Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,573 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Check Out The Name Change Advertised On A Newspaper That's Got People Talking - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Check Out The Name Change Advertised On A Newspaper That's Got People Talking (29623 Views)

MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) / Anita Oyakhilome's Name Change: Here Is The Real Gist - Lailasblog / See How A Pastor Advertised A Church's Crusade (pics) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Check Out The Name Change Advertised On A Newspaper That's Got People Talking by otukpo(f): 8:22pm On Feb 04, 2015
Re: Check Out The Name Change Advertised On A Newspaper That's Got People Talking by Profkomolafe(m): 8:22pm On Feb 04, 2015
dz guy no gt joy o.
Re: Check Out The Name Change Advertised On A Newspaper That's Got People Talking by gegelicious: 8:23pm On Feb 04, 2015
pamcom:
Lol @ Jesus Holiness Saint. Good for him! So people, take note!

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/02/check-out-name-change-advertised-on.html?m=1
[left][/left] some pple just dey carry God play sha

Re: Check Out The Name Change Advertised On A Newspaper That's Got People Talking by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 04, 2015
These Delta men.... #Issues
Re: Check Out The Name Change Advertised On A Newspaper That's Got People Talking by Expsbterror(m): 8:24pm On Feb 04, 2015
.....and in d last days......
Re: Check Out The Name Change Advertised On A Newspaper That's Got People Talking by dennismukoro(m): 8:24pm On Feb 04, 2015
funniest church in warri. is close to my house.they have the highest population in warri. full of market women grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Check Out The Name Change Advertised On A Newspaper That's Got People Talking by mytime24(f): 8:26pm On Feb 04, 2015
Gud 4hiM
Re: Check Out The Name Change Advertised On A Newspaper That's Got People Talking by pinkycute(f): 8:27pm On Feb 04, 2015
Man of God indeed undecided

Jesus Holiness my foot angry

Nah were dis man for comout sef Me no like e way at all....

Well, I pity he followers!!..
Re: Check Out The Name Change Advertised On A Newspaper That's Got People Talking by BuddhaPalm(m): 8:28pm On Feb 04, 2015
Hehehe...But dude still ain't got nothing on the Pope though.
Re: Check Out The Name Change Advertised On A Newspaper That's Got People Talking by MrDoGood(m): 8:29pm On Feb 04, 2015
firstEVA:
He calls himself Demon destroyer, End time ministers.
You just dey know the guy?
Re: Check Out The Name Change Advertised On A Newspaper That's Got People Talking by AdeniyiA(m): 8:39pm On Feb 04, 2015
You can also see name like,
Most senior superintendent arch apostle doctor Oni,
titles swallow the name, as if it's a ticket to heaven undecided
Re: Check Out The Name Change Advertised On A Newspaper That's Got People Talking by ozoigbondu: 8:41pm On Feb 04, 2015
See him face like demon slayer

Re: Check Out The Name Change Advertised On A Newspaper That's Got People Talking by tiswell(m): 8:42pm On Feb 04, 2015
AGgal:
The end is actually near!
Are you a musician..?
Re: Check Out The Name Change Advertised On A Newspaper That's Got People Talking by DuchessLily(f): 8:49pm On Feb 04, 2015
D man need deliverance

Re: Check Out The Name Change Advertised On A Newspaper That's Got People Talking by juman(m): 9:01pm On Feb 04, 2015
dennismukoro:
funniest church in warri. is close to my house.they have the highest population in warri. full of market women grin grin grin grin grin grin

The man is just another business man trying to get money from gullible audience.

In some nigerian families, woman are the breadwinners, so in this crazy situation where the country is upside down most of the problems are on the woman (mother) of the families, that is why they always run to God for help. But most of religious leaders are fraud.

May God Almighty punish nigerian leaders for deliberately destroy this country.

Re: Check Out The Name Change Advertised On A Newspaper That's Got People Talking by fpeter(f): 9:03pm On Feb 04, 2015
Nothing wey person no go see for 9ja shocked
Re: Check Out The Name Change Advertised On A Newspaper That's Got People Talking by mattkelly: 9:15pm On Feb 04, 2015
onosprince:
His church is close to my house and all they talk abt his dreams of the members and testimony, he hardly preaches and the chuch closes in the evenin... very funny church because he bans his members if their wife comes to complain dat their husband asked for a Mouth Action or if they asked for doggy... hw can pple discuss such tin in mean service....

