Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

I Want To Register A Domain Name - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Want To Register A Domain Name (982 Views)

I Want To Register A Domain Name / Reasons Why You Should Register A .ng Or .com.ng Domain Names / How I Bought A Domain Name For $10 And Resold It At $550 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Register A Domain Name by ayurdavid: 6:07pm On Feb 03, 2015
I want to register a domain name & i don't have credit card to pay for it online. I need a domain name that i can pay for through bank deposit. suggestions needed pls.
Re: I Want To Register A Domain Name by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 03, 2015
ayurdavid:
I want to register a domain name & i don't have credit card to pay for it online. I need a domain name that i can pay for through bank deposit. suggestions needed pls.
ok. Goto domainking.com I think they accept bank deposit. But would have been much better if you have a credit card so as u can buy it at a cheaper price from godaddy.com just 3dollar or so. Can still help u get one if u don't mind with my own card
Re: I Want To Register A Domain Name by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 03, 2015
pureguide:
ok. Goto domainking.com I think they accept bank deposit. But would have been much better if you have a credit card so as u can buy it at a cheaper price from godaddy.com just 3dollar or so. Can still help u get one if u don't mind with my own card

Please can you give the procedure

When you've payed how will your website Change name to .com
Re: I Want To Register A Domain Name by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 03, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

Please can you give the procedure

When you've payed how will your website Change name to .com
do you have a ready made that u want to change to .com?
Re: I Want To Register A Domain Name by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 03, 2015
pureguide:
do you have a ready made that u want to change to .com?

yes
Re: I Want To Register A Domain Name by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 03, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

yes
ok its possible. But requires some technical work. All you need do is get a domain name, for any domain name provider then redirect it to ur . Or set up the CName records for ur name to change to .com entirely. Just do a google research on it. Or you pay someone to do it for u. Which I myself can be of the service.
Re: I Want To Register A Domain Name by soldierdollar(m): 6:54pm On Feb 03, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

yes

It's easy to change . u on whatsapp ?
Re: I Want To Register A Domain Name by jaybossYBNL(m): 12:16am On Feb 04, 2015
ayurdavid:
plz don't look at the cheap rate on Godaddy and buy a domain with $3 after a week your acct will be locked asking for security verification I advise u to buy a .com domain on domainking and enjoy it without stress, i can help on domainking anytime anyday just contact.
Re: I Want To Register A Domain Name by iykepromotions: 4:29pm On Feb 04, 2015
jaybossYBNL:

plz don't look at the cheap rate on Godaddy and buy a domain with $3 after a week your acct will be locked asking for security verification I advise u to buy a .com domain on domainking and enjoy it without stress, i can help on domainking anytime anyday just contact.
so when an account is locked there's no solution to it. why can't you just promote your brand without spoiling another company's brand? for your info, godaddy is still the only registrar to beat in the domain industry as of now or can your company register a domain name with N200?
Re: I Want To Register A Domain Name by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 04, 2015
iykepromotions:
so when an account is locked there's no solution to it. why can't you just promote your brand without spoiling another company's brand? for your info, godaddy is still the only registrar to beat in the domain industry as of now or can your company register a domain name with N200?
my brother , I don't know why some people behave the way they do. Spoiling peoples brand. Imagine condemning godaddy.com . I don't just know what to say when I saw that. That's why I didn't quote him
Re: I Want To Register A Domain Name by jaybossYBNL(m): 7:34pm On Feb 04, 2015
iykepromotions:
I don't own any domain company Pls I am talking from what happened to me, it's his choice I can't force him to use domainking. am out of here
Re: I Want To Register A Domain Name by cooljoe13: 4:56pm On Feb 06, 2015
jaybossYBNL:

Guy abeg. No spoil go daddy. Besides I can get a domain for anyone on godaddy for just 1k. Instead of normal 2k plus. Pm me for help

(1) (Reply)

Simple To Many But, Defficult For Me, Webmaster Help. / Any Wordpress User In Asaba / remodified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.