Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,254 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

Breaking News: Police Declare Senator Bukola Saraki Wanted Over $133.5 Million - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Police Declare Senator Bukola Saraki Wanted Over $133.5 Million (4949 Views)

EFCC Declares Benedict Peters Wanted Over N23bn Diezani Bribe / Police Declare War On Armed Herdsmen / Police Declare State Of Emergency In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Police Declare Senator Bukola Saraki Wanted Over $133.5 Million by johnmartus(m): 7:48am On Feb 04, 2015
Bukola Saraki Wanted Over $133.5
Million Bank Loan Fraud
According to Sahara reportersThe
Special Fraud Unit of the Nigerian Police
Force has declared the former governor
of Kwara State, Bukola Saraki, wanted
over a N21 billion bank loan fraud at the
defunct InterContinental Bank of
Nigeria.
An SFU source told Saharareporters that
an arrest warrant is in place for the
immediate arrest of the senator who
went into hiding after a federal high
court in Abuja cleared the way for his
arrest on Thursday.http://ndugistme.com/police-declare-senator-bukola-saraki-wanted-over-133-5-million-bank-loan-fraud/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Police Declare Senator Bukola Saraki Wanted Over $133.5 Million by Faibuhari: 7:50am On Feb 04, 2015
Thank God for this criminal progressive,

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Police Declare Senator Bukola Saraki Wanted Over $133.5 Million by Trailblazer1(m): 7:52am On Feb 04, 2015
Ok
Re: Breaking News: Police Declare Senator Bukola Saraki Wanted Over $133.5 Million by Faibuhari: 7:54am On Feb 04, 2015
Put a source to this news and watch it sail to Fp.
Re: Breaking News: Police Declare Senator Bukola Saraki Wanted Over $133.5 Million by Nobody: 7:55am On Feb 04, 2015
Stale news!

He is not hiding. He is very much around campaigning. If Jonathan has the balls,he should arrest him.

13 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Police Declare Senator Bukola Saraki Wanted Over $133.5 Million by borntosave: 8:02am On Feb 04, 2015
Hmm
Re: Breaking News: Police Declare Senator Bukola Saraki Wanted Over $133.5 Million by ej77: 8:02am On Feb 04, 2015
Banks stop givn loan to politicans giv to average nigerians to start up business.
Re: Breaking News: Police Declare Senator Bukola Saraki Wanted Over $133.5 Million by TechRev: 8:06am On Feb 04, 2015
Source pls??
He is a Progressive oohh!!!

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Police Declare Senator Bukola Saraki Wanted Over $133.5 Million by Kennywills7(m): 8:08am On Feb 04, 2015
How true is dis
Biko bros wots ur source?

pls share d link
Re: Breaking News: Police Declare Senator Bukola Saraki Wanted Over $133.5 Million by Nutase: 8:45am On Feb 04, 2015
PeeDeeePeeeee grin
Re: Breaking News: Police Declare Senator Bukola Saraki Wanted Over $133.5 Million by oluspencer(m): 8:48am On Feb 04, 2015
i will be glad if his arrested and he faces trial. we are tired of god fatherism in nigeria politics but anyway #saibuhari #saimaigaskiya.

but im afraid this government cant arrest him cos he who seek equity come with clean hands.
Re: Breaking News: Police Declare Senator Bukola Saraki Wanted Over $133.5 Million by Donmarrius: 8:59am On Feb 04, 2015
[s]
berem:
Stale news!

He is not hiding. He is very much around campaigning. If Jonathan has the balls,he should arrest him.
[/s]
My hatred for APC, is as a result of hypocrisy.