Chai,You better park comot from the house asap before he infect una..Lol..Wonder sha never end shaa
Re: Check Out The Name Change Advertised On A Newspaper That's Got People Talking by nsikakudom: 9:17pm On Feb 04, 2015
015/02/check-out-name-change-advertised-on.html?m=1[/quote]wdf shocked
Re: Check Out The Name Change Advertised On A Newspaper That's Got People Talking by Harmvirus(f): 9:22pm On Feb 04, 2015
Smh
Re: Check Out The Name Change Advertised On A Newspaper That's Got People Talking by jworos(m): 9:34pm On Feb 04, 2015
onosprince:
His church is close to my house and all they talk abt his dreams of the members and testimony, he hardly preaches and the chuch closes in the evenin... very funny church because he bans his members if their wife comes to complain dat their husband asked for a Mouth Action or if they asked for doggy... hw can pple discuss such tin in mean service....
Hahaaaa,dude u dey herecheesy??

Re: Check Out The Name Change Advertised On A Newspaper That's Got People Talking by cococandy(f): 9:34pm On Feb 04, 2015
Lmao grin
Re: Check Out The Name Change Advertised On A Newspaper That's Got People Talking by onosprince(m): 9:37pm On Feb 04, 2015
jworos:
Hahaaaa,dude u dey herecheesy??

Yh, this my 2nd home.
Re: Check Out The Name Change Advertised On A Newspaper That's Got People Talking by paulavon: 9:40pm On Feb 04, 2015
It is quite sad that Linda Ikeji blog is carry such a news,That name has been changed more than 10 years ago,I wonder why it is making news now.people should be careful how they criticise pastors or men of God they know nothing about. Osu as he is popularly called is an household name in warri,a true man of God with a lot of followers.Though I am not a member of his church, But I feel the need to inform.
Re: Check Out The Name Change Advertised On A Newspaper That's Got People Talking by ccaramel(f): 9:44pm On Feb 04, 2015
UnknownT:
Lol. my man!!!!! I love listening to his preaching on tv, the way he mixes English, Pidgin and Urhobo in his preaching. His preaching is always funny and a comic relief for me, he once claimed in one of his preachings that he went to heaven, he saw Jesus, called him Jesus but Jesus told him that he(stdikeji) is Jesus. they were dragging who among the two of them is Jesus gringringrin

Lmao. So funny! grin grin

Re: Check Out The Name Change Advertised On A Newspaper That's Got People Talking by stephenponti(m): 9:45pm On Feb 04, 2015
I read that paper today and was just rolling eyes.
Re: Check Out The Name Change Advertised On A Newspaper That's Got People Talking by rezzy: 9:48pm On Feb 04, 2015
No be Warri the church dey that time so?
Re: Check Out The Name Change Advertised On A Newspaper That's Got People Talking by Nichobabe(m): 10:01pm On Feb 04, 2015
The church is in Warri and he claim to be the Bishop of the whole world. Mixing his preaching with Pigin English, Urhobo and English. Meanwhile there are Lawyers, Doctors, Engineers etc attending his church.
Re: Check Out The Name Change Advertised On A Newspaper That's Got People Talking by jworos(m): 10:06pm On Feb 04, 2015
onosprince:

Yh, this my 2nd home.
i c u already v a land in ds thread..

Re: Check Out The Name Change Advertised On A Newspaper That's Got People Talking by joshrare(m): 10:07pm On Feb 04, 2015
UnknownT:
Lol. my man!!!!! I love listening to his preaching on tv, the way he mixes English, Pidgin and Urhobo in his preaching. His preaching is always funny and a comic relief for me, he once claimed in one of his preachings that he went to heaven, he saw Jesus, called him Jesus but Jesus told him that he(stdikeji) is Jesus. they were dragging who among the two of them is Jesus gringringrin

He also said he has gone to heaven on several occassions. And said he saw jesus and they ate together..
I come begin wonder whether d way wey dey hustle for food,cash,fashion, gadgets, accessory, Babes etc on earth go still continue 4 heaven?
He's indeed comic... But those babes in his church sure know how to twerk traditionally..
Re: Check Out The Name Change Advertised On A Newspaper That's Got People Talking by anthoniaz(f): 10:09pm On Feb 04, 2015
This man sha.

He even said Jesus left His seat and gave him to sit on.
Re: Check Out The Name Change Advertised On A Newspaper That's Got People Talking by cococandy(f): 10:11pm On Feb 04, 2015
Delusions of grandeur grin

American Pastors Pray Over Kenneth Copeland As He Visits Winners Chapel / Daddy Freeze Reveals Paul Adefarasin Is Behind His Boycott From MC Jobs / Leke Adeboye Sends Late Brother Dare Gift On 43rd Posthumous Birthday (Pix, Vid)