Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. - Travel (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. (47896 Views)

Winter Storm Jonas: 2016 United States Blizzard In Photos. / Why I Hate Winter. / Winter/Summer: Most Beautiful Towns, Villages, And Landscapes In The World. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 4:20am On Feb 04, 2016
VickyRotex:

Don't mind me, I don't really have any reason. cheesy

Awwww. That's true. cheesy Charlottetown!!! You wanna convince me with that grin but really I'll love to take a walk through historic downtown Charlottetown. cool

No plans for my summer yet, havent really decided where I wanna visit. So I'll think about this and see. smiley

Haha yeah, downtown Charlottetown is beautiful. Yeah, think about it and visit! Let me know when you come around, hopefully I'm around too because I might be going to Toronto for all summer. I heard Toronto girls are super hot, I just am not sure if they are hotter than PEI girls as they are jus lipsrsealed lipsrsealed But we will see sha! Seeing is believing!

1 Like

Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by VickyRotex(f): 4:54am On Feb 04, 2016
Amefrica:

Haha yeah, downtown Charlottetown is beautiful. Yeah, think about it and visit! Let me know when you come around, hopefully I'm around too because I might be going to Toronto for all summer. I heard Toronto girls are super hot, I just am not sure if they are hotter than PEI girls as they are jus lipsrsealed lipsrsealed But we will see sha! Seeing is believing!

lmao!! cheesy Chaiiii!!! cheesy Afi superhot na.

All thanks to winter.

Alot of hot girls to see during the summer, in their "true" colour. You should get a dark shade like this cool

I'm thinking of getting my own invisible glasses too. Mi ole wa ri ikuri. cheesy

Just kidding though.

Sure I'll definitely keep you posted. smiley
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 5:01am On Feb 04, 2016
VickyRotex:

lmao!! cheesy Chaiiii!!! cheesy Afi superhot na.

All thanks to winter.

Alot of hot girls to see during the summer, in their "true" colour. You should get a dark shade like this cool

I'm thinking of getting my own invisible glasses too. Mi ole wa ri ikuri. cheesy

Just kidding though.

Sure I'll definitely keep you posted. smiley

Haha yeah! Winter has made everyone wearing more and going out less (sorry Drake) grin grin But when summer comes ghen ghen you'll be seeing things, everyone will be wearing less and going out more. grin grin Summer here last year actually peaked 42 degrees, I thought I was being boiled/fried on all these Iya Alakara pan. grin grin

What baffles me is 42 degrees was a normal everyday thing to me when I was in Nigeria. I don't even know how I'm gonna cope if I go home this year. embarassed cry

1 Like

Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by VickyRotex(f): 5:20am On Feb 04, 2016
Amefrica:

Haha yeah! Winter has made everyone wearing more and going out less (sorry Drake) grin grin But when summer comes ghen ghen you'll be seeing things, everyone will be wearing less and going out more. grin grin Summer here last year actually peaked 42 degrees, I thought I was being boiled/fried on all these Iya Alakara pan. grin grin

What baffles me is 42 degrees was a normal everyday thing to me when I was in Nigeria. I don't even know how I'm gonna cope if I go home this year. embarassed cry

cheesy cheesy hahahahahaha

That's what my friends here told me aswel, "seeing things" cheesy

Iya Alakara pan ati Baking oven cry

I learnt the temperature can be so severe aswel. Damn! 42 degrees, that's too much and scary. I experienced that in Naija though.

But, I learnt the one here is different, that it gets hotter here cos of humidity or something like that. embarassed

lols. You going to Naija this year? Are you scared of the heat in Naija or what? grin
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 5:30am On Feb 04, 2016
VickyRotex:

cheesy cheesy hahahahahaha

That's what my friends here told me aswel, "seeing things" cheesy

Iya Alakara pan ati Baking oven cry

I learnt the temperature can be so severe aswel. Damn! 42 degrees, that's too much and scary. I experienced that in Naija though.