You people are the one saying Gej's administration isn't fighting corruption,but now,you av' started crying already,with if "....if he has the ball mantra".
Shame

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Police Declare Senator Bukola Saraki Wanted Over $133.5 Million by akumada1: 9:12am On Feb 04, 2015
Kennywills7:
How true is dis
Biko bros wots ur source?

pls share d link
I saw it on saharareporters which is another arm of apc.
Re: Breaking News: Police Declare Senator Bukola Saraki Wanted Over $133.5 Million by Knownpal(m): 9:16am On Feb 04, 2015
Kwara state needs freedom, tired of this man.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Police Declare Senator Bukola Saraki Wanted Over $133.5 Million by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 04, 2015
destabilize the camp of the enemy, go for the major sponsors, they all have committed one crime or another to be in jail.

heheheheheheh, do it when they are most needed by their party.

while they run around to get him released, put some more behind bars,once the camp is destabilized, the election is won with a wide margin grin grin grin grin grin grin

options are just too many cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Police Declare Senator Bukola Saraki Wanted Over $133.5 Million by Donmarrius: 9:20am On Feb 04, 2015
This is the appointed time,to liberate the good people kwara state,from the hands of the Sarki's of this world.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Police Declare Senator Bukola Saraki Wanted Over $133.5 Million by tonytony208(m): 9:39am On Feb 04, 2015
berem:
Stale news!

what is your aspiration for Nigeria? A Nigeria governed by rule of law, a Nigeria where thieves and criminals are brought to book or a Nigeria where your choice of political party is in power, either by hook or crook?
An APC members has criminality wrapped around him and the next thing you could say was that Jonathan should arrest him if he has the balls. If this is the kind of Nigerian you are then you are an ENEMY of progress. Believe me, your stand shows glaringly how truly un-progressive the composition of your party must be.

Your comment is very wrong, but i doubt if you are progressive enough to accept that

When you insult your president, you are actually insulting, downgrading and demeaning yourself.

10 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Police Declare Senator Bukola Saraki Wanted Over $133.5 Million by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 04, 2015
tonytony208:

[s] what is your aspiration for Nigeria? A Nigeria governed by rule of law, a Nigeria where thieves and criminals are brought to book or a Nigeria where your choice of political party is in power, either by hook or crook?
An APC members has criminality wrapped around him and the next thing you could say was that Jonathan should arrest him if he has the balls. If this is the kind of Nigerian you are then you are an ENEMY of progress. Believe me, your stand shows glaringly how truly un-progressive the composition of your party must be. [/s]
I repeat,Jonathan should arrest him if he is truly corrupt. Are you telling me that I do not support his arrest? EFCC should arrest Saraki and stop lying that he is he's hiding.

6 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Police Declare Senator Bukola Saraki Wanted Over $133.5 Million by Aareeasy(m): 9:52am On Feb 04, 2015
kwarans need freedom

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Police Declare Senator Bukola Saraki Wanted Over $133.5 Million by talktimi(m): 9:53am On Feb 04, 2015
berem:
Stale news!

HAHAHAAHAHA grin
Re: Breaking News: Police Declare Senator Bukola Saraki Wanted Over $133.5 Million by tonytony208(m): 9:55am On Feb 04, 2015
berem:
I repeat,Jonathan should arrest him if he is truly corrupt. Are you telling me that I do not support his arrest? EFCC should arrest Saraki and stop lying that he is he's hiding.

"if Jonathan has the balls, he should arrest him" is an entirely different statement from "jonathan should arrest him if he is truly corrupt".

I don't know your reason for hating and loathing your President so passionately. But you should at least respect his office and stop making unguarded utterances about him.

He is your President and ain't nothing you can do about that.....at least till May 29.

What is wrong is wrong, lady.......or gentleman.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Police Declare Senator Bukola Saraki Wanted Over $133.5 Million by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 04, 2015
tonytony208:

"if Jonathan has the balls, he should arrest him" is an entirely different statement from "jonathan should arrest him if he is truly corrupt".

[s] I don't know your reason for hating and loathing your President so passionately. But you should at least respect his office and stop making unguarded utterances about him. [/s]

He is your President and ain't nothing you can do about that.....at least till May 29.

