Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

President Jonathan Looks Very Dapper In This Suit (photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Looks Very Dapper In This Suit (photo) (38038 Views)

Patience Jonathan Looks Good In New Photos / Patience Jonathan Looks Good In New Photos / Aliyu Giwa, Nigerian Policeman Dapper Than Some Musicians (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Looks Very Dapper In This Suit (photo) by LadyAmaka(f): 9:57am On Feb 04, 2015
sincerenigerian:
The picture was taken when the clown of a president went to Burkina Faso to interfere in their affairs during the coup plot that happened three months ago while Boko Haram was killing our fellow citizens.

Children will rise up in your old age to refer to you as clown you disrespectful, mannerless son of a failed vagabond
Re: President Jonathan Looks Very Dapper In This Suit (photo) by pheliciti: 10:02am On Feb 04, 2015
The suit is nice and fits but the tie colour is not sober enough. More importantly, the length of the tie should be up to the belt buckle, except if he's imitating poorly dressed Nollywood actors.
Re: President Jonathan Looks Very Dapper In This Suit (photo) by Sajio(m): 10:15am On Feb 04, 2015
sincerenigerian:
The picture was taken when the clown of a president went to Burkina Faso to interfere in their affairs during the coup plot that happened three months ago while Boko Haram was killing our fellow citizens.
... did I hear u call our president a clown?? Smh for U.
Re: President Jonathan Looks Very Dapper In This Suit (photo) by InglishTeechar(m): 10:55am On Feb 04, 2015
sincerenigerian:

Just because you have access to the internet and have a free will to do or say what you want doesnt mean you should loose your sense of decency...the office of the president must be respected irrespective of who occupies it.

Think of it...there's no way a clown or a clueless man can become the president of a country, there's a process and stages to pass through before you become a president...i bet a clown and a clueless individual can NOT skale through those stages...lest all Nigerians are foolish which is very unlikely.

If you disagree with this then you and the other people calling the president a clown and clueless are the real cluelessness in human form.

If your father is smarter he would have been the president of Nigeria but i guess not...like father like son.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Looks Very Dapper In This Suit (photo) by InglishTeechar(m): 10:59am On Feb 04, 2015
killuminati:
Meehn no offense, he looks so dumb.. Who said he looks smart?

Just because you have access to the internet and have a free will to do or say what you want doesnt mean you should loose your sense of decency...the office of the president must be respected irrespective of who occupies it.

Think of it...there's no way a dumb or clueless man can become the president of a country, there's a process and stages to pass through before you become a president...i bet a dumb and a clueless individual can NOT skale through those stages...lest all Nigerians are foolish which is very unlikely.

If you disagree with this then you and the other people calling the president a dumb and clueless are the real cluelessness in human form.

If your father is smarter he would have been the president of Nigeria but i guess not...like father like son.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Looks Very Dapper In This Suit (photo) by InglishTeechar(m): 11:02am On Feb 04, 2015
Collynzo419:
No matter how much they try to repackage Jonathan, there is nothing they can do about the perpetual cluelessness his face portrays every time.

He should have used the last 4 years to demonstrate his skills as an effective leader.

Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh....

Think of it...there's no way a clown or a clueless man can become the president of a country, there's a process and stages to pass through before you become a president...i bet a clown and a clueless individual can NOT skale through those stages...lest all Nigerians are foolish which is very unlikely.

If you disagree with this then you and the other people calling the president a clown and clueless are the real cluelessness in human form.

And sorry i didnt check your username...419 indeed.
Re: President Jonathan Looks Very Dapper In This Suit (photo) by InglishTeechar(m): 11:03am On Feb 04, 2015
berem:
Dapper ko, Diapers ni!

Still looking clueless as ever. I hope his tailor has sown enough suits he will wear in Otuoke come May 2015.

Sai Buhari! cheesy cheesy

Re: President Jonathan Looks Very Dapper In This Suit (photo) by bibina: 11:04am On Feb 04, 2015
But we went to school, mean to a university....so we will not vote in an illiterate because we know his mind is bush! so your Buhari will remain a presidential contestant till Nigeria celebrates 100 years of independence....

buygala:
he is look good inside the suit..... the same way he will look gooder inside kirikiri when GMB and his 150 cows are take over Aso Rock cum May 29 2015

embarassed
Re: President Jonathan Looks Very Dapper In This Suit (photo) by InglishTeechar(m): 11:07am On Feb 04, 2015
Sanchez01:
Honestly he looks smart in the suit. I'm sure he wouldn't be referred to as the 'Clueless one' if he had been donning the suit long before now.

