Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,009 members, 7,821,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Sex And Age - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex And Age (1595 Views)

Love, Sex And Relationships / 7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love / Sex And Love: 11 Romantic Things Every Man Should Tell His Woman TODAY! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex And Age by MhizMonnaie(f): 11:42pm On Feb 03, 2015
[color=#770077][/color]
I av a frnd who has been into two different relationship,d 1st lasted 4 3yrs n d 2nd lasted 4 a year n 2mnths,she started dating wen she was 16,she would be 20 in april buh she z still a virgin n she z nt a holy type,what exactly do u guys think about dat?
Re: Sex And Age by Nobody: 11:46pm On Feb 03, 2015
MhizMonnaie:
[color=#770077][/color]
I av a frnd who has been into two different relationship,d 1st lasted 4 3yrs n d 2nd lasted 4 a year n 2mnths,she started dating wen she was 16,she would be 20 in april buh she z still a virgin n she z nt a holy type,what exactly do u guys think about dat?
nothing new...have a friend whos 25 and still a virgin
Re: Sex And Age by Nobody: 11:47pm On Feb 03, 2015
I think she has been lucky. But she shouldn't be relaxed and careless cause she might be unlucky
Re: Sex And Age by Nobody: 11:48pm On Feb 03, 2015
MhizMonnaie:
[color=#770077][/color]
i thinl she is one of the five foolish virgins grin

1 Like

Re: Sex And Age by Kedam(m): 11:49pm On Feb 03, 2015
kallmemrB:
its better she remain a v the moment she loses it. There is no going back.
Re: Sex And Age by MhizMonnaie(f): 11:49pm On Feb 03, 2015
kallmemrB:
is it normal
Re: Sex And Age by MhizMonnaie(f): 11:52pm On Feb 03, 2015
Cutehector4u:
I thought as much...
Re: Sex And Age by demelza: 11:53pm On Feb 03, 2015
MhizMonnaie:
is it normal
Why dont you mind your gaddem business?
How e dey affect you?
Is she complaining?
Na wa!

3 Likes

Re: Sex And Age by Nobody: 11:56pm On Feb 03, 2015
MhizMonnaie:
is it normal
it all comes down to personal decision.....i admire a lady that stands on her decision.....my reason is not solely on virginity or not.....but with all the pressure from bf and friends,she keeping her chastity is one of the reason i respect her....

for me its kinda odd in our society but its an outstanding decision

1 Like

Re: Sex And Age by Enegod(m): 11:57pm On Feb 03, 2015
MhizMonnaie:
[color=#770077][/color]
for you to know all these about your friend show that you have a bigger problem than her... You need help also undecided

4 Likes

Re: Sex And Age by Nobody: 11:59pm On Feb 03, 2015
Kedam:
its better she remain a v the moment she loses it. There is no going back.
yeah but dating a virgin is harder than Gmat

1 Like

Re: Sex And Age by Kedam(m): 12:04am On Feb 04, 2015
kallmemrB:
yeah but dating a virgin is harder than Gmat
yes it is. But if her bfriend understands her gud but if nt she might be tempted to let it go.
Re: Sex And Age by taiocol: 12:13am On Feb 04, 2015
Enegod:
for you to know all these about your friend show that you have a bigger problem than her... You need help also undecided
cheesy you got a bigger one

1 Like

Re: Sex And Age by jamex93(m): 12:13am On Feb 04, 2015
she is yet to come in contact with one bad sharp hacker....
Re: Sex And Age by Oahray: 12:14am On Feb 04, 2015
Nairaland girls... It's always a friend smiley

2 Likes

Re: Sex And Age by MhizMonnaie(f): 12:38am On Feb 04, 2015
Oahray:
Always a friend buh mind u if I say a friend on any trend it could be my shadow coz she z d best friend I have n I knw every dame thing about her,if I'm referring 2 my shadow then I'm indirectly referring 2 myself...
Re: Sex And Age by tare22(m): 12:41am On Feb 04, 2015
MhizMonnaie:
is it normal
Introduce her to me grin
MhizMonnaie:
is it normal
Introduce her to me
Re: Sex And Age by Nobody: 12:44am On Feb 04, 2015
Oahray:
Kakkakakakakakakakaka. She just asked if it was normal la? undecided

Ayamlaykorn
Re: Sex And Age by zeezahbee(f): 12:48am On Feb 04, 2015
tell her to get busy with something else. shes just 20 and have dated twice. yes its normal to be a virgin. its a privilege that those EX didnt get in there
Re: Sex And Age by Enegod(m): 12:49am On Feb 04, 2015
taiocol:
cheesy you got a bigger one
grin
Re: Sex And Age by Nobody: 3:25am On Feb 04, 2015
Cutehector4u:
lol...u n iceberylin never seize to amaze me with ur witty lines. makes me remember that this place is just a playground n shouldn't always be taken serious. how far bros?
Re: Sex And Age by Oahray: 7:05am On Feb 04, 2015
MhizMonnaie:
Always a friend buh mind u if I say a friend on any trend it could be my shadow coz she z d best friend I have n I knw every dame thing about her,if I'm referring 2 my shadow then I'm indirectly referring 2 myself...
waaaaiiit naaa... Come down to my level make I understand. Who is your post truly about? Your friend friend or your shadow friend? cheesy

Ok it doesn't matter. What I don't understand is why you are worried for her tongue
Re: Sex And Age by iceberylin(m): 7:44am On Feb 04, 2015
Prixus:

lol...u n iceberylin never seize to amaze me with ur witty lines. makes me remember that this place is just a playground n shouldn't always be taken serious. how far bros?
Exactly, this is our play ground grin
Re: Sex And Age by Chidonc(m): 7:50am On Feb 04, 2015
diddydiva:
I think she has been lucky. But she shouldn't be relaxed and careless cause she might be unlucky

Most sex be involve in every relationshp?
Re: Sex And Age by Nobody: 8:04am On Feb 04, 2015
Chidonc:

Most sex be involve in every relationshp?
waooooo
coming from a guy am surprised. of course not. But hardly will you see a guy who will be ready for a no sex relationship. They act like their life depends on it.
Re: Sex And Age by Chidonc(m): 8:16am On Feb 04, 2015
diddydiva:

waooooo
coming from a guy am surprised. of course not. But hardly will you see a guy who will be ready for a no sex relationship. They act like their life depends on it.

Sex is a sacred thing, u choose 2 get involve or not, it does not matter hw rough u are. Personaly I really do avoid sex, not because of any religious beliefs, always define ur stands in a relationship b4 going in2 it.
Re: Sex And Age by Nobody: 8:24am On Feb 04, 2015
Prixus:

lol I dey sha. U knw say bible yarn say if prson ask u stupid question, u answer am bak wit stupid answer grin
Re: Sex And Age by nawtikid(m): 9:55am On Feb 04, 2015
MhizMonnaie:
xo u indirectly saying d topic z abt u?
Re: Sex And Age by mrkay101(m): 10:23am On Feb 04, 2015
MhizMonnaie:
[color=#770077][/color]

I don't get you op

what's the problem here? is dat u think she is lying or u don't like Dats she's been in two different relationships at a young age

(1) (Reply)

If Your Best Friend Marries Your Ex, What’ll You Do? / Can U Elope Wit Ur Lover? / Gentlemen's Club (season 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.