What is wrong is wrong, lady.......or gentleman.
I will keep hating and loathing him till he leaves office on the 14th of this month. You can go dive into lagos lagoon for all I care.
Don't quote me again because I won't reply you.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Police Declare Senator Bukola Saraki Wanted Over $133.5 Million by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 04, 2015
berem:
I will keep hating and loathing him till he leaves office on the 14th of this month. You can go dive into lagos lagoon for all I care.
Don't quote me again because I won't reply you.

obviously suffering from dementia

6 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Police Declare Senator Bukola Saraki Wanted Over $133.5 Million by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 04, 2015
they ll soon declare amaechi wanted too.....
the funny thing is if gmb wins, the same police would start declaring peeps like okonjo n diezani wanted.

infact every politician is a wanted man....it just depends which party is in power

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Police Declare Senator Bukola Saraki Wanted Over $133.5 Million by Nobody: 10:53am On Feb 04, 2015
johnmartus:

Million Bank Loan Fraud
Nigeria.
arrest on Thursday.
I support apc to d core but saraki needs to be arrested if that news is true..that man built a house very close to tanke junction,that house cost him 950million,I want told,I saw the b.o.q...cos that's where I did my IT back then,kwarans need to be liberated from the saraki's..
Re: Breaking News: Police Declare Senator Bukola Saraki Wanted Over $133.5 Million by johnmartus(m): 11:01am On Feb 04, 2015
Jonathan shouldn't hesitate to arrest and prosecute senator bukola saraki because we known how this useless man looted our money yes buhari might win kwara state but for governor am not sure pdp will win kwara state i can't support mediocrity thief is a thief i can't defend thief apc in kwara state chapter can't represent change we are preach we want total freedom in kwara state
Re: Breaking News: Police Declare Senator Bukola Saraki Wanted Over $133.5 Million by wirinet(m): 11:05am On Feb 04, 2015
johnmartus:

Million Bank Loan Fraud
Nigeria.
arrest on Thursday.

Abeg whish one be bank load fraud again? Is it a bank fraud case or a bad load case? If it is a case of bank loan gone bad, then many more people would need to be declared wanted. People like Ifeanyi Uba, Peter Ololo, Femi Otedola and all the people that crashed intercontinental bank (and other banks rescued by Sanusi) should be declared wanted.
Re: Breaking News: Police Declare Senator Bukola Saraki Wanted Over $133.5 Million by johnmartus(m): 11:15am On Feb 04, 2015
Re: Breaking News: Police Declare Senator Bukola Saraki Wanted Over $133.5 Million by stexsy(m): 11:24am On Feb 04, 2015
berem:
Stale news!

where did u see Jonathan's name in dis post? So if someone defrauds a bank he shud nt be arrested. I weep for this generation

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Police Declare Senator Bukola Saraki Wanted Over $133.5 Million by xlnc2324: 11:28am On Feb 04, 2015
johnmartus:
Million Bank Loan Fraud
Nigeria.
arrest on Thursday.http://ndugistme.com/police-declare-senator-bukola-saraki-wanted-over-133-5-million-bank-loan-fraud/

Lies!
When has it became the duty of police to trail n investigate corruption cases? Seems the IGP is now the head of EFCC and ICPC. Nonsense!
Re: Breaking News: Police Declare Senator Bukola Saraki Wanted Over $133.5 Million by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:35am On Feb 04, 2015
Mtchew!

Click "like" 4 GEJ/Samboribobo

Click "share" 4 GMB/Prof

cool

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Police Declare Senator Bukola Saraki Wanted Over $133.5 Million by SFSNIPER(m): 11:36am On Feb 04, 2015
If dem find am guilty na GODwin

(1) (2) (Reply)

“buhari May Not Be Alive For New Election Date” – Gov Fayose / Fearless Mothers Joined Protest In Enugu. Release Of Nnamdi Kanu.PICS / And Like In 1984, Nigerians Queue Again To Buy Essential Food Commodity(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.