Anyways, suit or no suit, Otuoke is 40% loading

#GMB/PYO

Re: President Jonathan Looks Very Dapper In This Suit (photo) by InglishTeechar(m): 11:08am On Feb 04, 2015
blackpanda:
Pure packaging
He wants to ride on the "young" card.
Buts its all fake. Cos in six years he didnt look like that rubbing pancake etc

incompetence and cluelessness rebranding. lol

Re: President Jonathan Looks Very Dapper In This Suit (photo) by InglishTeechar(m): 11:11am On Feb 04, 2015
bbulldog:
GMB and osinbajo is setting the pace for Mr clueless. GMB looks fitter in suits

Re: President Jonathan Looks Very Dapper In This Suit (photo) by Collynzo419: 11:13am On Feb 04, 2015
chrisbaba1:

bro, did he really say that?

Yes he did. You can ask any PDP supporter
Re: President Jonathan Looks Very Dapper In This Suit (photo) by Collynzo419: 11:15am On Feb 04, 2015
InglishTeechar:

Instead of all this mumbo-jumbo, tell us why your clueless and corrupt president said this....

Re: President Jonathan Looks Very Dapper In This Suit (photo) by bewla(m): 11:17am On Feb 04, 2015
is he a tablic
Re: President Jonathan Looks Very Dapper In This Suit (photo) by Sanchez01: 11:18am On Feb 04, 2015
InglishTeechar:
Just because you have access to the internet and have a free will to do or say what you want doesnt mean you should looselose your sense of decency...the office of the president must be respected irrespective of who occupies it.

Think of it...there's no way a clown or a clueless man can become the president of a country (ordinary stealing is not corruption), there's a process (the process of gaining supporters via sentiments and pity. "I went to schools with no shoes) and stages to pass through before you become a president...i bet a clown and a clueless individual can NOT skalescale through those stages...lest all Nigerians are foolish which is very unlikely.

You're indeed an Inglish Teechar! My friend, it's one thing to be blind, it's another to be dumb. Regardless, that does not imply that one should remain dumb and clueless to the fact that he does not understand the situation of things he governs all by himself. My father was smarter than your uncle who believes ordinary stealing cannot be likened to corruption. And if indeed you understand English language well enough, then you'd know what I mean by the word 'WAS'.
Re: President Jonathan Looks Very Dapper In This Suit (photo) by InglishTeechar(m): 11:35am On Feb 04, 2015
Sanchez01:

You're indeed an Inglish Teechar! My friend, it's one thing to be blind, it's another to be dumb. Regardless, that does not imply that one should remain dumb and clueless to the fact that he does not understand the situation of things he governs all by himself. My father was smarter than your uncle who believes ordinary stealing cannot be likened to corruption. And if indeed you understand English language well enough, then you'd know what I mean by the word 'WAS'.

Thanks for the correction, i didnt know you are a freelance proof reader...that said. Please open your dictionary and check for the word corruption and also check for the word stealing and tell me if the two words mean the same thing. I didnt know you are that dumb or daft as the case may be.

Like i said before, your father or anyone in your family cant be smart enough to be considered to be the president of Nigeria. Dont beef a man that is already in the history books as a man that was once the president of the most populous black nation on earth, a feat your generation and the generation yet unborn cannot reach.
Re: President Jonathan Looks Very Dapper In This Suit (photo) by InglishTeechar(m): 11:43am On Feb 04, 2015
Collynzo419:

Instead of all this mumbo-jumbo, tell us why your clueless and corrupt president said this....

Like i said before, your father or anyone in your family cant be smart enough to be considered to be the president of Nigeria. Dont beef a man that is already in the history books as a man that was once the president of the most populous black nation on earth, a feat your generation and the generation yet unborn cannot reach.
Re: President Jonathan Looks Very Dapper In This Suit (photo) by Sanchez01: 11:45am On Feb 04, 2015
InglishTeechar:

Thanks for the correction, i didnt know you are a freelance proof reader...that said. Please open your dictionary and check for the word corruption and also check for the word stealing and tell me if the two words mean the same thing. I didnt know you are that dumb or daft as the case may be.

Like i said before, your father or anyone in your family cant be smart enough to be considered to be the president of Nigeria. Dont beef a man that is already in the history books as a man that [b]was once the president [/b]of the most populosepopulous black nation on earth, a feat your generation and the generation yet unborn cannot reach.
PDP are insults, you cannot separate the two! By the way, we cannot all ascend the presidency throne. One person is only lucky enough to fill it at some point. Anyways, it's GEJ's time and it's almost expired, and I'm glad you agreed with it. I have no grudge against the man because he's the president. My only ish with him is that he's failed to live up to expectations of the common man, robbed us blind while his wife runs amok; our economy, her prime target. Except you're blind, stupid and a robot, then you wouldn't confirm these things. Unlike you, I'm not given to pity over incompetence. I'm tired of the situation of things, just in case you are. An average man in Nigeria today knows what he/she goes through to make ends meet. You're only stupid and blind not to see these things, or maybe you're only a paid robot who has been sent alongside many others to rant like broken records.
Re: President Jonathan Looks Very Dapper In This Suit (photo) by InglishTeechar(m): 12:06pm On Feb 04, 2015
Sanchez01:

