Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Photo: $108 Using Fiverr + My Method - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Photo: $108 Using Fiverr + My Method (5690 Views)

Fiverr My Video Making Method / The New Method Of Depositing Cash In Banks / Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: $108 Using Fiverr + My Method by OneNaijaMan: 7:19am On Feb 13, 2015
There is really no shortcut to making money online. If you have a quality service to provide, you will definitely make it big.
Re: Photo: $108 Using Fiverr + My Method by OneNaijaMan: 7:40am On Feb 13, 2015
stardragon:

ar u sure

Yes Sir. Very sure
Re: Photo: $108 Using Fiverr + My Method by huzyboy: 2:58pm On Feb 13, 2015
OneNaijaMan:

What services do you intend to provide and do you have an online portfolio.

I intend to write articles and reviews and No I don't have a portfolio
Re: Photo: $108 Using Fiverr + My Method by mozele(m): 4:47pm On Feb 13, 2015
huzyboy:

how and where do you market your gigs for sales?
Re: Photo: $108 Using Fiverr + My Method by huzyboy: 4:49pm On Feb 13, 2015
mozele:

how and where do you market your gigs for sales?

I don't market it. All I do is tweet the gig after I create it and that's all
Re: Photo: $108 Using Fiverr + My Method by Nobody: 12:08am On Feb 14, 2015
OneNaijaMan:

What an irony. Someone that says u must lie about your nationality and change your IP is calling me a scammer Lol.

Learn to do the right thing. Not gonna keep on arguing with you because you are obviously misinformed.

From all indications, you are not making any money online. You are a bloody scammer acting like an IT marketer while in the end you tell people to contact you and pay #5000. Sorry you failed. There are many newsletters on the internet that once they discover you are accessing from Nigeria, you will be redirected to irrelevant websites let alone established affiliate pages . Go to a nearby church and preach to them how to do the right thing. Neither am i going to argue with you because it's obvious you know nothing about succeeding in IT marketing.
Re: Photo: $108 Using Fiverr + My Method by OneNaijaMan: 11:41pm On Feb 18, 2015
GreenWhiteGreen:

From all indications, you are not making any money online. You are a bloody scammer acting like an IT marketer while in the end you tell people to contact you and pay #5000. Sorry you failed. There are many newsletters on the internet that once they discover you are accessing from Nigeria, you will be redirected to irrelevant websites let alone established affiliate pages . Go to a nearby church and preach to them how to do the right thing. Neither am i going to argue with you because it's obvious you know nothing about succeeding in IT marketing.

You sound ignorant. 5k? Lol. May God open your eyes to see better. It is only in Nigeria that you are called a scammer for trying to advise legitimately. I don't need anybody's money. Only gave my opinion. Be smart.
Re: Photo: $108 Using Fiverr + My Method by coretechng1(m): 3:57am On Feb 21, 2016
[size=18pt]Give me your fiverr,elance etc funds at 245/1$ and collect your fund instantly.Am in Lagos.Check my signature for phone number.[/size]
Re: Photo: $108 Using Fiverr + My Method by Skynet247(m): 8:35am On Feb 21, 2016
there is alot to make from fiverr... am still angry for making 1200$ monthly... nice review bro... i will add that to my 3rd account gigs...
and for the Nigerian aspect... my level 2 is Nigeria and i got orders... but mind you... i started with a u.s.a ip... after reaching level 2 i changed...
and u can buy fiverr account boy... if a seller is willing to sale... all u ask is give him ur email to put as paypal witdrawal email... definitely a link will be sent to u for confirmations... and after 24hrs u make transactions... i do sell accounts....
for op ... nice write up... see you in level 2...
Re: Photo: $108 Using Fiverr + My Method by Joeace3000(m): 8:55am On Feb 21, 2016
GreenWhiteGreen:

From what you've said, it's very clear that you are a liar and probably a scammer. You can't succeed as you expect if you register as a Nigerian on money making websites. In fact, If you are very serious about making money online, forget about revealing your real identity. I wonder if this guy also browse only on Nigeria I.Ps IF truly you are a proud Nigerian. bushitttt
OneNaijaMan:

You can call me anything you like. If I was a scammer I will be trying to sell you something BUT how much do you want to pay me? The problem we have in Nigeria is Corruption. This has blinded us to see opportunities properly. I have never ever scammed and I never will. Infact, I have been making money online years ago. It only takes a very hardworking and understanding person to know how this thing works. I use my real identity on PPH, Odesk, Fiverr, Guru and so on and I have made a name for myself. Being a Nigerian is only a stupid excuse not to make it.
Instead of condemning people making a honest living. Try and find out how it is done yourself. Knowledge is truly power! The internet is a world of endless possibilities. Stop wasting your time scamming.

Mr GreenwhiteGreen. Actually you are wrong. I don't know the other guy and is not part of our skills training agency but i can beat my chest and tell you, one can sell as a Nigerian.

