Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,295 members, 7,815,511 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Jonathan Is A Superior Presidential Material To Buhari - By Femi Aribisala - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Is A Superior Presidential Material To Buhari - By Femi Aribisala (16602 Views)

CCT Is A Superior Court / Jonathan Is A Superior Presidential Material To Buhari / GEJ Is A Superior Presidential Material To GMB, By Femi Aribisala (Columnist) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Is A Superior Presidential Material To Buhari - By Femi Aribisala by anonimi: 1:12pm On Feb 04, 2015
blank:
Who says his wife is unhappy? She is very happy.

APCheat is synonymous with LIES and 419.
Our eyes don clear now.

[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqCMhFV3PsE][/url]
Re: Jonathan Is A Superior Presidential Material To Buhari - By Femi Aribisala by Popemax(m): 1:13pm On Feb 04, 2015
femmy2010:
All those talks doesn't change my mind.

Sai Buhari
blind fool
Re: Jonathan Is A Superior Presidential Material To Buhari - By Femi Aribisala by Popemax(m): 1:16pm On Feb 04, 2015
Are you better......so Buhari will do better I pity you
uyplus:
$49 billion, $20 billion, $10.8 billon (from NNPC), N1.7 trillion (Illegal Subsidy payments), N21 billion (illegal donation), N10 billion (Allison's illegal flights), $49 billion per yr, N4bn presidential feeding, N10bn presidential air fleet maintanance,South Africa arm procurement scam deal, where the Nigerian's involved where not mentioned but the Israeli's name was mentioned, $13m patience jonathan money laundering case, overbudgeted N119bn for 2nd Niger bridge as against a replica constructed for N29bn by the Lagos state government, N968bn security budget, yet Boko haram has been maiming people, ransacking communities and having the numbers of IDPs rise geometrically, N35.4m to feed Aso rock lion's, N20bn pension scam, Immigration job scam, yet the culprit minister involved is still serving and enjoying his loot from the scam recruitment exercise, pardoning of convicted criminals like Bode george and Alameyhsia, Tompolo buying warships in an insane clime like Nigeria, asides the billions of Naira lost to oil bunkering. Just name all the scams and misappropriation of funds under this government, you will weep for Nigeria. They steal in billions of Naira. I wonder how a youth like me, who has an unborn gneration, will comfortably thumbprint for the PDP and jeopardize the future of the unborn all because of bias and false PDP propaganda. Vote for change. After 6years with high revenue, nothing was achieved. How will something be achieved in 4years with less cash inflow?

GEJ should declare his assets to Nigerians and the world at large, so we can all see how lucrative politics in Nigeria has been. GEJ is a scam, and I dare anybody with superior logic to enlighten my ignorance that this present administration isn't a hoax.

The earlier we drop the bias about ethnicity, religion, age to focus on demand for quality leadership from a selfless leader, the better. If people don't see that this administration has failed woefully, and there's a need to try some other leader, then we will continue to wallow in abject poverty in this country. Poverty level in Nigeria has risen from 54% to 71%, youth unemployment from 9% to 50%, recurrent expenditure from 62% to 86%, national debt from $26bn to $70bn, whilst GDP growth has dropped from 11% to 6%, and excess crude account has dropped from $20bn to $2bn.

Everything is wrong with Nigeria. Just everything is going wrong. Lets be wise and vote rightly without bias!!!
Re: Jonathan Is A Superior Presidential Material To Buhari - By Femi Aribisala by Popemax(m): 1:22pm On Feb 04, 2015
Because you're a blind he-goat....you sold yourself for 5naira...get a life
diasporaman:
If dem like make dem say na Buhari kill mu grand papa, I will still vote for him

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is A Superior Presidential Material To Buhari - By Femi Aribisala by joeyekembele: 1:23pm On Feb 04, 2015
Sequel to reading this piece, I had been groomed to assenting that, all Yoruba are so cowardly disposed to eating the faeces of a known foe without having to complain about it. This piece has proved me wrong in my inclination as it comes from a known figure from a Yoruba clan.
In all the atrocities perpetuated my the dictator (Buhari) in the name of WAI, the Yoruba had a greater taste than all tribes put together. How soon that has gone out in history as they seem to have forgotten that and have chosen to throw all their weight on this evil minded man.
The Ibos have proven that, business intelligence is akin to sociopolitical wisdom. Past history to the ibo, is needed to redefine the present, and a road map for the future. They stand their ground and say 'no' to a reoccurring harsh experience should the monster Buhari is brought back. But the Yoruba counterparts, like the cow led to the slaughter, are following like the Zombies. Well, thank God for the like of this writer who still exists and has shown that, though a dragon fly has wings and flies, it's not like the birds. GEJ remain the best.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is A Superior Presidential Material To Buhari - By Femi Aribisala by otijah(m): 1:24pm On Feb 04, 2015
victorazy:

