Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,874 members, 7,828,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Breaking News: Police Declare Senator Bukola Saraki Wanted Over $133.5 Million - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Police Declare Senator Bukola Saraki Wanted Over $133.5 Million (4958 Views)

EFCC Declares Benedict Peters Wanted Over N23bn Diezani Bribe / Police Declare War On Armed Herdsmen / Police Declare State Of Emergency In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Police Declare Senator Bukola Saraki Wanted Over $133.5 Million by rippyblogger(m): 11:42am On Feb 04, 2015
I keep asking myself how buhari can fight corruption when his campaign machine is being funded by corrupt people,or will there be special waivers for these people in the event he gets elected?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Police Declare Senator Bukola Saraki Wanted Over $133.5 Million by omowolewa: 12:00pm On Feb 04, 2015
With all this kind of fraud in dollar, how won't our naira keep falling in value?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry
Re: Breaking News: Police Declare Senator Bukola Saraki Wanted Over $133.5 Million by johnmartus(m): 1:26pm On Feb 04, 2015
xlnc2324:

Lies!
When has it became the duty of police to trail n investigate corruption cases? Seems the IGP is now the head of EFCC and ICPC. Nonsense!
i think it's a responsibility of police to arrest and to investigate whoever involved in any act of fraud
Re: Breaking News: Police Declare Senator Bukola Saraki Wanted Over $133.5 Million by xxxoladevoxxx(m): 1:54pm On Feb 04, 2015
ej77:
Banks stop givn loan to politicans giv to average nigerians to start up business.

They do...visit a micro finance bank, African development bank, GTB, Fidelity, First bank (even tho they will make u suffer small).
If u have a good business plan ull get a loan, they give politicians because bank are business oriented, these politicians can afford the interest and if they cant theyll just get a court that make them get it by all means.
Re: Breaking News: Police Declare Senator Bukola Saraki Wanted Over $133.5 Million by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 04, 2015
Faibuhari:
Put a source to this news and watch it sail to Fp.

you mean ndujist - ndu? wetin be ndu? abeg go and drink lagatin
Re: Breaking News: Police Declare Senator Bukola Saraki Wanted Over $133.5 Million by tonytony208(m): 3:16pm On Feb 04, 2015
berem:
I will keep hating and loathing him till he leaves office on the 14th of this month. You can go dive into lagos lagoon for all I care.
Don't quote me again because I won't reply you.

i thought you were a responsible personality. But your response shows you are irresponsible and shallow-minded. Only a shallow- minded soul can hate and be proud of it. No wonder most of your comments here are pathetic. I only wonder how you are able to live from day to day with so much load of hatred on you head. It must be burdensome being you.

Do not reply pls; cos your reply is not worth looking forward to.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Police Declare Senator Bukola Saraki Wanted Over $133.5 Million by yinkard4me(m): 3:31pm On Feb 04, 2015
berem:
I repeat if he is truly corrupt.
U knw nothing about Him. U don't need to comment on every thread if u av no clue of wah it is all about.
Re: Breaking News: Police Declare Senator Bukola Saraki Wanted Over $133.5 Million by saintopus(m): 3:49pm On Feb 04, 2015
SR reporting this kind of news? They have been a little bit kind to PDP these days. Too good to be true!!!

Maybe SR website may have hacked.!!!
Re: Breaking News: Police Declare Senator Bukola Saraki Wanted Over $133.5 Million by saintopus(m): 3:49pm On Feb 04, 2015
SR reporting this kind of news? They have been a little bit kind to PDP these days. Too good to be true!!!

Maybe SR website may have been hacked.!!!
Re: Breaking News: Police Declare Senator Bukola Saraki Wanted Over $133.5 Million by ISpiksDaTroof: 3:54pm On Feb 04, 2015
aguiyi:
destabilize the camp of the enemy, go for the major sponsors, they all have committed one crime or another to be in jail.

heheheheheheh, do it when they are most needed by their party.

while they run around to get him released, put some more behind bars,once the camp is destabilized, the election is won with a wide margin grin grin grin grin grin grin

options are just too many cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
And this is how normal countries are run?
Re: Breaking News: Police Declare Senator Bukola Saraki Wanted Over $133.5 Million by nzeadachie: 4:46pm On Feb 04, 2015
berem:
Stale news!

He is not hiding. He is very much around campaigning. If Jonathan has the balls,he should arrest him.
YOU AND BALLS AGAIN? I REMEMBER LAST TIME YOU MADE SAME STATEMENT THAT GOODLUCK DON'T HAVE THE BALLS TO INPEACH NYAKO, ARE YOU NOT ASHAME OF YOURSELF?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Police Declare Senator Bukola Saraki Wanted Over $133.5 Million by Olofintoto(m): 4:51pm On Feb 04, 2015
Faibuhari:
Thank God for this progressive criminal,
Re: Breaking News: Police Declare Senator Bukola Saraki Wanted Over $133.5 Million by babaireti(m): 4:53pm On Feb 04, 2015
johnmartus:
Bukola Saraki Wanted Over $133.5
Million Bank Loan Fraud
According to Sahara reportersThe
Special Fraud Unit of the Nigerian Police
Force has declared the former governor
of Kwara State, Bukola Saraki, wanted
over a N21 billion bank loan fraud at the
defunct InterContinental Bank of
Nigeria.
An SFU source told Saharareporters that
an arrest warrant is in place for the
immediate arrest of the senator who
went into hiding after a federal high
court in Abuja cleared the way for his
arrest on Thursday.http://ndugistme.com/police-declare-senator-bukola-saraki-wanted-over-133-5-million-bank-loan-fraud/
Saraki! Bukola!! Dr!!!: Don't worry ,it is a matter of days,the shoeless Ogogoro man will go back to OTUOKE in 10 days time, you will definitely out-live your detractors
Re: Breaking News: Police Declare Senator Bukola Saraki Wanted Over $133.5 Million by Donmarrius: 5:16pm On Feb 04, 2015
[s]
berem:
I will keep hating and loathing him till he leaves office on the 14th of this month. You can go dive into lagos lagoon for all I care.
Don't quote me again because I won't reply you.
[/s]haters are liable to either grow older than their age,or die younger.
Re: Breaking News: Police Declare Senator Bukola Saraki Wanted Over $133.5 Million by tit(f): 5:19pm On Feb 04, 2015
The thief Saraki ate JJ Okocha's money in his bank.
They should catch him and flog him koboko.
APC = thief
Re: Breaking News: Police Declare Senator Bukola Saraki Wanted Over $133.5 Million by Donmarrius: 5:20pm On Feb 04, 2015
[s]
babaireti:

Saraki! Bukola!! Dr!!!: Don't worry ,it is a matter of days,the shoeless Ogogoro man will go back to OTUOKE in 10 days time, you will definitely out-live your detractors
[/s] Here is one of the ijjiots that supports corrupt politicians,but are quick to call Gej names.
Re: Breaking News: Police Declare Senator Bukola Saraki Wanted Over $133.5 Million by bewla(m): 6:50pm On Feb 04, 2015
witch hunting abi
Re: Breaking News: Police Declare Senator Bukola Saraki Wanted Over $133.5 Million by johnmartus(m): 8:00pm On Feb 04, 2015
babaireti:

you're insane i more support change than you but i hate anything act of fraud

(1) (2) (Reply)

Joanthan Urges The Embattled Gov.fayose To Resign Or Face Impeachment By APC / See The Lady That Renounced Her Nationality As A Nigerian ( Pic) / The Three Cities Established By Britain In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.