Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Zack Orji Clocks 55 Years Old And Celebrates Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zack Orji Clocks 55 Years Old And Celebrates Birthday (3296 Views)

Shan George, Liz Benson And Zack Orji Pictured On Set In Cross River / RMD, Zack Orji, Victor Olaotun Are ‘the Three Wise Men’ (photo) / Photo Of Actor Zack Orji And His Son.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zack Orji Clocks 55 Years Old And Celebrates Birthday by Afriface: 12:04pm On Feb 04, 2015
Zachee Ama Orji, born in Libreville, Gabon, in the 1960s, is a Nigerian actor, director, producer and filmmaker. Orji is a graduate of University of Nigeria, Nsukka. Orji is one of the most respected actors in Nollywood. He is happily married and has enjoyed a stable marriage. He also has a son who is in the entertainment industry doing music. He was once the President of Actors' Guild of Nigeria (AGN), which he served meritoriously before he left office some years ago.

For More Celebrity Birthdays:

http://www.megastarbirthdays.com

1 Like

Re: Zack Orji Clocks 55 Years Old And Celebrates Birthday by Airforce1(m): 12:26pm On Feb 04, 2015
happy birthday sir smiley
Re: Zack Orji Clocks 55 Years Old And Celebrates Birthday by Missmossy(f): 12:29pm On Feb 04, 2015
Looking young and fresh, happy birthday to him grin One of Nollywood's best cool
Re: Zack Orji Clocks 55 Years Old And Celebrates Birthday by Airforce1(m): 12:31pm On Feb 04, 2015
Missmossy:
Looking young and fresh, happy birthday to him grin One of Nollywood's best cool

you dis girl you're everywhere
from section to section

you no get work?
Re: Zack Orji Clocks 55 Years Old And Celebrates Birthday by Missmossy(f): 12:35pm On Feb 04, 2015
Airforce1:

you dis girl you're everywhere
from section to section

you no get work?
See who is talking!

I should be telling you that undecided
Re: Zack Orji Clocks 55 Years Old And Celebrates Birthday by vizkiz: 12:42pm On Feb 04, 2015
Missmossy:

See who is talking!

come on bae, he has a job!
Everybody knows Airforce is working on his music album grin
Re: Zack Orji Clocks 55 Years Old And Celebrates Birthday by Airforce1(m): 12:42pm On Feb 04, 2015
Missmossy:

See who is talking!

ok but your own much

you comment on every thread as if na u get nairaland

if u no get work, come dey help me wash clothe I go pay u 15k monthly salary
grin
Re: Zack Orji Clocks 55 Years Old And Celebrates Birthday by Olypeppy(f): 12:45pm On Feb 04, 2015
Happy birthday boss
Re: Zack Orji Clocks 55 Years Old And Celebrates Birthday by Missmossy(f): 12:50pm On Feb 04, 2015
Airforce1:

ok but your own much

you comment on every thread as if na u get nairaland

if u no get work, come dey help me wash clothe I go pay u 15k monthly salary
grin
You must be high on cheap drugs to say that!

If It itches your body keep It to yourself. Arrant nonsense, let's see where you'd be in a year time. A member of NFA who always wanna feel among. Work more on your future because i doubt if you know your purpose on planet earth.

Buhahahahaha you are just so nuts and i will ignore you henceforth.
Re: Zack Orji Clocks 55 Years Old And Celebrates Birthday by Airforce1(m): 12:58pm On Feb 04, 2015
Missmossy:

If It itches your body keep It to yourself. Arrant nonsense, let's see whe ;Dre you'd be in a year time. A member of NFA who always wanna feel among. Work more on your future because i doubt if you know your purpose on planet earth.

at the bolded

don't worry about me babes
worry about yourself cuz im already living my dream
I need not worry about the future grin

trust me
grin

1 Like

Re: Zack Orji Clocks 55 Years Old And Celebrates Birthday by Missmossy(f): 1:07pm On Feb 04, 2015
Missmossy:

If It itches your body keep It to yourself. Arrant nonsense, let's see where you'd be in a year time. A member of NFA who always wanna feel among. Work more on your future because i doubt if you know your purpose on planet earth.

You aint so smart tongue

Tell that to those following your footsteps. If you wanna learn standard English, i could tutor you so you don't have to resort to your self purported ways of mischief Airforce1. You didn't have to bolden an error you slotted in yourself. Have a filled day loser grin
Re: Zack Orji Clocks 55 Years Old And Celebrates Birthday by Ladycloud(f): 1:11pm On Feb 04, 2015
Missmossy:

You aint so smart tongue

Tell that to those following your footsteps. If you wanna learn standard English, i could tutor you so you don't have to resort to your self purported ways of mischief Airforce1. You didn't have to bolden an error you slotted in yourself. Have a filled day loser grin
...brutality 440
Re: Zack Orji Clocks 55 Years Old And Celebrates Birthday by Ichel: 1:14pm On Feb 04, 2015
feliz complenos senor
That's how we say it in Spain.
Re: Zack Orji Clocks 55 Years Old And Celebrates Birthday by Missmossy(f): 1:22pm On Feb 04, 2015
Ladycloud:
...brutality 440
He asked for it dear grin

I just hate it when some people think they are smart,he even went as far as inciting errors into my post. No wonder such people never grow, their lives often revolve round stagnancy. Just because i don't like your guts. Its not my fault i don't wanna be your friend. Stick to your level you say no.
Re: Zack Orji Clocks 55 Years Old And Celebrates Birthday by Airforce1(m): 1:36pm On Feb 04, 2015
Missmossy:

You aint so smart tongue

beautiful liar cheesy
Re: Zack Orji Clocks 55 Years Old And Celebrates Birthday by Ladycloud(f): 1:44pm On Feb 04, 2015
Missmossy:

He asked for it dear grin

I just hate it when some people think they are smart,he even went as far as inciting errors into my post. No wonder such people never grow, their lives often revolve round stagnancy. Just because i don't like your guts. Its not my fault i don't wanna be your friend. Stick to your level you say no.
....Lol...dnt mind em jawe
Re: Zack Orji Clocks 55 Years Old And Celebrates Birthday by bukeee(f): 1:51pm On Feb 04, 2015
Happy happy happy birthday mr zac.llnp, much luv frm me
Re: Zack Orji Clocks 55 Years Old And Celebrates Birthday by seankay(m): 5:42pm On Feb 04, 2015
55? Is that his football NOLLYWOOD age? shocked
Re: Zack Orji Clocks 55 Years Old And Celebrates Birthday by Wendy80(f): 6:42pm On Feb 04, 2015
One of d few Naija Actors with good command of English.
Re: Zack Orji Clocks 55 Years Old And Celebrates Birthday by Afriface: 7:24am On Feb 10, 2015
Congrats!
Re: Zack Orji Clocks 55 Years Old And Celebrates Birthday by safarigirl(f): 7:47am On Feb 10, 2015
Missmossy:

na wa o.....shey na play una still dey play so?
Re: Zack Orji Clocks 55 Years Old And Celebrates Birthday by safarigirl(f): 7:48am On Feb 10, 2015
Wendy80:
One of d few Naija Actors with good command of English.
...and French as well
Re: Zack Orji Clocks 55 Years Old And Celebrates Birthday by jbaby265(f): 9:12am On Feb 10, 2015
HBD bro

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Post Pictures Of Him Smoking On Instagram / Omotola Jalade Snubs Funke Akindele Birthday As She Extends Love To Rukky / Ass Grabbing & More: Iceberg Slim & Juliet Ibrahim Flaunts Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.