He inported Umar Diko grin
remaining 9 grin
Re: Jonathan Is A Superior Presidential Material To Buhari - By Femi Aribisala by OsamaB: 1:26pm On Feb 04, 2015
Re: Jonathan Is A Superior Presidential Material To Buhari - By Femi Aribisala by Aegon(m): 1:27pm On Feb 04, 2015
Adminisher:
Buhari jailed you and you have not forgiven him. Please make we hear word.
Why did buhari Jail him? For telling the truth like he just did? Is Femi looking for appointment? is he a politician?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is A Superior Presidential Material To Buhari - By Femi Aribisala by organic973: 1:36pm On Feb 04, 2015
Join the winning side.

GEJ till 2019
Re: Jonathan Is A Superior Presidential Material To Buhari - By Femi Aribisala by sunayo(m): 1:36pm On Feb 04, 2015
Adminisher:

Stop being foolish like other Buhari diehards. Counter the post with verifiable evidence.

According to El-rufia, "Buhari is perpetually unelectable. No sensible person who means well for Nigeria will vote for him.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is A Superior Presidential Material To Buhari - By Femi Aribisala by flinton(m): 1:38pm On Feb 04, 2015
By so doing, Buhari became the first and only Head of State in the history of modern international relations to vote against his country in favour of his tribe.

Ethnocentric and tribalistic I will not vote for him

I will continue to show openly and inside of me the total commitment to sharia movement that is sweeping all over Nigeria... God willing we will not stop the agitation of total implementation of sharia in the country

A religious bigot I will not vote for him
His antecedents do not speak well of him. I choose life, I choose Jonathan

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is A Superior Presidential Material To Buhari - By Femi Aribisala by sunayo(m): 1:46pm On Feb 04, 2015
jayseehe:
I wanted to quote the fallacies in this writeup and tackle them one after the other, I had to stop after I realised I was gonna quote the whole writeup.

That's the thing with your lots. You call these glaring facts fallacies? I dare you to counter them. Provide evidence to support your claims.

Did Buhari not vote against Nigeria in AU in 1985?
Did Buhari not place Shagari under house arrest while Ekweme was sent to Kiri-kiri?

Did Buhari not lie under oath about his certificate?

Did Buhari not vow in 2011 never to contest again?

How did Buhari fight corruption? Answer these and more of the questions the writer raised.

Can you disproof the claims of Jonathan's achievements the writer listed?

Did Jonathan not create 14 new universities?

Is Nigeria not the biggest economy in Africa and 23rd in the world?

Is Nigeria not the best place for investment in Africa?

Has agriculture not greatly improved under GEJ?

Is Dangote and several others including me not richer under GEJ?

Hasn't GEJ revitalized our comatose rail ways across the nation?

Pls answer ASAP.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is A Superior Presidential Material To Buhari - By Femi Aribisala by sunayo(m): 1:51pm On Feb 04, 2015
drshrewd:
yeah, i agree with this article. GEJ is far more superior to Buhari especially in stealing matters after all stealing is not curruption undecided

And Buhari said, "Abacha is not corrupt, he didn't steal Nigeria's money".

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is A Superior Presidential Material To Buhari - By Femi Aribisala by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 04, 2015
Crappy story for the gods! Tell ur pay master not 2 dare shift d polls & see how woeful his clueless propagandas has failed! #feBUHARI 14 is INEVITABLE!
Re: Jonathan Is A Superior Presidential Material To Buhari - By Femi Aribisala by wasuka14(m): 2:17pm On Feb 04, 2015
aribisala is a confuse, clueless and useless man. It shw clearly dt he was paid to write dis. Just take note dt ur aim is dead on arrival. Hyping n Rubbishing GMB deed n Achievement as a military president is useless at dis hour. He has learn n change. Whr is gej agriculture benefit? For example, am a farmer n my entire LGA where i hailed frm are farmers. Whr is d faterlizer? Smbd who never visit farming region wil sit down in d city n write wot sweet d pay masters. Well, whatever u like write, i have my PVC to do altimate judgement. #ihavedecided.
Re: Jonathan Is A Superior Presidential Material To Buhari - By Femi Aribisala by TruthisBitter247: 2:27pm On Feb 04, 2015
Hmm..so if I want to contest for President, those people wey I no gree teach for exam go start to write rubbish about me abi?
Thunder Fire Haters!

#FeBuhari
#NaijaDecides
Re: Jonathan Is A Superior Presidential Material To Buhari - By Femi Aribisala by koikoi2(m): 2:27pm On Feb 04, 2015
hehehe
Re: Jonathan Is A Superior Presidential Material To Buhari - By Femi Aribisala by koikoi2(m): 2:34pm On Feb 04, 2015
femmy2010:
All those talks doesn't change my mind.

