Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,846 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

9 Chadian Soldiers Confirmed Dead After Fight With Boko Haram In Borno - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 9 Chadian Soldiers Confirmed Dead After Fight With Boko Haram In Borno (21977 Views)

Chadian Soldiers Capture Boko Haram's Command Center / Chadian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram & Weapons Recovered From Them (Photos) / Chadian Soldiers Patrol Gambaru After Recapturing It From Boko Haram (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Chadian Soldiers Confirmed Dead After Fight With Boko Haram In Borno by otunbadan(m): 2:59pm On Feb 04, 2015
Skako:
R I P to the brave gallants not cowards as naija soldiers

vote for good governance not for goodluck

buhari for good nation

Dumb and stupid brains...
Re: 9 Chadian Soldiers Confirmed Dead After Fight With Boko Haram In Borno by pendy79: 3:01pm On Feb 04, 2015
nkemdi89:

Anyway you are an average nigerian who see nothing good in the efforts our military are putting in place I won't blame you,go to defence headquarters and tell them that you want to keep log of the number of casualties nigeria has recorded.

When your defense of stupidity gets blown in your face you will come up with more stupid response.

Read what you wrote before and align it to the daft response you're giving now.

There is no secrecy in military information, it is an olden days and cold war tactics, propaganda has no place in modern military.

I live and work in a better organised society and that your stupid average nigerian gist relates to how gullible you and ilks like you reason. You like and enjoy being fed with lies and innuendos.

1 Like

Re: 9 Chadian Soldiers Confirmed Dead After Fight With Boko Haram In Borno by coolcacuz: 3:18pm On Feb 04, 2015
Skako:

buhari for good nation

See this fool who sits in the comfort of his home and calls naija solders coward, if u think u r brave y don't u enlist to serve ur fada land, I sure say na camp ur own go end.
Despite their limitations, despite their failures we should support our troops.
Remember our troops fight b/h with limited weapons, our troops have not been given all they need by those who send them into battle.
I'm not in d army non of my family is in d army bt d list I can do is show that I appreciate what they do,
Just think of how many solders that would fall today,
Those that would fall dis 9it so u coward could sleep without. Wories
Re: 9 Chadian Soldiers Confirmed Dead After Fight With Boko Haram In Borno by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 04, 2015
pendy79:
can someone see truth and proper information dissemination from the Chadian Military. the Nigerian Military spokesperson Olukolade will even deny its own Men like the case of the AirForce pilot that was killed so as to keep passing on false and misleading information to the citizenry.

The UK and US Army gives number of casualties on the front daily immediately the family of the fallen soldier is informed. No single Nigerian not even journalists know the total number of Nigerian soldiers killed in Battle not even some families know the fate of their sons and brothers up till now.

The media blackout and denial by the DHQ is not helpful and is counter productive.

who told you it was the truth...intelligence agencies(the military) hardly ever say the complete truth, they tell you what they want you to know
Re: 9 Chadian Soldiers Confirmed Dead After Fight With Boko Haram In Borno by greatestboss(m): 3:32pm On Feb 04, 2015
jamst:
'the first casualty in the war is truth'
we dont know for sure what is really going on there...no video,no pics of the scenerio *smh*
Why can't you go to the battle-front to record the scenario all in the name of proves? I just dont understand how Nigerians think...
Here in SA we don't think this way...
Re: 9 Chadian Soldiers Confirmed Dead After Fight With Boko Haram In Borno by ehiaze(m): 3:50pm On Feb 04, 2015
Steve The Spy Cam Guy ....Rated Awesome!
https://www.nairaland.com/2129541/steve-spy-cam-guy-rated
Re: 9 Chadian Soldiers Confirmed Dead After Fight With Boko Haram In Borno by jamst(m): 3:58pm On Feb 04, 2015
greatestboss:

Why can't you go to the battle-front to record the scenario all in the name of proves? I just dont understand how Nigerians think...
Here in SA we don't think this way...
but why do they refuse the press to go there
Re: 9 Chadian Soldiers Confirmed Dead After Fight With Boko Haram In Borno by babadem2much(m): 3:58pm On Feb 04, 2015
author=Skako post=30418239]R I P to the brave gallants not cowards as naija soldiers

buhari for good nation.

