Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,545 members, 7,819,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

President Jonathan Looks Very Dapper In This Suit (photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Looks Very Dapper In This Suit (photo) (38039 Views)

Patience Jonathan Looks Good In New Photos / Patience Jonathan Looks Good In New Photos / Aliyu Giwa, Nigerian Policeman Dapper Than Some Musicians (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Looks Very Dapper In This Suit (photo) by Ephemmm: 7:43am On Feb 04, 2015
Are you referring to this old rockety typewriter manufactured since the day of Mango Park?

Re: President Jonathan Looks Very Dapper In This Suit (photo) by ekeneidiagbor: 7:47am On Feb 04, 2015
buygala:
he is look good inside the suit..... the same way he will look gooder inside kirikiri when GMB and his 150 cows are take over Aso Rock cum May 29 2015

embarassed

A'int no way a man who speaks the way speak is gonna rule me... God forbid!!
Re: President Jonathan Looks Very Dapper In This Suit (photo) by rottenegg: 7:47am On Feb 04, 2015
uyplus:
$49 billion, $20 billion, $10.8 billon (from NNPC), N1.7 trillion (Illegal Subsidy payments), N21 billion (illegal donation), N10 billion (Allison's illegal flights), $49 billion per yr, N4bn presidential feeding, N10bn presidential air fleet maintanance,South Africa arm procurement scam deal, where the Nigerian's involved where not mentioned but the Israeli's name was mentioned, $13m patience jonathan money laundering case, overbudgeted N119bn for 2nd Niger bridge as against a replica constructed for N29bn by the Lagos state government, N968bn security budget, yet Boko haram has been maiming people, ransacking communities and having the numbers of IDPs rise geometrically, N35.4m to feed Aso rock lion's, N20bn pension scam, Immigration job scam, yet the culprit minister involved is still serving and enjoying his loot from the scam recruitment exercise, pardoning of convicted criminals like Bode george and Alameyhsia, Tompolo buying warships in an insane clime like Nigeria, asides the billions of Naira lost to oil bunkering. Just name all the scams and misappropriation of funds under this government, you will weep for Nigeria. They steal in billions of Naira. I wonder how a youth like me, who has an unborn gneration, will comfortably thumbprint for the PDP and jeopardize the future of the unborn all because of bias and false PDP propaganda. Vote for change. After 6years with high revenue, nothing was achieved. How will something be achieved in 4years with less cash inflow?

GEJ should declare his assets to Nigerians and the world at large, so we can all see how lucrative politics in Nigeria has been. GEJ is a scam, and I dare anybody with superior logic to enlighten my ignorance that this present administration isn't a hoax.

The earlier we drop the bias about ethnicity, religion, age to focus on demand for quality leadership from a selfless leader, the better. If people don't see that this administration has failed woefully, and there's a need to tey some other leader, then we will continue to wallow in abject poverty in this country. Poverty level in Nigeria has risen from 54% to 71%, youth unemployment from 9% to 50%, recurrent expenditure from 62% to 86%, national debt from $26bn to $70bn, whilst GDP growth has dropped from 11% to 6%, and excess crude account has dropped from $20bn to $2bn.

Everything is wrong with Nigeria. Just everything is going wrong. Lets be wise and vote rightly without bias!!!

So, because you wrote your comment in good english and included some fake statistics from Soludo you think you can come to this forum and indirectly campaign...... with bias!
Talk is cheap.

Do the talking with your PVC!

See you at the polling booth.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Looks Very Dapper In This Suit (photo) by Alayo26: 7:49am On Feb 04, 2015
Faibuhari:
Gej will win darling.
For ur dream abi?
Re: President Jonathan Looks Very Dapper In This Suit (photo) by killuminati(m): 7:52am On Feb 04, 2015
Meehn no offense, he looks so dumb.. Who said he looks smart?
Re: President Jonathan Looks Very Dapper In This Suit (photo) by knightsTempler: 8:02am On Feb 04, 2015

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Looks Very Dapper In This Suit (photo) by Krisgift(f): 8:03am On Feb 04, 2015
Ikengawo:

EE EST KWORRAPT!

lwkmd...GMB now speaks french??
Re: President Jonathan Looks Very Dapper In This Suit (photo) by Akinrogun(m): 8:23am On Feb 04, 2015
.......desperation.