Sai Buhari

Then u need deliverance cos Satan has blinded ur eyes and ur ears.
Re: Jonathan Is A Superior Presidential Material To Buhari - By Femi Aribisala by cheruv: 2:38pm On Feb 04, 2015
Adminisher:
biko mechie onu!
has buhari forgiven IBB that overthrew and sent him to gaol? undecided

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is A Superior Presidential Material To Buhari - By Femi Aribisala by tuborme: 2:52pm On Feb 04, 2015
I want people to come up with facts to counter what Femi wrote....stop shouting like fanatics without points....disprove Femi and we follow you.

I and my village have decided to choose freedom above tyranny. We are voting in GEJ for president.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is A Superior Presidential Material To Buhari - By Femi Aribisala by cheruv: 2:55pm On Feb 04, 2015
StOla:
Aribisala conveniently left out the fact that Buhari regime also imprisoned northern politicians and tried to forcefully repatriate Umaru Dikko, a felow Northerner.

Instead we are regaled with tales of how the Fulani president was kept under house arrest, while an Igbo vice-president was kept in prison.

[s]He forgets that the president would always be accorded more respect than his vice.[/s]

your post goes to show how much of a failure buhari is.buhari isn't a patriot,so I don't see any business he has in aso rock.if he wanted to stamp out corruption as he claimed, he would've executed everyone associated with the shagari govt..from shagari himself to the least person but couldn't kos shagari was Fulani!
that aside, why did he vote for an Fulani nigerien over an Igbo Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is A Superior Presidential Material To Buhari - By Femi Aribisala by letonB(f): 3:09pm On Feb 04, 2015
jayseehe:
I wanted to quote the fallacies in this writeup and tackle them one after the other, I had to stop after I realised I was gonna quote the whole writeup.

quote just one. you misinformed, ill-informed ingrate.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is A Superior Presidential Material To Buhari - By Femi Aribisala by zendy: 3:14pm On Feb 04, 2015
OP,you did well by highlighting the flaws of Buhari so his supporters can at least know what they are supporting. Electing Buhari over Jonathan is like chasing away a cat to bring in a Tiger,things will only get worse. If APC was indeed a party of change,it would never have adopted such a polarising figure such as Buhari to be its political leader. However,the Buhari presidential project has always been what APC was all about right from inception.

The sins of Buhari::::::
1]Buhari became a 'rising star' of Northern military politics and by default,Hausa-Fulani hegemony when he and other northern officers staged the bloody counter coup of 1966 where they butchered over 300 officers of Eastern origin. Buhari and his fellow northern criminals in uniform went around Lagos rounding up Igbo officers and murderibg them in cold blood.

2] Every position Buhari has held in Nigeria has come from the barrel of the Gun. Murtalas coup made Buhari a Governor,Dimkas coup made Buhari a minister,Buharis own coup made him head of state and Abachas coup made him PTF Chairman. Everything Buhari is today was made possible by bullets and Guns.

3]Buhari has become the face of Hausa/Fulani born to rule ideology which Nigeria has outgrown.Most of his supporters are not supporting because they believe he has anything to offer,they support him because of the same reason Shekau is fighting the Government,the idea of anyone from the old earstern Region comprising the SS/SE being in charge is unappealing.

4] Buhari represents an old order. We should moving forward not stepping back into the middle ages. In any sane society,someone like Buhari would be insulting the electorate by presenting himself for higher office. But it's Nigeria.............
Re: Jonathan Is A Superior Presidential Material To Buhari - By Femi Aribisala by Aegon(m): 3:50pm On Feb 04, 2015
coogar:

what baggage has buhari got?
his administration lasted only a year & 8 months and he managed to turn things around. i was told lagosians queued at bus-stops to enter molue. civil servants were more punctual. littering was almost a capital punishment and so on and so forth.

you want to talk about him staging a coup? he was a military man back then and that's what soldiers do. the shagari regime was a farce and the military had to do something to prevent nigeria from sinking into a bottömless pit. which other baggage?

his PTF program was the only time nigerian federal universities saw any sort of renovation since they were built. how can you compare this respectable man to GEJ that made MEND terrorists instant billionaires? tompolo & dokubo steal our oil everyday and all of you have been blindfolded by GEJ's endless stream of emotional büllshyte.

abeg, park well.......
you justify a coup on a civilian government? What if Minimah staged a coup today? suspend the constitution and elections and give reasons that Nigeria was sinking, would you still justify that? I don't want to call you waste of sperm.
Re: Jonathan Is A Superior Presidential Material To Buhari - By Femi Aribisala by femmy2010(m): 3:53pm On Feb 04, 2015
Popemax:
blind fool

