Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo (29396 Views)

This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village / She Broke All His Breakables And Parted Away With 50 Liters Of Fuel (pics) / She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by tpiah11: 3:57am On Feb 05, 2015
tonychristopher:

. . . . . . . . .

did you read my post to you on the other thread?

Will you accept Jesus into your life?
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by tpiah11: 4:01am On Feb 05, 2015
zaragal:

I try to remember wen my dating all the Nigeria men part of ur fricking business....i cn choose to date the whole world, it's my life not urs my sexual purity of promiscuity is my fucking business and I cn assure u re not better dan I am, so u hav no right to judge me stay out of my business!!!

i am not saying anything is wrong with your dating as many men as you feel like dating.

all I'm saying is since you identify your dates by tribes and states (instead of as individuals), then just list them all in one place instead of dropping the hot juicy gossip here and there.

That will make it easier to follow your paramour adventures.

2 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by Crayola1: 5:03am On Feb 05, 2015
zaragal:

Thank u, I use myself as an example I don't lyk the igbo dudes but den if a guy I turned down in the past do dat for me ofcos I ll change my mind who wouldn't, dere is nothing abt her being human here... she isn't gold digging where is the Gold??....its not lyk he has a jet or sth. abeg make una bone dat thing, carry on wit the gal jare and start sth new and different, best of luck

Then you are a gold digger. Pick up your shovel and accept the title that comes with it grin

How can you dislike someone over somethings so frivolous and not even in their control, but change gears when they did you a favor. God bless who ever puts a ring on your scaly finger. You are a snake in the grass and a fair weather individual only sticking around when you profit or benefit. You are type of woman who will Mary an old ugly man for money and be frowning your face because you don't like the fact you have to sleep with 100 year old d!ck to keep the money flowing. You'll probably even devise a plan to murder the man for his money if care is not taken.

Drop dead you crusty old hag.

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by Jchi9876: 5:35am On Feb 05, 2015
profojah:

Ohboy...slimmy05's friend...you're here....lol

Cold and hungry done kill The boy
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by Nobody: 6:11am On Feb 05, 2015
Crayola1:

Then you are a gold digger. Pick up your shovel and accept the title that comes with it grin

How can you dislike someone over somethings so frivolous and not even in their control, but change gears when they did you a favor. God bless who ever puts a ring on your scaly finger. You are a snake in the grass and a fair weather individual only sticking around when you profit or benefit. You are type of woman who will Mary an old ugly man for money and be frowning your face because you don't like the fact you have to sleep with 100 year old d!ck to keep the money flowing. You'll probably even devise a plan to murder the man for his money if care is not taken.

Drop dead you crusty old hag.

Who is dis goat! undecided
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by Nobody: 6:13am On Feb 05, 2015
Mbilla:
hahahahaha....see ugly hungry girl forming class.Toto dike wannabe. Breast u knw get, yansh u no get, heaps u no get, tall u tall and fashion sense u no get. Where is d class? Without be told, anybody dat look at ur ugly picture will knw dat ur desperate classless juvenile love peddler.

I best am finer dat ur mother, u cn try to compete

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by ChynoBEATS: 6:23am On Feb 05, 2015
Odillz:
"hammered" grin grin..
You work as a carpenter in that company abi lipsrsealed

Anita is back because you have hammered.

Chai grin

LWKMO , cray niqqar.
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by glimpse33(m): 7:22am On Feb 05, 2015
ixora3:
Whres Anita From?
edo
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by tonychristopher: 7:24am On Feb 05, 2015
tpiah11:

did you read my post to you on the other thread?

Will you accept Jesus into your life?

Jesus is my lord and personal saviour and that is a known fact

I can't do anything without him
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by tonychristopher: 7:28am On Feb 05, 2015
tpiah11:

i am not saying anything is wrong with your dating as many men as you feel like dating.

all I'm saying is since you identify your dates by tribes and states (instead of as individuals), then just list them all in one place instead of dropping the hot juicy gossip here and there.

That will make it easier to follow your paramour adventures.

Look
Your funny lol
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by Nobody: 7:32am On Feb 05, 2015
Odillz:
"hammered" grin grin..
You work as a carpenter in that company abi lipsrsealed

Anita is back because you have hammered.

Chai grin
Lol. You this woman won't kill me with laughter. grin grin
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by dasrackhor(m): 7:37am On Feb 05, 2015
tonychristopher:

What is tribalism about this

A tribe must not marry from any tribes that is a fact

Even Jews where warned

We Igbo just don't marry anyhow
so what will u call other igbo dat marry frm other tribe..Abegii u b pure Tribalist.e dey even show for yha writting...Change!Change!!change!!! One Nigeria is all we want and surely one Nigeria we will be..

