Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,080 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:51 AM

Nairaland Admin Hates My Post - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nairaland Admin Hates My Post (689 Views)

Will You Still Marry A Man Whose Mother Hates You? / My Mother-in-law Hates Because I Refuse To Call My Sister-in-law "Aunty" / My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Admin Hates My Post by perkyendy(m): 9:45pm On Feb 03, 2015
THE ADMIN OF THIS SECTION IS FOUND OF DELETING MY POST I HAVE SENT A MAIL TO THEM AND NO REASON WAS GIVEN TO ME, YET I WAS BANNED FOR ALMOST 24HRS.

MY POST HAVE BEEN OF BENEFIT TO MANY PEOPLE SOME WHICH I KNOW WILL NOT LIKE TO COMMENT DUE TO THEIR PERSONALITY WHICH WE AGREED TO KEEP SECRET WHILE SOME WHO WILL COME ACCROSS THIS POST WILL COMMENT IF ITS NOT BEEN DELETED AGAIN

BUT ADMIN WHAT IS MY OFFENCE?

I DID NOT POST ANY CONTRADICTING IMAGES OR WORDS THAT WOULD HAVE WARRANT MY POST BEING BANNED

ALL MY POST CARRY MY WEBSITE ADDRESS http://www.seyiadesina.com/word WHERE MOST POST I CAN DROP HERE ARE THERE FOR PEOPLE TO READ FOR FREE

I NEED AN ANSWER WHY MY POST ARE BEING BANNED
Re: Nairaland Admin Hates My Post by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 03, 2015
You were probably spamming threads with your web link

Next time comment without dropping your web address

make reasonable comment

bye
Re: Nairaland Admin Hates My Post by banjicom(m): 9:56pm On Feb 03, 2015
yungwizzzy is right, stop posting thread in other to get free traffic.
Re: Nairaland Admin Hates My Post by perkyendy(m): 9:56pm On Feb 03, 2015
May be you should go through my post i hadly comment and when I do maybe attention is needed
and am not spamming with my website
Re: Nairaland Admin Hates My Post by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 03, 2015
You're a spammer. End of story.
Leave this site with your useless blog.
Re: Nairaland Admin Hates My Post by perkyendy(m): 9:58pm On Feb 03, 2015
[url]thats the source of my post
[/url]
Re: Nairaland Admin Hates My Post by perkyendy(m): 10:01pm On Feb 03, 2015
@Charix
It has not come to insult and if you are the admin which i know u are not i demand some respect of words
I do not preach for money or anything that would warrant such

I know how to get traffic not with Nairaland and if I want their service I can simply subscribe
Re: Nairaland Admin Hates My Post by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 04, 2015
perkyendy:

Hmmm, I see.

"Please mail all enquiries to the mods and/or admin" THREAD CLOSED.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photo: If You Used This, Know That You Really Enjoyed Home Video / Is It Wrong For A Woman To br3ast Feed Her Grand Child / Why Are The People In Rural Areas Marry Early Than Those In Urban Cities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.