Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Pls Nairalanders I Need Advice Concerning My Gf - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Nairalanders I Need Advice Concerning My Gf (1940 Views)

See What I Saw As My Gf Dp On Whatsapp (picture Added) / I'm 15, My GF Is 13, We Did It But She Didn't Bleed, Why? / Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Nairalanders I Need Advice Concerning My Gf by niyi16(m): 7:45pm On Feb 03, 2015
I met her sometimes in march,2013.. am in my early 30's while she's in her early 20's...the relationship started in a lovely manner,she introduced me to her mum,I loved her some much,we had dated now for 2yrs but no sex coz she's a virgin...we hardly see,but for the short time we've met she's always afraid to have sex with me which I reasoned with her.....the funny part now is....I called her one day and I noticed she isn't responding well I asked her what is wrong she told me it is a personal issue....the same thing repeated itself last month,I called her several times she didn't pick it,I called her the following day very early she later picked it and asked her what is wrong she said the same thing,"It's a personal issue"...pls I need your advice what is really wrong?..I met her sometimes in march,2013.. am in my early 30's while she's in her early 20's...the relationship started in a lovely manner,she introduced me to her mum,I loved her some much,we had dated now for 2yrs but no sex coz she's a virgin...we hardly see,but for the short time we've met she's always afraid to have sex with me which I reasoned with her.....the funny part now is....I called her one day and I noticed she isn't responding well I asked her what is wrong she told me it is a personal issue....the same thing repeated itself last month,I called her several times she didn't pick it,I called her the following day very early she later picked it and asked her what is wrong she said the same thing,"It's a personal issue"...pls I need your advice what is really wrong?..I met her sometimes in march,2013.. am in my early 30's while she's in her early 20's...the relationship started in a lovely manner,she introduced me to her mum,I loved her some much,we had dated now for 2yrs but no sex coz she's a virgin...we hardly see,but for the short time we've met she's always afraid to have sex with me which I reasoned with her.....the funny part now is....I called her one day and I noticed she isn't responding well I asked her what is wrong she told me it is a personal issue....the same thing repeated itself last month,I called her several times she didn't pick it,I called her the following day very early she later picked it and asked her what is wrong she said the same thing,"It's a personal issue"...pls I need your advice what is really wrong?..
Re: Pls Nairalanders I Need Advice Concerning My Gf by delugadou(m): 8:05pm On Feb 03, 2015
Its personal matter

2 Likes

Re: Pls Nairalanders I Need Advice Concerning My Gf by StPete: 8:40pm On Feb 03, 2015
How are we supposed to know na? OP are u afraid to ask her?

How can u be 30+ and still cannot find out any reason why ur girl is acting the way she is? If u don't know, ask her and stop asking people who don't even know her

1 Like

Re: Pls Nairalanders I Need Advice Concerning My Gf by pasqal09: 9:32pm On Feb 03, 2015
How do you expect us to know what happening in your GF's head?

2 Likes

Re: Pls Nairalanders I Need Advice Concerning My Gf by Enegod(m): 10:01pm On Feb 03, 2015
niyi16:
I met her sometimes in march,2013.. am in my early 30's while she's in her early 20's...the relationship started in a lovely manner,she introduced me to her mum,I loved her some much,we had dated now for 2yrs but no sex coz she's a virgin...we hardly see,but for the short time we've met she's always afraid to have sex with me which I reasoned with her.....the funny part now is....I called her one day and I noticed she isn't responding well I asked her what is wrong she told me it is a personal issue....the same thing repeated itself last month,I called her several times she didn't pick it,I called her the following day very early she later picked it and asked her what is wrong she said the same thing,"It's a personal issue"...pls I need your advice what is really wrong?..I met her sometimes in march,2013.. am in my early 30's while she's in her early 20's...the relationship started in a lovely manner,she introduced me to her mum,I loved her some much,we had dated now for 2yrs but no sex coz she's a virgin...we hardly see,but for the short time we've met she's always afraid to have sex with me which I reasoned with her.....the funny part now is....I called her one day and I noticed she isn't responding well I asked her what is wrong she told me it is a personal issue....the same thing repeated itself last month,I called her several times she didn't pick it,I called her the following day very early she later picked it and asked her what is wrong she said the same thing,"It's a personal issue"...pls I need your advice what is really wrong?..I met her sometimes in march,2013.. am in my early 30's while she's in her early 20's...the relationship started in a lovely manner,she introduced me to her mum,I loved her some much,we had dated now for 2yrs but no sex coz she's a virgin...we hardly see,but for the short time we've met she's always afraid to have sex with me which I reasoned with her.....the funny part now is....I called her one day and I noticed she isn't responding well I asked her what is wrong she told me it is a personal issue....the same thing repeated itself last month,I called her several times she didn't pick it,I called her the following day very early she later picked it and asked her what is wrong she said the same thing,"It's a personal issue"...pls I need your advice what is really wrong?..
she is waiting for Mr. Perfect prince charming that will sweep her off her feet.... You're just her backup plan incase... undecided

