Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Check Out The Name Change Advertised On A Newspaper That's Got People Talking - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Check Out The Name Change Advertised On A Newspaper That's Got People Talking (29625 Views)

MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) / Anita Oyakhilome's Name Change: Here Is The Real Gist - Lailasblog / See How A Pastor Advertised A Church's Crusade (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out The Name Change Advertised On A Newspaper That's Got People Talking by plaetton: 10:13pm On Feb 04, 2015
Lol.

Religion,...Causing mental problems since 4000BC

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Name Change Advertised On A Newspaper That's Got People Talking by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 04, 2015
THIS Guy is popular in warri...
i wonder if he hqs branches outside warri

claiming the seat of the papacy sad
Re: Check Out The Name Change Advertised On A Newspaper That's Got People Talking by franconian: 11:08pm On Feb 04, 2015
UnknownT:
Lol. my man!!!!! I love listening to his preaching on tv, the way he mixes English, Pidgin and Urhobo in his preaching. His preaching is always funny and a comic relief for me, he once claimed in one of his preachings that he went to heaven, he saw Jesus, called him Jesus but Jesus told him that he(stdikeji) is Jesus. they were dragging who among the two of them is Jesus gringringrin

Lollll....he once said the same thing at his crusade in my village, he even said that that his iron bell was given to him by God himself when he visited heaven. Rain dealt with him that day even after his numerous prayers....He is a perfect example of a fine blend of illiteracy and delusion!

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Name Change Advertised On A Newspaper That's Got People Talking by Estellar: 11:12pm On Feb 04, 2015
MIYERIJESU!!! Bishop of the whole world.
Re: Check Out The Name Change Advertised On A Newspaper That's Got People Talking by adorable29(f): 11:27pm On Feb 04, 2015
UnknownT:
Lol. my man!!!!! I love listening to his preaching on tv, the way he mixes English, Pidgin and Urhobo in his preaching. His preaching is always funny and a comic relief for me, he once claimed in one of his preachings that he went to heaven, he saw Jesus, called him Jesus but Jesus told him that he(stdikeji) is Jesus. they were dragging who among the two of them is Jesus gringringrin

I saw it too. He said Jesus stood up for him to sit.. No be small tin o. Chai!
Re: Check Out The Name Change Advertised On A Newspaper That's Got People Talking by UnknownT: 11:30pm On Feb 04, 2015
franconian:

Lollll....he once said the same thing at his crusade in my village, he even said that that his iron bell was given to him by God himself when he visited heaven. Rain dealt with him that day even after his numerous prayers....He is a perfect example of a fine blend of illiteracy and delusion!
lol! Was it the crusade he held in Ughelli because i heard that rain also fell the time he held a crusade there
Re: Check Out The Name Change Advertised On A Newspaper That's Got People Talking by UnknownT: 11:33pm On Feb 04, 2015
adorable29:

I saw it too. He said Jesus stood up for him to sit.. No be small tin o. Chai!
lol. D man is better off a comedian. 90% of warri population has an atom of comedy in them

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Name Change Advertised On A Newspaper That's Got People Talking by UnknownT: 11:34pm On Feb 04, 2015
joshrare:

He also said he has gone to heaven on several occassions. And said he saw jesus and they ate together..
I come begin wonder whether d way wey dey hustle for food,cash,fashion, gadgets, accessory, Babes etc on earth go still continue 4 heaven?
He's indeed comic... But those babes in his church sure know how to twerk traditionally..
na some of those him local songs determined trip me pass
Re: Check Out The Name Change Advertised On A Newspaper That's Got People Talking by mrkings84(m): 12:13am On Feb 05, 2015
definitely u need a long note to be able to recall these names; only God will help those who's got something to do with him.
Re: Check Out The Name Change Advertised On A Newspaper That's Got People Talking by donbenie(m): 12:57am On Feb 05, 2015
That there,is a case study in Delusion..
Re: Check Out The Name Change Advertised On A Newspaper That's Got People Talking by plendil: 4:39am On Feb 05, 2015
UnknownT:
na some of those him local songs determined trip me pass

And the dancing!! meeen their singing and dancing no get equal! grin cheesy
Re: Check Out The Name Change Advertised On A Newspaper That's Got People Talking by topas100(m): 6:51am On Feb 05, 2015
Funny man!
Re: Check Out The Name Change Advertised On A Newspaper That's Got People Talking by creepsyme(f): 7:15am On Feb 05, 2015
Signs of endtime.
Re: Check Out The Name Change Advertised On A Newspaper That's Got People Talking by ROCKHARDDK(m): 7:19am On Feb 05, 2015
AGgal:
The ed is actually near!

Y u people always say the End is near? This things were there in operation since the time, time stated.. U beta go out and make it and not use end time as alibi for failing..
Re: Check Out The Name Change Advertised On A Newspaper That's Got People Talking by crisycent: 7:51am On Feb 05, 2015
This must be very old. He has been addressed like this since the first day I watched his Tv program.
Re: Check Out The Name Change Advertised On A Newspaper That's Got People Talking by dacutie1(f): 10:45am On Feb 05, 2015
suzelle:
Need a very good paying part time job, register at http://www.cashripe.com/?id=Suzelle its easy, free and fun
does it really work?
Re: Check Out The Name Change Advertised On A Newspaper That's Got People Talking by AGgal(f): 11:34am On Feb 05, 2015
ROCKHARDDK:

Y u people always say the End is near? This things were there in operation since the time, time stated.. U beta go out and make it and not use end time as alibi for failing..

In what way does my comment sound like that of a loser?
Re: Check Out The Name Change Advertised On A Newspaper That's Got People Talking by Akinrogun(m): 3:06pm On Feb 05, 2015
from d foregoing........change of name is incumbent upon us on dis forum...
Re: Check Out The Name Change Advertised On A Newspaper That's Got People Talking by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 11, 2015
AGgal:
The end is actually near!
what's near?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

American Pastors Pray Over Kenneth Copeland As He Visits Winners Chapel / Daddy Freeze Reveals Paul Adefarasin Is Behind His Boycott From MC Jobs / Leke Adeboye Sends Late Brother Dare Gift On 43rd Posthumous Birthday (Pix, Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.