Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

RIP: LT. Ogunsola; Killed In Action..see His Last BBM Update. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RIP: LT. Ogunsola; Killed In Action..see His Last BBM Update. (5333 Views)

Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers In Action You Have Not Seen Before / Ogun State In Focus. Amosun In Action...pics.. / Nigerian Military In Action At Buhari's Inauguration (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

RIP: LT. Ogunsola; Killed In Action..see His Last BBM Update. by celeron40(m): 11:10am On Feb 04, 2015
I just saw this on twitter...so sad..Lieutenant Ogunsola is a Nigerian Army officer who was killed two days ago in the recent N.A offensive against Boko Haram..He was 26yrs old.
May his soul Rest in Peace.

1 Like

Re: RIP: LT. Ogunsola; Killed In Action..see His Last BBM Update. by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 04, 2015
yeah..he graduated from nda in 2013..signals officer...i watched his passing out parade
Re: RIP: LT. Ogunsola; Killed In Action..see His Last BBM Update. by Trailblazer1(m): 11:19am On Feb 04, 2015
Rest in Peace hero

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RIP: LT. Ogunsola; Killed In Action..see His Last BBM Update. by buygala(m): 11:29am On Feb 04, 2015
RIP Gallant Soldier

May your Labor and that of our Heroes past never be in vain

WE THE PEOPLE OF NIGERIA ARE FOREVER GREATFUL FOR YOUR UTMOST SACRIFICE

MAY YOUR KILLERS, THEIR COMRADES, THEIR ABETTORS, SPONSORS, AND THEIR FAMILIES MEET A DEVASTATING END

SINCE THEY HAVE MADE PEACE ELUDE US, MAY PEACE ELUDE THEM AND THEIR GENERATIONS UNBORN angry

WE SHALL SURELY OVERCOME! !!

16 Likes

Re: RIP: LT. Ogunsola; Killed In Action..see His Last BBM Update. by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 04, 2015
RIP brave man. You didn't die for nothing!
Re: RIP: LT. Ogunsola; Killed In Action..see His Last BBM Update. by mekaboy(m): 11:52am On Feb 04, 2015
RIP . Buhari i hope u r happy now.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: RIP: LT. Ogunsola; Killed In Action..see His Last BBM Update. by billtommy(m): 12:06pm On Feb 04, 2015
mekaboy:

Nope sir, you should direct ur question to ur incompetent president that is using a gentle approach to fight a problem that can bring down a whole nation.

26 Likes

Re: RIP: LT. Ogunsola; Killed In Action..see His Last BBM Update. by buoye1(m): 12:29pm On Feb 04, 2015
R I P gallant Man of war..

I dunno what has come over Nigerians!

Blaming GEJ&GMB over every issue!

Those 2 guys above me nEeds flogging
Re: RIP: LT. Ogunsola; Killed In Action..see His Last BBM Update. by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 04, 2015
mekaboy:

You've started again. Respect the dead. Nobody is blaming the person who was elected commander in chief.

10 Likes

Re: RIP: LT. Ogunsola; Killed In Action..see His Last BBM Update. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 04, 2015
RIP hero. We could never repay you for your service to humanity. We love you, but God loves you more. Nneka123 ....be a good girl and pay your respects.

1 Like

Re: RIP: LT. Ogunsola; Killed In Action..see His Last BBM Update. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 04, 2015
Boko Haram are just killing our Lt's anyhow...is this war really serious like this?
Re: RIP: LT. Ogunsola; Killed In Action..see His Last BBM Update. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 04, 2015
No political banter in this thread please.
Re: RIP: LT. Ogunsola; Killed In Action..see His Last BBM Update. by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 04, 2015
Keneking:
Boko Haram are just killing our Lt's anyhow...is this war really serious like this?
Oga...see question. Just pray Boko Haram doesn't come knocking on your door anytime soon. A lot of Nigerians don't understand the gravity of the situation they're in.
Re: RIP: LT. Ogunsola; Killed In Action..see His Last BBM Update. by zimoni(f): 1:15pm On Feb 04, 2015
Buhari again?

Buhari, you see your life now?

See what you and your Boko brothers have caused again grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

RIP to the dead.