Skako or what ever the call you, a f*ol is what you are for insulting men of the Nigerian Army who have been sacrificing their today in the battle field. You are the biggest coward am sure you are a waste. CHANGE IS ULTIMATE.
Re: 9 Chadian Soldiers Confirmed Dead After Fight With Boko Haram In Borno by babadem2much(m): 4:03pm On Feb 04, 2015
[ritababe post]May their soul rest in perfect peace Amen..

Pls the nigeria government should compensate their family heavily.

Rita my sister, Nigerian Govt is a sorry to this issue because they have not even compensate thousands of families that lost their love ones in the battle. I mean the Army
Re: 9 Chadian Soldiers Confirmed Dead After Fight With Boko Haram In Borno by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 04, 2015
France is currently bombing Nigeria today 4th Feb 2015

A Nigerian don has accused France of FINANCING the dreaded Islamist sect Boko Haram in a bid to make its alleged plot to invade Nigeria through Cameroon as a proxy easier.
Prof Olaghere, President of United African Diaspora States, raised the alarm while addressing news men at the Women Development Centre, Abuja on Thursday.
“France has already deployed about 60,000 troops to Africa, preparatory to invade the whole of Africa,” Olaghere said.
The don further claimed that the Federal Government is not ignorant of the situation, especially the activities of France designed to provoke Nigeria into a military clash, but had all along tread with caution and refused to make it public to avoid full-blown confrontation between both countries.
“I want to use this platform to let Nigerians know that France is ready to come and invade Africa and Nigeria is the TARGET. They are right now training Cameroon,” said Olaghere.
He added; “France is fighting you and it is going to drive you out of your house and it is your duty to defend Nigeria at all costs.
“France won’t be allowed to invade Africa. For me, I am fighting and it is left for us to start fighting. “France must be asked to leave now; France must move out of Africa. ”From March 1, any army of France found anywhere in Africa, anything that happens to you, you are on your own.
”It is peace we are working for. We want to see peace prevail in Africa."
|
http://www.informationng.com/2014/02/france-plans-to-invade-nigeria-don.html
Re: 9 Chadian Soldiers Confirmed Dead After Fight With Boko Haram In Borno by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 04, 2015
Mumu lik u stil de dis nairaland?go n join dos of nigerian sojas n c wat dere seeyin....U beta beg ur nigerian gvmt 2 supot n provid 4 dos nija soja who ar dieyin helplessly evry day bcuz of me n u..ur in peaceful area datz y u hav mouth 2 tlk.
Re: 9 Chadian Soldiers Confirmed Dead After Fight With Boko Haram In Borno by Immortality(m): 4:23pm On Feb 04, 2015
An ICT company dealing in the supply and maintenance of computers and telecommunication equipment, based in Ikeja Lagos requires energetic and creative marketer developers for immediate employment:

Requirements:

•Minimum qualification -BSC/HND in any discipline

•Good communication and interpersonal skills

•Not less than 30 years of age

•Ready to resume by first week of February 2015 with instant delivery

•Minimum of Four years cognate (ICT) experience.

•Report presentation skills.

•Basic computer appreciation skill

Qualified candidates should send their detailed resume with their name and Position applied for as the subject to the following email address: Career@egclimited-online.com
Re: 9 Chadian Soldiers Confirmed Dead After Fight With Boko Haram In Borno by richidinho(m): 4:42pm On Feb 04, 2015
Nigeria Senior millitary officers are Buhari supporters..... They frustrate every move by the junior officers to wipe out BH

So wat we did was that

We had an emergency secret meeting first with Chad rep. Other country will join soon

Result

More than 20000 boko haram militants killed in less than 2wks

People are happy
GEJ will be given another chance
Together we shall succeed
Re: 9 Chadian Soldiers Confirmed Dead After Fight With Boko Haram In Borno by Fourwinds: 4:53pm On Feb 04, 2015
ritababe:
May their soul rest in perfect peace Amen..