But, I learnt the one here is different, that it gets hotter here cos of humidity or something like that. embarassed

lols. You going to Naija this year? Are you scared of the heat in Naija or what? grin

Yeah, it gets hotter because the amount of water in the air is really low. But the heat is definitely nothing compared to Nigeria's grin grin

I might go home this year, haven't gone since I arrived in Canada. Trust me I miss all the craziness, the food, etc no place like home mami! But the heat is scaring the Canadian maple syrup outta me grin
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by VickyRotex(f): 5:47am On Feb 04, 2016
Amefrica:

Yeah, it gets hotter because the amount of water in the air is really low. But the heat is definitely nothing compared to Nigeria's grin grin

I might go home this year, haven't gone since I arrived in Canada. Trust me I miss all the craziness, the food, etc no place like home mami! But the heat is scaring the Canadian maple syrup outta me grin

lols. Twale for Naija heat niyen grin

Awwwww. I can imagine. No place like home. embarassed

Since 2014. You try!

But I think if you go around July/August, the weather is better and cooler that period, cos of the frequent rain.

All the same, dont be scared of going home cos of the heat, cheesy you'll be fine. grin
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 5:49am On Feb 04, 2016
VickyRotex:

lols. Twale for Naija heat niyen grin

Awwwww. I can imagine. No place like home. embarassed

Since 2014. You try!

But I think if you go around July/August, the weather is better and cooler that period, cos of the frequent rain.

All the same, dont be scared of going home cos of the heat, cheesy you'll be fine. grin

Yeah haha! There is God, I will survive. I still have the Nigerian blood running in my veins grin

1 Like

Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by VickyRotex(f): 5:54am On Feb 04, 2016
Amefrica:

Yeah haha! There is God, I will survive. I still have the Nigerian blood running in my veins grin

"Exactement"! cheesy

Sure! smiley
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 5:56am On Feb 04, 2016
VickyRotex:

"Exactement"! cheesy

Sure! smiley

My regards to all Quebecers! Have fun, and enjoy the winter while it lasts. Also make sure you do something fun during summer. The whole summer thing is less than 3 months before diving into cold again! See ya! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by VickyRotex(f): 6:03am On Feb 04, 2016
Amefrica:

My regards to all Quebecers! Have fun, and enjoy the winter while it lasts. Also make sure you do something fun during summer. The whole summer thing is less than 3 months before diving into cold again! See ya! cheesy cheesy

Will do. Regards to all "Charlottetowners" too smiley

lols. cheesy Yea, I'll try to make it count and worth the while.

Thanks and you too!

Cheers! smiley

1 Like

Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Talk2MegaBoss(m): 7:38am On Feb 04, 2016
Amefrica:
The winter season has started since November last year and it gets worse everyday. I will be uploading the pictures, and sure will be updating the thread.

Keep following. cheesy

This was November, and it hasn't really been snowing then. It's my house, beautiful isn't it? grin Wait till you see when real snow disfigure am.

We've been hovering around -20 to -37 degrees celsius (plus windchill) since December. embarassed embarassed cry

Bro I just saw this your thread at the right time. I have been making enquire about PE because I am planning to come there.
I have an LLB in Law but when I wrote my waec there was nothing like scratch card as I saw its necessary to have one when applying. Another thing is that I never did the IELT or Tofl but I saw an alternative that one can apply for EAP course before proceeding.
Please can you help me with more information about the best way I can get admitted into PE because I have all the requirements for visa application but haven't gotten an admission yet.

Please this is very urgent.
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by bayocanny: 11:11am On Feb 04, 2016
Amefrica:

Haha baba mi! What's going on now? Have you gotten a way to do that stuff you told me about?
Everything is fine here, not yet bro still looking for a way out.....I will get it done this week by the grace of God and I will let you know once its done
Hope canada cold is treating you well.....lol
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 04, 2016
bayocanny:

Everything is fine here, not yet bro still looking for a way out.....I will get it done this week by the grace of God and I will let you know once its done
Hope canada cold is treating you well.....lol

Okay bro! Keep me posted. Send me a message if you are unable to get it done this week!
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 04, 2016
Talk2MegaBoss:

Bro I just saw this your thread at the right time. I have been making enquire about PE because I am planning to come there.
I have an LLB in Law but when I wrote my waec there was nothing like scratch card as I saw its necessary to have one when applying. Another thing is that I never did the IELT or Tofl but I saw an alternative that one can apply for EAP course before proceeding.
Please can you help me with more information about the best way I can get admitted into PE because I have all the requirements for visa application but haven't gotten an admission yet.

