Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,560 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

February Elecions: Foreign Journalists Still Denied Visa Into Nigeria? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / February Elecions: Foreign Journalists Still Denied Visa Into Nigeria? (13624 Views)

Foreign Journalists From Afp France Covering The Sit @ Home Protest / Pictures Of Foreign Journalists Observing The Biafra@50 Sit At Home Order. / Foreign Journalists Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Home In Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: February Elecions: Foreign Journalists Still Denied Visa Into Nigeria? by KanwuliaJara: 2:52am On Feb 05, 2015
Please, they should keep away.
Nigeria nefa collect the 'chibok' gals first o!
No more kidnap kasualties. . . . .! cheesy
Re: February Elecions: Foreign Journalists Still Denied Visa Into Nigeria? by ohenhen1: 3:15am On Feb 05, 2015
Ban

CNN
Fox news
NBC news
BBC
AP
APF
Voice of America

journos from entering Nigeria.

Allow
AL Jazeera
Reuters
RT
Re: February Elecions: Foreign Journalists Still Denied Visa Into Nigeria? by JayJustus(m): 4:38am On Feb 05, 2015
kenkwodoski:
haha.. So naija self don dey deny people visa...

Hmmm... Fish dey smell here grin

Nigeria refuses a lot of people visa ooo...come to the embassy at NewYork see frowning on niggas face...what of at Beirut too...hian...
Re: February Elecions: Foreign Journalists Still Denied Visa Into Nigeria? by Chigold101(m): 7:25am On Feb 05, 2015
cycline404:
Let them watch from afar!
what are they coming to do? To cause confusion and dis hamorny. Where will they even cover? Lagos & Abuja, will they go to Bornu, Yobe & Adamawa? EU observers no even gree go there...
Re: February Elecions: Foreign Journalists Still Denied Visa Into Nigeria? by Faraidi(m): 7:26am On Feb 05, 2015
every thing is GEJ Fools.as foolish as your party
publicenemy:
GEJ @ work. Rigging Things.
Re: February Elecions: Foreign Journalists Still Denied Visa Into Nigeria? by MayowaClayton(m): 7:40am On Feb 05, 2015
The ruling party and presidency are plotting to rig election. Why denied foreign bodies entry. They are strategising and i hope it would work. God dey
Re: February Elecions: Foreign Journalists Still Denied Visa Into Nigeria? by MayowaClayton(m): 7:47am On Feb 05, 2015
I regret i'm a nigerian. It is a shame to us in international community. Why now? Future of nigeria blinking and economy running aground. Hmmm
Re: February Elecions: Foreign Journalists Still Denied Visa Into Nigeria? by bamosagie(m): 7:55am On Feb 05, 2015
Rilwayne001:
And the idiat will later come and tell you that he is going to conduct a free and faur election.

Gej till 10days from now.

Slave mentality, how many Nigerian journalist where given visa to UK and USA to monitor election?
Re: February Elecions: Foreign Journalists Still Denied Visa Into Nigeria? by MayowaClayton(m): 8:05am On Feb 05, 2015
the international boies should impose sanctions, restrictions and severe penalties on the presidency, politicians and their affiliates, for barring journalists from covering election proceedings. There is an undertone. The presidency and our politicians dont mind integrity, good name. Truely, election would be free and fair. Postponement plot, nomination of ministers, church campaign, cooking stove contract, farming season budget.
Re: February Elecions: Foreign Journalists Still Denied Visa Into Nigeria? by OdinakaPutin: 8:34am On Feb 05, 2015
I don't fault the FG in having such measures. Truth be told; these so called "journalists" are agents. Take a look at Ukraine, Syria, Libya. These "foreign journalists" come in as NGO's and "just journalists", but have another agenda under their sleeves. They create opposition parties, topple governments, cause riots and doing so, create avenue for their "senders" to come in as peace makers. But, we all know their sole purpose for coming. Not Peace, but disunity. Bunch of hypocrites!
Re: February Elecions: Foreign Journalists Still Denied Visa Into Nigeria? by OdinakaPutin: 8:46am On Feb 05, 2015
MayowaClayton:
the international boies should impose sanctions, restrictions and severe penalties on the presidency, politicians and their affiliates, for barring journalists from covering election proceedings. There is an undertone. The presidency and our politicians dont mind integrity, good name. Truely, election would be free and fair. Postponement plot, nomination of ministers, church campaign, cooking stove contract, farming season budget.

are you kidding me? Do you really know what calls for "sanctions" on a government?
we don't need their "media" to cover us. Thank you.
P.S. Read my post on the topic.
Re: February Elecions: Foreign Journalists Still Denied Visa Into Nigeria? by JEITO: 9:43am On Feb 05, 2015
Shey because of elections we go allow 1million journalists enter we country? So that dem go begin do undercover job for their pay-masters ba?

Since last year, a number of foreign media personnels from relevant agencies have already been in the country monitoring the pvc distributions as well as the campaigns. So these fellas should look for elsewhere to practice their trade. We only permit relevant international agencies not hate groups and saharaReporters affiliates
Re: February Elecions: Foreign Journalists Still Denied Visa Into Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 05, 2015
what are they looking for? some stupid Nigerian journalists will even sell out info to them.
Re: February Elecions: Foreign Journalists Still Denied Visa Into Nigeria? by simdam500(m): 12:13pm On Feb 05, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Why does it sound like a joke to me alone
Re: February Elecions: Foreign Journalists Still Denied Visa Into Nigeria? by Btruth: 3:48pm On Feb 05, 2015
....but that shouldn't be a problem now. They can come down to Benin republic, and I will have them smuggled in from either Seme boarder or Igolo. I will collect much from them.....lol.
Re: February Elecions: Foreign Journalists Still Denied Visa Into Nigeria? by Eluwilussit(m): 10:06pm On Feb 05, 2015
enkay4love:
u're not even ashamed of priding PDP of rigging election as the only way to outwin its opponent...hehehehe,just SMH.

I did not absolve APC. I stated categorically that PDP will out-rig APC. I am simply saying that both will rig but pdp will come out on top. Abi you want to believe that it will be fair and free? We all wish for the same thing but it would be foolish to pretend for a moment that it wouldn't involve rigging.

Top 3 Most Significant Convictions Secured By EFCC In 2018 / Presidential Poll: The Silent Majority And 3rd Force / Igbo Leaders To Buhari: Temper Justice With Mercy On Our Son, Nnamdi Kanu