi Aribisala by fancy4eve(f): 12:52pm On Feb 04, 2015
all we re sayn, lead us one more tym.
Re: Jonathan Is A Superior Presidential Material To Buhari - By Femi Aribisala by blank(f): 12:53pm On Feb 04, 2015
Orikinla:

This is Femi Aribisala's problem and it is affecting his marriage.
He should focus on making his wife Prof. Karen King-Aribisala happy and get over his bitterness against GMB.

Who says his wife is unhappy? She is very happy.
Re: Jonathan Is A Superior Presidential Material To Buhari - By Femi Aribisala by zimoni(f): 12:54pm On Feb 04, 2015
Buhari really erred in the past.

It's only God who can forgive the cattle-rearer of his sins.

I just hope he's changed,

Anyway he doesn't have to change because he's not going anywhere.

Yes, I've finally decided and President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is going to rule till 2019.

Yes, Jonathan till 2019.

Lobatan.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is A Superior Presidential Material To Buhari - By Femi Aribisala by ajakaboy1: 12:59pm On Feb 04, 2015
Your judgement is beclouded with sentiments. Buhari is no match with Jonathan in any respect. This is the worst goverment I have ever witnessed. Can you quantify the number of innocent soulsthat have lost their lives in this regime due to his inability to tackle isurgency effectively? They are humanbeings like you and your fellow nigerians. A nigerian feels ashamed to travel out of this country because of negative opinions foreigners have about our dear country due to corruption. And his body language is showing that he is not ready to fight it. We know that he and his team in PDP are very corrupt. So they can't even tackle it. They have no integrity to fight it. And it is the major problem of the country. Nigeria needs a man of integrity, courage and guts like Buhari to tackle this menace called corruption headlong. He will restore Nigeria's honour, integrity and respect in the comity of nations. If we miss this opportunity, we may hardly get it in the nearest future. God bless nigeria.
Re: Jonathan Is A Superior Presidential Material To Buhari - By Femi Aribisala by victorazy(m): 1:02pm On Feb 04, 2015
otijah:
O boy Buhari own don finish be that, cheesy
Disgrace of the highest order, APC should start now to look for a better replacement because with Buhari they are building castles in the air
#GEJ 20...
Tell Me 10 achievments of Buhari during his regime and get instant 10million naira free instantly grin

He inported Umar Diko grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is A Superior Presidential Material To Buhari - By Femi Aribisala by KPEKPEKPE: 1:06pm On Feb 04, 2015
Goodluck Jonathan all the way. we actually want change but we cannot change from bad to worst.
Re: Jonathan Is A Superior Presidential Material To Buhari - By Femi Aribisala by anonimi: 1:10pm On Feb 04, 2015
KPEKPEKPE:
Goodluck Jonathan all the way. we actually want change but we cannot change from bad to worst.

Abi oh........dem think sey na by oyinbo packaging of dem APCheat expired product.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2091027_10806297101530125255919125925155745444757990n_jpeg0267fb1a8c2308558c8c0d86ed7f8631

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Troops Recapture Two Strategic Local Governments From Boko Haram / Today Is Nigerian Armed Forces Remembrance Day (2017). / Amina Mohammed Resumes Work At UN Tuesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.