Two things are important in doing this
1. The kind of service offered. A Nigerian offering article writing services on fiverr as a Nigerian is deceiving himself. A sensible American won't leave other sellers with a better command of the language for someone from a third world country that are still trying to grasp the language, But he may order a graphics design gig of someone from Pakistan or Nigeria or a traffic gig because he knows the antecedent of people from such areas. I hope you understand that. The thing is a Nigerian seller should know the kind of service that would work from his region of the world.

2.The second part is driving traffic to gig and many Nigerian do this this the blackhat way with diabolic bots and all those bot softwares. Some use some method of offering services way above the price just to gain confidence and some uses other weird methods.

The bottom line is its difficult as a beginner seller sa a Nigerian so ppl easily get that opinion selling on fiverr as a Nigerian is an impossibility. I hope this clarifies issues. Let's not get into this scammer, scammer talk i see too much of on nairaland. Not everyone is an information marketer like i am

1 Like

Re: Photo: $108 Using Fiverr + My Method by tofek4real: 11:33am On Oct 10, 2016
Please gurus, how do i write a USA review for a client that need it on Google play store from Nigeria without your ip showing. Thank you
Re: Photo: $108 Using Fiverr + My Method by gentyolu(m): 12:40am On Mar 31, 2017
Joeace3000:

Mr GreenwhiteGreen. Actually you are wrong. I don't know the other guy and is not part of our skills training agency but i can beat my chest and tell you, one can sell as a Nigerian.

Two things are important in doing this
1. The kind of service offered. A Nigerian offering article writing services on fiverr as a Nigerian is deceiving himself. A sensible American won't leave other sellers with a better command of the language for someone from a third world country that are still trying to grasp the language, But he may order a graphics design gig of someone from Pakistan or Nigeria or a traffic gig because he knows the antecedent of people from such areas. I hope you understand that. The thing is a Nigerian seller should know the kind of service that would work from his region of the world.

2.The second part is driving traffic to gig and many Nigerian do this this the blackhat way with diabolic bots and all those bot softwares. Some use some method of offering services way above the price just to gain confidence and some uses other weird methods.

The bottom line is its difficult as a beginner seller sa a Nigerian so ppl easily get that opinion selling on fiverr as a Nigerian is an impossibility. I hope this clarifies issues. Let's not get into this scammer, scammer talk i see too much of on nairaland. Not everyone is an information marketer like i am
u spoke it all.....even if he is a scammer,hw much is 5k ....less than $20....mtchewwww
Re: Photo: $108 Using Fiverr + My Method by DoyenExchange: 6:56am On Mar 31, 2017
50 Small and Big Businesses You Can Do In Nigeria With Their Cost Estimates

Do you know that there are big and small businesses you can start in Nigeria that will not put holes in your pockets? They are every day businesses you never think that they will make you a millionaire. www.doyenexchange.com/invest_opps.php contains a list of over 50 businesses you can start immediately in Nigeria and their cost estimates.

You will be amazed!
Re: Photo: $108 Using Fiverr + My Method by Ysakaws1: 1:52pm On Jan 22, 2020
huzyboy:
After my post on January 1st about my earning on fiverr in just one day (Link to previous post: https://www.nairaland.com/2071907/photo-fiverr-earnings-month-far ), I have decided to post the end of the month's (January) earning.
I know to some people, its nothing but hey, I spend less than 5 minutes doing my gigs.

1st pic is my total earnings from January
2nd pic is this month's earning so far
3rd pic is a customer requesting for 20 gigs at $5 each = $100 grin

METHOD

Giving my method out is like litereally killing myself with my bare hands. I will just talk a little about my method and drop some tips. I believe the wise ones among you will be wise enough to research and make something out of it.

I will not go into details. I will not tell you how to create account, create gigs, etc because I believe there are tons of tutorials here on how to do that.

All I do is post reviews. Some people might ask questions like what is a review? How can one write a review? etc. Just Google that.

I write reviews and post reviews on people's Facebook pages, some online stores like amazon and some other review sites like Trust Pilot and the likes.
You can't just start posting reviews just like that, you need to have accounts from these sites, creating multiple account is the best way to get started. Each site has it rules though, you can't just create amazon account and start posting review. You need to make at least one purchase. For facebook, it easier but you have to be very careful. Facebook can ban accounts if they come from a single IP or if they don't look legit. So, create a complete account (US account) with a complete profile and profile pics.

Also, whenever I sell a gig to a customer, I let them know that I appreciate them buying from me and that I can post more reviews using different account and different IP address. I also tell them I will give them a discount if they buy in bulk. As I am writing this, someone is ordering 20 reviews from me soon. See 3rd pic below

Ofcourse you need patience and determination to succeed in any "online job". Also you don't expect to just start earning on the day you start, it takes a little bit of time. From my experience, after creating a new account and a new gig (eye catching and "wanted" gig) it takes less than a week to start seeing clients.

I hope you find this helpful. Drop your questions and I will do my best to answer
Do you do fiverr review? I need some reviews for my Fiverr Acct

(1) (2) (Reply)

Societe General Bank (sgbn) Springs Back To Life! / Is Ghana And Benin Money Stronger Than Naira? / Baby Diapers And Sanitary Napkins Distributors Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.