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by Mbilla(m): 7:43am On Feb 05, 2015
zaragal:

I best am finer dat ur mother, u cn try to compete
hahahahaha..... ur frustration has result u to insult my mother. But mind u I will not insult ur own mother if at all u hav. cuz I hav been trained to respect old people so dat my days will be long on this earth. I guess u lack motherly caring and good upbringing, if nt at ur age u will nt be bragging on nairaland for having 4 ex boyfriends frm difference states in West and 1 ex boyfriend frm Warri. Gosh!! Ur a cheap ugly shameless juvenile love peddler.
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by poundlander: 7:48am On Feb 05, 2015
tonychristopher:

So why bothered ..Igbo sons respect their mother's unlike other tribes their mum divorced and cheat on their fathers and so doing lost respect from your siblings

Igbo don't need you
We don't even know you

Why want us
We don't want you
We want to be on our own
That's why we wanted and still want Biafra

Can't you guys just get this simple analogy
Nice one bro, But why can't you stay in your Anambra and Abia?Lagos don't need you

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by tonychristopher: 7:50am On Feb 05, 2015
dasrackhor:
so what will u call other igbo dat marry frm other tribe..Abegii u b pure Tribalist.e dey even show for yha writting...Change!Change!!change!!! One Nigeria is all we want and surely one Nigeria we will be..

That one concern you. We don't want our gene polluted ..I am not against marrying from another tribe ..let it be Niger delta those are people will marry and vice versa

So why does everybody want Igbo gene?
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by tonychristopher: 7:52am On Feb 05, 2015
poundlander:

Nice one bro, But why can't you stay in your Anambra and Abia?Lagos don't need you

Economic domination ..the same way Jews can't stay in isreal. We keep our home economy under our grip and take chunk of others

So and don't forget the one Nigeria mantra your fathers fought for ...so we are living it up

Don't whine bro
Live with it
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by tonychristopher: 7:53am On Feb 05, 2015
Mbilla:
hahahahaha..... ur frustration has result u to insult my mother. But mind u I will not insult ur own mother if at all u hav. cuz I hav been trained to respect old people so dat my days will be long on this earth. I guess u lack motherly caring and good upbringing, if nt at ur age u will nt be bragging on nairaland for having 4 ex boyfriends frm difference states in West and 1 ex boyfriend frm Warri. Gosh!! Ur a cheap ugly shameless juvenile love peddler.

? Easy on her ..she might commit suicide but won't kill herself

Her blood will be on you

Nwayo nwanne
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by tonychristopher: 7:56am On Feb 05, 2015
dasrackhor:

We can still be one Nigeria but the let us keep marrying ourselves . There are cultures that we find absurd and nauseating

Ask an average Igbo dude he will tell u

One Nigeria ..I love that and people should stop complaining

Any sane group can't just marry any group

Igbo marrying outside is not up to 5% for your information ...i
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by dasrackhor(m): 7:57am On Feb 05, 2015
tonychristopher:

That one concern you. We don't want our gene polluted ..I am not against marrying from another tribe ..let it be Niger delta those are people will marry and vice versa

So why does everybody want Igbo gene?
and who is talking Igbo gene..can't u undastand what am saying,1 Nigeria Nwokem is all am saying...anybody shud marry frm any tribe...
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by tonychristopher: 8:00am On Feb 05, 2015
dasrackhor:
and who is talking Igbo gene..can't u undastand what am saying,1 Nigeria Nwokem is all am saying...anybody shud marry frm any tribe...

Bia anybody can marry anywhere but its a code to know those you marry

Go and marry koma women

Holier than thou act

IGBO DO NOT MARRY ANYHOW ...THAT IS AN ESTABLISHED FACT AND PEOPLE SHOULD STOP COMPLAINTS ABOUT US

WE PREFFEE AND ONLY MARRY OUESELVES UNLESS SOME EFULEFU. WE ALSO MARRY NIGER DELTA DUE TO PROXIMITY AND CULTURAL SAMENESS

Above all I am not your nwokem bro
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by Wuuworld(m): 8:01am On Feb 05, 2015
zaragal:

Jesus!!! shocked hw did u knw dis....my dear dis happened to my jst ended relationship, d guy isn't exactly igbo he is warri but d mom is igbo mehn...... once d woman heard am akwaibom l, she freaked out and started seeing tinz...since den I swore not cross an igbo man's part or a guy who has any parent as igbo, dat tribe cn frustrate love....dey decide for their 50year old so absurd...
...Dear,I bet with my last breath dt no any pure and raw igbo guy will ever approach u for a date,unless itz a night stand.....Igbo Boys go for first class ladies,Ladies that worth their love in all ramifications,Ladies who are real ladies and not girls like u....the wife material in u is not even enough to sew handkerchief let alone of AGBADA....at d look of u,u will be good as a sex mate or wifi and not wife.....Igbo Mums gives corrections to their ward who fall prey to cheap and general merchandise commodity like u....maybe under the influence of Voodaa power......When next u wanna go for a boyfriend,don't cross Igbo guy's lane,u don't worth the sands from their feet....but u wouldn't be a bad ideal for a night stand...@O pia oku...
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by poundlander: 8:06am On Feb 05, 2015
tonychristopher:

Economic domination ..the same way Jews can't stay in isreal. We keep our home economy under our grip and take chunk of others

So and don't forget the one Nigeria mantra your fathers fought for ...so we are living it up

Don't whine bro
Live with it
if your fathers fought for one Nigeria and you are living it up, remind me what BIAFRA is again!point of advice, make your place habitable first so that you will have a decent place to stay.

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 05, 2015
I will say forgive her but don't marry her. Get someone you deserve
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 05, 2015
Jchi9876:

Cold and hungry done kill The boy
lol.

Bro abeg free my guy....the guy na sure guy to me...
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by Nobody: 8:20am On Feb 05, 2015
silversonuc:

she is nat divorcing her wen she pays bk, she wuld do dat shld anytin happn to dat money in d nearest future
divorce is certain.

you are right too
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by Tonylyte(m): 8:46am On Feb 05, 2015
tonychristopher:

The word manage shouldn't be an issue here

Igbo has been marrying Niger Delta since history so dont worry about manage
What is the meaning of manage in this conext?
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by tonychristopher: 9:01am On Feb 05, 2015
Tonylyte:

What is the meaning of manage in this conext?

Manage is the act of cultural and psychological attributed management

As you can agree with me ..its not a degrading word formy lovely fish eeating Niger delta women

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by tonychristopher: 9:04am On Feb 05, 2015
Wuuworld:
...Dear,I bet with my last breath dt no any pure and raw igbo guy will ever approach u for a date,unless itz a night stand.....Igbo Boys go for first class ladies,Ladies that worth their love in all ramifications,Ladies who are real ladies and not girls like u....the wife material in u is not even enough to sew handkerchief let alone of AGBADA....at d look of u,u will be good as a sex mate or wifi and not wife.....Igbo Mums gives corrections to their ward who fall prey to cheap and general merchandise commodity like u....maybe under the influence of Voodaa power......When next u wanna go for a boyfriend,don't cross Igbo guy's lane,u don't worth the sands from their feet....but u wouldn't be a bad ideal for a night stand...@O pia oku...

Nsogbu di.. lol

Easy on her..she is calabar girl as she said and she has dated all the tribes yet no man want to take her to mama

The Igbo boy mistakenly did that but the mama corrected the impression fast

I just dey laugh ...lol

She must be a borehole
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by tonychristopher: 9:10am On Feb 05, 2015
poundlander:

if your fathers fought for one Nigeria and you are living it up, remind me what BIAFRA is again!point of advice, make your place habitable first so that you will have a decent place to stay.

And who told you that my place is not habitable ..you boast of Lagos and we all know that Lagos is developed by all Nigerians as a capital city with proceed from Niger delta oil so stop claiming

Now tell me any city that is comparable to enugu Owerri and Onitsha in the whole south west ..tell me any south west that has a functional airport plus that your tent airport in Ibadan that is in comatose

Tell me any south west state that has an airport built by themselves

Is Ibadan the model city

Now let's talk about villages

Do you want us to derail this thread

Habitable places .I laugh in ijebu remo

Wonders shall never cease

Maybe you tell Chinese that Yoruba land is more developed than china becuse they are also in Lagos

It is economic expansion and capital repatriation.. that's what you won't understand

So this is one Nigeria ..live it up .....

He thinks east is not developed

I laugh
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by Mhizdominate(f): 9:23am On Feb 05, 2015
Next time,on your award wiNning super story!!
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by Odillz: 9:59am On Feb 05, 2015
Herzumpther:
Lol. You this woman won't kill me with laughter. grin grin
My sister.
The guy have 'hammered' grin
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by kings11ng(m): 10:29am On Feb 05, 2015
chiomzy25:
if you still love her forgive her
which kain dirty forgiveness be that? so all of a sudden she now likes dating Igbo guys? dude has done his part by paying their bills n to me that is where the story ends

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Can A Lady Be Pregnant And Still Ovulate? / Misconception Of "I Stood By You When You Were Nothing". / Woman Warned By Her Male Friend's Girlfriend After She Ordered Lunch For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.