Please this is very urgent.

You already have a degree in Law? What are you coming to study or is your inquiry about the Skilled Worker Program?
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Talk2MegaBoss(m): 12:45pm On Feb 05, 2016
Amefrica:

You already have a degree in Law? What are you coming to study or is your inquiry about the Skilled Worker Program?

Yes I need to know how to get visa for a skilled work program please
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 05, 2016
Talk2MegaBoss:

Yes I need to know how to get visa for a skilled work program please

I'm so sorry bro, I'm actually a layman in that regard.
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Talk2MegaBoss(m): 7:12pm On Feb 05, 2016
Amefrica:

I'm so sorry bro, I'm actually a layman in that regard.

Aiit bro, thanks for your honesty and trust me I will Holla at you when I arrive ok
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 05, 2016
Talk2MegaBoss:

Aiit bro, thanks for your honesty and trust me I will Holla at you when I arrive ok

Yes, do that please. See ya around! smiley
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by bayocanny: 10:22pm On Feb 05, 2016
Amefrica:

Okay bro! Keep me posted. Send me a message if you are unable to get it done this week!
Bro am unable to get it done, seems naija banks are crook.....abeg kindly send me your digits or pin so as to know what's up
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Explorers(m): 5:16pm On Nov 20, 2016
Amefrica
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by ttmacoy: 12:37am On Nov 21, 2016
He just disappeared. What happened to him?

Explorers:
Amefrica
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by atiteb4: 8:48pm On Nov 21, 2016

Charlottetown, PE.
....bro can i pls have ur bbm pin or whatsapp contact? i wanna discuss some serious stuffs with u regarding canada.
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Amefricaa(m): 7:02am On Nov 24, 2016
Explorers:
Amefrica

Boss mi! How far na? Longest time oo. grin
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Amefricaa(m): 7:03am On Nov 24, 2016
ttmacoy:
He just disappeared. What happened to him?

Baba, I dey kampe oo. smiley

1 Like

Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by ttmacoy: 7:35am On Nov 24, 2016
Nice one man, hope you're having fun and making progress with your studies?

Amefricaa:

Baba, I dey kampe oo. smiley
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Amefricaa(m): 5:41pm On Nov 24, 2016
ttmacoy:
Nice one man, hope you're having fun and making progress with your studies?

Yes oo boss. Everything going just fine smiley
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Explorers(m): 9:46am On Nov 26, 2016
Amefricaa:

Yea, how far na?

Wetin happen?
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by DAVECENA(m): 6:12pm On Nov 26, 2016
Amefricaa:

Yes oo boss. Everything going just fine smiley
I've been following your thread.......keep it up Man!
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Amefricaa(m): 7:14pm On Nov 26, 2016
DAVECENA:

I've been following your thread.......keep it up Man!

Thanks fam! smiley
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Amefricaa(m): 7:15pm On Nov 26, 2016
Explorers:

Yea, how far na?

Wetin happen?

I just took a break o bro, NL was too distracting for me noni.
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Teeboy22(m): 5:50am On Nov 27, 2016
Amefricaa:

Baba,aw u dey oo.....

I don find u tire for here,fb,YouTube ,I no see you...

Wetin. Happen baba,

Kilode... grin
Anyway, what's good oh..aw dat way
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Frostbaby: 4:41pm On Dec 01, 2016
Please, any idea about yellow card (polio vaccination) being requested for in lagos before boarding. A frd of mine said he was asked, although he was travelling to Australia. Is that applicable to Canada as well? I tot the medicals should cover for all.
Urgent please........ Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Teenage Boy Packaged Into A Suitcase, To Be Smuggled Into Spain (Photos) / Why Nigeria Is Better Than The US - US-Based Nigerian Gives Reasons / 20 English Words To Avoid When In Other Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.