Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,077 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

When Was Satan Driven From Heaven? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Was Satan Driven From Heaven? (1283 Views)

RCCG Pastor Mike Nwanegbo: "God Banned Friend’s Wife From Heaven Over Tithe" / Why Was SATAN Not Jail In HEAVEN / "Pastor Prays For Recharge Cards From Heaven Into His Members Phones". Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Was Satan Driven From Heaven? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 29, 2015
Some are of the opinion that Satan was driven immediately after the fall of Adam and Eve. Some others says he was driven even before God created Adam and Eve. Few are of the opinion that he was driven immediately after Christ ascended into heaven. But lets view it from the scriptural perspective. When was Satan driven from heaven? It is not true that he was driven either before or after the fall of Adam and Eve. The book of Job gave the understanding that when the angels of God present themselves before God, Satan do sometimes present himself also. Job 1:6-12; 2:1-7 This clearly shows that Satan still had access to heaven even after the fall of man. What of those that believe he was cast out immediately after Christ ascended into heaven? This is also not correct. Psalm 110:1 gave the understanding that after Christ ascended into heaven, He sat at the right hand of God. He waited patiently for the appointed time in which God will give Him the command to rule over His enemies (satan)
Re: When Was Satan Driven From Heaven? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 29, 2015
That time finally came. A prophecy was given to this effect. Rev.12:7-12. (Note that the book of Revelation focus more on the things that will take place in the last days.). As at the time this prophecy was given, Satan still had access to heaven. Then came the real day. That appointed time. Having waited patiently, JEHOVAH gave Christ the command to rule over His enemies. And there was war in heaven. Christ and His angels chased out Satan and his demons from heaven down to the earth. How did we know that Satan has been driven down from heaven? Who saw Satan falling from heaven? None saw him because it was a spiritual battle. But the saints God, base on the anointing spirit they have, knew that Satan has been driven out of heaven. And there were physical signs. After the casting out of Satan from heaven, an angel cried out saying: "............, rejoice ye heavens......" Pointing to the earth he said "Woe to the inhabitants of the earth...... for the devil is come down unto you, HAVING GREAT WRATH...
Re: When Was Satan Driven From Heaven? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 29, 2015
After Satan has been driven out of heaven, he was full of wrath (REV.12:12) and he attempted to destroy the whole of mankind. This he did by plunging the whole world into war. Never in the history of man has the world witnessed such a war. Historians labelled it "1st world war"; which took place From 1914-1918. It was a terrible war. Those that died as a result of hunger and pestilence were far above those that died in battle. What of the Spanish influenza? That is a no go area. But Christ put a stop to the war for His elect sake. And also because Matt.24:14 hasn't fulfilled; Which says "and this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations........ ...," Mankind can testify that from the beginning of the 19th century, things has been moving from worse to worst. This is a clear confirmation that the first world war confirm the fact that Satan has been driven out of heaven. Satan is presently ravaging the earth.
Re: When Was Satan Driven From Heaven? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 29, 2015
This is because he knew his time is short. But his final end will soon come. He will be destroyed from the face of the earth, together with his demons and all that pertains to unrighteousness. That is when God's kingdom will be fully establish. Cheers!!!!!
Note that the book of revelation is a vision. So it can come to pass even today. Enjoy reading and b able to defend Ur faith and doctrine anytime any day.
Re: When Was Satan Driven From Heaven? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 29, 2015
Please i appeal for the thread to be moved to fp so that people may be aware of this revealled truth. Thanks
Re: When Was Satan Driven From Heaven? by omoiseselagba: 4:12pm On Dec 29, 2015
INVINCIBLECSP:
Please i appeal for the thread to be moved to fp so that people may be aware of this revealled truth. Thanks
WHICH TRUTH?SMH.NIGERIANS;FOOLING THEMSELVES OVER A JEWISH BOOK SINCE 1800AD.PUSSIESSSSS

1 Like

Re: When Was Satan Driven From Heaven? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 29, 2015
omoiseselagba:
WHICH TRUTH?SMH.NIGERIANS;FOOLING THEMSELVES OVER A JEWISH BOOK SINCE 1800AD.PUSSIESSSSS
May God give u the understanding of His word. Amen
Re: When Was Satan Driven From Heaven? by Uyi168: 6:38pm On Dec 29, 2015
INVINCIBLECSP:
...truth ke....
Re: When Was Satan Driven From Heaven? by HIbreed(m): 7:29pm On Dec 29, 2015
1 9 1 4
Re: When Was Satan Driven From Heaven? by analice107: 8:44pm On Dec 29, 2015
HIbreed:
1 9 1 4
According to Watchtower right?
Re: When Was Satan Driven From Heaven? by skywolf66(m): 1:09am On Dec 30, 2015
[email][/email]

Re: When Was Satan Driven From Heaven? by HIbreed(m): 6:46am On Dec 30, 2015
analice107:

According to Watchtower right?
not directly according,all bible historians and scholars believed the world went haywire during the period of 1911-1918. It will also amaze you to know that the bible book of Revelations focused solely on events of the last days,. Many of them are yet to happen.
Re: When Was Satan Driven From Heaven? by PastorOluT(m): 9:37am On Dec 30, 2015
INVINCIBLECSP:
Some are of the opinion that Satan was driven immediately after the fall of Adam and Eve. Some others says he was driven even before God created Adam and Eve. Few are of the opinion that he was driven immediately after Christ ascended into heaven. But lets view it from the scriptural perspective. When was Satan driven from heaven? It is not true that he was driven either before or after the fall of Adam and Eve. The book of Job gave the understanding that when the angels of God present themselves before God, Satan do sometimes present himself also. Job 1:6-12; 2:1-7 This clearly shows that Satan still had access to heaven even after the fall of man. What of those that believe he was cast out immediately after Christ ascended into heaven? This is also not correct. Psalm 110:1 gave the understanding that after Christ ascended into heaven, He sat at the right hand of God. He waited patiently for the appointed time in which God will give Him the command to rule over His enemies (satan)

