Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Where Was Satan When GOD Firstly Destroy This Planet Earth? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Was Satan When GOD Firstly Destroy This Planet Earth? (1683 Views)

When Was Satan Cast Out Of Heaven? / When Was Satan And His Angels Cast Out Of Heaven? / When Was Satan Driven From Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Was Satan When GOD Firstly Destroy This Planet Earth? by Dantedasz(m): 11:11am On Jun 19, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
you are busy talking like a 12year old. the fact that you as a human being exist today is an emerical proof of the creator God who did so in his image. beacuse we humas create and design things. e.g a mercedes benz can be created by humas in a week but can never evolve on its own in a quintillion years.

if you dont believe in a creator God then you will believe in evolution which has no emperical proof as a matter of there is an emperical proof that it is false. so you can see that their is no fence to stand on.

if you dont believe in God ,then how do you think the wprld was created or how were humans and life form made?

if you dont believe in the devil, then why are leaders around the world involved in one occultic practice or the other since ancient times till today. how come this leaders seem not to serve the interest of the people?

there are two masters in this world ,if you are not in the camp of one automatically you are in the other.

Who started the subtle abuse? You don't have monopoly of insults. You should stay out of the kitchen if you can't stand the heat. You have been passing subtle insults since we began this discussion. Only one I gave you and you are jumping like a cat on a hot stove.
I am done with you. Bye.
Re: Where Was Satan When GOD Firstly Destroy This Planet Earth? by Dantedasz(m): 11:15am On Jun 19, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
you are not even being reasonable neither do you think critically. you just want things to go your way. see let me tell you, you are either on the side of the devil or on the side of God. dont fool yourself thinking that the way you are going now is better than either side nor to think that your standing on the fence. if you are a so called critical thinker please think again. the world is already run by satan and his minions. that is why those who rule the world are deep into occult. go look at the one dollar bill and tell me from your critical thinking what a pyramid with an eye at the top is doing there, a well known occultic symbol. or maybe you can use your critical thinking to scientifically explain it.I dey wait.

Are the emboldened not insults?
You know how to dish out,but you cannot take it. If you want to fight for your so called storm God,at least have a thick skin.
I am done with you and your delusions.
Re: Where Was Satan When GOD Firstly Destroy This Planet Earth? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:17am On Jun 19, 2023
Dantedasz:

Honestly,you sound like a deluded child. I wish you well. The brainwashing and delusion is very deep. The shackles are very strong. Have a good day.

Instead of agreeing that everyone has the right to their own opinion they will resort to insuts yet saying they're not here to influence others? cheesy
Re: Where Was Satan When GOD Firstly Destroy This Planet Earth? by EMILO2STAY(m): 11:57am On Jun 19, 2023
Dantedasz:

Who started the subtle abuse? You don't have monopoly of insults. You should stay out of the kitchen if you can't stand the heat. You have been passing subtle insults since we began this discussion. Only one I gave you and you are jumping like a cat on a hot stove.
I am done with you. Bye.
you throw insult not because you feel offended but because you lack logical ,critical and reasonable words to counter or debunk what I said and that is why you resort to abuse. I have told you to come at me with proof and lets see who is deluded Instead you resort to abuse out of frustration.
Re: Where Was Satan When GOD Firstly Destroy This Planet Earth? by johnw47: 5:27am On Jun 20, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Instead of agreeing that everyone has the right to their own opinion they will resort to insuts yet saying they're not here to influence others? cheesy

Ecclesiastes 7:6
For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool

lost false jw mad max

that is what you yourself do

you hypocrite like your pharisee forefathers:

Mat_23:15  "Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites, because you travel around on sea and land to make one proselyte; and when he becomes one, you make him twice as much a son of hell as yourselves.

Mat_23:27  "Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you are like whitewashed tombs which on the outside appear beautiful, but inside they are full of dead men's bones and all uncleanness.
Re: Where Was Satan When GOD Firstly Destroy This Planet Earth? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:49am On Jun 20, 2023
This Wèrè think sey i get his time! cheesy
Re: Where Was Satan When GOD Firstly Destroy This Planet Earth? by johnw47: 9:23am On Jun 20, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
This Wèrè think sey i get his time! cheesy

Ecclesiastes 7:6
For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool

lost false jw mad max

u often don't have time to reply to truth, nor the courage:

rev 21:8 But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone; which is the second death.

MaxInDHouse:

they will resort to insuts cheesy

mad max pharisee hypocrite:

Mat_23:15  "Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites, because you travel around on sea and land to make one proselyte; and when he becomes one, you make him twice as much a son of hell as yourselves.

Mat_23:27  "Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you are like whitewashed tombs which on the outside appear beautiful, but inside they are full of dead men's bones and all uncleanness.
Re: Where Was Satan When GOD Firstly Destroy This Planet Earth? by johnw47: 8:39am On Jun 27, 2023
MaxIntheHouse2:

This doesn't mean OMNIPOTENCE rather the Author is talking about His ability to fulfill His promises, omnipotent means someone who can do everything whether it's reasonable, beneficial or not.
The God of the Bible can't do certain things for instance He cannot lie, He can't pervert justice all these an omnipresent can do without remorse. smiley

lost false jw mad max, it is said: "God cannot lie", and that's because it's not in God's character to lie.
it would be better for dummies like you if it was said: "God won't lie"
God is omnipotens (all powerful)
Jer 32:17  'Ah Lord GOD! Behold, You have made the heavens and the earth by Your great power and by Your outstretched arm! Nothing is too difficult for You,

but according to so called Jehovah's witnesses: "JEHOVAH Who created everything that there is, is not all powerful"

also:
God is omnisciens (all knowing)
Isa 46:9  "Remember the former things long past, For I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is no one like Me, 
Isa 46:10  Declaring the end from the beginning, And from ancient times things which have not been done, Saying, 'My purpose will be established, And I will accomplish all My good pleasure'; 

God is omnipresent (all places)
Jer 23:24  "Can a man hide himself in hiding places So I do not see him?" declares the LORD. "Do I not fill the heavens and the earth?" declares the LORD.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anthropomorphism And The Nature Of God. / On Leicester, Buddha And Yahweh / Dead Man Brought Back To Life After A Catholic Priest Pray On His Coffin (PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.