Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

When Will The Younger Generation (youth) Rule Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Will The Younger Generation (youth) Rule Nigeria? (613 Views)

PDP Can Still Rule For 60 Years – Babangida / JUST IN!!! Buhari Declared Physically & Mentally Unfit To Rule Nigeria / When Will The Younger Generation (youth) Rule Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will The Younger Generation (youth) Rule Nigeria? by intercom: 2:36pm On Feb 04, 2015
Youth (Young Guys and ladies) do we still vote for our grandfathers and fathers to rule us again? wen are we going to arise in a peaceful demonstration and say no to recycle and old politicians being at the aim of affairs in this country, Instead of me voting now I rather remind at home and watch on the screen, because am tire of hearing 'we are the future of tomorrow'' If I may ask what is tomorrow and when would it be?. pls lets talk
Re: When Will The Younger Generation (youth) Rule Nigeria? by balash(m): 2:49pm On Feb 04, 2015
Lol how would u achieve that when most of the youths that would have been at the cradle of affairs are all under the corrupt granddfathers and their reputations are stained regularly.

And when u ask them why they will 'we go sha eat'

If you no eat from politics can't u eat elsewhere till we youths get to the top.
Re: When Will The Younger Generation (youth) Rule Nigeria? by egift(m): 3:01pm On Feb 04, 2015
1. First, we need to rescue the future of our youth from very corrupt cabals that are stealing all our collective fortunes by electing Buhari.
2. He will clean up the system, enforce the prosecution of all cases of corruption, seal all the loopholes through which PDP have been looting.
3. Lay foundation for massive infrastructural and empowering the Nigerian youth through education, healthcare and economic growth.

Then once that is done, we will have Nigerians youths who will naturally have the capacity to lead. As it stands now, the level of corruption in the system will not allow the youths to raise. The damage to our psyche with all the wrong perceptions, money politics and godfatherism will suppress any amount of effort you put in.

So first of all, Vote and elect Buhari this 2015. Do allow those managing this corruption to distract and cajole you to reelect them. Our future as youths depends on it.

Sai Buhari/Osinbajo.
Re: When Will The Younger Generation (youth) Rule Nigeria? by sambona(m): 3:13pm On Feb 04, 2015
Since when I was a child,I was told we are the leader's of tomorrow,I have grown up now and still seeing my gradparents ruling and and enterfaring in our country issues.if a yourth is not giving a chance now when will that be?I need and urgent answer now pls
Re: When Will The Younger Generation (youth) Rule Nigeria? by Skillfullulu(m): 3:26pm On Feb 04, 2015
Everything is time, there will come a time when youth will rule Nigeria. Let us the youth b patient.
Re: When Will The Younger Generation (youth) Rule Nigeria? by AnusOdourInhaler: 3:29pm On Feb 04, 2015
Let me brake it down for you.
GMB 2015-2023
osinbanjo 2023-2031
fashola 2031-2039
Then youth can have a chance

(1) (Reply)

Of Issue-based Campaigns / An Undecided Voter Needs Help. / Okupe Disgrace While Trying To Discredit Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.