1 Like

Re: RIP: LT. Ogunsola; Killed In Action..see His Last BBM Update. by Youngandactive: 1:19pm On Feb 04, 2015
R.I.P

Your labour shall not be forgotten

Good will prevail over evil

Re: RIP: LT. Ogunsola; Killed In Action..see His Last BBM Update. by adioolayi(m): 1:19pm On Feb 04, 2015
R.I.P gallant soldier
Re: RIP: LT. Ogunsola; Killed In Action..see His Last BBM Update. by SELENAqueensy(f): 1:22pm On Feb 04, 2015
RIP cutie
Re: RIP: LT. Ogunsola; Killed In Action..see His Last BBM Update. by suzelle: 1:41pm On Feb 04, 2015
Need a good paying part time job, register at http://www.cashripe.com/?id=Suzelle its easy, free and fun
Re: RIP: LT. Ogunsola; Killed In Action..see His Last BBM Update. by absoluteSuccess: 1:59pm On Feb 04, 2015
May the LORD GOD grant his family and others' the fortitude to bear the loss of their loved ones. Galant soldier, sleep well. You give your life in place of ours. Adieu.
Re: RIP: LT. Ogunsola; Killed In Action..see His Last BBM Update. by mrofficial(m): 2:05pm On Feb 04, 2015
Rip
Re: RIP: LT. Ogunsola; Killed In Action..see His Last BBM Update. by hazyfm1: 2:08pm On Feb 04, 2015
R.I.P
Re: RIP: LT. Ogunsola; Killed In Action..see His Last BBM Update. by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 04, 2015
Rest in Peace My Lieutenant!

Death to Boko Harams

Sai Buhari
Re: RIP: LT. Ogunsola; Killed In Action..see His Last BBM Update. by celeron40(m): 2:16pm On Feb 04, 2015
mekaboy:
Pls have some respect for the dead..where is your human decency?

1 Like

Re: RIP: LT. Ogunsola; Killed In Action..see His Last BBM Update. by nymphomaniac(m): 2:19pm On Feb 04, 2015
When will our soldiers stop dying at young age?. Requiescat in pace...
Re: RIP: LT. Ogunsola; Killed In Action..see His Last BBM Update. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 04, 2015
Jona, you sure God go forgive you so?
Re: RIP: LT. Ogunsola; Killed In Action..see His Last BBM Update. by dridowu: 2:39pm On Feb 04, 2015
mekaboy:
I hope that you too have reported Buhari to the appropriate unit (I mean PDP control depart such as NPF, SSS, Nigeria Army e.t.c) but if not , keep mute till you are ready to be a PATRIOTIC CITIZEN not online defamators.
@topic, it sadden my heart a young man like me doing his best for our great country was gun down by some evil minded people, i can't imagine the pains his family will be going through.
God guide and protect all our Nigeria Security Officers.
RIP Bro

2 Likes

Re: RIP: LT. Ogunsola; Killed In Action..see His Last BBM Update. by jobsat34(m): 2:56pm On Feb 04, 2015
may his gentle soul rest in perfect peace...

i can see the BH boys end in sight..
Re: RIP: LT. Ogunsola; Killed In Action..see His Last BBM Update. by iykepromotions: 3:01pm On Feb 04, 2015
suzelle:
Need a good paying part time job, register at http://www.cashripe.com/?id=Suzelle its easy, free and fun
stop wasting your time over there. though you will make the money but they will never pay you. am talking from experience. go and goggle it and do better thing with your time. Meanwhile R.I.P to the dead.
Re: RIP: LT. Ogunsola; Killed In Action..see His Last BBM Update. by Afroconnect: 3:10pm On Feb 04, 2015
Adieu soldier...may ur sacrifice to humanity pave your way to eternal bliss.
Re: RIP: LT. Ogunsola; Killed In Action..see His Last BBM Update. by oluspencer(m): 3:11pm On Feb 04, 2015
mekaboy:

You're a big fool and hyprocrite, Boko haram has started gradually under jonathan's watch and he didn't do anything about it. I'm sure you don't know what it takes a loose a family member.

2 Likes

Re: RIP: LT. Ogunsola; Killed In Action..see His Last BBM Update. by mekaboy(m): 3:14pm On Feb 04, 2015
billtommy:

Nope sir, you should direct ur question to ur incompetent president that is using a gentle approach to fight a problem that can bring down a whole nation.

No i blame buhari who sympathises with them. Without people like buhari and his ideology there wont be bokoharam.

I blame buhari who says an attack on bokoharam is an attack on the north. making northerner youths to see the govt as the enemy instead of the terrorists.

I blame buhari who claims he has the solution to end bokoharam but will not attend councel of states meeting to provide solution.

I cant stop blaming buhari.

2 Likes

Re: RIP: LT. Ogunsola; Killed In Action..see His Last BBM Update. by Nutase: 3:20pm On Feb 04, 2015
how many soldiers fell victim to BH.
Rest In Peace young soldier, there's a Heaven for a 'G'
Be a lie, If I told ya that I never thought of death
My soldier, we tha last ones left
But life goes on........

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tension In Bayelsa As Militants Attack Army Check Point, Kill Four (August 2015) / Query Letter From A Local Government In Bauchi / Finally The Abductor Of Dapchi Girls Revealed, Not Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.