Pls the nigeria government should compensate their family heavily
government never compensate our own na anoda country soldiers dem go come compensate
Re: 9 Chadian Soldiers Confirmed Dead After Fight With Boko Haram In Borno by Reference(m): 4:55pm On Feb 04, 2015
pendy79:
can someone see truth and proper information dissemination from the Chadian Military. the Nigerian Military spokesperson Olukolade will even deny its own Men like the case of the AirForce pilot that was killed so as to keep passing on false and misleading information to the citizenry.

The UK and US Army gives number of casualties on the front daily immediately the family of the fallen soldier is informed. No single Nigerian not even journalists know the total number of Nigerian soldiers killed in Battle not even some families know the fate of their sons and brothers up till now.

The media blackout and denial by the DHQ is not helpful and is counter productive.

Those that need to know know about the running body count. You don't need to know so you don't.
Re: 9 Chadian Soldiers Confirmed Dead After Fight With Boko Haram In Borno by F22RAPTOR(m): 5:08pm On Feb 04, 2015
some people are just plain stupid, anybody that insults the NA is a nincompoop...
Re: 9 Chadian Soldiers Confirmed Dead After Fight With Boko Haram In Borno by Wuna(m): 5:38pm On Feb 04, 2015
May their souls rest in perfect peace, and those wounded we pray for their quick recovery
Re: 9 Chadian Soldiers Confirmed Dead After Fight With Boko Haram In Borno by Reference(m): 5:45pm On Feb 04, 2015
Those who compare the Nigerian situation to the American, British and even Chadian scenarios should get out of ignorance and wise up.

When you go to war by 'choice' you control many things - when to go in, when to quit, how much you spend and the casualties you are willing to bear, so information or propaganda doesn't work against you. Such has been the western coalition wars in Iraq and Afghan. Chad is in it by choice. They were invited.

If on the other hand war is thrust upon you by a viscious adversary the last thing you need to do in the heat of battle is to psyche up your enemy. Wait until the war is over then you will get it at the memorial to your heart's content.

This is a viscious war. There have been many dead, wounded, missing, deserted. Records are hard. No one deserts a conflict of choice.
Re: 9 Chadian Soldiers Confirmed Dead After Fight With Boko Haram In Borno by wiringdpt(m): 8:18pm On Feb 04, 2015
Ass..hole
englishmart:
if they said 9 chadians died, that means the real number is 35
Re: 9 Chadian Soldiers Confirmed Dead After Fight With Boko Haram In Borno by englishmart(m): 9:04pm On Feb 04, 2015
wiringdpt:
Ass..hole
thanks sir
Re: 9 Chadian Soldiers Confirmed Dead After Fight With Boko Haram In Borno by Horus(m): 10:22pm On Feb 04, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6QGoYjF2FM

[size=15pt]Around 2,000 Chadian troops crossed into Nigeria[/size]

Chadian forces kill hundreds of Boko Haram militants in north east Nigeria
Re: 9 Chadian Soldiers Confirmed Dead After Fight With Boko Haram In Borno by mikron(m): 11:22pm On Feb 04, 2015
ffo:
MOD, lalasticlala, Seun

i opened this thread at 12.12 earlier than this MOD but was not moved to FP,
what is the basis for moving lalasticlala thread to the FP even though i started the thread earlier than him?

https://www.nairaland.com/2129613/200-boko-haram-fighters-9

because it is lala's. E Don tey wey we dey notice things like dis. My broda no vex.
Re: 9 Chadian Soldiers Confirmed Dead After Fight With Boko Haram In Borno by 100Cents: 12:18pm On Feb 06, 2015
Skako:

buhari for good nation

It will go on record that the govt of GOODLUCK Jonathan ended Boko haram which the government of OBJ nurtured and the govt of Yaradua tried to suppress..

GEJ till 2019..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Constructed Road To Ex-president Jonathan’s Community – Sylva / UNGA74: Buhari Meets Bill Gates, Dangote In New York (photos) / No Governor Has Ever Handed Over To His Successor In Oyo - Makinde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.