Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,128 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:00 AM

Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. - Travel (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. (49094 Views)

Winter Storm Jonas: 2016 United States Blizzard In Photos. / Why I Hate Winter. / Winter/Summer: Most Beautiful Towns, Villages, And Landscapes In The World. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 02, 2015
CFCfan:
Rejoice, for we are entering Spring.

It's kinda far in my eyes. We are entering Spring here around late March/early April. When does Spring start in US?
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 02, 2015
Amefrica:

It's kinda far in my eyes. We are entering Spring here around late March/early April. When does Spring start in US?
Starts in late March
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 02, 2015
CFCfan:

Starts in late March

Can't wait man. cheesy I'm just super-excited. cheesy
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 02, 2015
Amefrica:

Can't wait man. cheesy I'm just super-excited. cheesy
Tonto Dike will join you then cheesy
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 02, 2015
CFCfan:

Tonto Dike will join you then cheesy

I don't want her. angry I want Zainab tongue
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 12:48am On Mar 03, 2015
^^
My bad grin
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 12:50am On Mar 03, 2015
One could spend up to $150 (N32,250) on a date in a fancy restaurant here shocked cheesy
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 1:54am On Mar 03, 2015
CFCfan:
One could spend up to $150 (N32,250) on a date in a fancy restaurant here shocked cheesy

Haha tell me about it. My last date was around $100 grin When I first got here, I calculated every single dollar I spent to naira, at the end of the day I would end up buying nothing. grin
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 2:07am On Mar 03, 2015
My international relations class. This prof right here is Nigerian already, I made him develop interest in Nigerian politics, now he knows more than me grin

1 Like

Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 2:52am On Mar 03, 2015
Amefrica:

Haha tell me about it. My last date was around $100 grin When I first got here, I calculated every single dollar I spent to naira, at the end of the day I would end up buying nothing. grin
Lol. The same thing happened to me when so was a newbie. I'll think spending $7 on fast food is being wasteful grin
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 2:56am On Mar 03, 2015
But ladies here generally have high tastes. One of my classmates (the Asian lady in the pic) was saying that she and her boyfriend don't spend less than $200 on a date.
I was speechless cheesy
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 2:58am On Mar 03, 2015
Amefrica:
My international relations class. This prof right here is Nigerian already, I made him develop interest in Nigerian politics, now he knows more than me grin
So he knows about Tinubu and PEJ? Diaris God oh
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 3:18am On Mar 03, 2015
CFCfan:
But ladies here generally have high tastes. One of my classmates (the Asian lady in the pic) was saying that she and her boyfriend don't spend less than $200 on a date.
I was speechless cheesy

Haha Jesus Christ! grin
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 3:20am On Mar 03, 2015
CFCfan:

So he knows about Tinubu and PEJ? Diaris God oh

He knows more than you think grin He even knows Femi-Fani Kayode grin grin
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 3:22am On Mar 03, 2015
Amefrica:

He knows more than you think grin He even knows Femi-Fani Kayode grin grin
The grown man who openly brags about sleeping with Bianca
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 3:24am On Mar 03, 2015
CFCfan:

The grown man who openly brags about sleeping with Bianca

Yes haha grin Sometimes, I feel embarrassed and sad he knows more than he should have. cry
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 7:24am On Mar 03, 2015
Haaaaa,Lobatan!!! your prof already know those people?Including FFK,Hmmmmmn,the white man go dh shake bottom for 9ja politics
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by bayocanny: 11:26pm On Mar 04, 2015
Amefrica:
omo see digital classroom
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by bayocanny: 11:40pm On Mar 04, 2015
Amefrica:
The road that separates my street from school.
see as everything clean for their street over there, the road that separate my own street from my school, na mama alakara and mama oni boli plenty for the road side grin

1 Like

Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 12:33am On Mar 05, 2015
Dreamcome2ru:
Haaaaa,Lobatan!!! your prof already know those people?Including FFK,Hmmmmmn,the white man go dh shake bottom for 9ja politics

Haha cheesy grin
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 12:34am On Mar 05, 2015
bayocanny:

see as everything clean for their street over there, the road that separate my own street from my school, na mama alakara and mama oni boli plenty for the road side grin

Lol you're really funny grin
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by bayocanny: 10:24am On Mar 05, 2015
Oga ame, I think some people use to tell us that there's nothing like wire pole in western countries but when I take a look at one of da pics u upload I can see NEPA poles and wire ontop of it around your area overthere, isn't that funny? cheesy
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 05, 2015
bayocanny:
Oga ame, I think some people use to tell us that there's nothing like wire pole in western countries but when I take a look at one of da pics u upload I can see NEPA poles and wire ontop of it around your area overthere, isn't that funny? cheesy

LOL! Says who?
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 07, 2015
Ate Iyan (pounded yam) for the first time since I got here. All thanks to this Nigerian family who hosted me and a 'female' friend. wink The girl enjoyed this food eh cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 08, 2015
The sky over my school. kiss

Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 08, 2015
Amefrica:
Ate Iyan (pounded yam) for the first time since I got here. All thanks to this Nigerian family who hosted me and a 'female' friend. wink The girl enjoyed this food eh cheesy
looks sumptuous shocked
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 08, 2015
Amefrica:
I'll have some of that tongue
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 08, 2015
Jennimma:

looks sumptuous shocked

Haha I know right? cheesy
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 08, 2015
CFCfan:

I'll have some of that tongue

You should, it tasted so good and nice.
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 08, 2015
Amefrica:

Haha I know right? cheesy
You sure do smiley
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 08, 2015
Jennimma:

You sure do smiley

You need to have some haha. wink

1 Like

Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 08, 2015
Amefrica:

You need to have some haha. wink
With you right? Cos that would make it different since I eat it on a regular basis.. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Photos Of Some Borders Across The World / Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? / Items That Are Prohibited On Domestic Flights In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.