PDP are insults, you cannot separate the two! By the way,

[b] [color=#990000]we cannot ascend the presidency throne
(wrong figure of speech...Nigeria is not a kingdom but a Nation)

One person is only lucky enough to fill it at some point. Anyways, it's GEJ's time and it's almost expired, and I'm glad you agreed with it. I have no grudge against the man because he's the president. My only ish with him is that he's failed to live up to expectations of the common man, robbed us blind while his wife runs amok; our economy, her prime target. Except you're blind, stupid and a robot, then you wouldn't confirm these things. Unlike you, I'm not given to pity over incompetence. I'm tired of the situation of things, just in case you are. An average man in Nigeria today knows what he/she goes through to make ends meet. You're only stupid and blind not to see these things, or maybe you're only a paid robot who has been sent alongside many others to rant like broken records.[/b]
[/color]

We cannot ascend the presidency throne(wrong figure of speech...Nigeria is not a kingdom but a Nation)

You seem fustrated with this administration while some people are smiling to the bank and thanking God for Jonathan...maybe you need deliverance because your situation is unlikely to change for the better even if Buhari wins.
Re: President Jonathan Looks Very Dapper In This Suit (photo) by Ikengawo: 12:10pm On Feb 04, 2015
Re: President Jonathan Looks Very Dapper In This Suit (photo) by Sanchez01: 12:14pm On Feb 04, 2015
InglishTeechar:

We cannot ascend the presidency throne(wrong figure of speech...Nigeria is not a kingdom but a Nation)

You seem fustrated with this administration while some people are smiling to the bank and thanking God for Jonathan...maybe you need deliverance because your situation is unlikely to change for the better even if Buhari wins.
Sorry, that was a typo. I meant we cannot ALL ascend the presidency throne...
Re: President Jonathan Looks Very Dapper In This Suit (photo) by sarcasm101: 1:19pm On Feb 04, 2015
Nigerians ehn, if we see somrthing, let's try and appreciate it, I don't like jonathan oo, but I gbadun him in dis suit
Re: President Jonathan Looks Very Dapper In This Suit (photo) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 04, 2015
O BOY SEE O, JONA DON BEGIN BEG TO APPLY. HIM DEY WAIT FOR INTERVIEW WITH NEW EMPLOYER? EYAH and NA ONLY HIM WAKA COME
Re: President Jonathan Looks Very Dapper In This Suit (photo) by judekoffi(m): 5:00pm On Feb 04, 2015
This is the type of person we need,looks cute.not a fallen body of the apceeee
Re: President Jonathan Looks Very Dapper In This Suit (photo) by judekoffi(m): 5:06pm On Feb 04, 2015
Goodluck till eternity if you like it or not.
Re: President Jonathan Looks Very Dapper In This Suit (photo) by Olatara(f): 6:51pm On Feb 04, 2015
theorbiters:
He nailed it

Unlike one other guy that looks like what I don't understand.

I no call anybody's name o
You mean Sai Buhari tongue
Re: President Jonathan Looks Very Dapper In This Suit (photo) by theorbiters: 6:56pm On Feb 04, 2015
Olatara:
You mean Sai Buhari tongue
Ma, you dey find my mouth shey? You no go seem am
Re: President Jonathan Looks Very Dapper In This Suit (photo) by killuminati(m): 8:49am On Feb 05, 2015
InglishTeechar:

Think of it...there's no way a dumb or clueless man can become the president of a country, there's a process and stages to pass through before you become a president...i bet a dumb and a clueless individual can NOT skale through those stages...lest all Nigerians are foolish which is very unlikely.

If you disagree with this then you and the other people calling the president a dumb and clueless are the real cluelessness in human form.

Come, shay devil wan punish you abi?
Re: President Jonathan Looks Very Dapper In This Suit (photo) by InglishTeechar(m): 10:27pm On Feb 05, 2015
killuminati:
Come, shay devil wan punish you abi?

Your father...
Re: President Jonathan Looks Very Dapper In This Suit (photo) by killuminati(m): 10:53pm On Feb 05, 2015
InglishTeechar:

Your father...
idiott! Where you go since?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Underage Voter Causes A Fight Among Party Agents In Keffi (photo) / APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. / Lockdown: Governor Ugwuanyi Defies Night Rain To Enforce Curfew (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.