You are a slowpoke to have been cowed by your Uncle Jona's paper projects.
Re: Jonathan Is A Superior Presidential Material To Buhari - By Femi Aribisala by PenSniper: 3:54pm On Feb 04, 2015
Louislewis:
[size=16pt]Thanks Mr Femi. All APC members and their supporters will read all these points of yours with their brains suspended, while their skull is covering selfishness, party and ethnic sentiments. They are so blindfolded that, they are not ready to see, feel, hear any thing good done by president Goodluck just for selfish reasons and quest for power. We need continuity and not setting the hand of clock backward.[/size]

I am indeed amazed that the visibly most performing president of modern Nigeria is not being credited locally for his achievements whilst accredited international bodies reports and statistics praise him. May God save Nigeria from mediocrity.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is A Superior Presidential Material To Buhari - By Femi Aribisala by femmy2010(m): 3:59pm On Feb 04, 2015
koikoi2:

Then u need deliverance cos Satan has blinded ur eyes and ur ears.

Look around you and see how the populace are suffering.
I forget,you can't see cos you are blinded by your love for your Jesus of Otuoke.
I don't care where my President hails from or his religious affiliation. All that matters to me is that he truly and sincerely serve the populace(Uncle Jona is currently not doing this).
The human race is dynamic,it is natural for one to demand and manifest a Change if the Current way doing things is no longer working.

Sa Buhari

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is A Superior Presidential Material To Buhari - By Femi Aribisala by Aegon(m): 4:05pm On Feb 04, 2015
coogar:

what baggage has buhari got?
his administration lasted only a year & 8 months and he managed to turn things around. i was told lagosians queued at bus-stops to enter molue. civil servants were more punctual. littering was almost a capital punishment and so on and so forth.

you want to talk about him staging a coup? he was a military man back then and that's what soldiers do. the shagari regime was a farce and the military had to do something to prevent nigeria from sinking into a bottömless pit. which other baggage?

his PTF program was the only time nigerian federal universities saw any sort of renovation since they were built. how can you compare this respectable man to GEJ that made MEND terrorists instant billionaires? tompolo & dokubo steal our oil everyday and all of you have been blindfolded by GEJ's endless stream of emotional büllshyte.

abeg, park well.......
you justify a coup on a civilian government? A coup is the mother and father of all corruption. Imagine the collective mandates of all the people is set aside for the selfish interests of a few soldiers. If a coup happens today all our elected representatives from president to councillor will be sacked. what justification could warrant that? what is the impact on our socioeconomics? A coup plotter has no place in democracy coupled with the fact of being known to be ethno religiously biased. I say capital no.
Egypt wanted change from Mubarack the ended up with the Muslim brotherhood. Lybia wanted away with Gaddafi where are they? Me I want Good luck after him Ribadu, and Fayemi, I want younger men in power that's the global trend.
Re: Jonathan Is A Superior Presidential Material To Buhari - By Femi Aribisala by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 04, 2015
Excellent article.
A timely warning for all Nigerians.
the wise ones will read, digest and act
The fools will argue stupidly as usual.
A sitting president was unpatriotic enough to vote against his country cause of deep rooted bigotry. Today some clowns want him to rule the country again.
Nigeria will be doomed if Buhari is elected dont say u were not warned.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is A Superior Presidential Material To Buhari - By Femi Aribisala by Godsonbalo(m): 4:18pm On Feb 04, 2015
With all your GDP and rating, how has that affect common Nigerian. While the increase in fuel, electricity tarrif and so much promises by Uncle Jona which are not done. We all make mistake in life so that's buhari mistakes then. He has the opportunity now to prove his worth because he also have the very good side. We are giving him this chance, so let him be.

GMB/PYO 2015 all the way.
APC!!! Change Jonathan.
Re: Jonathan Is A Superior Presidential Material To Buhari - By Femi Aribisala by sapientia(m): 4:31pm On Feb 04, 2015
And someone reads this and replies 'i dont care.. Sai Buhari'?

Haba.. Na voodoo?

Nyways.. Wanna hide something from an African.. Write it..

A word is enough for even a fool...

GEJ till 2019 when another young educated person will take over.. Cos am very very sure that Buhari will contest in 2019.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is A Superior Presidential Material To Buhari - By Femi Aribisala by Myself2(m): 4:47pm On Feb 04, 2015
Louislewis:
[size=16pt]Thanks Mr Femi. All APC members and their supporters will read all these points of yours with their brains suspended, while their skull is covering selfishness, party and ethnic sentiments. They are so blindfolded that, they are not ready to see, feel, hear any thing good done by president Goodluck just for selfish reasons and quest for power. We need continuity and not setting the hand of clock backward.[/size]
GBAM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Birthday Tribute To Former President Goodluck Jonathan! / Dankwambo Visits Obasanjo In Abeokuta (Photos) / Apologise For Insulting Gov Yahaya Bello, APC Tells Sen Abaribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.