Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,109 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Pictures Of Osinbajo And Buhari Laughing At Each Other.Have They Already Won? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Osinbajo And Buhari Laughing At Each Other.Have They Already Won? (2268 Views)

Buhari Hates Igbos, Tinubu Crying Over Treatment Of Osinbajo, SW - Fani-kayode / Photos Of Orji Uzor Kalu & Buhari Laughing Hard @d Nat. Security Sumit Today / Caption These Photos Of President Buhari Laughing Hard With Emir Sanusi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Osinbajo And Buhari Laughing At Each Other.Have They Already Won? by agabakennedy: 6:59am On Feb 04, 2015
As presidential election draws nearer,it seems that APC candidate Gen. Buhari and his running mate Prof. Yemi Osibanjo are already having a smile together thinking they've won the election.

Checkout these pictures of the two smiling hard at each other.

Source: http:///amq36

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo And Buhari Laughing At Each Other.Have They Already Won? by temitemi1(m): 7:01am On Feb 04, 2015
This osibanjo sha undecided undecided undecided... GEJ till 2019!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo And Buhari Laughing At Each Other.Have They Already Won? by egift(m): 7:02am On Feb 04, 2015
They are happy and of cheerful heart. No anxiety. No fear. No desperation. Just two happy gentlemen on a mission to safe Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo And Buhari Laughing At Each Other.Have They Already Won? by midolian(m): 7:03am On Feb 04, 2015
egift:
They are happy and of cheerful heart. No anxiety. No fear. No desperation. Just two happy gentlemen on a mission to safe Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria.
YES

AMEN.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo And Buhari Laughing At Each Other.Have They Already Won? by Elcemento(m): 7:03am On Feb 04, 2015
This Osinbajo can laugh sha..Laughing with great passion grin grin grin

Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo And Buhari Laughing At Each Other.Have They Already Won? by adioolayi(m): 7:10am On Feb 04, 2015
To them, politics is fun...it's not a do or die of a thing

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo And Buhari Laughing At Each Other.Have They Already Won? by walexGodson(m): 7:14am On Feb 04, 2015
Free minded men,they mean no harm
GMB&OSINBAJO till 2023
Sai Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo And Buhari Laughing At Each Other.Have They Already Won? by Nobody: 7:18am On Feb 04, 2015
Why wont they laugh wen February is clear....and the future is clear.
Laugh on Mr next president and vice...

Sai Buhari
Sai Osibanjo

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo And Buhari Laughing At Each Other.Have They Already Won? by Tallesty1(m): 7:22am On Feb 04, 2015
They should laugh while they still can..........
Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo And Buhari Laughing At Each Other.Have They Already Won? by agabakennedy: 7:31am On Feb 04, 2015
walexGodson:
Free minded men,they mean no harm
GMB&OSINBAJO till 2023
Sai Buhari
They seem not to be worried with the election

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo And Buhari Laughing At Each Other.Have They Already Won? by ggrin(f): 7:41am On Feb 04, 2015
Make I join em too gringringringringringringringringringrin
Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo And Buhari Laughing At Each Other.Have They Already Won? by Nobody: 7:45am On Feb 04, 2015
Age is no longer on their side in this picture. May God bless all our aged parents and elders even as we pray to live more than their years in good health and prosperity in Jesus name, Amen!

God bless President GEJ. Victory is sure by God's grace.
Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo And Buhari Laughing At Each Other.Have They Already Won? by minifuworld: 8:11am On Feb 04, 2015
let me also join them because i mean well for nigerians too.... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo And Buhari Laughing At Each Other.Have They Already Won? by CrazyScientist: 8:30am On Feb 04, 2015
[size=25pt]This happened after I told them ; 'YOU GUYS WILL WIN THE 2015 ELECTIONS' [/size]

They told me am a good comedian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo And Buhari Laughing At Each Other.Have They Already Won? by agabakennedy: 8:55am On Feb 04, 2015
minifuworld:
let me also join them because i mean well for nigerians too.... grin grin grin grin grin
Will ur laugh win the election for them?
Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo And Buhari Laughing At Each Other.Have They Already Won? by agabakennedy: 7:33pm On Feb 04, 2015
Tallesty1:
They should laugh while they still can..........
Heard they want to disqualify Buhari.How true is that?
Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo And Buhari Laughing At Each Other.Have They Already Won? by johnmartus(m): 8:44pm On Feb 04, 2015
myhoodlink:
Age is no longer on their side in this picture. May God bless all our aged parents and elders even as we pray to live more than their years in good health and prosperity in Jesus name, Amen!

God bless President GEJ. Victory is sure by God's grace.
you sound stupid
Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo And Buhari Laughing At Each Other.Have They Already Won? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 04, 2015
johnmartus:
you sound stupid

You are much more than what you wrote. What was the wrong thing I said in my post? You left those insults and turn to someone who never said anything wrong.

May God touch your heart. God bless.

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Why Ndi Igbo Should Not Vote GEJ. An Exposé / Buhari's Planned Probe Of Jonathan's Administration: A Booby Trap For APC / My Take On Biafra As An Igbo Man Born In Lagos And Married To A Lovely Osun Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.