Re: President Jonathan Looks Very Dapper In This Suit (photo) by haywire1: 8:24am On Feb 04, 2015
Our cute incoming president

Re: President Jonathan Looks Very Dapper In This Suit (photo) by deebrain(m): 8:28am On Feb 04, 2015
The president has always been sweet on suits and personality.

He is only below average when it comes to ruling the country-thus the need for another better than him to take his place.
Re: President Jonathan Looks Very Dapper In This Suit (photo) by AlphaDibia(m): 8:31am On Feb 04, 2015
I knight thee.. Sir empty suit. shocked shocked
Re: President Jonathan Looks Very Dapper In This Suit (photo) by purpinkx(m): 8:42am On Feb 04, 2015
He looks like a job seeker !
And I like it
Re: President Jonathan Looks Very Dapper In This Suit (photo) by buchichukwu69: 8:45am On Feb 04, 2015
FAKE DRESSING

Re: President Jonathan Looks Very Dapper In This Suit (photo) by Pataki: 8:51am On Feb 04, 2015
All the agbadas he has been wearing across different States in Nigeria, has that masked the utter idiocy of our President?

You can dress a pig in the finest of suits, but once it sees the mud, it has found its best comfort zone.

Dress Jonathan in the best of suits, he still rolls in utter idiocy and gobsmacking cluelessness.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Looks Very Dapper In This Suit (photo) by Missonas(f): 8:58am On Feb 04, 2015
theorbiters:
He nailed it

Unlike one other guy that looks like Agwagwa grin
Re: President Jonathan Looks Very Dapper In This Suit (photo) by CJ310(m): 9:00am On Feb 04, 2015
Dapper kor diaper ni. Hope you wear a nice suit when you're being kicked out of aso rock, you and your illiterate better half.
Re: President Jonathan Looks Very Dapper In This Suit (photo) by danielicon(m): 9:00am On Feb 04, 2015
theorbiters:
He nailed it

Unlike one other guy that looks like what I don't understand.

I no call anybody's name o
may I help u? abi na that Sai Wetin?
Re: President Jonathan Looks Very Dapper In This Suit (photo) by danielicon(m): 9:02am On Feb 04, 2015
haywire1:
Our cute incoming president
clueless fellow... I pray God opens ur eyes
Re: President Jonathan Looks Very Dapper In This Suit (photo) by goldenvicky(f): 9:04am On Feb 04, 2015
Abeg make february cum make dis politics nonsense stop for nairaland.oww,hw I wish anoda party will win apart frm pdp nd apc,will dat Nigeria will be safe
Re: President Jonathan Looks Very Dapper In This Suit (photo) by nwaanambra1(m): 9:04am On Feb 04, 2015
theorbiters:
He nailed it

Unlike one other guy that looks like what I don't understand.

I no call anybody's name o

Psychological research has proved beyond reasonable doubt that when the head is bent at an angle with the eyes looking towards the side of the angular slant of the head, is a body language indicating "CLUELESSNESS" OR MENTALLY DERANGED! cheesy cheesy

IN A CIVILIZED SOCIETY SUCH A PERSON WILL BE SCHEDULE FOR PSYCHOLOGICAL ANALYSIS BEFORE HE/SHE HURTS HIM/HERSELF OR OTHERS!

EVEN YOU LOOKING AT THE PHOTO DID YOU NOT NOTICE THAT THERE IS SOMETHING ODD ABOUT THE PHOTO? grin grin

WELL I GUESS ALL THE POSTER HAILING THE PIX AS "DAPPER" OR "COOL" ARE ACTUALLY AS CLUELESS or MENTALLY DERANGED AS THE MAN IN THE PIX! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: President Jonathan Looks Very Dapper In This Suit (photo) by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 04, 2015
Collynzo419:
No matter how much they try to repackage Jonathan, there is nothing they can do about the perpetual cluelessness his face portrays every time.

He should have used the last 4 years to demonstrate his skills as an effective leader.

Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh....

bro, did he really say that?
Re: President Jonathan Looks Very Dapper In This Suit (photo) by chrislong(m): 9:07am On Feb 04, 2015
buygala:
he is look good inside the suit..... the same way he will look gooder inside kirikiri when GMB and his 150 cows are take over Aso Rock cum May 29 2015

embarassed

Your English needs to be jailed first
Re: President Jonathan Looks Very Dapper In This Suit (photo) by nwaanambra1(m): 9:08am On Feb 04, 2015
chrisbaba1:

bro, did he really say that?

YES HE DID! WHEN HE WAS CAMPAIGNING IN ENUGU! cheesy cheesy

GOODLUCK IS A F. U. C. K. T. A. R. D! I SWEAR! grin grin
Re: President Jonathan Looks Very Dapper In This Suit (photo) by mizhanny(f): 9:10am On Feb 04, 2015
buygala:

embarassed
lmao, true talk
Re: President Jonathan Looks Very Dapper In This Suit (photo) by Dewze(m): 9:32am On Feb 04, 2015
DjHypno:
Animal dey wear suit ooo, Animal dey wear agbada.... Baba Fela said so, no be me. grin

And he said this about Buhari himself.
Re: President Jonathan Looks Very Dapper In This Suit (photo) by theorbiters: 9:36am On Feb 04, 2015
nwaanambra1:

Psychological research has proved beyond reasonable doubt that when the head is bent at an angle with the eyes looking towards the side of the angular slant of the head, is a body language indicating "CLUELESSNESS" OR MENTALLY DERANGED! cheesy cheesy

IN A CIVILIZED SOCIETY SUCH A PERSON WILL BE SCHEDULE FOR PSYCHOLOGICAL ANALYSIS BEFORE HE/SHE HURTS HIM/HERSELF OR OTHERS!

EVEN YOU LOOKING AT THE PHOTO DID YOU NOT NOTICE THAT THERE IS SOMETHING ODD ABOUT THE PHOTO? grin grin

WELL I GUESS ALL THE POSTER HAILING THE PIX AS "DAPPER" OR "COOL" ARE ACTUALLY AS CLUELESS or MENTALLY DERANGED AS THE MAN IN THE PIX! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

What's clueless about this pix now? Nigerians and this hate mentality.
Or is it the other guy that was confused about his certificate whereabouts that is sane?
Nigerians are just gullible to anything because it suits them.
Re: President Jonathan Looks Very Dapper In This Suit (photo) by Viccisimua: 9:36am On Feb 04, 2015
Dumb post and comments undecided it's not about looks but 'LEADERSHIP'. I weep 4 Nigeria.

lalasticlala:
The President looks different in suit.. .. .

President Jonathan @Abuja airport en route Ougadougou

Can you describe his appearance in one word?

https://mobile.twitter.com/doyinokupe/media/grid?idx=5
Re: President Jonathan Looks Very Dapper In This Suit (photo) by theorbiters: 9:37am On Feb 04, 2015
danielicon:
may I help u? abi na that Sai Wetin?
Bros, u fit help me o. The name dey heavy me for mouth
Re: President Jonathan Looks Very Dapper In This Suit (photo) by theorbiters: 9:39am On Feb 04, 2015
[quote author=Missonas post=30412292][/quote]
grin ma'am my hand no dey o.
Re: President Jonathan Looks Very Dapper In This Suit (photo) by mamajohn(f): 9:42am On Feb 04, 2015
Honestly he look cute, however the symptoms of cluelessness are still there!
Re: President Jonathan Looks Very Dapper In This Suit (photo) by Missonas(f): 9:45am On Feb 04, 2015
grin U dey fear dem deir rantings no pass here o
theorbiters:

grin ma'am my hand no dey o.
Re: President Jonathan Looks Very Dapper In This Suit (photo) by nwaanambra1(m): 9:52am On Feb 04, 2015
theorbiters:

What's clueless about this pix now? Nigerians and this hate mentality.
Or is it the other guy that was confused about his certificate whereabouts that is sane?
Nigerians are just gullible to anything because it suits them.

ITS NOT MEANT FOR SUCH LIKE YOU TO UNDERSTAND CAUSE YOU ARE ALSO CLUELESS OR MOST PROBABLY A PSYCHO CASE! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. / Lockdown: Governor Ugwuanyi Defies Night Rain To Enforce Curfew (Photos) / Ogbaru Anambra Drags Julius Berger To Court Over 2nd Niger Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.