1 Like

Re: Pls Nairalanders I Need Advice Concerning My Gf by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 03, 2015
I don't know either. come on how would I know ?

personal issue could be anything.

just prepare yourself for some bad news!!! that I know

1 Like

Re: Pls Nairalanders I Need Advice Concerning My Gf by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 03, 2015
Dating a girl for two years I think you guys should have developed some level of trust and openness... A phone call won't convince her enough to open up to you.. Meet her one on one
Re: Pls Nairalanders I Need Advice Concerning My Gf by marshalcarter: 10:29pm On Feb 03, 2015
Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehgrin

Personal issue
Re: Pls Nairalanders I Need Advice Concerning My Gf by Beennkumar(m): 10:36pm On Feb 03, 2015
It's a personal issue, not a Nairaland issue. Ask her, not us.

1 Like

Re: Pls Nairalanders I Need Advice Concerning My Gf by tope24(m): 11:00pm On Feb 03, 2015
Op wan turn everybody for here to prophet ni sha. She no tell you wetin the personal issue, so na we wey no even the babe at all go come know. Anybody on here who operates the gift of Word of knowledge should pls help the OP out!!!!!
Re: Pls Nairalanders I Need Advice Concerning My Gf by Sanchez01: 11:59pm On Feb 03, 2015
klassiquette:
Dating a girl for two years I think you guys should have developed some level of trust and openness... A phone call won't convince her enough to open up to you.. Meet her one on one
I beg to disagree. Two years is a really long time, if we're to look at it from the angle of present trend in dating and maintaining relationships.

OP, I see no reason for a 'personal issue' when it's affecting one's relationship. That is no longer personal. From your post, I'm guessing she's an introvert and if I'm right in any way, then you would need to push her very hard to open up because she looks like she's willing to keep it to herself, if I'm to go by your post. But whatever it is, I'd also recommend, like someone stated above, that you should brace yourself because the news may not be all that pleasing to the ears.

1 Like

Re: Pls Nairalanders I Need Advice Concerning My Gf by Nobody: 12:01am On Feb 04, 2015
Sanchez01:

I beg to disagree. Two years is a really long time, if we're to look at it from the angle of present trend in dating and maintaining relationships.

OP, I see no reason for a 'personal issue' when it's affecting one's relationship. That is no longer personal. From your post, I'm guessing she's an introvert and if I'm right in any way, then you would need to push her very hard to open up because she looks like she's willing to keep it to herself, if I'm to go by your post. But whatever it is, I'd also recommend, like someone stated above, that you should brace yourself because the news may not be all that pleasing to the ears.
Nice one but you should know that even an introvert needs to trust you before she opens
Re: Pls Nairalanders I Need Advice Concerning My Gf by Sanchez01: 12:12am On Feb 04, 2015
klassiquette:

Nice one but you should know that even an introvert needs to trust you before she opens
Bae, two years is enough to deal with trust issues, save if the OP has messed up before. Ladies trust faster except for a few who have had bitter experiences in the hands of cheats. Two years is a long time to trust in a relationship; so I believe though.
Re: Pls Nairalanders I Need Advice Concerning My Gf by Nobody: 12:13am On Feb 04, 2015
Sanchez01:

Bae, two years is enough to deal with trust issues, save if the OP has messed up before. Ladies trust faster except for a few who have had bitter experiences in the hands of cheats. Two years is a long time to trust in a relationship; so I believe though.
Alright... Nice one
Re: Pls Nairalanders I Need Advice Concerning My Gf by Nobody: 12:18am On Feb 04, 2015
niyi16:
I met her sometimes sometime in march,2013.. am in my early 30's while she's in her early 20's...the relationship started in a lovely manner,she introduced me to her mum,I loved her some much,we had dated now for 2yrs but no sex coz she's a virgin...we hardly see,but for the short time we've met she's always afraid to have sex with me which I reasoned with her.....the funny part now is....I called her one day and I noticed she isn't responding well I asked her what is wrong she told me it is a personal issue....the same thing repeated itself last month,I called her several times she didn't pick it,I called her the following day very early she later picked it and asked her what is wrong she said the same thing,"It's a personal issue"...pls I need your advice what is really wrong?..I met her sometimes in march,2013.. am in my early 30's while she's in her early 20's...the relationship started in a lovely manner,she introduced me to her mum,I loved her some much,we had dated now for 2yrs but no sex coz she's a virgin...we hardly see,but for the short time we've met she's always afraid to have sex with me which I reasoned with her.....the funny part now is....I called her one day and I noticed she isn't responding well I asked her what is wrong she told me it is a personal issue....the same thing repeated itself last month,I called her several times she didn't pick it,I called her the following day very early she later picked it and asked her what is wrong she said the same thing,"It's a personal issue"...pls I need your advice what is really wrong?..I met her sometimes in march,2013.. am in my early 30's while she's in her early 20's...the relationship started in a lovely manner,she introduced me to her mum,I loved her some much,we had dated now for 2yrs but no sex coz she's a virgin...we hardly see,but for the short time we've met she's always afraid to have sex with me which I reasoned with her.....the funny part now is....I called her one day and I noticed she isn't responding well I asked her what is wrong she told me it is a personal issue....the same thing repeated itself last month,I called her several times she didn't pick it,I called her the following day very early she later picked it and asked her what is wrong she said the same thing,"It's a personal issue"...pls I need your advice what is really wrong?..
Re: Pls Nairalanders I Need Advice Concerning My Gf by Nobody: 12:25am On Feb 04, 2015
niyi16:

2 years & no sex & why triple pasted ¿
Re: Pls Nairalanders I Need Advice Concerning My Gf by Nobody: 3:28am On Feb 04, 2015
2 years n no sex? hmmmm...I think the personal owner of the puzzy has created issues with the hy...men hence the reply, "It's a personal issue"

2 Likes

Re: Pls Nairalanders I Need Advice Concerning My Gf by niyi16(m): 7:20am On Feb 04, 2015
Prixus:
2 years n no sex? hmmmm...I think the personal owner of the puzzy has created issues with the hy...men hence the reply, "It's a personal issue"
what does that mean
Re: Pls Nairalanders I Need Advice Concerning My Gf by niyi16(m): 7:21am On Feb 04, 2015
Prixus:
what does that mean..am I on a long thing?
Re: Pls Nairalanders I Need Advice Concerning My Gf by niyi16(m): 7:26am On Feb 04, 2015
klassiquette:
ok thanks I'll do that
Re: Pls Nairalanders I Need Advice Concerning My Gf by Trending(m): 8:09am On Feb 04, 2015
op she said I shouldn't tell u cos its a personal issue
Re: Pls Nairalanders I Need Advice Concerning My Gf by Chidonc(m): 8:24am On Feb 04, 2015
Op 4 him mind b like, hope say dat punany wey I dey save 4 wedding night person never chop am oh, I don die

1 Like

Re: Pls Nairalanders I Need Advice Concerning My Gf by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 04, 2015
Op by now u suppose to know the behaviour of ladies nah.

She said it's personal issue. If u are interested in her issue, meet her one on one to discuss.

From your story, I don't think anybody can understand what's wrong with ur babe.
Re: Pls Nairalanders I Need Advice Concerning My Gf by cutieberie1(f): 8:54am On Feb 04, 2015
op how do u expect us to know when its a personal issue....
Re: Pls Nairalanders I Need Advice Concerning My Gf by niyi16(m): 11:14am On Feb 04, 2015
Sanchez01:

haven't done anything wrong I always treat her as if she's my sister
Re: Pls Nairalanders I Need Advice Concerning My Gf by niyi16(m): 11:15am On Feb 04, 2015
Trending:
op she said I shouldn't tell u cos its a personal issue
it's not funny
Re: Pls Nairalanders I Need Advice Concerning My Gf by niyi16(m): 11:17am On Feb 04, 2015
Chidonc:
Op 4 him mind b like, hope say dat punany wey I dey save 4 wedding night person never chop am oh, I don die
hmnnn...that means am in a hot soup
Re: Pls Nairalanders I Need Advice Concerning My Gf by Sanchez01: 11:23am On Feb 04, 2015
niyi16:
haven't done anything wrong I always treat her as if she's my sister
OP, please brace yourself and try to create time to meet with her face to face. If she opens up, fine. If she doesn't then just let it be but DO NOT place you hopes on the relationship. The concept of the word 'personal' should be brought to the bearest minimum, if not totally shoved aside.
Re: Pls Nairalanders I Need Advice Concerning My Gf by Oahray: 12:20pm On Feb 04, 2015
And 'personal issue' is trending grin
Re: Pls Nairalanders I Need Advice Concerning My Gf by eckersley: 2:53am On Feb 06, 2015
klassiquette:
And she needs an eternity to open up [no pun intended], right?
Most times, when folks [esp ladies] hv done some sleek 'sh1t',
it's bkms 'personal'

Move on OP n let her be
If she k nt be trust n be trusted after 2 full blown yrs
Mehn, ......
Besides, u r nt getting any younger.

Imagine ursf a 40 something yrs old man on sch run for ur 1st kid

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Lies Of A Mother / Where Is Rollar / 4 Most Famous Love Stories In History And Literature

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.