If u try to set a particular time u will be contradicting urself just as u are doing now.
A little question for u
How do u explain the crucifixion of Christ from the foundation of the world?
Re: When Was Satan Driven From Heaven? by PastorOluT(m): 9:55am On Dec 30, 2015
INVINCIBLECSP:
That time finally came. A prophecy was given to this effect. Rev.12:7-12. (Note that the book of Revelation focus more on the things that will take place in the last days.). As at the time this prophecy was given, Satan still had access to heaven. Then came the real day. That appointed time. Having waited patiently, JEHOVAH gave Christ the command to rule over His enemies. And there was war in heaven. Christ and His angels chased out Satan and his demons from heaven down to the earth. How did we know that Satan has been driven down from heaven? Who saw Satan falling from heaven? None saw him because it was a spiritual battle. But the saints God, base on the anointing spirit they have, knew that Satan has been driven out of heaven. And there were physical signs. After the casting out of Satan from heaven, an angel cried out saying: "............, rejoice ye heavens......" Pointing to the earth he said "Woe to the inhabitants of the earth...... for the devil is come down unto you, HAVING GREAT WRATH...

Is this not a contradiction of what u have up there?
Note the book of revelation is prophecies of the future just as u pointed out, so how is it that what is supposed to happened at the last days as already occurred?

God's works and spirituality most of the time appears in paradox and could not be fully comprehended by our finite mind. The answer to ur question is, satan has been chased from Heaven, he is being chased from Heaven and will be finally at the end of days.

Consider this scriptures
24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.
26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
27 For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.
28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.
1Corinthians 15

with this

And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

Revelation 11:15

Going by this scriptures u will note that though somethings has been fulfilled spiritually, the final consummation of all things is at the end.
Re: When Was Satan Driven From Heaven? by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 30, 2015
I DID NT CONTRADICT MYSELF. READ MY STATEMENT CAREFULLY AND THE PORTION OF THE BIBLE I CITED AND U WIL UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING.
Re: When Was Satan Driven From Heaven? by sportskid(m): 12:02pm On Dec 30, 2015
Satan was driven from heaven before the creation,I have my facts but I have to consult them to give you a detailed post.But let me try a little.Devil still has access to heaven even though he is no more in heaven, you quoted the book of job, Satan was already called Satan in the book of job, which means he has been cast out, he also was asked whence he came, and he said I wonder tho and fro,Jesus also in the book of Luke told his disciples, that he watched the devil fall like lightening from heaven, oops....The devil tempted Jesus, remember, he wouldn't have done that from heaven......Jesus casted several evil spirits.....which where fallen angels( demons) from people,intact at one time the pleaded to be sent to the the bottomless pit......Do you know why the devil still has access to heaven? Its simple, he is called the accuser of the brethren(note not sinners but believers),and according to the book of revelations, He is accuses them daily in the presence of our God.Our God is a judicial God, he will not turn down the devil when he brings an accusation about a Christian. But thank God we overcame him(the devil) by the blood of the Lamb Jesus.....I know I have provided scriptural texts, but all what I have said is biblical.

2 Likes

Re: When Was Satan Driven From Heaven? by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 31, 2015
sportskid:
Satan was driven from heaven before the creation,I have my facts but I have to consult them to give you a detailed post.But let me try a little.Devil still has access to heaven even though he is no more in heaven, you quoted the book of job, Satan was already called Satan in the book of job, which means he has been cast out, he also was asked whence he came, and he said I wonder tho and fro,Jesus also in the book of Luke told his disciples, that he watched the devil fall like lightening from heaven, oops....The devil tempted Jesus, remember, he wouldn't have done that from heaven......Jesus casted several evil spirits.....which where fallen angels( demons) from people,intact at one time the pleaded to be sent to the the bottomless pit......Do you know why the devil still has access to heaven? Its simple, he is called the accuser of the brethren(note not sinners but believers),and according to the book of revelations, He is accuses them daily in the presence of our God.Our God is a judicial God, he will not turn down the devil when he brings an accusation about a Christian. But thank God we overcame him(the devil) by the blood of the Lamb Jesus.....I know I have provided scriptural texts, but all what I have said is biblical.
You took the words right outta my mouth

1 Like

Re: When Was Satan Driven From Heaven? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 31, 2015
ACCESS HERE MEANS THAT D DEVIL HAS LIMITED ACCESS. THAT WAS Y GOD ASKED HIM THAT QST IN THE BOOK OF JOB. PLS READ THE BIBLE CAREFULLY AND UPHOLD THE TRUTH. PROV. 23:23. "BUY THE TRUTH AND SELL IT NOT". ALWAYS PROVE UR POINT BY CITING RELEVANT BIBLE PORTIONS. HAPI NEW YEAR.

(1) (Reply)

Please Pray For Me: I Wrecked My Car And I'm In A Sad Situation / TB Joshua Blasts Fake Prophets, Says They Are After Money / Deliverance From Sexual Captivity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.